Ozi Inn Backpackers Reviews

282 Newcastle st, Northbridge, Perth, Australia

Great hostel for meeting people. Super welcoming friendly staff. Great location!

It was dirty, specially the toilets and showers. It waswas expensive for what it offer. There were no more blanquets so we were given something similar to a table cloth. I wouldnt recomend it.

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Argentina

Give this place a good clean. Have rules and stick by them. Have the rooms maintained, add facilities

Needs to be cleaned more!!! My boyfriend arrived after a 30hr flight and we originally booked into the same form room but was put into separate rooms, my boyfriends room was absolutely disgusting and we both refused for him to sleep in there so he shared my bed with me in the girls room. Nothing was done to solve this nor any refund as he didn't use his bed at all. Kitchen dirty. Showers and toilets dirty. Don't think i ever saw a cleaner. Yuk

• 3rd Sep 2015

Great place to stay, good atmosphere and nice staff

• 27th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

This hostel is pretty rough around the edges - very messy and dirty and everything's a bit old and tattered - but that's to be expected for the cheap price! But the staff are lovely and a good laugh, they treat you as an individual and remember your name. Really nice that they provide free airport pick up. It's a very laid back hostel. Good free wifi.

I never made it to my room. Thats says it all. But I did get a refund.

Its wonderful and feels good staying at ozi inn. I arrived very early in the morning and i was picked up by louis the manager from the airport .my first trip to Australia and I already feel at home not being lost or finding my ways around. I stayed in a all girls 6 bedroom. S uprisingly it was still spacious enough. Every one was so friendly and at night we sit around the fire place to keep warn drinking dancing chatting. Bars are everywhere walking distance. It Feels safe and like a home to me.

• 15th Jun 2015