PILOT Design Hostel & Bar Reviews

Largo Alberto Pimentel, 11, Porto, Portugal

Very nice people and greatest location, the only thing that surprised me was the fact that we had some very Loud guess that kept everyone up in the middle of the night and management didn't do anything to stopped them. Other then that everything was great!

• 27th Aug 2014

C'est superrrr! The worst part is sure to leave. made lots of good friends. I just know where is the place to stay when I comeback! C'est top! Travelling alone and felt very welcome.

• 27th Aug 2014

Couldn't ask for more!! super modern and clean hostel. I travel a lot and never been in one like this! perfect environment perfect staff perfect everything!!!! part of my amazing experience at porto is thanks to Pilot! WILL DEFINETELY RETURN!

Superrrrrr;)

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Spotlessly clean (I'm very fussy!!) Really comfy beds. Breakfast great value. Staff at reception really helpful and super nice. Our room was ready at 12 and we were able to check in earlier. . I stayed in 6 bedded room with private terrace. Especially loved the table football and the Chill Out Area! We are still here in Porto not on Pilot because they are All booked and we already went to bar twice after leaving. Thankkkkkkkkkkkk you guys!!!!!!

• 23rd Aug 2014

I had a lovely time there! One of the best hostel I've been to! Party hostel with great atmosphere and the staff is incredible! Would definitely recommend anyone outgoing to go there!

• 19th Aug 2014

I spent a great time in Pilot Hostel, the location is amazing & the staff awesome. Good people, good vibes. The beds were very confortable, I only have to say that you should take a spray against mosquitos ! :)

Great rooms, young crowd, great wifi, comfortable bed, individual storage (bring a lock) THANKS GIRLS!

• 18th Aug 2014

The only thing I didn't enjoy that much was the wifi, sometimes it didn't work.

뭐 딱히 방은 깨끗하고 침대정돈이 잘 되어있는데 욕실은 청소를 잘 하고 있는지 모르겠음

This place was pretty good value overall. It's in a top location and the staff were generally very helpful. The only thing that was a bit disappointing was the 3 euro charge per bag for storage on the day of checkout. Yikes!

If you're looking for a party hostel to meet fab people, then this is the perfect place. If you're looking for somewhere just to lay your head, then this is may be a bit wild. Also there were extra costs for things that other hostels do for free - breakfast and keeping luggage after checkout. Plus there was no lockable storage in the room so take a padlock. But friendly staff and great party atmosphere, met some great people.

Hey ! Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hostel. We are always glad to hear that our friendly and safe hostel helped make your experience in Porto memorable. We ask our guests to come to our 24hour bar to socialize and party anytime and to respect the quiet atmosphere in the rooms during the night. Obrigada for staying with us- we hope to welcome you again in the future!

I had a great time at this hostel and made some amazing friends. The showers (the kind where you press the button every 15 seconds) and the (lack of) lighting in the bathrooms were really my only complaints. Everything else was fantastic and if you can handle the showers, you should definitely stay here. Special shout out to Ana who brought us some of her mom's home cooking to taste. It was amazing. The staff were all fantastic!

Absolutely fantastic hostel, amazing city. Would 100% recommend going to here.

Hey ! Thank you for your kind review. Your response is exactly what we are aiming for here and we are more than happy to hear that we we're able to provide you delightful experience.

Staff were amazing and really great location close to cool bars and restaurants. Would stay here again l!

• 29th Jul 2014

Hey ! Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hostel. We are always glad to hear that our friendly and safe hostel helped make your experience in Porto memorable. On behalf of the hostel, we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

It's a pretty cool place. The atmosphere is bar/club like, so there's always music and the lights are always low. The staff was amazing! Our entire trip was pretty much based off of the staff's recommendations. Not a bad place.

This place is GREAT!! The staff is the best ever, especially Daniela (whom I fell in love with) and Rita. The bar is 24 hours so we got to play fuss ball every time we got home from partying which is great. The terrace is also amazing, and the other guests very friendly and approachable. We met so many great people here! Location is great, just minutes away from the main square and close to our favorite restaurant Moinro de Vento (or, you know, something like that). Don't hesitate, book here!

Generally not bad. But could be better. I didn't have hot water in the shower. Free Tea&coffee is very weak and usually I had to ask for it, because one jug of tea is not enough for 30 people...

Clean, central and best staff ever!!!

• 24th Jul 2014

The people of the hostel are fantastic! The hostel is very clean and security! I need to say that is a good place to stay.!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5