PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Really good hostel! Best one in Berlin ... Wifi is not so good but the staff try to solve it. Good rooms, well located and fun people

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Argentina

This is not a critiscm to the place but moreso to the dumb reviewers to the hostel. The reviews here will mislead you. This is not a hostel for "solo travelers or backpackers". It's a waterdowned version of a hotel. As soon as you arrive, you will understand as the makeup of the building makes it hard to meet people. There's no lounge room, common area, or bar remotely near the reception. And the bar is in ANOTHER BUILDING, making it difficult to meet people. Again, this is not a hostel!

Probably the most impressive hostel I've ever been to. Great location right between Kreuzberg and Friedrichshain, lots of space in the huge building, brand new and equipped with a pool and a sauna. I definitely recommend the place and I'd love to come back there!

This is the best hostel I have ever been. It is actually a hotel , with some space used as hostel. Very cool decorated, amazing facilities, big rooms. I know for sure that in some other places, the 4-bed room in which I stayed would have packed by min 6 or even 8 rooms. Cool hostel.

The place was in a fun, funky area, the facilities were clean and above average quality, and the staff were helpful. It was one of those big places tho without much community feel or chance to meet people. Also seemed like everyone was having wifi trouble the whole time, but the staff were happy to restart routers in an effort to help (it didn't, but good effort).

Ideal location, good beds; the only problem was flaky Wi-Fi!

Everything was perfect!

Good hotel with friendly staff, great facilities, it would be fantastic if more equip kitchen or bigger fridge. Love the free yoga session on Thursday. Would come back again

if you don't stay here you'll miss out on all the fun! large room (6 bed dorm) with 2 ensuites, great bar/ restaurant friendly staff, infact some went above and beyond, near the s and u metro train systems and several nightclubs and bars. pool and sauna were good too.

The staff at reception were very warm, professional and friendly. The cleaning staff were also very professional, friendly and efficient. The food at the buffet and in the restaurant was very high quality. The beds were very comfortable and the room sizes are generous. There was always lots of information on things to do in Berlin which was helpful. It is a great hostel - this was my second trip and I would happily return again.

• 5th Sep 2014

• South Korea

Great work you all! :)

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Slovenia

Great accomodation while very cheap, in an interesting area. Modern and clean, with very helpfull staff. Problem with the washing machines : no instructions in an other language than german...Globally there are problems in the bathrooms : No ventilation in the bathroom, and carpet when coming out of the shower, and no plugs in the bathroom if we want to shave...

Perfect, I like it!

Most receptionists were very incompetent, it took our party of 3 nearly 20 minutes each to check in from the time we began dealing with a receptionist. On our 2nd last night a receptionist came into our dorm while we were asleep and accused one of my friends of not checking out when we actually had one night left on our booking. However, housekeeping staff were exemplary.

I stayed here with my son and the room was clean and airy. The bar and restaurant were good with some great music to keep us entertained in teh evenings. we had a great stay and we'll be back!

• 1st Sep 2014

Good hostel and location. Next to the Berlin's wall and nice areas to have diner or drinks. Rooms are spacious and clean, the 2 bathrooms were well appreciated. People are kind and helpful. I recommend it !

Went for a long weekend and it was definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Great location, within walking distance from the biggest clubs - Watergate and Berghain. Modern decor, nice rooms, great facilities (swimming pool and a sauna), in-house restaurant and a bar. Would come again!

Fantastic hostel, friendly staff, great facilities considering the price. Would definitely stay again next time I am in Berlin!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7