PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Staff were friendly. Our room was clean and the hostel was in a excellent location for transport links. Would definitely return! Thanks

It was an awesome place with a superb environment.staff was awesome and so were the rooms.loved each and every part of it.

Really comfortable. Close to the S bahn and the U. Lots of German teenagers in the area, but walking distance of lots of good restaurants and bars. And easy to get to wherever with the S. We got upgraded to a hotel room, which was a nice break! Very clean and the staff was super helpful.

Huge hostel. Wasn't as impressed as I thought I was going to be from the rating. Easy to get to with transit though.

This place is awesome. We paid €20 per night for a 6 bed dorm. The beds are comfy, the facilities are top class. Swimming pool, football pitch, reasonably priced restaurant & bar. Furthermore, although you'll need to tram to it from the centre, it's located right beside East Side Gallery which is a must see! Also, the staff were super duper friendly. I really have no complaints about this place at all. Probably the best hostel I've stayed at!

Everything is so good there. The staff are so nice and helpful. Excellent location to visit east side gallery!

Plus hostel almost felt like a hotel (the only thing that made it a hostel was sharing rooms), it is a beautiful place to go to in the east of berlin. It's not central in te city, but when you want to stay in the east of berlin it is located very good. The staff is very nice and so is the atmosphere. The place has a swimming pool, need I say more?

I loved the Plus Berlin. So much so that I cancelled my booking in Florence with a different hostel so I could stay at the Plus Florence. If you need somewhere to stay ,and you're a college kid, stay here.

AMAZING HOSTEL! got a private room for 2 and it was amazing! The staff at reception are doing a great job! So helpful! Rooms are very clean, they make your bed and give new towel daily! 2 mins walk to east side gallery and a 3-5 min walk to train. Not the most central location but still very good to explore that part of town! Loved my stay here!

This is one of the best hostels ive been in. It was huge btw! Kicten was small and didnt have many tools so you will eat in or out. Lidl is just a 2min walk away so you counter that con easily. Facilities were great and mainly clean, the staff is just brilliant! Very kind friendly and most helpfull! Next time im in Berlin will def come back to this one not even thinking twice. I totally recomend to anyone. Thank you PLUS Berlin.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Portugal

Had a great stay here, especially loved that they have a pool

• 21st Jul 2015

This hostel is very clean but noisy at night.

Good hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Gioya at reception desk was very kind and understanding when I had a problem. Rooms and bathrooms are clean. Laundry machines are the cheapest I've come across in Europe so far (5.50€ to wash and dry). Very close to the underground, grocery store, and the East Side Gallery. Also a quick walk to the best burgers in Berlin in Kreuzberg. Downside is it's across the street from a club so depending on room locale, could be very loud at night

PLUS Berlin Hostel Hotel is a huge place. While it has pretty good facilities, the place is more like a hotel than a hostel. It is almost impossible to meet anyone here. It has a large number of people staying there all the time and even getting to your room can be a challenge. But the rooms were clean and the attached bathroom was great. It has a good location and is close to all the hep places but my only complaints would be the lack of a hostel and social atmosphere.

Honestly, you could not pick a better hostel to stay at then PLUS Berlin! The staff spent at least 10 minutes filling us in on the area around the hostel, the best places to visit, the authentic clubs and bars, and good places to grab a cheap but delicious bite to eat. There's even a pool, sauna, and art gallery within the hostel! Just make sure you don't spend too much time inside, and see Berlin as well!!!

perfect location and connectivity to the tram and subway. The pool was just amazing specially in summer.

amazing location right in Friedrichshain, short walking distance to tons of cool clubs and bars. hostel staff were friendly and attentive. I only stayed for one night but I met some friends in the day I went (I was traveling solo).

Hostel itself was really nice, extremely clean and the room was cleaned every single day. Unfortunately my bed was very uncomfortable and my pillow was horribly flat. Also the hostel is in a dodgy part of town which made walking around a bit difficult.

Great value for money. Nice room, clean, comfy, nice design, good bathroom. Fun having a pool and sauna! Staff were helpful. Great to have laundry facilities. Ate at the restaurant once, it was nice, not amazing but good for money. Breakfast was overpriced (go to the Lidl down the road!) so we didn't have it. But everything else good! Great location!

This was a good hostel. Well I should really say hotel. It didn't have the best travellers atmosphere so it was basically like staying in private small private room that you're sharing with other people. An issue I had was that there was no kitchen area other than a box-like "common room" with a microwave and disposable plates. The staff were really helpful though and made awesome recommendations that were a little off the tourist trail. And the location was in this cool quirky bit of EastBerlin

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7