Ozzie Pozzie Backpackers Port Macquarie YHA Reviews

36 Waugh st, Port Macquarie, Australia

Fantastic place to stay!!! I have never seen a cleaner hostel across my travels and the staff and other travellers are very friendly and welcoming!! On arrival I was told that I wouldn't want to leave and they weren't wrong! Ended up extending my stay twice!! BEST TIP try the sunrise surfing with Kit, it's a must do experience and Kit is a great instructor for beginners and more experienced surfers alike!!!

Maybe the best hostel I have ever been! Firstable, everything is CLEAN!! Kitchen was nice and clean, there was space in fridge. Room was very good, own bathroom was new and clean. Staff was awesome, sunrise surfing great fun! Overall the whole hostel was beautiful and nicely decorated. I can highly recommend this place!!!

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Finland

The facilities at this hostel are really nice, especially the open air lounge area around the pool. I usually try to avoid YHA / HI, and unfortunately I was reminded why here. The room smelled AWFUL and I was bitten by fleas. Yes, that's right fleas!!!.

View all Port Macquarie Hostels