PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Great hostel if you want to be in an area with tons of restaurants bars and clubs

• 27th Aug 2015

Everything was great. Except the outdoor area closed up at 10pm, well a bit later would be awesome. Would definitely stay here again if I'm in Berlin in the future.

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Wales

Always great. The ability to use facilities before check in and after check out is great. Staff are always lovely and the common room was great giving access to fridges, kettles and microwaves. It would have been nice to have both our rooms (one twin and one double) next to each other as one was on 2nd floor and the other was on 4th floor at opposite ends of the building (and its a big building). That was a shame , but otherwise great

• 24th Aug 2015

Great Hostel, similar to a hotel atmosphere. The patio and entrance to bar could stay open later however

Goes above and beyond what you would normally expect from a hostel - and I didn't feel like I was paying for bells and whistles.

I was really impressed by the quality of this hostel, excellent value for money and good facilities in a great location!

• 21st Aug 2015

The room that we had was very clean, except for facilities ie the place where one could prepare a simple meal. There were only plastic plates and cups to make tea and coffee, as well as plastic knives and forks. As much as our room was cleaned every day, the "kitchenette" was never made tidy. People were sleeping there. We also did not like the dark and gloomy decor of the long, long, long corridors.

• 19th Aug 2015

Overall a good hostel; perfectly clean, friendly staff and in a decent location - albeit that the area is fairly "edgy." Our only issue was with people running up and down the corridors all through the night. Possibly more of a party hostel than we were looking for.

Really good facilities, very clean, plenty of space, very friendly staff. Only two of the lockers in our room worked, and some of the other guests were pretty loud at night.

We just loved the atmosphere at the hostel- great for young travellers and families alike

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

This was definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed at, and I've been to a fair share across Europe. As a solo traveller this place was easy to meet new people and had a sick beach bar and restaurant as well!! The place is huge, clean and had sweet alternative tours. It's located in the best area of Berlin, very creative and artistic area close to clubs and such. Book it! I'll be here the next time I go to Berlin.

This hostel is in the absolute perfect location for someone looking to go out and enjoy Berlin's nightlife and hipster side. Walking distance to all the best clubs and pubs in the city and literally one block from east side gallery. We stayed in a shared female dorm which was super clean and had an en suite bathroom. No air conditioner here but it is a hostel. There is a club across the street so isn't the most quite place. Easy walk to metro station. Would definitely stay again

Great facilities. Large rooms with air conditioning. Super clean. Great, helpful staff.

By far the best hostel I stayed at during my time in Germany. The restaurant and bar were great, and the location was decently close to both the train and a number of sights and local bars and restaurants. The rooms were huge and we really appreciated having 2 showers within the room. Will never forget my time here!

Pros: Very clean, like a nice hotel. Free towels, super clean as well. Beds are comfy, nice showers as well. Cons: It's huge, so not very social, has a bar and a restaurant but not recommended for solo travelers, perfect for groups.. Location is excellent if you are looking to party; therefore noisy as hell if you get the room facing street. Value for money is solid, for cleanliness and providing extras, like toiletries and towels.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • India

Fantastic time at Plus Berlin! Amazing facilities and really friendly staff! Would definitely stay again.

• 13th Aug 2015

Best hostel I have ever stayed in! It has all the facilities you could wish for an more, we stayed in a double room which was more like a hotel room. We also can with a large group of people and the hostel staff were very helpful and patient with us!

I LOVED staying here! Staff are amazing, atmosphere is great I met some cool people here. Would highly recommend staying here.

It was not the first time O came to Plus Berlin and it won't be the last one. Staff is really friendly and the hostel is really comfortable. Great value for money!

Brilliant staff, especially the Chilean!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7