Ozbay Hotel

Good 176 Total Reviews

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
20th Dec 2016
2.6

I booked a bed in 4 female dormitory, when I reached there, they do speak well English and told me no more bed for me even I have show them my reservation. I've contact hostelworld and the staff told me they have contact the owner but they can't speak English so can't communicate with them to solve my problem, it's really make me sad and disappointed , it's wasting my time since I still have a lot of places to visit. This is the most and the only unhappy thing occur during my 2 weeks vacation.

29th Nov 2016
6.6

What a weird hostel. The owners/staff looked like they gave up on the tourism business. They billed me for everything, even the meager breakfast. Try to go to the other hotels in the area. I'm hoping this was a one-off since it was winter.

25th Nov 2016

Comfortable hostel with staff who were helpful, though not very friendly.