Ozzie Pozzie Backpackers Port Macquarie YHA Reviews

Arrived early in the morning and was lucky to be let into the TV room by staff (who were going for a morning surf with guests). Good location which was in walking distance of the sea and the main stretch of shops, including Coles. Friendly atmosphere and good facilities. I was lucky to have a 4 room dorm to myself. Overall, I would stay here again if I went back and would recommend it to people going to the area.

This hostel is amazing. You need to stay here. I left a few days ago and I want to return already. The staff are super friendly and helpful and the hostel has everything you need to keep you entertained. I probably could have been quite happy not leaving the hostel for three days but actually Port Macquarie is a really nice place to check out.

Cute, quirky hostel with lots of parrots, nice pool, decent sized kitchen, and clean dorm.

this is one of the best hostels if ever seen. Its small and lovely. the staff is very nice and the rooms are extremly clean. you just feel good there and will love it :) the kitchen is great aswell and because its not big you get in touch with the others very easily. they offer sunrise surfing which is great! we've seen delphins :)

I liked it well enough to go back again

I had a nice stay in this hostel :)

View all Port Macquarie Hostels