PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Unfortunate that they don't have a kitchen, but other than that a nice hostel! Really big, really clean, and the bar sells cheap drinks 🙏

• 19th Feb 2015

Big hostel with more amenities than I was used to - yoga, free tours, pool, sauna, courtyard. Really very nice. Would stay here again.

I had an incredible stay at PLUS. The staff was extremely helpful, the room was excellent and clean--they even came and made the bed/gave you a new towel if needed, and the location was great--5 minutes from the East Side Gallery with tram, U-bahn and S-bahn stations very close. It is a super artsy part of town with lots to do and you definitely get a unique vibe. The only complaint I have is that internet was pretty bad in the room and you had to sit out in the lobby but all in all FANTASTIC!

• 19th Feb 2015

Great hostel! It is massive but so clean and well organised, nice helpful staff. No bar for social aspect but I had already met people so it didn't matter. Super cheap! Nice rooms too, building is pretty cool, nice pool! Close to clubs and across from the station so great location.

The location was great with easy directions from train station. Staff personable and friendly...very helpful with answering questions and giving recommendations. I'd recommend Plus Berlin to my friends!

• 18th Feb 2015

They were very kind and helped when needed! they were excellent! i'll be back if travel again to berlin for sure!

Very nice. But location is a little bit dangerous for women. And there was a loud noise in my room. I could hear all noise from outside.

It's more like a hotel. Very good for the money.

Great place to stay, would stay again and tell others to. Clean, cheap and good location. Thanks Plus!

Amazing place with such a great atmosphere and incredible facilities for the price. We will be back!

The hostel was perfect! Convenient location, very clean, friendly staff! 100% recommendable!

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Spain

It's a clean hostel!

Location next to U-Bahn U1 final stop (far from the center). Some cool clubs are around: Matrix, Die Busche, Berghain for party people. The room (4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite) was simple and clean but just 1 plug for 2 beds available. Tiny bathrom with no air ventilation. Opera bar has great atmosphere with free welcome shot, good prices and friendly staff. I did not try breakfast for 6 EUR. Nice patio with outdoor art. I'd stay here again cause 12 EUR/bed was a great deal for Kreuzberg district.

The location and price is really good but it really noisy at night

The facilities were fantastic and the value for what we paid was just awesome. The perks and pleasant surprises just kept coming. The staff acted like friends and made you feel like you were a person and part of something, not just someone to make money off of. Felt very homey. I will definitely be back!

Very clean, friendly staff, good room, easy to find. Their staff help us to follow free walking tour until check point. Very nice!! But no plug in each bed. My friend and I should go down to reach it and it's far from our bed

The hotel was really good, clean, location was perfect and staff was polite and really helpful every time but rooms were extremely hot even you close the heater and the wireless was completely disaster,from our room which was at the third floor there was not even a connection so we had to go to the aisle when we needed to use the internet.

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

One of the best hostel we ever stayed at, very clean, helpful staff, close of the public transportation and a perfect shower pressure :)

Really good hostel! My friend I was with is really picking and she loved it! Clean, nice rooms! And walking distance to the S and U-bahn and the M10 so easy to get anywhere. Also loads of cool bars walkig distance

Looks more like a hotel than a hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7