Oviedo Reviews

Costera Miguel Aleman 207, Acapulco Guerrero, Acapulco, Mexico

This is a great value for money option. Very practical location. Safe staff was very helpful, quick to fix any issues. The receptionists were great at giving , direction and advice on local transport or taxi very Central, you cannot hear any of the party/ disco vibes at night and can enjoy a good night sleep once the shops and daily buzz stops at 9pm. They provide very soft clean towels everyday. The place has seen better days but it is very clean.

Very decent hotel. Most optimal for economy guests from all represented on the Internet. The location is ideal: 10 m from pl.Zokalo and modern cathedral. Beach 100 m. The rooms are spacious and clean. Air conditioning and ceiling fan.Lift with air conditioning! Wi-Fi.

For the money I paid it was a sweet deal... the hotel is old style I like that... my room was spacious, with a bathroom, double bed, plenty of storage room for clothes and an electronic safe which was great I felt comfortable enough to leave my passport and money behind. The staff were friendly and engaged in conversations with you. I feel really bad that I couldn't leave the maid a tip I just didn't have enough money on me at the time. She was great, she kept the room real clean. please tip her