Ozi Inn Backpackers Reviews

282 Newcastle st, Northbridge, Perth, Australia

This hostel is pretty rough around the edges - very messy and dirty and everything's a bit old and tattered - but that's to be expected for the cheap price! But the staff are lovely and a good laugh, they treat you as an individual and remember your name. Really nice that they provide free airport pick up. It's a very laid back hostel. Good free wifi.

I never made it to my room. Thats says it all. But I did get a refund.

Its wonderful and feels good staying at ozi inn. I arrived very early in the morning and i was picked up by louis the manager from the airport .my first trip to Australia and I already feel at home not being lost or finding my ways around. I stayed in a all girls 6 bedroom. S uprisingly it was still spacious enough. Every one was so friendly and at night we sit around the fire place to keep warn drinking dancing chatting. Bars are everywhere walking distance. It Feels safe and like a home to me.

• 15th Jun 2015

it s the wrost hostel were l stay!!!everything is dirty and unconforteball

• 2nd Apr 2015

I don't speak, all dirty

• 26th Feb 2015

It isn't the cleanest place and it's not filled with things to do, however, I've never been anywhere as fun. I had an utterly brilliant time there, made some amazing friends and have some fantastic memories. Would return in a heart beat if I go back to perth.