Oxford Backpackers Hostel Reviews

9A Hythe Bridge Street, Oxford, England

1944 Total Reviews

The location is great and i like that I don't have to lug my stuff up a ton of stairs to my room but lights by the beds would be great so one can read before going to sleep without disturbing others or can turn it on and get ready for bed without turning on the overhead light and waking others up.

Absolutely friendly staff, delicious breakfast, comfortable beds, and clean bathrooms! The only qualm I had with this hostel was that it was pretty close to all the pubs and clubs (which for those going out would be phenomenal), but it made for a bit of a noisy time trying to fall asleep. Overall wonderful stay though and I highly recommend it to others.

• 25th Oct 2013