PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

I had a bad itching in my both arms, I thing there was bugs on the bed!!!

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Lebanon

The spacious hostel I've visited in. The best service I think is that provide a single towel. It's very useful for me. But it's little bit inconvinent far from the central. Except it I satisfied overall.

Amazing hostel!!! Feels like a hotel and very good for the price. Would stay here every time I came to Berlin

The location was good. Close to a S-Bahn and U-bahn station. If you plan to party in Kreuzberg or Friedrichshein then this is the hostel for you. I have nothing to complain about really.

Great hostel! no need to look around just book it! Good location, good price, clean, friendly staff, and many good sites around to explore.

my smart phone can't connect to the hostel's wifi, however my iPad can, I don't know why. the room cleaner might be better to wait for a while between knocking the door and pushing the door the insulation of sound is not that good

• 13th Nov 2014
  • China

Everything was perfect except I would have liked a few more toilets in the communal areas to be available.

• 11th Nov 2014

Great stay here! But out of city center, although it's very close to the East Side Gallery and the metro is close. Very big so there isn't much a 'traveler' feel; felt more like a hotel. Amenities are great!

This is a hotel-like hostel chain where you can expect things to be clean, functional and comfortable. Private room was good with a nice ensuite bathroom, good shower, towels, hairdryer. Kitchen is a bit of a joke, just a microwave and plates/cutlery kept behind reception. Located beside a metro station, grocery store and nightlife areas. Not sure how you'd meet people in a place this big though, and there were some noisy school groups. Good WIFI in common area. Staff were friendly.

Second time staying in this hostel and it's the best hostel ive stayed in my life

I'm in the accommodation business and without a doubt this hostel covered every area. More like a hotel than hostel. Excellent reception staff.

The location is perfect - one block away from both the East Side Gallery and U and S Bahn stations with lines that go directly to Berlin's main sights. The hostel itself had a great atmosphere and we me a lot of people in the common room. Rooms were large and clean. The only drawback was the WiFi worked for approximately 30 seconds, and then I was unable to get a signal for the rest of the stay. I'd definite recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a place in Berlin.

The best hostel I ever been!

Everything was exceptional here except there was so much dust under the beds and i got bitten by something in bed the first night which later swelled so much I had to go on a drip in hospital. . But as the hostel was quiet I was able to change beds and didn't experience any further discomfort.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Scotland

I 100% recommend this hostel! The staff is amazing, to say the least! They were incredibly welcoming and very helpful! With a train strike occurring during my stay, they were accommodating and helped me, as well as several people I met rooms within the hostel, even though it was one of the busiest weekends in Berlin! Curgy is awesome! The hostel is clean and is unlike any other hostel I've been to -it has a pool! I met tons of cool people and did many activities provided! Stay in PLUS BERLIN!!!!

• 5th Nov 2014

Good location- close to train station and the wall. Staff were very helpful. Buffet breakfast really good. Shower was so frustrating it only lasts 5secs before you have to push the button again. Very annoying if you are trying to wash your hair. We also left our charger and adapter in our room and instantly remembered once we left, I have sent 3 emails for the past 2 weeks and have no response. We were disappointed in this.

Felt as much like a "real" hotel as a hostel, which was a nice change for a few days. The rooms are very large, with two-story-height ceilings. Each bed has its own electrical outlet and reading light. Location next to Warschauer metro station, in between Kreuzberg and Friedrichshain, is perfect. The common room was very cozy... only a bit small given the size of the hostel (but I found it more or less adequate). Only real disadvantage: very slow Internet. Overall, can't beat the price.

Apart from the Wifi everything was great. Really enjoyed our stay here.

Everything was great, but the wifi needs serious improvement! Also would have liked to have another light in our room.

Stay was fantastic. Facilities were superb. Internet was a bit off at most times. But otherwise, highly recommended.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7