PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Amazing hostel/hotel. Big, spacious rooms with bathrooms en-suite and they even give you your own shower towel.)big plus!) the facilities such as the pool and sauna only open at 10:00am which was a little frustrating as I wanted to go around 8:30 to use the pool and sauna and it was closed. Breakfast is delish and the staff were friendly, but some did not give very clear instructions.

As a solo traveler I did not like it, too big (hotel), no atmosphere and very hard to meet other people. Good hostel for groups though.

WIFI was absolutely horrible! Other than that a great place.

• 30th Aug 2015

Nice hostel, everything is really clean and set up really well. The food in the restaurant is awesome. Not the best if you're travelling alone, much more suited to large groups, hard to meet people because the place is so big. Not really in the greatest area, all of the main things to see (besides the Berlin Wall of course) are at least 20mins away on the train.

Great hostel if you want to be in an area with tons of restaurants bars and clubs

• 27th Aug 2015

More like a hotel than a hostel, was able to make use of the facilities such as the sauna and pool. It's located in Kreuzberg so close to all the party spots but if you're looking for a "party" hostel as a solo traveller this is not ideal.

Everything was great. Except the outdoor area closed up at 10pm, well a bit later would be awesome. Would definitely stay here again if I'm in Berlin in the future.

My favorite hostel of my trip so far, not the least because of the great rooms with personal bathrooms and REAL SHOWERS. The lobby and common spaces were great, but just be aware that people are going to get rowdy. The food at the bar is good but was the most expensive I had in Germany. Lockers only fit some kinds of locks so that was a bit of a pain. Rooms vary quite a bit as to size and how nice they are. All in all I liked it quite a bit and would recommend. Close to nightlife.

Always great. The ability to use facilities before check in and after check out is great. Staff are always lovely and the common room was great giving access to fridges, kettles and microwaves. It would have been nice to have both our rooms (one twin and one double) next to each other as one was on 2nd floor and the other was on 4th floor at opposite ends of the building (and its a big building). That was a shame , but otherwise great

• 24th Aug 2015

Welcoming staff and a great location. Happy hour at the bar is a nice bonus!

Great Hostel, similar to a hotel atmosphere. The patio and entrance to bar could stay open later however

Goes above and beyond what you would normally expect from a hostel - and I didn't feel like I was paying for bells and whistles.

I was really impressed by the quality of this hostel, excellent value for money and good facilities in a great location!

• 21st Aug 2015

It was a hotel. Not very lively when I was there but loved talking to the guys in the art gallery. The bar and restaurant was a weird set up but a good place to start the night. It felt eerily empty when I was there

The room that we had was very clean, except for facilities ie the place where one could prepare a simple meal. There were only plastic plates and cups to make tea and coffee, as well as plastic knives and forks. As much as our room was cleaned every day, the "kitchenette" was never made tidy. People were sleeping there. We also did not like the dark and gloomy decor of the long, long, long corridors.

• 19th Aug 2015

Overall a good hostel; perfectly clean, friendly staff and in a decent location - albeit that the area is fairly "edgy." Our only issue was with people running up and down the corridors all through the night. Possibly more of a party hostel than we were looking for.

Really good facilities, very clean, plenty of space, very friendly staff. Only two of the lockers in our room worked, and some of the other guests were pretty loud at night.

We just loved the atmosphere at the hostel- great for young travellers and families alike

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

This was definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed at, and I've been to a fair share across Europe. As a solo traveller this place was easy to meet new people and had a sick beach bar and restaurant as well!! The place is huge, clean and had sweet alternative tours. It's located in the best area of Berlin, very creative and artistic area close to clubs and such. Book it! I'll be here the next time I go to Berlin.

This hostel is in the absolute perfect location for someone looking to go out and enjoy Berlin's nightlife and hipster side. Walking distance to all the best clubs and pubs in the city and literally one block from east side gallery. We stayed in a shared female dorm which was super clean and had an en suite bathroom. No air conditioner here but it is a hostel. There is a club across the street so isn't the most quite place. Easy walk to metro station. Would definitely stay again

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7