Oviedo Reviews

Costera Miguel Aleman 207, Acapulco Guerrero, Acapulco, Mexico

Very decent hotel. Most optimal for economy guests from all represented on the Internet. The location is ideal: 10 m from pl.Zokalo and modern cathedral. Beach 100 m. The rooms are spacious and clean. Air conditioning and ceiling fan.Lift with air conditioning! Wi-Fi.

For the money I paid it was a sweet deal... the hotel is old style I like that... my room was spacious, with a bathroom, double bed, plenty of storage room for clothes and an electronic safe which was great I felt comfortable enough to leave my passport and money behind. The staff were friendly and engaged in conversations with you. I feel really bad that I couldn't leave the maid a tip I just didn't have enough money on me at the time. She was great, she kept the room real clean. please tip her

Location is spot on very central in the heart of Acapulco. Right opposite the pier, near to the Zocalo where locals congregate near to restaurants, with local outdoor entertainment at weekends and in the evenings. Oxxo (like a 7/11 store) nearby. Buses are frequent and pass opposite to all local locations and the bus stations. Wi-Fi I requested a single room bot was given a room with two double beds. On arrival ask for a room to the rear of the building as it is quieter. Value for money!