Ozi Inn Backpackers Reviews

282 Newcastle st, Northbridge, Perth, Australia

This hostel says it gives a free pick up from the airport. I asked for one when I booked, since I was arriving at midnight, and they told me I only had to telephone them from the airport, and somebody would came. I did, and all I got was an answering machine. By the way the transperth bus runs later and is much cheaper than the connect shuttle.

Louis who co owns the place is fantastic and will try to help you out any way he can. This is a hostel though and its cleanliness is hugely dependent on its long term residents so it really depends on which room you get.

Great hostel for meeting people. Super welcoming friendly staff. Great location!

Very Nice hostel good location close to the city and the bars! Really friendly staff and a good place to meet people defenitly stay there again :)

It was dirty, specially the toilets and showers. It waswas expensive for what it offer. There were no more blanquets so we were given something similar to a table cloth. I wouldnt recomend it.

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Argentina

Give this place a good clean. Have rules and stick by them. Have the rooms maintained, add facilities

Needs to be cleaned more!!! My boyfriend arrived after a 30hr flight and we originally booked into the same form room but was put into separate rooms, my boyfriends room was absolutely disgusting and we both refused for him to sleep in there so he shared my bed with me in the girls room. Nothing was done to solve this nor any refund as he didn't use his bed at all. Kitchen dirty. Showers and toilets dirty. Don't think i ever saw a cleaner. Yuk

• 3rd Sep 2015