Overseas B&B Reviews

Via G. Giolitti n� 199 housephone n 4, Rome, Italy

Myself and my friends were very frightened by the physical appearance of this hostel. When we got there, the owner said we would not have breakfast. Also the internet in the room was broken and the television too. The tourist tax we paid was higher than we have been informed before. Furthermore we do not feel very safe, since the key to our room was the same the next room.

• 18th Sep 2014

It´s very good hostel, I was there for second time and it was even better than the firts time. It´s only one thing that was discomforting to me - name is Bed & Breakfast and when I ordered a room breakfast was included, but when we arrived there weren´t any breakfasts at all. But maybe was fault on hostelworld.com, I don´t know. Anyway thanks, it was good accomodation!!

This is by far the WORST place I have stayed over my 5 months in Europe! I woke up one morning with bed bugs all over my body, and when I asked them to changed the sheets they insulted me and stated that i was making it up to get compensation, when I clearly had spots all over my body, and as a result they kicked us out of the hostel! On top of this the place is not nice at all just a crappy bed the fridge doesn't work and smells terrible! Please for your sake don't stay here!!

• 13th Sep 2014

the hostel is quite old. the lift is the smallest i have ever seen 2ft x 4ft but is also accessible by stairs. the location is good near termini train station. if you come from ciampino airport you can take shuttle bus for 4euro. in front of the entrance there are some people drinking beer as there is a railing where they can lean on.

Good things: It was nice that the rooms had a ventilator to compensate for the fact that the windows had to be shut at night because there was much noise outside. The rooms were cleaned often and tidy. We got a nice present when we left! Things to improve: Many of the electrical sockets were broken. It was hard to regulate temperature of the shower.

The area is not nice with lots of unsavory people around. The staff don't speak enough English and were not around when we wanted breakfast. I booked a double room and we got two single beds or had the option of a tiny double room. Would not recommend this place at all

The hostel is perfect. Nice location near Roma Termini. The staff is perfect. We reserved the room with shared bathroom, they give us room with private bathroom. The room was little, but for that price is ok. Yes the street is not very nice, but it's ok.For the price it's perfect.

It was great, place is well situated, and it was wonderful, I had a great time there.

Though perfect situation to reach most of sightseeings just walking, but the crowd we had to go through each time going to hostel is a bit dangerously looking (although nothing happend in those days we stayed there). Tt looked like the last time that anything was made in a room was decades ago: please order to clean the rooms totally at least from time to time, walls, bath and windows were terribly dirty. But we got better room than ordered Breakfast was ok: croissant, coffee, orange juice

you need a place to sleep you can stay, stuff dont know english, but they are trying to help and they are nice. they didnt give us a our room but they gave better one.

Close to station but very sketch area. Should fix the walls, which looks terrible and they just need to clean up the place a bit. It's good for what you pay - you get breakfast (orange juice, croissant, and coffee).

The location was very good, only 5 min from termini station.The staff was very helpful and they were speaking english fluently.Also, there was a cleaner in a daily basis. However, the breakfast was realy poor with an awful coffee, a small croisant and a juice. Another drawback was the unsafe environment, due to the fact that there were some suspicious people around the neighbourhood and the doors could be opened easily. But finally we didn't cope with any problem. Great value for money! ;)

• 13th May 2014
  • Greece

The bathroom was awful and the area around the place was a bit dodgy.

The staff was nice and helpful, the facilities of the hotel were not very good, many things did not work but were repaired after we asked. It is difficult to find the hostel when you go there for the first time. Nice was that they brought breakfast to our room but it was always the same, one croissant.

For the same price you can do better

The location might seem a bit scary at night, but I haven't had any problems. The cost/benefit ratio is very good! The breakfast is not that good and should be complemented.

• 15th Dec 2013

The neighborhood is a little scary and overall it is not too clean and new, but it is cheap and location is ok

It was a really nice room and worth the money!

• 13th Oct 2013

I liked staying here and would use again but just couple things..... got moved to another room after first night and we had shower in room but no point in using because there was no shower curtain, it soaked the floor so used communal shower which was not a problem, think the rooms could do with a lick of paint ,would make such a difference apart from that was good stay ,great area to stay in , can just get on bus to anywhere from this area, loads restaurants near + supermarket across road.

The room was a good size and cleaned daily. Breakfast was ok the TV didnt work but the air con was bliss. Shower was not attached to the wall but usable. The main problem we found was it was very noisey not just our inconsiderate neighbours but there were water pipes down the side of the wall that rattled evey time anyone had a shower or used the sink.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7