PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

The stay was excellent and the rooms were clean. The staff were nice and helpful. I enjoyed the stay at PLUS hostel. But, visitors, kindly note that there are a lot of pickpockets around the hostel. My wallet was stolen in front of the hostel.

• India

Excellent front reception staff. Wish the pool was open earlier than 10am. Can't really fault the place.

It´s my favorite place to stay in Berlin!

• Venezuela

Very friendly and helpful staff, very nice and clean rooms for a good price.

• Poland

It was very clean room and shower room. Kind staffs was great

Plus hostel was amazing, and we really enjoyed our time there! The staff are friendly and were very helpful with any questions we had. The only negative is that there is no kitchen for the guests to use.

• 13th Apr 2014

This place is amazing value for money. It's more like a hotel than a hostel. Sheets are done for you and you get fresh towels each day if you wish. All rooms have a bathroom, which, of course, when you're staying in a dorm room is probably a downside. I did encounter some rather inconsiderate room mates but that could have happened anywhere. Just don't get the breakfast there. At 6€ it's definitely not worth the money.

This place is huge. Sort of a strange mix of families, large groups and teenagers with a sprinkling of backpackers. The facilities are awesome: nice restaurant, large pool with sauna, and a decent bar. The staff is great as well. Would recommend for small groups but not for solo travelers.

Great staff, and great location. We are both 29 so a little older than most people staying but a great place to go if you are a young traveller!

• 7th Apr 2014

I think one of the best hostels I have ever stayed. 10 Euros for a Sunday in Berlin with all these facilities and super clean dorms and rooms, I would say its more than what you pay for. Surely a MUST stay place.

Great Pool, Lovely staff, fun little raggit hutch, wish I'd spent more time there. maybe a few activities run specifically for single travellers. when there were lots of groups and as a single traveller it's harder to meet new people. great breakfast

I had a great stay, everything was clean, the six bed shared dorm had nice room service (!) and the staff was really sweet and helpful :) Also, the area is excellent!

brill loved everything about this hostel HOWEVER THERE ARE NO KITCHEN FACILITIES OR CUTLERY, cant even borrow it from the restaurant... this is terrible for backpackers trying to travel for cheap... only a microwave but thats no use if you dont even have a bowl or a kettle ! other than that, everything was great !

Plus Berlin is in a great location, close to both U/S bahn train lines. It's also very close to the East Side Gallery which is a must see in Berlin. The only negative i can think of is that the walls were very thin and i could hear everyone who walked past the door and also my room was facing the outdoor beach smoking area and people were out there very late.

• 2nd Apr 2014

Good location.kind staffs are helpful.

We lived in the 4er room and it is simply super! More like a hotel room. Big bathroom. Everything is perfect.

Great hostel, especially if you like/don't mind a sense of anonymity. Very clean, with big rooms. I only wish the door to mine had closed more effectively, because often I'd come back and it was unlocked because one of my roommates didn't slam it hard enough. Otherwise, great place, in a fantastic location (particularly if you're into any kind of alternative scene!)

Great hostel! Location is great and staff is friendly. Luxurious rooms feel like a hotel room.

I didn't really care for maid service everyday so I wish there was a "Do Not Disturb" slip I could have put outside my door. Otherwise, everything else was great!

Nice hostel, very big, nice facilities with pool and sauna included, large rooms and very clean, good common rooms but a lil' big to meet people, I just think they lack a kitchen for guests to cook. Staff very friendly at all times, good value for money, didn't try breakfast, wifi works good at lobby and common areas but at the rooms so so, half of the time. I didn't enjoy the fact of having large groups of teenagers gathering up at lobby late at night, apart from that it was a very nice stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7