PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Excelent Hostel!!

Amazing staf really helfull .

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Great place and great tips from Brady on what to do and where to go!! If I ever go to Berlin again I'd definitely stay here!!

• 14th Aug 2014

this was a great hostel, we were using it as a base to attend a swimming competition and it was great location for the tram and train to the pool. always clean, and friendly staff We were in an all girl dorm which was great and ensuite. concern we did have was that it was ground floor and as it was too hot we had to make the decision do we boil in the room or have the window open to the main street with clubs turning out in the early morning, also no driving description given on the web site..

• 13th Aug 2014

Best hostel EVER! The staff of the reception and bar is great, the localization is amazing and there's a EPIC nightclub in front :)!

I stayed in the Hostel before and the location is really great because it is not in the city center but pretty close to the Berlin scene. Many young people are here everyday and night and party spots are just around. The hostel itself is very clean and looks like a normal hotel not like hostel For me it is one of the best hostels I stayed in especially for the price.

Location is not ideal, especially now that there is no S-bahn service for certain stops between the central station and the hostel. Also, the staff was not always friendly or helpful...really depends on who you get! If you want a cup of tea you will have to bring your own cups/mugs - you can boil water in the common room (and there is a microwave too), but there are no cups/mugs or dishes for guests to use.

It is definitely the best Hostel I have lived in Europe.

Amazing! Room was lovely and the staff even more so. Great food and bars nearby and the station is so close. Can't wait to go back!

• 6th Aug 2014

Difficult to get to the hostel, because the metro had stopped running the entire way, I had to get an bus between 3 stops. This was temporary, and not really the hostels fault, but it is not a central hostel, nevertheless. Hard to find a place to eat. Lots of people out partying on the streets. The "kitchen" is in the common room, and consists of an micro, one plate and one knife. No dish-washing brush, no place for cooking. Dirty tables, no cloth for cleaning. The room was clean.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

The staff is very friendly and proactive. When some guys were throwing stuff out of the windows at the people smoking outside, they immediately took action and send somebody (security?) to the room. The facilities were great and clean.

One of the best hostels money can buy, cannot recommend it enough. Clean, spacious rooms with air con, and fresh towels delivered daily. Hostel was in a great location for bars and clubs.

This hostel must be one of the best - well located, clean, great facilities and excellent, helpful and friendly staff. I will be back!

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Hostel at a very good location in Berlin - only a few minutes away from Berlin Nightlife. Because of the size of the hostel (it's really huge) the atmosphere is a little bit 'cold'. It's very clean and the staff is helpful and nice. The only negative thing I have to say is, that in our room the W-Lan didn't work most of the time, and when it worked it was very very slow. All in all the hostel is absolutely value for money (especially the two bed room) - I recommend it for Berlin ;-)

My best friend and I arrived at this hostel earlier than our check in time, but we not only were allowed to access our room earlier because it was ready, we also were upgraded to a "hotel" room. The hostel itself was often lively and buzzing with people, but our area was calmer and quieter, which was perfect for two quiet introverts. The breakfast was convenient, although I'd highly recommend picking up some fruit and bread by the nearby Lidl for a cheaper and healthier breakfast. Great place!

Amazing hostel which has just about everything!

• 1st Aug 2014

I am not the usual traveller for the hostel. It seems to be a place for young people or at least young souls who are looking for a great party. I was placed in a room with less than perfect roommates, and while all the single rooms were booked the hostel made accommodations for me to stay in a private double room at no extra charge. They were extremely helpful and friendly.

Good hostel, great facilities!

Staff was incredibly helpful and friendly- offered great recommendations for things to do in the city as well as local spots tourists wouldn't typically know to go to. Our room was spacious and clean, and the overall environment of the hostel was friendly and inviting.

• 29th Jul 2014

This is a great hostel with some caveats. While most rooms are facing the back-side or the courtyard, a few do face out front. These rooms are incredibly loud, especially between 11pm and 4am. In fact, the room I stayed in felt like being in a dance club's bathroom, the bass shaking my bed. It would be nice if the staff were honest about these rooms, warning customers and perhaps giving these rooms to people who go out partying all night anyways. I wasnt there for party, still no sleep.

• 29th Jul 2014