Ozbay Hotel Reviews

Mehmet Akif Ersoy Cad. No. 43, Pamukkale, Turkey

Everything was very nice. There is nothing to claim about them.

We are so grateful to you for your hospitality (including letting me sample mushrooms from your very own dinner plate!). Your kindness made our stay at Ozbay and in Pammukkale as a whole very comfortable and enjoyable. Thank you so much from Marisa and Jillian A!

I would like to express my sincere thank for all staff Ozbay to give a great stay for me there. Surely if I have a chance to visit there again, I will stay at Ozbay more than one night since Pamukkale does not have only her own fantastic beauties, but also have very kind people.

Neat little hotel with dormitory rooms. Pamukkale is tiny making everything within walking distance. Most people stay only for one night but I stayed for two nights which I recommend because the locals are just lovely to speak with.

Very nice place to stay if you are planning to go to the pamukkale site. Breakfast is amazing!!!

Well I felt unwelcome here for day one. I was here 3 nights and not once was our bathroom cleaned (in dorm) or let alone a bin emptied. The owners gave more attention to the single female travellers then anyone else. The only thing going for this hostel is its location. I would not stay again

I really enjoyed my stay and thanks for all of your kind help. Wish you all the best.

• 8th Oct 2012
  • Taiwan
  • Female

Basic room, ensuite toilet falling to pieces, some staff were lovely while one guy looked pissed off every time we asked him a question, pool wasn't open while we were there, but location was fab and the breakfast was great

The staff were really helpful and even gave me a free ride to the far end of Hieropolis. Location is great as well. Unfortunately, I can not recommend this place, however, as there were bedbugs in my room. I stayed in a double private room. The room was rather run down and only moderately clean - think more Asian standard than European.

Great place. Nice staff, clean rooms and facilities. Excelent location - just 200 m from the entrance of Pamukkale-Hierapolis. Great breakfast.

I really enjoyed this hotel. We were only in Pamukkale for 1 night, but the Ozbay hotel came and picked us up promptly from the bus station. They've got a great location just 5 minute's walking distance from the entrance to the park. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable, and the whole hotel is blanketed in decent wifi. Also there's several ATMs conveniently located just next door. This is a great hotel!

The bathroom was really dirty, there wasn't hot water for most of the day the shower head was broken and so was the bathroom door

Standard hotel, very close to entrance to Pamukkale cliffs. They have multiple wifi networks so you get wifi in your room. Cooked traditional breakfast in the morning is a nice touch. Bathroom was in a state of slight disrepair (slight) but on the plus side you do have hot water. Overall, staff is nice, location is good, and you aren't likely to get anything better this cheap anywhere in Pamukkale. They don't push tours on you either.

Great value and really helpful staff. Bit of noise pollution from nearby disco but otherwise excellent stay.

Great location right acroos Hierapolis entrance. Great staff really kind, warm and helpfull. Great breakfast and rooms... loved the acomodations and bathroom very clean. Very great hostel!!! Totally recommend it!

Pretty basic but ok place! (Suits Pamukkale, which is a pretty basic place in general, well..)

This feels like a proper hotel (our first one in Turkey). Large, clean rooms. Excellent breakfast. A working Pool! Great staff. Close to bus stop / ruins. What more do you need?

Received our room late, though check in was to be earlier.

It doesn't look like much but it's actually a pretty large hostel. Rooms were A/C'd and the bathrooms were pretty big. Breakfast was great: eggs, bread, jams, tomatoes and cucumbers with unlimited tea. Literally a 5 minute walk to Pamukkale, you can see it from the balcony of the hostel. The staff was really nice and helpful with maps. ATM's are super close by. Baggage storage was just in the front lobby but there was staff around all day to watch it. Close walk to a dolmus stop to bus station.

• 7th Aug 2012

I booked for a single private ensuite room, but was given 2 single beds.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4