PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

I had no problems at this Hostel. Everything was great! Well worth the money for all the facilities and the staff were amazingly helpful, especially Sami who went out of her way to make my stay it's best.

• 7th Dec 2015

Definitely one of best hostels I've been to. Staffs were very friendly and helpful. Facilities were excellent with clean bed and bathroom!! Really enjoyed staying there. It is also very close to cool clubs and only 5 min walk to the eastside gallery.

• 7th Dec 2015
  • South Korea

The hostel was very impressive and amazing value for money. It's fantastic art murals and sculptures along with its notice board filled with fun things to do really set it aside for me. It was more like a hotel than a hostel and I would definitely recommend it. However, there pillows were pretty uncomfortable but this is only a minor problem. Overall I really enjoyed it.

The walls were thin and there were a lot of partiers when I was there, but it was fine. It's half hotel and hostel so you have really cool facilities like a swimming pool and volleyball court. The rooms were cleaned every day, albiet sometimes they would try to come into your room a bit too early. Overall, I'd stay here again!

Great place! The rooms were amazing (sheets provided!) and the en-suite bathroom was almost nicer and cleaner than some hotel bathrooms I've seen. Friendly staff, good overall atmosphere, and conveniently located.

This place is really nice and affordable. Nice pool in the basement, super friendly staff and located not far from the train station. The room which I was staying in was really huge. The bathroom was very clean too. Thank you PLUS Berlin for making my stay in Berlin a truly enjoyable experience.

This is an awesome hostel!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in yet. Clean and comfy, with very friendly and helpful staff, who were absoutely brilliant in helping us when my mum had her passport stolen on the U-Bahn. We had a twin room which had an en-suite; it was a good sized room and had a great shower. The hostel has a restaurant attached which we ate in each evening - definitely go for the pizza!

One of the most amazing hostels where I've evere stayed by far. The location is great, right close to the East side gallery and right behind the Waschauer strasse station. The staff is amazing, friendly, helpful and always ready to get along with you in some crazy pub crawling or clubbing night. The atmosphere is awesome. Totally reccomended

With a room on the ground floor by the cafeteria you'll be hearing lots of noise echoing from the corridor from people leaving and arriving. Found a hair on my pillow but other than that impeccable daily cleaning. Reception staff is really awesome but the cleaning staff is kinda rude almost kicking us out on checkout day.

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Portugal

Really cool hostel. They have a pool. Come on. Also common room is nice, and they have a ton of activities.

My stay was excellent and I really enjoyed it. I can't really recall any negative thing :) Thanks for everything!

This was awesome . It is located just the city center. And club is just 1 min by walk 👍

Nice place, very clean, would definitely stay again. Found it strange that they had an elevator to the third floor and then steps up to the fourth floor which sucks if you have heavy bags.

Literally a 5 star resort masquerading as a hostel.

• 2nd Dec 2015

This was the best hostel I have stayed in, the staff were amazing the location was perfect and the atmosphere was relaxed and friendly! We booked a hostel room but on arrival were upgraded to a hotel room which was lovely! I would totally recommend staying here!

• 2nd Dec 2015

Great hostel!! Spacious rooms, very clean, sheets and a towel every day are included! The building is beautiful! Next to a very central metro station, but even by bike the centrum is 15 minutes away. The staff is very helpful and comforting.. I met them also in person as they are young and friendly and they are great!!! If you visit Berlin, go to this place! I will definitely be coming back to this place!

• Greece

We absolutely enjoyed our stay at Plus Berlin ! Our room was always clean, there were clean towels every day, cozy atmosphere and the staff was really polite & friendly ...! Berlin is such a dreamy city and I would totally recommend Plus Berlin to stay in !!!

This place is basically a massive hotel. It holds 700 people and has insane amenities suchas a swimming pool and a volleyball court. It's very impersonal, the common spaces are unusable, and like Any mega hostel, there are tons of large groups which basically destroys that hostel experience you're looking for. There was a group of drunken jerks there one night trying to start a fight with the staff, it was quite scary and I was impressed with how professionally the staff handled it.

A great, convenient hostel with excellent facilities.

• 30th Nov 2015