PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Unfortunately Berlin is so spread out, it's hard to be in a place where all the action was taking place. Wifi was terrible, but there was a grocery store and some good restaurants near by. Also close to the station which is good. Berlin as a whole is an interesting place, but this hostel was a pretty good one. Enjoy.

Amazing experience. More a hotel than a hostel. The only problem was the internet, once we stayed on the 2nd floor. Surely I'd like to go back.

• 19th Nov 2014

Loved the pool! Having the laundry there was also very good. Would definitely stay again and I strongly recommend.

Really good value for how inexpensive it is. Hostel is quite large and commercial, but that means it is clean - towels changed daily and rooms cleaned every day. Pool and sauna were awesome additions. Wifi only worked in reception. Common rooms were good, with a big patio area and bbq area (would be really cool in the summer). Not really centrally located, but Berlin is super accessible, so a 2 min walk to subway wasn't too bad.

I had a bad itching in my both arms, I thing there was bugs on the bed!!!

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Lebanon

The hostel is quite large, facilities are nice like swimming pool and sauna are provided but in the common room there are no stoves are provided, so it is hard to cook something otherwise microwave is available there but it is just to heat or reheat the foods. Would like to comment about the shower, it is quite annoying that everytime you want to have water pouring down, all you need to do is always to press that button thingy which is inconvenience.

Amazing! I loved this Hostel, it was so cheap, really close to the metro so you could travel around and the facilities were great too! The staff were so lovely, young, lively and friendly and there were loads of recommendations for stuff to do in the area - great for someone like me who hadn't had time to plan anything beforehand. Also the instructions emailed to me by the hostel to find it were brilliant- the most precise ones I have ever seen. All was great :)

• 15th Nov 2014

The spacious hostel I've visited in. The best service I think is that provide a single towel. It's very useful for me. But it's little bit inconvinent far from the central. Except it I satisfied overall.

Amazing hostel!!! Feels like a hotel and very good for the price. Would stay here every time I came to Berlin

The location was good. Close to a S-Bahn and U-bahn station. If you plan to party in Kreuzberg or Friedrichshein then this is the hostel for you. I have nothing to complain about really.

Great hostel! no need to look around just book it! Good location, good price, clean, friendly staff, and many good sites around to explore.

my smart phone can't connect to the hostel's wifi, however my iPad can, I don't know why. the room cleaner might be better to wait for a while between knocking the door and pushing the door the insulation of sound is not that good

• 13th Nov 2014
  • China

Great atmosphere but not if u r traveling solo. Huge common area on third floor but no one is ever there. Bar doesn't allow u to order from when sitting on the bar. So u have to sit down by urself on a table. Shower sucks cuz all the water goes through the door (no matter how careful u r) and gets the bathroom all wet!!!! Besides that, everything else was great! Could come back but maybe would give a chance to another one.

Everything was perfect except I would have liked a few more toilets in the communal areas to be available.

• 11th Nov 2014

Great stay here! But out of city center, although it's very close to the East Side Gallery and the metro is close. Very big so there isn't much a 'traveler' feel; felt more like a hotel. Amenities are great!

This is a hotel-like hostel chain where you can expect things to be clean, functional and comfortable. Private room was good with a nice ensuite bathroom, good shower, towels, hairdryer. Kitchen is a bit of a joke, just a microwave and plates/cutlery kept behind reception. Located beside a metro station, grocery store and nightlife areas. Not sure how you'd meet people in a place this big though, and there were some noisy school groups. Good WIFI in common area. Staff were friendly.

Second time staying in this hostel and it's the best hostel ive stayed in my life

I'm in the accommodation business and without a doubt this hostel covered every area. More like a hotel than hostel. Excellent reception staff.

The location is perfect - one block away from both the East Side Gallery and U and S Bahn stations with lines that go directly to Berlin's main sights. The hostel itself had a great atmosphere and we me a lot of people in the common room. Rooms were large and clean. The only drawback was the WiFi worked for approximately 30 seconds, and then I was unable to get a signal for the rest of the stay. I'd definite recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a place in Berlin.

The best hostel I ever been!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7