PH Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Calçada do Marquês de Abrantes, 40, Lisbon, Portugal

This is one of the nicest hostels in which I have stayed. It's incredibly clean, spacious, and cozy. It feels like home. The kitchen is well-equipped. The bathrooms are always clean and though there are only two bathrooms, I've never had to queue. Staff is incredibly kind, understanding and honest. Location is an easy 15-20 minute walk from Praça do Comércio & there are tons of hip cafes, bars & restaurants just down the street as well as local markets & pharmacies. I extended my stay-worth it!

Feel like Home. Would come again by my next visit.

• 7th Nov 2015

The staff was very friendly, especially for Ana. The beds and the pillows weren't very comfortable but the breakfast was variable and tasty.

• 23rd Aug 2015

The place is clean and well orgnized, the breakfast is delicious! Hot water in the showers even at 1 in the morning (i was amazed!) the staff were very nice and helpfull!

Very clean hostel, very nice staff. Really help full and hard working people. I did not like that the lights go out at 11 p.m.

The hostel was great but there is really not enough bathrooms!!! Only f-4 for all the people, that's really not enough! Except that point, the rest was great. And we loved the terrace!

Worst hostel ever. Staff were ride from the beginning and when I complained I had the 'manager' laughing in my face. This box is not long enough for the full review of complaints but just trust me don't stay here. There is no atmosphere, everyone ignores each other, no one speaks, staff are terrible, no food at breakfast and was told no when I asked for it to be refilled. Problems with beds so I was shaken at 5:00 to be woken up. AVOID!!!

Amazing hostel for great prince. Very beautiful, comfortable and great location.

The number of bathrooms/toilets is poor in comparison to the hosts, when the hostel is full. It may take some time, until you get a free bathroom/toilet.

I have nothing to complain. The hostel including the staff and breakfast was very good! I would definitely stay there again.

We stayed 3 nights in a private room. The room was clean but the courtyard was dirty, ashtrays full and empty bottles everywhere. When we arrived, late, at night, the receptionist told us first, that we need to pay 5 more euros for late checking, no problem for that but it was the first thing she said. And for the rest, it was like that, : you'll have your informations but no smile no friendly advices. For her defense, she was the only staff we saw for 3 days ! i don't recommend this hostel...

Great vibes and friendly people! The free breakfast was really nice with homemade cake and a selection of tea/ coffee. Staff were also lovely- would recommend.

Great staff, very friendly and accommodating. Hostel itself is also great, very chilled out atmosphere and would highly recommend.

• 9th Jul 2015

It needs a few little things like small tables and a wardboard or a few cupboards, to be able to put our luggage somewhere (not on the floor!)

• 17th Jun 2015