PH Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Calçada do Marquês de Abrantes, 40, Lisbon, Portugal

The breakfast is NOT INCLUDED as shown in website and the money was not refunded. For two days the staff was doing repairs early in the morning using a compressor, so we couldn't rest or have a calm breakfast due the noise. In our opinion, they could have done it later. A bad experience.

• 30th Dec 2015
  • Spain

I think is necessary more clean the bathroons and open the kitchen more early.

• 6th Dec 2015

Everything is good but this hostel can be better if you provide individual plug and lamp for each bed inside the dorm.

This is one of the nicest hostels in which I have stayed. It's incredibly clean, spacious, and cozy. It feels like home. The kitchen is well-equipped. The bathrooms are always clean and though there are only two bathrooms, I've never had to queue. Staff is incredibly kind, understanding and honest. Location is an easy 15-20 minute walk from Praça do Comércio & there are tons of hip cafes, bars & restaurants just down the street as well as local markets & pharmacies. I extended my stay-worth it!

Feel like Home. Would come again by my next visit.

• 7th Nov 2015

The staff was very friendly, especially for Ana. The beds and the pillows weren't very comfortable but the breakfast was variable and tasty.

• 23rd Aug 2015

The place is clean and well orgnized, the breakfast is delicious! Hot water in the showers even at 1 in the morning (i was amazed!) the staff were very nice and helpfull!

Very clean hostel, very nice staff. Really help full and hard working people. I did not like that the lights go out at 11 p.m.