PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Loved the atmosphere and cleanliness. Staff was friendly and helpful. Also convenient that there is a restaurant and bar attached to the hostel.

Only really slept and drank at the bar but the staff were very helpful and my room very clean. Would recommend.

• 24th Mar 2015

It was nice but I felt a bit on my own. Not enough indications.

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

Very happy with my stay, however wifi was weak and cut off a lot in my room which was an issue. Other than that, great place and would recommend!

• 21st Mar 2015

All the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful - the receptionist on the first night gave us personal recommendations for restaurants in the area which turned out to be amazing. It felt really safe, good value, and we had no problems. Would definitely use again!

• 18th Mar 2015

Everything was goog or even excellent, but the kitchen needs more attention: there were machines and staff, but many of them out of order. Maybe also little more sitting places? Anyway, once more, I really enjoyed the stay! And the bike-rent possibilities! Kristjan from RentMarket

This was the last hostel I stayed at on my Euro trip and it was definitely the nicest one that I stayed at but I found it a bit harder to meet new people here because it was so large, mainly school groups stayed here and wasn't the best location. If you guys were going for more of a hotel feel then you definitely killed it! It just didn't have the natural hostel environment.

We stayed in Plus Berlin for 3 nights and we were completely happy with the experience, the hostel is perfect. But I have to say the best part of our stay, and the reason for the review, is one staff member in particular, Vincenzo. He was friendly and helpful throughout, but on the last night he noticed a problem with my ticket to Vienna, and spent serious time and effort helping me with it. I would have been lost without him and I'm extremely grateful. I'd 100% recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 14th Mar 2015

Great hostel and price, only 2 minutes from the East Side Gallery. The breakfast was expensive at €6 but really good. Clean, lots of activities and a fun bar. Would stay again.

Great hostel and very handy for the s bahn

Staff were super friendly. Really helpful with where things are, and providing you anything you needed or asked for. The location is not bad, and in a kind of artsy area and within walking distance of a lot of bars, clubs, and cafes. S-bahn is literally right next to the hostel. So easy access to mitte Berlin and Alexander Platz. Rooms are clean and they give you fresh bedding and towels every day. Bathrooms were surprisingly very clean. Younger crowd can sometimes cause it to be loud.

• 8th Mar 2015

A great hostel. This in definitely one of the best hostels I´ve stayed in. We got a big double room, that was cleaned every day. It was like staying in a hotel, but with all the benefits that comes with a hostel: a friendly, very helpful staff, the social atmosphere, a lot of activities, even a good restaurant/bar. I would really recommend this place to anyone who goes to Berlin. We really enjoyed our stay there. The location was also good, with easy access to both U-bahn, S-bahn and the tram.

The best low-cost hostel I have ever stayed! Very clean, comfortable, nice staff, internet, restaurant, bar, sauna, pool.... Everything was perfect! And the location was also very good. There are very nice and good priced bars and restaurants around. I definitely reccommend PLUS Berlin and I will check the same hostel chain in the other cities for sure.

The hostel was a little tricky to find, but once I did find it- it was very conveniently located. The staff were wonderful, especially the guy from Rome- who's name I unfortunately cannot remember. I was a little concerned about my room being so close to the front entrance, but it was okay... just really loud. My room was super clean and very big, and having an ensuite bathroom was awesome!! I just wish there was better lighting and pillows in the rooms!

This was the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. I was blown away by the friendliness of the staff and the amazing facilities. The location is 5 minutes from the east side gallery of the Berlin Wall. Perfect location and close to great street food markets. The hostel offers many daily tours, pub crawls, etc. The only problem was the wifi was difficult to use in my room, I had to use the lobby for the wifi. But overall, I would recommend this place to anyone wanting to stay in Berlin.

• 5th Mar 2015

Really nice hostel but not much in the way of atmosphere. Too full of school groups and old people.

Great price, very clean, lots of amenities, friendly staff. Very close to the S-bahn station (3 minute walk), and about a 5 minute walk from the East Side Gallery. Would recommend!

The internet is very slow, others are perfect

it was good London england

• 1st Mar 2015

The pool and the sauna make this my top place. Thanks!

• 26th Feb 2015