Ozbay Hotel Reviews

Mehmet Akif Ersoy Cad. No. 43, Pamukkale, Turkey

It's nice and clean hotel, newly renovated. The location is good and the price is very reasonable. But the attitude of the staff is terrible, cold, never smile and very unfriendly.

Absolutely great value of money. We've got twin room with private bathroom. And it's spotless clean. 15 minutes walk to the entrance (heading uphill) of Pamukkale, but it's better if you go in from the hill top and go down. The staff is really helpful and they have the time table for buses and trains every day.

Ozbay was perfect for our stay. It was right across from the hot springs cliff (3 minute walk to the entrance). The room was clean and was fairly large. Great deal for the money. Also it was only a short mini-bus ride away from Aphrodesius, which is also a must see!

Allowed us to check in early and would only give us the best room available. Breakfast was a banquet with a variety of options. Staff were only ok, and there was no atmosphere, more like a hotel feel than hostel. Location perfect, you wouldn't need to be any closer.

Great location right next to the entrance to pamukkale, near lots of restaurants and small shops. Nice clean room with a big bed I felt pretty spoiled as I've been sleeping in big dorms for so long. My only complaint is that keys are left (labelled with the room number) on the counter when everyone's out, which is kind of sketchy because anyone could just walk up and take them, Great big breakfast too and coffee and tea whenever you like!

Everything was very nice. There is nothing to claim about them.

We are so grateful to you for your hospitality (including letting me sample mushrooms from your very own dinner plate!). Your kindness made our stay at Ozbay and in Pammukkale as a whole very comfortable and enjoyable. Thank you so much from Marisa and Jillian A!

I would like to express my sincere thank for all staff Ozbay to give a great stay for me there. Surely if I have a chance to visit there again, I will stay at Ozbay more than one night since Pamukkale does not have only her own fantastic beauties, but also have very kind people.

Neat little hotel with dormitory rooms. Pamukkale is tiny making everything within walking distance. Most people stay only for one night but I stayed for two nights which I recommend because the locals are just lovely to speak with.

Very nice place to stay if you are planning to go to the pamukkale site. Breakfast is amazing!!!

Well I felt unwelcome here for day one. I was here 3 nights and not once was our bathroom cleaned (in dorm) or let alone a bin emptied. The owners gave more attention to the single female travellers then anyone else. The only thing going for this hostel is its location. I would not stay again

I really enjoyed my stay and thanks for all of your kind help. Wish you all the best.

• 8th Oct 2012
  • Taiwan
  • Female

Basic room, ensuite toilet falling to pieces, some staff were lovely while one guy looked pissed off every time we asked him a question, pool wasn't open while we were there, but location was fab and the breakfast was great

The staff were really helpful and even gave me a free ride to the far end of Hieropolis. Location is great as well. Unfortunately, I can not recommend this place, however, as there were bedbugs in my room. I stayed in a double private room. The room was rather run down and only moderately clean - think more Asian standard than European.

Great place. Nice staff, clean rooms and facilities. Excelent location - just 200 m from the entrance of Pamukkale-Hierapolis. Great breakfast.

I really enjoyed this hotel. We were only in Pamukkale for 1 night, but the Ozbay hotel came and picked us up promptly from the bus station. They've got a great location just 5 minute's walking distance from the entrance to the park. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable, and the whole hotel is blanketed in decent wifi. Also there's several ATMs conveniently located just next door. This is a great hotel!

The bathroom was really dirty, there wasn't hot water for most of the day the shower head was broken and so was the bathroom door

Standard hotel, very close to entrance to Pamukkale cliffs. They have multiple wifi networks so you get wifi in your room. Cooked traditional breakfast in the morning is a nice touch. Bathroom was in a state of slight disrepair (slight) but on the plus side you do have hot water. Overall, staff is nice, location is good, and you aren't likely to get anything better this cheap anywhere in Pamukkale. They don't push tours on you either.

Great value and really helpful staff. Bit of noise pollution from nearby disco but otherwise excellent stay.

Great location right acroos Hierapolis entrance. Great staff really kind, warm and helpfull. Great breakfast and rooms... loved the acomodations and bathroom very clean. Very great hostel!!! Totally recommend it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4