PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Great hostel with gd vibe and facilities

Awesome hostel, more like a hotel. 100%, only minor issue was the WiFi is not the best, but it works.

Pool water was kinda on the coldish side and most keys were missing from the lockers. Also, water for the sauna had to be fished from the pool itself and breathing hot chlorine is not the healthiest. TV set at that height ain't quite comfy. No receipts asked when coming in to pick up luggage hours after checkout, with different staff? Tip o' the hat to the staff for helping out finding an ER for my 5 year old at 2am, and it was very nice of'em to ask about my kid's conditions the day after.

• 31st Jan 2016
  • Couple, 41+

Excellent location and really easy to get to from Hauptbahnhof. Great connections with S and U-Bahn and just a short walk to the East Side Gallery and Mercedes Benz Arena. Friendly atmosphere and great facilities. Bedroom and shower were clean and the bed was really comfortable. The bar is a little pricey. Was quite noisy on an evening (around 11pm) with door slamming and people talking outside..

• 31st Jan 2016

Great accomodation. Nice staff (24 hours a day). Our room was huge! It was clean. We got fresh towels every day. Great bar. Nice suprising facilities.

• 30th Jan 2016

Great hostel..

The staff at the reception were very helpful and kind. The staff at the restaurant were not very polite and their service wasn't that good. But I would defnitely come back here!

• Belgium

Very good stay! Staff were really helpful would come back

great staff

Keep up the food work!

• Belgium

Breakfest is good! And l got a free shot! Just the switch isn't work. And the staff just have a call to some one. And don't fix it.

Friendly and helpful staff. Well situated right beside Warschauer Strasse station and just 50 metres from a Lidl. The rooms were well cleaned and looked after. The courtyard area in the middle of the hostel is a perfect area to relax.

• 28th Jan 2016

The facilities were fantastic, food great and rooms really clean. Basically everything was fantastic except a couple of the staff came across quite rude and patronising. Though I will say that 'vinni' (I think that was his name) was really helpful and friendly. It was a shame the rest of the staff were opposite to this:! However overall value for money is incredible and I would recommend this to anyone.

• 28th Jan 2016

The location is great, walking distance from the East Side Gallery and a train station where you can easily connect throughout the city and the airport. It is also close to a grocery store where you can buy food if you choose to make your own. The atmosphere is great with many opportunities to meet fellow travelers. The breakfast is meh, especially for the price. There are many restaurants on a nearby street with better value that I recommend dining at instead.

Excellent staff, vibe, and the also very good. Quiet and relaxing with facilities. I would definitely and stay again.

• 28th Jan 2016

Amazing young and dynamic armosphere. We liked the artwork and the deco. I personnaly expected less equipment that we had in the room because of the cheap price! If I go back to Berlin I would definetely come back to plus hotel.

• 27th Jan 2016
  • Belgium

Excellent stay, loved the free yoga and pool. Only criticism was I had to log into the internet every time I unlocked my phone to use it, which was tedious.

• 26th Jan 2016

PLUSBerlin was, hands down, one of the best hostels I've stayed in over the years. Amazing place!

• Belgium

Great hostel! Big, but good vibes, helpful staff, great location to get around, many activities available, met some great people in the dorm rooms:)

I had an amazing time here as I looked for an apartment in Berlin. The staff were incredible in helping me out to best succeed in finding a place to live and feeling at home while I was here. In particular a front desk staff named Vinni was really welcoming and helpful and went above and beyond what I expected. I wish all hostel staff everywhere were like him! The only things I did not like about the hostel were the lack of kitchen facilities and that the sauna was not very hot. Would come again

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7