PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

We stayed in the 6 bed mixed dorm at this hostel and it was fantastic! The rooms were clean, two shower in the room and plenty of space. The restaurant and bar were fantastic and the staff were very helpful!! Have booked another Plus hostel for later in our trip as we enjoyed our stay so much!!

For a hostel of this size and for a chain known throughout Europe, something needs to be done about their awful wifi connection! There is a little kitchenette with fridges if you're looking to buy your own food though.

Close to East side gallery and Kreuzberg but every other major tourist destination required train access. Washing machines and dryers were broken and those that were in use didn't dry properly. Great bar upstairs which had good deals for drinks. Wifi was horrible to use - constantly dropped out and could hardly log on.

We got a free upgrade to the hotel which was awesome. The lighting and wifi in the room was not good though. Everything else was great. Good atmosphere during Christmas.

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Singapore

Exceeded all my expectations, the only disappointment was the poor wifi apart from that it was excellent.

Nice, friendly and verz helpful staff. very clean and comfortable, will definitely recommend to others. just one minus point.. the wifi not really stable, other than that everything was good. Thank you for being a wonderful home for me in Berlin ;)

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

Certainly PLUS Berlin is the best hostel I've ever stayed. The atmosphere is amazing, the staff is polite and knows how to deal with guests. The rooms are extremely comfortable and huge. The bathrooms are clean and large. In addition they have all the facilities of a good hostel.

It was a good experience to stay there. The place was very near to the berlin wall. The staff was friendly and very kind to answer all my question. Next time when I planning to visit berlin again, I will definitely stay there.

The best hostel i have stayed in my travel. Really great, clean and big. Has a kitchen room you can use. Staff is really great at helping you. The location is great, near a local metro station, and a lot of night clubs, but far from the city center if you wanna walk.

The staff is so friendly and the atmosphere is the best. A good common room with enough equipment, a nice bar/restaurant with good bartenders and nice drinks and good food. The facilities are excellent with big leisure rooms with pool tables, table tennis tables, couches, a sound system and always very friendly fellow guests. From start to finish, we had a great stay. Thank you so much! J & T

• 19th Dec 2014

More like a hotel, but feels like a hostel, with common areas and lots of activities going on daily. En suite bathrooms are very nice! Lockers in rooms are big and they provide hangers and towels. The only bad thing was the wifi was iffy. Would absolutely stay here again!

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel, it's situated very close to the S-bahn and U-bahn and it was easy to find. The rooms were very clean, a very good bed and the bathroom was clean and tidy. The staff was polite and helpful, I had to check out in the middle of the night because of an early flight, but this wasn't a problem at all. The breakfeast buffet was a very good at a decent price (€6 all you can eat). The restaurant and bar were perfect for a quick diner/drink. I stayed here for 5 ni

Good location near the Berlin east painting wall. Even living in the dorm can also enjoy the swimming pool. But it's kind of cold in the winner and only has one warmer.

Great staff. Stayed here before and despite it being quieter season now, still great atmosphere. Awesome breakfast selection, comfy beds, clean rooms. Shout to Vinnie from the reception who has great personal skills, friendly and a good laugh. Easy location to get to town centre. When in Berlin will stay again. Kepp the good work guys.

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Poland

The biggest hostel I've stayed in, met a couple of new friends. Definitely worth going again, not only in Berlin but other cities as well! Just slightly tiny problem was the WiFi connection.

The signal of Wifi is not strong everywhere, especially in some areas and rooms, even if the speed is great.

Really fantastic hostel. The place is massive. It has to be one of the best hostels I've stayed in. We didn't get involved much in the provided activities but if you like that kind of thing there was a lot on offer.

It was awesome - possibly best hostel I've ever been Only one complain is that Wifi was not so stable in the room

Absolutely wonderful. The neighborhood is a little sketchy and far from food, and the bar is open at very strange times. But it's very accessible with a great train station a 5 min walk. I loved my stay here and would come again!!

The location is very central and easy to find. But if you want a very quiet place to stay, this might not be the best. As the hostel is surround by a night club. All in all, it was a pleasant stay.