PILOT Design Hostel & Bar Reviews

Largo Alberto Pimentel, 11, Porto, Portugal

Rita is the sweetest girl I have ever met. She made my stay amazing

• 24th Feb 2015

Wow this is an amazing hostel. The staff is Awesome! They make you feel right at home. The hostel is beautiful and they give a free shot at 10pm to everyone, as you imagine it gets everyone to interact quite well. Ana Is awesome she can help you with anything you need, and she can even mix up a great caipiranha. Sara took us on an excellent pub crawl and partied as I'd she was just one of us. Great job guys. Stay at the Pilot Hostel.

Hey ! Thank you for the kind words about our hostel, amenities, and friendly staff. We are glad to hear you liked our property, and enjoyed your visit with us. Please contact us if you would like to stay with us again in the future as we always look forward to welcoming our guests for a return visit. Obrigada for taking the time to share your lovely review. Obrigada! Pilot Crew

Such a great hostel! The staff was always very helpful and friendly. I signed up for the bike tour and I had an amazing time. The hostel is very comfortable and clean, yummy breakfast!

• New Zealand

Hey ! Thank you for your kind review. Your response is exactly what we are aiming for here and we are more than happy to hear that we we're able to provide you delightful experience. Obrigada! Pilot Crew

10/10 - would definitely go back! The location was great, it's near good sightseeing and the going out scene. Staff was fantastic, especially Daniela. They answered any questions I had and told me about cool things to check out in the city. The atmosphere in the hostel is really nice! It's a small hostel that has a bar area with couches where people hangout after sight seeing and before going out. I went alone and it was a great location to meet people.

• 15th Feb 2015

It was a great experience! There is a lot going on at the hostel: walking tours, bike tours, party dinners, games nights - I met a lot of amazing people and I had loads of fun! The hostel is really well located and the facilities are excellent - totally recommended!

• 15th Feb 2015

Hey ! Thank you for staying with us, and for sharing your lovely review of our hostel. I am glad to learn you had an exceptional time with us and had the opportunity to try our homemade lunch/dinner. The music, ambience, free shots, and tasty Portuguese cuisine create unforgettable experiences, and we are proud to have them on our property. We hope to welcome you again in the future- obrigada! Pilot Crew

The staff is really nice and helpful. I would recomment to borrow some bikes from the hostel and join the city-trip (about 10 Euro/day). After the "official trip" you should definitely go to the beach by bike. It's the best alternative to go there and to watch the beautiful landscape! The facilities are clean, but I've seen better! The dorms are quite noisy.

• 15th Feb 2015

Hey ! Thank you for your kind review. Your experience regarding the noise has been shared with our Hostel Management. We gladly listen to all comments both positive and constructive in order to improve our guests experience. Our 24hour reception is available and prepared to help our guests with any request. Your response is exactly what we are aiming for here and we are more than happy to hear that we we're able to provide you delightful experience. Obrigada! Pilot Crew

Great place to spend few days in Porto, staff is very helpful and open, it is one of the cleanest hostels i have ever been, very nice common place where i met a lot of people from different part of world.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Belgium

Nice place where to stay, good uvication, good atmosfere, nice tenders. Thanks to Sara for listening my questions and give to me a good answers and thanks to Dani for make as enjoy the evening.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Hey ! Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hostel. We are always glad to hear that our friendly and safe hostel helped make your experience in Porto memorable. On behalf of the hostel, we look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Obrgada! Pilot Crew

Such a clean hostel! Very modern areas! And a fun time!! idk about serving the same dinner multiple nights in a row.. like the leftovers. but I had a great stay. tiny fridge, so no room for your food.

Hey ! Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hostel. We are always glad to hear that our friendly and safe hostel helped make your experience in Porto memorable. On behalf of the hostel, we look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Obrigada! Pilot Crew

Its the best hotel I have ever been..clean rooms and sheets and the staff is incredible

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Andorra

Hey ! Thank you for your kind review. Your response is exactly what we are aiming for here and we are more than happy to hear that we we're able to provide you delightful experience. Obrigada Pilot Crew!

The hostel is great - very clean, they really do clean the bathrooms every hour. The kitchen is a bit small and there is no oil/salt/pepper etc so bring your own! Beds are comfortable. Rooms are a bit cold because they only have little heaters, but apparently that is the same everywhere in Portugal... Overall - great hostel. (And super easy to get to from airport!)

Hey ! Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hostel. We are always glad to hear that our friendly and safe hostel helped make your experience in Porto memorable. On behalf of the hostel, we look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Obrigada Pilot Crew!

Thank you for an amazing day! It was my first time in a hostel and it was really good. great friends

• 8th Feb 2015

I stayed in this hostel for 2 nights during january. The hostel is in the city center so perfect for everyone who wants to visit around. The staff are very nice and always there to help.

Hey ! Thank you for the kind words about our hostel, amenities, and friendly staff. We are glad to hear you liked our property, and enjoyed your visit with us. Please contact us if you would like to stay with us again in the future as we always look forward to welcoming our guests for a return visit. Obrigada for taking the time to share your lovely review. Obrigada Pilot Crew!

Loved my time in pilot hostel. Staff are lovely and always helpful. Free shot at night. The beds are awesome and very clean

There was no heating in the rooms. It was freezing inside, and the humidity was horrible. Our towels would not dry for two days, the room was always really cold and we got a cold upon our return.

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Belgium

Hey ! Thank you for reviewing our hotel and for bringing to our attention to your experience with the shower. We located the room you are talking about for our maintenance department. They will inspect it right away and address any existing challenges. Obrigada for staying with us, and we hope to see you again in the future. Obrigada Pilot Crew

The staff was super sweet and the hostel had a really good atmosphere!!

• 23rd Jan 2015

Thanks pilot for an amazing stay!

• 23rd Jan 2015

Pilot is a great hostel! The pubcrawl I can recommend to everyone! The staff is very nice and very helpfull.

• 23rd Jan 2015

PILOT Hostel. Where do I begin? This was my first point of call in Portugal and it really set the bar high. The hostel looks brand new (apart from the antique foosball table which was amazing) and the atmosphere at night is electric. Shoutout to Daniela for running a brilliant pub-crawl! The breakfast for two euros was also good value. I will definitely stay here again when I come back to Porto!

One of the Best hostels I have ever stayed! Everything is so clean and beatiful. There is a very nice Cozy Atmosphere inside of the hostel. The staff is amazing and always treats his guests as kings and queens. If you are looking for a good hostel, that's the one you should check in!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5