9.2
Superb 7,550 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 7,550 Total Reviews
PLUS Berlin Located at Warschauerplatz 6-8, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin Berlin 10245 Warschauerplatz 6-8
92% 7550
52.5035660 13.4486818
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
26th Jun 2016

Amazing staff, nice rooms, great location, but seemed expensive.

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th Jun 2016

I loved this hostel! As a solo traveler there's a million ways to meet new people without even stepping out the door. Including a beer garden, swimming pool, and daily walk in tours. The facility was great and the only downside which really didn't bother me was the the shower we had didn't stay on. You have to push a button every 20 seconds. The restaurant was really good too! One of the best pizzas I've ever had and they had soccer matches playing on a big screen.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
25th Jun 2016

The absolute best hostel I have ever stayed at in my life. Booked for a 6 person room with me and 2 friends, then free of charge we were given a beautiful 3 person bedroom that was nicer than most hotels I've been to.

24th Jun 2016

This hostel was amazing. Full of great people and a really awesome location. Staff was the best I've encountered (Vinni is the man). The only reason it's not a 10 is because I wish they had fans or something's in the rooms because they get really really hot.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
23rd Jun 2016

Great location close to public transportation and popular nightlife bars and clubs. The hostel is so big that its a bit hard to meet people. But clean facilities, the pool and sauna is a great bonus!

• England, Female, 31-40
23rd Jun 2016

I enjoyed my stay at Plus in Berlin. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and had good answers to all my questions. It was clean and orderly. I do think it could have been cheaper, since I had the same for a lot cheaper at A & O Hostel. Comparatively, they are both good choices. I would stay here again.

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
22nd Jun 2016

Location is good, bed is comfortable and atmosphere is cozy. Over all it is a nice hostel!

• USA, Male, 18-24
19th Jun 2016

I knew as soon as I walked in and the clerk greeted me that I had picked the right hostel. Met some truly interesting folks in the bar at night and drank at reasonable prices. It was my first time staying in a hostel and I would highly recommend trying it out if you haven't already.

• England, Female, 41+
19th Jun 2016

We had 2 rooms - one with 3 young men and one deluxe twin for 2 slightly older women ... the staff in the reception area and the 3rd floor restaurant were very welcoming, helpful and witty. A huge place but surprisingly clean and quiet - though it is easy to get lost in the very many corridors!

• rfrassenei2325
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
19th Jun 2016

Amazing hostel!!! The best one we have stayed in for our whole trip. we only had one minor issue with the shower and had we been staying more than one night it would've been fixed. The facilities were great... Restaurant, bar, beautiful garden, swimming pool and sauna! Couldn't reccomend it more!!