PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

We were a group of the three in a private room and it completely exceeded my expectations. The hostel is really clean and I loved the area Friedrichshain - it's close to lots of nice bars and round the corner from an s-bahn station. Only minor gripe was that our shower flooded the bathroom floor every time it was used. I'd definitely stay here again.

If your on your own don't come here it's too big to meet anyone however with a group would be fantastic good rooms very clean just very big

The hostel itself is clean, and very good value for money - for accommodation. I spent only 1 night there, but can say it is not the kind of hostel where you can expect to meet cool backpacker/traveler kind of friends, more like a cheap hotel.

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Poland

The other features like swimming pool and sauna aren't recommended either - the whole hostel has a chlorine smell and your bikini would probably loose all its colour. The breakfast is average - the cheapest stuff from 'Metro' for 6€. Overall a probably too big hostel with no atmosphere of a backpacker place (because of all the families and other guests of the hotel).

• 1st Nov 2014

I had a great stay here. The staff were super friendly, the restaurant was delicious, and the bar had cheap.dronk prices, it is in a great location, and I felt safe at all times. I would come back here for sure.

Our experience was great 9.5/10! The only thing we had issues with was the Internet not working sometimes. We also felt the breakfast buffet was underwhelming for the cost/6 euro. We are from Bosnia and must have very strong coffee in the morning and didn't like the brown water from the machine ; )

• 28th Oct 2014

Good thing was that it is very close to a portion of Berlin wall, otherwise far from city center. Too big a hostel for my liking but that is a personal preference.

we really liked the cleanliness of Plus Berlin because after this hostel we could not find this. Plus Berlin was the best hostel in our trip. And we always said that during the trip. Please keep going like that, best hostel ever in Europe.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

No complaints, everything is great. Just be aware this is a big big hostel so they deal with a lot of customers so the level of service might not be as good as a smaller one.

A friend recommend me Plus Berlin and he was right, this place meets your needs in your trip. Lots of facilities including two common rooms and a nice restaurant with affordable prices. Different public transport lines to everywhere in Berlin. Best hostel I have ever stay :)

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Spain

I love the location and the staff was very helpful with lots of info about the city. They organize daily tours and different activities along the week. Definitely recommend!!

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Argentina

I absolutely loved Plus hostel Berlin. I ran into a roommate problem and the staff took care of it right away (I'd really like to extend my kudos to the staff there, they are friendly, knowledgeable, and professional). Furthermore, everything was clean from the beds to the showers. The restaurant/bar area also really exceeded my expectations, it was very nice and provided a nice atmosphere to meet other people travelling independently. Only complaint is finicky wifi, but they have computers!

Great location, next to S+U stations and east side gallery! Great room, friendly staff and cool service.

Nice hostel. Really good buffet breakfast. Close to public transport.

The location is perfect, and the building and the rooms are very good. Confortable,clean and cheap. It is one of the best hostel I have visited. And the bar is great!!!!

Location is good, easy to go anywhere if you don't mind traveling. Staff was great and helpful. Wifi doesn't work!

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Finland

Plus Berlin is an excellent hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff who make check in / out run very smoothly. We loved the pool and sauna! I would definitely return.

This is a great hostel. Really big, great rooms with bathroom included. The only thing i didn't like was that I was intermixed with a very old gentleman. The point of staying in these hostels is to meet young people you're age, not someone who is in their late 60's. Maybe this is ageism, and in part not fair to say. But it would have been nice to have that hostel experience which I did not get.

Definitely one of the best hostels we've stayed at in Europe. We had booked an 8 bed mixed dorm but when we arrived we were upgraded to a private twin which was fabulous! Facilities were great, including the restaurant on site. Only downsides for us were that there was a huge group of teenagers staying while we were there, so there wasn't much of a backpacker atmosphere. Also the Wifi was very temperamental. Other than that - would highly recommend!

Large, comfortable bedroom, safe, clean. Excellent value for money, will be recommending to hostel to friends

• 19th Oct 2014