Ozbay Hotel

Fabulous 175 Total Reviews

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
20th Dec 2016
2.6

I booked a bed in 4 female dormitory, when I reached there, they do speak well English and told me no more bed for me even I have show them my reservation. I've contact hostelworld and the staff told me they have contact the owner but they can't speak English so can't communicate with them to solve my problem, it's really make me sad and disappointed , it's wasting my time since I still have a lot of places to visit. This is the most and the only unhappy thing occur during my 2 weeks vacation.

29th Nov 2016
6.6

What a weird hostel. The owners/staff looked like they gave up on the tourism business. They billed me for everything, even the meager breakfast. Try to go to the other hotels in the area. I'm hoping this was a one-off since it was winter.

25th Nov 2016

Comfortable hostel with staff who were helpful, though not very friendly.

26th Oct 2016

Very clean. Nice turkish breakfast. The bathrobes are a nice touch. However, be careful if they ask if you need help booking bus tickets, shuttles, etc. as they sell them to you at inflated prices.

• sherrymissing

Simple, good location & lovely hosts. Breakfast was awesome

• Australia, Female, 18-24
21st Sep 2016
5.1

I booked a dorm room, was given a room with a double bed and an unmade single bed, was told I'd get the double bed and there was another girl in the single bed. There was no other girl for both nights, yet no one cleaned the room or even made the other bed, a heap of hair in the shower and both toilet and basin had not been cleaned in a while from marks and residue, not very much atmosphere but only because there are few tourists, wouldn't stay here again.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Sep 2016

When we checked in they didn't have our booking even though we booked through hostel world. They then charged us for the deposit which we corrected them and they happily gave it back. They did not have any space in the dorm room so we ended up having our own private bedroom which was amazing. Great breakfast and perfect location,

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
30th Aug 2016

O/n stay in private room with bathroom. Clean room. TV didn't work though? Balcony given. Shower/toilet in one. Robes/Towels there. Didn't use pool, owner said we couldn't use as we arrived too late after bus malfunctions. Breakfast big, delicious variety. Location - perfect for the white terraces - it's just a 2 min walk to entrance. Atmosphere - quiet as is Turkey right now, had place to ourselves. After checking out, owner let us use the bathroom, v nice. Bus stop isn't too far from hostel.

25th Aug 2016