Ozzie Pozzie Backpackers Port Macquarie YHA Reviews

36 Waugh st, Port Macquarie, Australia

Facilities were good with a game room and a TV room. Staff was very friendly and everything was clean. Unfortunately the rooms are (like almost everywhere in Australia) freezingly cold at night (Winter).

Very clean and modern. Great place to meet people as the outside, kitchen and living areas are very sociable. The bedsheets seemed as if they were brand new, they were so soft and you could smell how clean they were. Beds very comfy! Overall very happy with everything!

The atmosphere was so relaxed. Everyone was considerate. The place was very clean and comfy. I had stayed in another backpackers the night before and not slept well due to the other guests yelling and chatting outside my room all night, without any staff telling them to pipe down!!! Ozzie Pozzie was fabulous in comparison.

• 20th Apr 2014

Arrived early in the morning and was lucky to be let into the TV room by staff (who were going for a morning surf with guests). Good location which was in walking distance of the sea and the main stretch of shops, including Coles. Friendly atmosphere and good facilities. I was lucky to have a 4 room dorm to myself. Overall, I would stay here again if I went back and would recommend it to people going to the area.

This hostel is amazing. You need to stay here. I left a few days ago and I want to return already. The staff are super friendly and helpful and the hostel has everything you need to keep you entertained. I probably could have been quite happy not leaving the hostel for three days but actually Port Macquarie is a really nice place to check out.

Cute, quirky hostel with lots of parrots, nice pool, decent sized kitchen, and clean dorm.

I had a good stay here. It's unfortunate the weather was so bad while I was here, or I would have stayed longer. The hostel was nice enough, staff friendly and everything clean and tidy. The people really made my stay here though. A great atmosphere, good conversations and plenty of laughs. I will stay here if I'm ever back in the area.

this is one of the best hostels if ever seen. Its small and lovely. the staff is very nice and the rooms are extremly clean. you just feel good there and will love it :) the kitchen is great aswell and because its not big you get in touch with the others very easily. they offer sunrise surfing which is great! we've seen delphins :)

Nice place to stay a little bit out of the way, but with a small walk you will get everywhere. The swimming pool, tv area and the game room are pretty good.

View all Port Macquarie Hostels