PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Plus Berlin really impressed me. I would not hesitate to tell anyone I know to use them. There was a nice atmosphere to the hostel, the bar and food was very good, the staff was helpful and very friendly, and the facilities are very well kept.

• 8th Feb 2016

I understand that it is a hostel so from time to time can get loud. sadly all night all 3 nights was noisy and loud from people banging the door ,running up and down the corridor screaming laughing all night is a bit ridiculous. after only 2 hour sleep at 9 am i went to your reception to be told .. And what do you want me to do about it now ! if i came down in my pjs at 4 in the morning they could have sorted it !!! to me this is disgusting! i also emailed at 2 am and still waiting for a reply

• 7th Feb 2016

Everything about this place is fantastic. Highly recommended

• 6th Feb 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I thought this was a brilliant hostel so clean and everything was just perfect the only suggestion I'd have is a later checkout if possible can be hard to get out do the room in good time after a heavy night

• 5th Feb 2016
  • All Male Group, 31-40

The hostel and its staff were very nice. I also enjoy the location as well as the area around. However, I find a huge drawback that it was extremely load during both nights that I spent in this hostel. Besides load music outside, other visitors were running and shouting in the corridors with almost no break during all night. I suggest that you put more control on this.

• 3rd Feb 2016
  • Lithuania

This was the best hotel We have ever stayed. So cool. Staff is very friendly and so helpful. Location is great. The building by itself was so cool. 11 out of 10 from us

• 2nd Feb 2016
  • Turkey

The hostel is excellent if you're traveling with a group. You can all be put in what is basically your own hotel room. As a solo traveler, I didn't find there to be much opportunity to meet people. Besides that there was inadequate locker storage in the room, and only a microwave and and tea kettle in the common room. They did have a pool and sauna which was nice. And part of the pool area did smell terrible. But for the most part everything was clean and the staff was very nice.

Great hostel with gd vibe and facilities

Awesome hostel, more like a hotel. 100%, only minor issue was the WiFi is not the best, but it works.

Great hostel, lovely staff. Would have like to see more Czech people or variety of people in general. Definitely an English speaking hostel. Great for guys (think American frat house) but not so many girls only the ones who work there. P.s learn a few Czech phrases.. Bit of a language barrier..

Pool water was kinda on the coldish side and most keys were missing from the lockers. Also, water for the sauna had to be fished from the pool itself and breathing hot chlorine is not the healthiest. TV set at that height ain't quite comfy. No receipts asked when coming in to pick up luggage hours after checkout, with different staff? Tip o' the hat to the staff for helping out finding an ER for my 5 year old at 2am, and it was very nice of'em to ask about my kid's conditions the day after.

• 31st Jan 2016
  • Couple, 41+

Excellent location and really easy to get to from Hauptbahnhof. Great connections with S and U-Bahn and just a short walk to the East Side Gallery and Mercedes Benz Arena. Friendly atmosphere and great facilities. Bedroom and shower were clean and the bed was really comfortable. The bar is a little pricey. Was quite noisy on an evening (around 11pm) with door slamming and people talking outside..

• 31st Jan 2016

Great accomodation. Nice staff (24 hours a day). Our room was huge! It was clean. We got fresh towels every day. Great bar. Nice suprising facilities.

• 30th Jan 2016

Great hostel..

The hostel is great value for money and I would advise it for groups visiting Berlin. I planned to stay 2 nights but left after the 1st night because: 1) some of the staff did not treat me well, i.e. I've been sent up and down when I wanted to purchase my breakfast. The waiter told me one thing and the concierge told me another. 2) Internet was not always accessible in my room and i couldnt use whatsapp. 3) One of my roommate had racial comments about me so felt very uncomfortable staying there.

On Sunday evening, a bit too much of a party in the lobby.

• Sweden

The place was great!, I enjoyed my stay so much. The people that I met there were completely cool and not to say the staff, specially Sami who was a really nice person and fun as well :). Although the hostel is such a big building, you are never alone. I would recommend this hostel to everyone that is planing to go to Berlin.

The staff at the reception were very helpful and kind. The staff at the restaurant were not very polite and their service wasn't that good. But I would defnitely come back here!

• Belgium

Very good stay! Staff were really helpful would come back

great staff