PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Great place to stay if you're in a group. However if you're looking for a hostel atmosphere and looking to meet people it's not so great.

• 9th Apr 2015

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Awesome atmosphere with lots of hang out areas to go to. The sauna was an extra bonus. Staff was all very pleasant and was helpful when I wanted to book for a extra few days. Hostel is very close to public transit and East Side Gallery. Rooms were great with big lockers which fit everything. Showers in the rooms. Would for sure stay here again and recommend anyone else to stay as well.

it was clean and people in reception were so friendly and helpful. However, i cannot use a hairdryer sometimes.

While the hostel was further from the tourist sites than I had expected it was right next to am S-Bahn station and a U-Bahn. The hostel was huge and pretty awesome. The facilities were amazing and the staff were awesome. Plus it was super cheap! When I come back to Berlin. I would definitely stay here again. There were some issues with the WiFi, the first night I could only get connection in the hallway but that cleared up.

Great place to stay right near the largest portion of the Berlin Wall. The bartenders are friendly and the food is good in their restaurant. I'd stay here again when in Berlin!

Great location right by the East Side Gallery. Our private room was nice and the bathroom was big! We chose not to pay 6-7euro/day for the breakfast but I heard that it is good if you choose to pay for it. There were a lot of options for free and paid tours as well as pub crawls and VIP club access certain days. If you want to stay in the more "hipster" part of town, this hostel is for you! The staff was very helpful in giving us tips on transportation and restaurants.

Amazing location. Huge, more like a hotel, and they run it like one as well. Comfortable and quiet stay with good facilities. Because of its size tho, it is quite hard to meet other people and just to chill. However, for a place to rest, highly recommended!

Perfect! I really recommend this hostel

Awesome place!!!! Great Staff!!!

PLUS Berlin is in a great location. Not directly in central Berlin, though right next to a U and S stop so easy access wherever you need to go. A bus pass is almost essential in Berlin, so location was not a negative. The wifi was horrendous. I rarely managed to have access in the room, and even in the common area it was spotty. The facilities were quite clean. The pool and sauna was very nice. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Room 033's shower is not functioning properly.

• 4th Apr 2015

PLUS Berlin is a mixed hostel/hotel so there are some hotel style areas. The room was spacious and in our in-room bathroom had a huge shower (great!). The wifi service continually needs you to login and at one point was not working for over a day, not good. The food from the restaurant on premise was amazing, it's run by Italians so all the food was pretty authentic. The staff were always helpful and the free walking tour was good. Walking distance to East Wall Gallery!

This hostel is big, with lot of facilities.. The room is very clean, the bed is so comfy.

It's more like a hotel. ..and lots of student groups. Hard to meet people unless they are in your room, not as solo traveller friendly.

I've stayed at PLUS Berlin a couple of times - both on my own, in small groups and on study trips. The place is usually filled with larger groups because of its great facilities and size which is great for the groups. It can be rather annoying for smaller groups as the former can be quite dominant. But because of the huge size of the hostel there is room for everyone and I would not , not stay at PLUS Berlin because of this when I am travelling alone.

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Ccilie_CPH
  • Denmark

Quite possibly the nicest yet most affordable hostel/hotel I've stayed at. More of a hotel atmosphere, with a pool & sauna and funky design style. Friendly staff, pretty clean rooms, very spacious shower (biggest I've seen in my travels) and a great location (literally a few steps from the Berlin Wall gallery) Definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Berlin! Great place.

Hands down best hostel I've ever been to. Great price, huge hostel with a pool, restaurant, bar, and friendly staff. Thanks!

• 30th Mar 2015

Had a lovely time. Not too many facilities in the common room but had a lovely meal in the restaurant.

Basically anyone can walk in to the hostel, though the rooms themselves are quite safe. We travelled in a bigger group and our rooms, while same on the paper, were completely different (eg. one was tiny and one was huge). Perfect location, close to the nightlife, close to the center (~15 mins by S-line to Alexanderplatz). Common room could be a bit better.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Serbia

Loved the atmosphere and cleanliness. Staff was friendly and helpful. Also convenient that there is a restaurant and bar attached to the hostel.

Very good! Close to the metro station! Walking distante from East Side Gallery. Rooms very comfortable ! The bar is the best! Great restaurant inside to eat German and Italian food, friendly staff!!! the only thing to improve is the quality of the towels offered. But definitely we will stay again here!!! Thank you guys!