Overseas B&B Reviews

Via G. Giolitti n� 199 housephone n 4, Rome, Lazio, Italy

The bathroom was awful and the area around the place was a bit dodgy.

The staff was nice and helpful, the facilities of the hotel were not very good, many things did not work but were repaired after we asked. It is difficult to find the hostel when you go there for the first time. Nice was that they brought breakfast to our room but it was always the same, one croissant.

For the same price you can do better

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Colombia

The location might seem a bit scary at night, but I haven't had any problems. The cost/benefit ratio is very good! The breakfast is not that good and should be complemented.

• 15th Dec 2013

The neighborhood is a little scary and overall it is not too clean and new, but it is cheap and location is ok

It was a really nice room and worth the money!

• 13th Oct 2013

I liked staying here and would use again but just couple things..... got moved to another room after first night and we had shower in room but no point in using because there was no shower curtain, it soaked the floor so used communal shower which was not a problem, think the rooms could do with a lick of paint ,would make such a difference apart from that was good stay ,great area to stay in , can just get on bus to anywhere from this area, loads restaurants near + supermarket across road.

The room was a good size and cleaned daily. Breakfast was ok the TV didnt work but the air con was bliss. Shower was not attached to the wall but usable. The main problem we found was it was very noisey not just our inconsiderate neighbours but there were water pipes down the side of the wall that rattled evey time anyone had a shower or used the sink.

all is very good

• 12th Sep 2013
  • Lithuania
  • Couple, 41+

It is the worse hotel I have ever lived!!! Very dirty!!!

• 12th Sep 2013
  • China

The hostel is located in a somewhat shady neighborhood and arriving there late at night was a little creepy, plus it's hard to find since there's no sign outside and it's on the 2nd floor of the street. Just across the street from train station though. Got a better room that we had paid for, clean and good size, but got bed bugs. :( Staff kindly moved us to another, even better room located in a different building. Breakfast wasn't so good, only twinkies/croissants (store-bought)+coffee+juicebox

Perfect location right next to Termini station but the hostel looks a bit creepy, bathrooms are dirty, rooms and corridors are old and worn-out. If you wanna spend there one night as we did, it's fine, as you can easily access all trains coming to and from Rome, but it's definitely not a place to spend your Roman holidays.

They resisted when we asked for towels. When we tried to come in at 10 at night there was no one to unlock the main door as promised. There was not even a kettle in the kitchen. Some people need boiled hot water for medication first thing in the morning before the coffee bars are open. I have had better accomodation in Rome for less money. The electric wall plugs in our room were taped to the wall with black tape.

Less for less go go go

• 5th Sep 2013

Location is ok,Wi-Fi is the problem,you can enter in the common rooms only and it has a sooo weak signal on the 3rd floor.Nice place if you're searching a hostel to sleep,not to spend some time.We checked in earlier than the normal time,thanks!

The staff was helpful and kind but everything else was disgusting!!! this was not a B&B but more a hostel. The bathroom was more than disgusting and there was no hot shower and you couldn't even stand underneath a shower. the breakfast was just a small juice pack and one little peace of cake and a croissant that is pre packed. I have to mention that they had 2 buildings, the first one we went to was hell and the second one was much better. I think it's better if they didnt offer the breakfast

Really awful Hostel! I couldn't take a shower, because all the showers didn't work. The pictures of the bedrooms are different.

Everything I needed. I just wanted a place to crash for the night while I waited for my family to arrive. I picked this hostel because on a previous trip the manager let me use his phone (seriously) to look for another hostel when I was lost. Great place and I got great room a great price. There is a language barrier, but I'm a idiot who only speak english, so I'll work with anyone who at least tries to talk to me.

In a very good position nearby termini, when u arrive to the reception it's totally scary because of the place where it's located. The room was good, even if the toilet wasn't totally clean. Good for the cheap price and position in rome... but very leak in order of other things

It is not the best option, it is right on the street of the train station but on a scaring street due to the number of foreigners around it that makes you feel insecure... And it is not really clean and there is no wifi!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7