PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Absolutely wonderful. The neighborhood is a little sketchy and far from food, and the bar is open at very strange times. But it's very accessible with a great train station a 5 min walk. I loved my stay here and would come again!!

• 14th Dec 2014

Exceptional place to stay i would recommend it to anyone. Only fault is the low internet quality.

Great place. Great location. Very nice staff.

• 12th Dec 2014

All the staff were very welcoming and helpful. he hostel itself was clean, facilities excellent. We both found it hard to believe it was a hostel as it was much nicer than alot of hotels we've stayed in and much cheaper! Restaurant food was of a high standard, comparable to many Italian restaurants I've been to. Bar staff were excellent too, in particular, Andreas, made us feel very at ease; he was full of energy and very efficient.

Free wifi was great. Rooms were clean, bathroom was clean. Common room had microwave and fridge. Bar was great. Location great. Would recommend.

• 9th Dec 2014

Trouble with the WiFi in our room for the first day, but it got fixed after that. Excellent heating and hot water. Rooms can be a bit dark. Great value for money.

We had a private en-suite and it was brilliant however meant there wasn't much opportunity to meet others. Could also only get wifi signal in reception. Food in the bar wasn't great and wouldn't recommend it also slightly noisey in the corridor outside our room but didn't expect anything less in a hostel. Final moan the pillows were horrible. However overall was a great hostel staff extremely helpful was clean not far from the centre of Berlin and one of the best hostels I have stayed at so far!

• 8th Dec 2014

Very good place, I definetly advise everybody to go.

Overall a good hostel But only no kitchen there......

This place rocks! Easy to meet people in the pool/sauna, bar, and other social spots around the hostel. Great vibe. Very near the metro and many fun bars, restaurants, sights. Only downside was the weak wifi situation. Otherwise, this place has it all.

• 7th Dec 2014

Just Excellent !

• 7th Dec 2014
  • China

The best hostel in Berlin.Close to public transport,private bathrooms,restaurant,indoor swimming pool,nice staff..

I'll be back.

• 6th Dec 2014

A little bit noisy in the night time and the beds are a bit hard (so we had both a bit back problems in the morning, butit wasn`t too bad), but otherwise perfect, so we will come back again.

• 5th Dec 2014

This is much more like a BIG hotel, so the if you are looking for the atmosphere of a typical hostel in the communal areas this isn't the place, so this also wouldn't be ideal for solo travelers. The rooms were big and spacious and clean (the whole place was spotless), and the beds were really comfortable. It's RIGHT near the Berlin Wall too. They offer a breakfast which me and my friend didn't try but it sounded like there were plenty of options for 6 euros.

Me and my friends stayed at the hostel for 3 nights and we all were really happy, that we choose the right hostel, because that was the best one we have ever been. Everithing is perfect and we highly recomend to everyone traveling to Berlin to stay at Berlin Plus hostel. If you are in doubt just go and see what I am talking about :)

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Bulgaria

We had a great time at PLUS it was very clean and close to the metro to the Christmas markets/town center. The food at the restaurant was really good Italian food but felt fancy for a hostel restaurant because it's also a hotel with families with young children so it doesn't have as much of the party atmosphere I was expecting. Since we were only in Berlin for a short time we tried to go on a pub crawl and ended up being the only ones on it so that was a bust but everything else was really good!

By FAR the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in! Only thing I would suggest they improve on is the kitchen facilities, some mugs instead of plastic cups for hot tea so you don't burn yourself!

loved the location, the staff and the atmosphere (even if it was pretty crowded). i was very surprised about the REALLY bad wifi-connection. the only spot i could use low-wifi was right next to the reception everywhere else i couldnt get any connection. (i stayed for 3 days.)

• 3rd Dec 2014

Totally amazing hostel. It was my first time I used a hostel, and it will be the best i ever had!:)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7