5.4
Rating 74 Total Reviews
5.4
Rating 74 Total Reviews
Ozi Inn Backpackers Located at 282 Newcastle st, Northbridge, Perth.
Australia
Perth WA 6000 282 Newcastle st, Northbridge
54% 74
-31.9446425 115.8578789
    Rooms available

17th Jan 2016
3.7

This hostel says it gives a free pick up from the airport. I asked for one when I booked, since I was arriving at midnight, and they told me I only had to telephone them from the airport, and somebody would came. I did, and all I got was an answering machine. By the way the transperth bus runs later and is much cheaper than the connect shuttle.

• Singapore, Mixed Group, 25-30
29th Nov 2015
7.4

Louis who co owns the place is fantastic and will try to help you out any way he can. This is a hostel though and its cleanliness is hugely dependent on its long term residents so it really depends on which room you get.