PILOT Design Hostel & Bar Reviews

Largo Alberto Pimentel, 11, Porto, Portugal

뭐 딱히 방은 깨끗하고 침대정돈이 잘 되어있는데 욕실은 청소를 잘 하고 있는지 모르겠음

If you're looking for a party hostel to meet fab people, then this is the perfect place. If you're looking for somewhere just to lay your head, then this is may be a bit wild. Also there were extra costs for things that other hostels do for free - breakfast and keeping luggage after checkout. Plus there was no lockable storage in the room so take a padlock. But friendly staff and great party atmosphere, met some great people.

Hey ! Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hostel. We are always glad to hear that our friendly and safe hostel helped make your experience in Porto memorable. We ask our guests to come to our 24hour bar to socialize and party anytime and to respect the quiet atmosphere in the rooms during the night. Obrigada for staying with us- we hope to welcome you again in the future!

Absolutely fantastic hostel, amazing city. Would 100% recommend going to here.

Hey ! Thank you for your kind review. Your response is exactly what we are aiming for here and we are more than happy to hear that we we're able to provide you delightful experience.

Staff were amazing and really great location close to cool bars and restaurants. Would stay here again l!

• 29th Jul 2014

It's a pretty cool place. The atmosphere is bar/club like, so there's always music and the lights are always low. The staff was amazing! Our entire trip was pretty much based off of the staff's recommendations. Not a bad place.

This place is GREAT!! The staff is the best ever, especially Daniela (whom I fell in love with) and Rita. The bar is 24 hours so we got to play fuss ball every time we got home from partying which is great. The terrace is also amazing, and the other guests very friendly and approachable. We met so many great people here! Location is great, just minutes away from the main square and close to our favorite restaurant Moinro de Vento (or, you know, something like that). Don't hesitate, book here!

Generally not bad. But could be better. I didn't have hot water in the shower. Free Tea&coffee is very weak and usually I had to ask for it, because one jug of tea is not enough for 30 people...

Clean, central and best staff ever!!!

• 24th Jul 2014

The people of the hostel are fantastic! The hostel is very clean and security! I need to say that is a good place to stay.!!

It would be good to have some lockers in the dorms - even just a padlock to add to each storage space. Otherwise all good, thanks - n ice, helpful staff and great value for money! Would go back.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Hey ! Thank you for the kind words about our hostel, amenities, and friendly staff. We are glad to hear you liked our property, and enjoyed your visit with us.We gladly listen to all comments both positive and constructive in order to improve our guests experience. Please contact us if you would like to stay with us again in the future as we always look forward to welcoming our guests for a return visit. Obrigada for taking the time to share your lovely review.

hot water in the shower is quite a problem. you have to pay to store your luggage. but the rest is just amazing!

Many ants, dim lighting eveywhere, loud music until late into the morning/night, and someone stole my clothes. Thank goodness I put the rest of my stuff in a locker with a lock the hostel didn't provide. The staff wad really helpful and sweet, however. The outdoor terrace was nice as well.

Hey!Your experience regarding the noise has been shared with our Hostel Management. We gladly listen to all comments both positive and constructive in order to improve our guests experience. Our 24hour reception is available and prepared to help our guests with any request. We ask our guests to come to our 24hour bar to socialize and party anytime of day and night and to respect the quiet atmosphere in the rooms during the night. Next time just come and tell us someone is misbehaving!

good location and nice staff, but check was a little bit slowly, and too much mosquitos in 8beds room, others all good^^

Hey ! We were sorry to learn about your experiences at our reception. They normally do a fantastic job. Your comments have been shared with their manager for her immediate attention. Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hostel. We are always glad to hear that our friendly and safe hostel helped make your experience in Porto memorable. On behalf of the hostel, we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Porto was really hot and it was on the top of the hill (almost) , if you want to see the river and go tour cor wine , you have to walk down over 10 mons and should go up over 10min to back to hostel. There was no air conditioning system , just ine electronic fan in 8 bed dorm. I couldn't use wi-fi in my room cuz signal was too weak, and suddenly it didn't work even in the lobby. They said there is problem so they called to fix it but it continued for 2 days . Made me extremely inconvenient

Hey! We were sorry to learn about your experiences with the internet connection. We usually provide internet access in both common areas and rooms. Also there is a desktop connected to internet that can be used by guests anytime for free. Moreover, we have already installed air conditioning. On behalf of the hostel, we thank you for staying with us, and for sharing your feedback.

super friendly staff

Had a good time will recommend

The hostel is in great shape for that price and the location is nice.

Hey ! Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hostel. On behalf of the hostel, we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

The best hostel I´ve ever stayed ever!!! Nice place, comfortable and clean. Amazing!!!

Everything was great, awesome hostel and awesome people. I recommend it to all who seek good company and entertaintment. Only little thing I'd slightly improve is the illumination system of the bathrooms.

Hey ! Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hostel. We are always glad to hear that our friendly and safe hostel helped make your experience in Porto memorable. On behalf of the hostel, we look forward to welcoming you again in the future. PILOT Design Hostel & Bar Crew

I have been at the hostel at his starting days 2 years ago and loved it, now I came back for it after 2 years. And I have to stay the hostel have upgrade itself in so many ways the staff was amazing and helpful the facilities and the cleanliness are on top level! Special thanks to: Flavia , Anabela , Daniela and of course the owners who where amazing the whole time of my stay p.s I was suppose to stay for 2 night stayed 6 :) Henry.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4