PILOT Design Hostel & Bar Reviews

Largo Alberto Pimentel, 11, Porto, Portugal

I have to say: THANK YOU! You are the best crew i have ever ever seen !!! I will miss you girls

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to write your review! Our staff is trained to provided the highest quality service and such reviews make all of our efforts worth it! Obrigada!

The rumanian girl who recieved us was the kindest person I met in all Porto, she deserves a raise!

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and we have passed your comment to her! We hope to welcome you another time! Obrigada

Its an AMAZING hostel, is one of the best i have stayed and i m a person who travels a lot. The services are really good and all the staff are really nice with really energy to help you on everything you need. I definitelly stay there again and i recommend 100%.

Hey! Thank you so much for taking the time to write your lovely review! Your response is exactly what we are aiming for here and we are more than happy to hear that we we're able to provide you delightful experience. Obrigada!

The hostel is placed right in the heart of the most sophisticated part of Porto. The city does look amazing and theres lots to see and do. I stayed there for 3 nights and then came back for 2 more at the end of my journey. The staff is second to none in knowledge in the city, very friendly and helpful and certainly add a plus to the overall joyful feeling of the whole hostel. The rooms and amenities are very clean and space although cosy, provides enough space to be on your own if you want.

Hey! Thank you so much for writing your lovely review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and the staff helped made your stay unforgettable! Please contact us if you come back to Porto, we would love to have you with us another time! Obrigada!

I thought the staff was very nice and helpful. They're fun and responsible. The hostel was clean and suitable. It was in a very good location near the Rio Douro and lots of bars.

Hey! Thank you so much for taking the time to write your lovely review! We work hard every day to offer our guest a memorable experience and your review makes it all worth it! We hope to welcome you another time! Obrigada!

Pilot hostel was ok. Rooms are basic and a little bit rundown and bathrooms' lighting is poor. Common area and bar are pleasant though and the terrace is big and full of chairs and tables. We liked the inspirational posters in toilets and showers. Best features: 1) Location (next to everything day and night, we never used the metro) 2) Staff: everyone was nice, always smiling and helpful, especially the girl with long red hair (sorry, I can never remember names!!)

Hey! Thank you so much for writing your lovely review! We appreciate your feedback regarding our facilities and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed our open spaces in which we encourage our guests to socialize and have fun!Our staff is trained to offer the highest quality service and we will pass your review to them! We hope to welcome you another time!

This is probably one of the top Hostel I have stayed. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms and showers are clean. There is a bar downstairs and plenty space to hangout My only complains are: 1) 1.5 euro for beer? Com’on! 2) No Wifi Signal on the the third floor 3) 8 ppl room is very tight I will stay again though

Hey! Thank you so much for your lovely review! We work hard every day so we can provide the best service for our guests and your review makes all our efforts worth it. We have a bar that has practices the best prices in town and its open 24h! Please contact us if you come back in Porto, we would love to have you with us another time!

I didn't like Pilot hostel too much. I found the dorm quite uncomfortable (no night table o something similar, no bedside lamp for each bed, one multiple socket far away from the beds...), the bathroom was quite dark and mixed (men and women). The atmosphere wasn't good at all, everybody just ignored us for most of the night. But it's clean, breakfast is ok (not included) and it's very cheap, so I recommend it if you're just spending a couple of days in Porto.

Hey!Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our modern& fully equipped dorms. Besides our large mixed toilet, we offer private showers and toilets so our guest can have more privacy. We have an 24h bar, that serves homemade Portuguese food and we encourage our guests to socialize in our common room or join us for an amazing pubcrawl! We hope to welcome you another time and show you a great time!

Verry nice and always helpfull staff, thanks!

Very nice people and greatest location, the only thing that surprised me was the fact that we had some very Loud guess that kept everyone up in the middle of the night and management didn't do anything to stopped them. Other then that everything was great!

• 27th Aug 2014

C'est superrrr! The worst part is sure to leave. made lots of good friends. I just know where is the place to stay when I comeback! C'est top! Travelling alone and felt very welcome.

• 27th Aug 2014

Couldn't ask for more!! super modern and clean hostel. I travel a lot and never been in one like this! perfect environment perfect staff perfect everything!!!! part of my amazing experience at porto is thanks to Pilot! WILL DEFINETELY RETURN!

Superrrrrr;)

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

I liked being in the hostel pilot of porto, the facilities are good, there is much cleaning and, especially, the staff is great; I send greetings to the girls who do the night shift, I hope to return soon, jesus (from Spain)

Nice game with free shot every night and hostel staff was excellent! Especially one of girl. Dont remember her name;( Go on guys with this high level of service!!!!

Spotlessly clean (I'm very fussy!!) Really comfy beds. Breakfast great value. Staff at reception really helpful and super nice. Our room was ready at 12 and we were able to check in earlier. . I stayed in 6 bedded room with private terrace. Especially loved the table football and the Chill Out Area! We are still here in Porto not on Pilot because they are All booked and we already went to bar twice after leaving. Thankkkkkkkkkkkk you guys!!!!!!

• 23rd Aug 2014

The showers are a bit annoying with the short timer. Otherwise awesome.

We got a great time at Pilot's. The staff was very friendly. And even if they hadn't everthing in house for the cocktail we prefered, the created a new one, together with us. So ask for the Oporto Midnight, that's delicious. ;)

I had a lovely time there! One of the best hostel I've been to! Party hostel with great atmosphere and the staff is incredible! Would definitely recommend anyone outgoing to go there!

• 19th Aug 2014

I spent a great time in Pilot Hostel, the location is amazing & the staff awesome. Good people, good vibes. The beds were very confortable, I only have to say that you should take a spray against mosquitos ! :)