PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

We booked a 4 bed dorm but were upgraded to twin room ensuite which was great. This may have been because we are two mature women, so better for younger visitors too. More like hotel than hostel. Great swimming pool. Laundry room on site. Ate in restaurant which was very good. Breakfast was good value with both hot and cold food. Easy to find and convenient for S Bahn. Rough area around station so be careful, but busy, so felt safe. Would recommend.

Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Room clean and nice. Noisy being on the first floor late at night because of people outside, otherwise my favourite hostel I've stayed in by far.

• 22nd May 2015

Really todo location

• 17th May 2015
  • Mexico

Basically a hotel for the price of a hostel! It has a pool and sauna, what more needs to be said!

Good hostel. Wifi doesn't work in the rooms only in main lobby.

best hostel in berlin by far

• 15th May 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Room was nice, good lockers, and pool+sauna were great. Restaurant in hotel has great food. Found staff at front desk unhelpful - when we asked if there was a bus to Alexanderplatz, got "I guess so" as a response. Our bathroom wasn't cleaned at all while we were there but wasn't too bad. It's nice that we had a personal bathroom in our dorm so not a big complaint, just fyi. Overall good experience, just minor hiccups.

Nice spacious and clean rooms and a decent common room with some kitchen facilities. Liked the fact that there is a pool and sauna, just wished it could have opened earlier in the morning!

It would have been nice if there was a better lounge area. It seemed there were a number of families there, which wasn't the best as a single traveller in my 20s. Really close to the east side gallery, but the tunnel to the hostel from the train station felt a little sketchy. Room was clean - staff was nice - overall, I'd recommend, but not particularly enthusiastically.

Great location, but the staff weren't super friendly, and upon arrival,midday give me any info regarding where I should go, what I should do etc. no blinds in the room, which meant it was super bright every morning. Clean facilities, but the atmosphere wasn't very exciting - most guests kept to themselves and there were quite a few older people staying there. But just because of the location I'd stay there again.

• 12th May 2015

We didn't expect to be staying In a hotel :) The pool and sauna are great, nice bar, clean rooms and bathrooms... Great staff 😊 we enjoyed our stay here!

The best hostel I have been ever!! I really recommend it!

Unique usage of old building with nice pool!

Literally greatest hostel ever. Corgy (might've spelled that wrong) was AMAZING. Upgraded our room to a hotel one and pretty much planned our days for us. Such a good location if you wanna see Berlin Wall, bike to Parks or do anything really. The bar has great happy hour specials and awesome vibes where everyone is super social. Great value, will be back there VERY soon!

I genuinely can't praise this hostel enough. The staff are as helpful as they can possibly be, the bar is fairly priced and has a great atmosphere, the location is basically next to the Berlin wall and the facilities are all there. The wifi doesn't reach to the room but that wasn't a massive issue. Would definitely come back here time and again.

Had an awesome stay here, nice and clean. Had fun in the bar, the food was cheap and healthy and tasty and close to the train line and there is a fun nightclub across the road. I recommend this hostel.

• 10th May 2015
  • New Zealand

One of the coolest hostels I've ever stayed at! In a really cool part of town, walking distance to the east side gallery! The staff was very nice and it was a great place to meet other travellers. The only downside is that the wifi doesn't work in your room and you have to sit in the lobby. Other than that I had no complaints. Very cool hostel!

It was more like a hotel than a hostel, I loved the summing pool and bar but it became quite hard to mix with other travellers

Nothing to complain except its location!

I love this hotel, the only bad thing is that it is getting really expensive with the time :/

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7