PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Plus is a pretty cool place. You definitely want to be younger (18-26) to stay here, as that was obviously the main focus of their efforts. Still saw plenty of people over that age...maybe they enjoyed it anyway. It's clean, staff are helpful, and it's near an sbahn station to get you anywhere you need to go. Rooms are clean, new towel and bedside by cleaning everyday which was very nice. The bar is a lot of fun and breakfast is good.

Great hostel, great staff and very close to all the best clubs!!!!

• 28th Jul 2015

Staff were friendly. Our room was clean and the hostel was in a excellent location for transport links. Would definitely return! Thanks

It was an awesome place with a superb environment.staff was awesome and so were the rooms.loved each and every part of it.

Extremely large building that was confusing to navigate around. No real common area so it was hard to meet people. One of the receptionists was quite rude.

• 27th Jul 2015

Really cool hostel, can't pass up a sauna when travelling. As a solo traveller I found it a little hard to meet people as it is HUGE and most of the people I met were on contiki tours etc. can't complain though, this hostel is lovely and the location is great - perhaps it is a little overpriced but seems average in Berlin.

They could improve their security. It was very easy to walk in through the main entrance after 10pm. The door is closed after 10pm, and you can only open it with your room card. However, because there are so many people going out at night, it is easy to slip in. A security guy at the door could prevent this from happening and gives you a more secure feeling as well.

• 27th Jul 2015

Really comfortable. Close to the S bahn and the U. Lots of German teenagers in the area, but walking distance of lots of good restaurants and bars. And easy to get to wherever with the S. We got upgraded to a hotel room, which was a nice break! Very clean and the staff was super helpful.

Huge hostel. Wasn't as impressed as I thought I was going to be from the rating. Easy to get to with transit though.

great staying there

This place is awesome. We paid €20 per night for a 6 bed dorm. The beds are comfy, the facilities are top class. Swimming pool, football pitch, reasonably priced restaurant & bar. Furthermore, although you'll need to tram to it from the centre, it's located right beside East Side Gallery which is a must see! Also, the staff were super duper friendly. I really have no complaints about this place at all. Probably the best hostel I've stayed at!

Everything is so good there. The staff are so nice and helpful. Excellent location to visit east side gallery!

Plus hostel almost felt like a hotel (the only thing that made it a hostel was sharing rooms), it is a beautiful place to go to in the east of berlin. It's not central in te city, but when you want to stay in the east of berlin it is located very good. The staff is very nice and so is the atmosphere. The place has a swimming pool, need I say more?

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here! My only regret is not having stayed longer. There's a bar and restaurant in the hostel, so if you're traveling alone as I did, it made it really easy to meet other travelers. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, it was a clean environment and overall just wonderful. I'll be staying here again on my next visit to Berlin, no doubt! Thanks again!

• 23rd Jul 2015

I loved the Plus Berlin. So much so that I cancelled my booking in Florence with a different hostel so I could stay at the Plus Florence. If you need somewhere to stay ,and you're a college kid, stay here.

AMAZING HOSTEL! got a private room for 2 and it was amazing! The staff at reception are doing a great job! So helpful! Rooms are very clean, they make your bed and give new towel daily! 2 mins walk to east side gallery and a 3-5 min walk to train. Not the most central location but still very good to explore that part of town! Loved my stay here!

This is one of the best hostels ive been in. It was huge btw! Kicten was small and didnt have many tools so you will eat in or out. Lidl is just a 2min walk away so you counter that con easily. Facilities were great and mainly clean, the staff is just brilliant! Very kind friendly and most helpfull! Next time im in Berlin will def come back to this one not even thinking twice. I totally recomend to anyone. Thank you PLUS Berlin.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Portugal

Had a great stay here, especially loved that they have a pool

• 21st Jul 2015

This hostel is very clean but noisy at night.

Good hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Gioya at reception desk was very kind and understanding when I had a problem. Rooms and bathrooms are clean. Laundry machines are the cheapest I've come across in Europe so far (5.50€ to wash and dry). Very close to the underground, grocery store, and the East Side Gallery. Also a quick walk to the best burgers in Berlin in Kreuzberg. Downside is it's across the street from a club so depending on room locale, could be very loud at night

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7