PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Everything is so good there. The staff are so nice and helpful. Excellent location to visit east side gallery!

Plus hostel almost felt like a hotel (the only thing that made it a hostel was sharing rooms), it is a beautiful place to go to in the east of berlin. It's not central in te city, but when you want to stay in the east of berlin it is located very good. The staff is very nice and so is the atmosphere. The place has a swimming pool, need I say more?

AMAZING HOSTEL! got a private room for 2 and it was amazing! The staff at reception are doing a great job! So helpful! Rooms are very clean, they make your bed and give new towel daily! 2 mins walk to east side gallery and a 3-5 min walk to train. Not the most central location but still very good to explore that part of town! Loved my stay here!

Had a great stay here, especially loved that they have a pool

• 21st Jul 2015

This hostel is very clean but noisy at night.

Good hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Gioya at reception desk was very kind and understanding when I had a problem. Rooms and bathrooms are clean. Laundry machines are the cheapest I've come across in Europe so far (5.50€ to wash and dry). Very close to the underground, grocery store, and the East Side Gallery. Also a quick walk to the best burgers in Berlin in Kreuzberg. Downside is it's across the street from a club so depending on room locale, could be very loud at night

Honestly, you could not pick a better hostel to stay at then PLUS Berlin! The staff spent at least 10 minutes filling us in on the area around the hostel, the best places to visit, the authentic clubs and bars, and good places to grab a cheap but delicious bite to eat. There's even a pool, sauna, and art gallery within the hostel! Just make sure you don't spend too much time inside, and see Berlin as well!!!

perfect location and connectivity to the tram and subway. The pool was just amazing specially in summer.

amazing location right in Friedrichshain, short walking distance to tons of cool clubs and bars. hostel staff were friendly and attentive. I only stayed for one night but I met some friends in the day I went (I was traveling solo).

Hostel itself was really nice, extremely clean and the room was cleaned every single day. Unfortunately my bed was very uncomfortable and my pillow was horribly flat. Also the hostel is in a dodgy part of town which made walking around a bit difficult.

Great value for money. Nice room, clean, comfy, nice design, good bathroom. Fun having a pool and sauna! Staff were helpful. Great to have laundry facilities. Ate at the restaurant once, it was nice, not amazing but good for money. Breakfast was overpriced (go to the Lidl down the road!) so we didn't have it. But everything else good! Great location!

This was a good hostel. Well I should really say hotel. It didn't have the best travellers atmosphere so it was basically like staying in private small private room that you're sharing with other people. An issue I had was that there was no kitchen area other than a box-like "common room" with a microwave and disposable plates. The staff were really helpful though and made awesome recommendations that were a little off the tourist trail. And the location was in this cool quirky bit of EastBerlin

This hostel was much, much bigger than I expected, but at the same time, it doesn't feel that way. I didn't check out the common areas, but the staff was very attentive and helpful. The rooms were large and very clean, with big closet lockers. I didn't try out their breakfast, but it's 7 euros if you decide you want it the day of. It's close to the S and U stations and within walking distance you can find a lot of nice places to eat and hang out.

Really great hostel, fantastic facilities. Free use of computers very useful. The organised tours leaving from the hostel were also great and the staff helpful with recommendations and use of public transport.

PLUS berlin was great! Great facilities, great staff, it's huge and the room and bathroom were also great. I would definitely recommend this hostel with berlin wall westside gallery only around the corner and great vibe with street performers everywhere.

Big hostel, nice room bathroom and lounge/bar. Do their pub crawl! Very close to Berlin's best club!

Very good overall. Lots going on, fun atmosphere.

Fabulous place to stay, from the moment we arrived till we walked put the door the staff were dedicated to all your needs and experience. I would stay there again if I am lucky enough to come back.

great Hostel!!!

• 11th Jul 2015

There was noise outside, maybe because it was Weekend. All other things were fine.

• 11th Jul 2015