Ozi Inn Backpackers Reviews

282 Newcastle st, Northbridge, Perth, Australia

it s the wrost hostel were l stay!!!everything is dirty and unconforteball

• 2nd Apr 2015

I don't speak, all dirty

• 26th Feb 2015

It isn't the cleanest place and it's not filled with things to do, however, I've never been anywhere as fun. I had an utterly brilliant time there, made some amazing friends and have some fantastic memories. Would return in a heart beat if I go back to perth.

Loved my stay in this little hostel, Sunny was fabulous, location was great, not too far to walk into the city & was based near the bars in Northbridge. Rooms/social area could have been cleaner, perhaps increasing cleaning days from 2 to 4 a week would help, but I have stayed in far worse hostels. Free airport pick up not true, was told I had to wait 2 hours or make my own way there, this should not be advertised as then would not result in complaints when it cannot be done. Will return :-)

Wat an excellent place to be for value for money. Friendly staff and get to meet people from other part of world which was fun.. exciting party and very convenient. Comparison to other hostel I have been, the cleanliness in Ozi Inn is way better and systematic. Definitely will recommend to others and I will be back here. Thank you Ozi Inn.

• 19th Nov 2014