PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

The staff were great. They helped you figure out where to go to maximizes your time in Berlin. Is a block away from the Berlin Wall which is great. Trains and buses are all around. The dorms are neat and clean. The bar/restaurant is great. The pool as well. I would live here if I could. Only downside is the wifi is difficult to connect to but not impossible.

Nice place, buy in our room (4th place), there was no forniture enough, and it was tiny.

Loved this hostel, and definitely recommend, will stay again. The breakfast buffet is 6 Euro and very good. Only downside was slow wi-fi, other than that very happy. Right next to a station on U1 line, so very easy t explore other parts of Berlin.

This place proves that excellent service has absolutely nothing to do with money. The people working in Plus are 100 procent serviceminded. It's a charming place and extremely cheep.

Friendly and always smiling staff with excellent and accommodating service. Fantastic environment and facilities. Interesting and affordable places to eat and for nights-out. Easily accessible to all places.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Feels more like a hotel than a hostel. Has a bar so able to meet other travelers but it's huge. Amazing beds super comfy and great staff. Easy to get to Kreuzberg and near public transit.

When you are close to your 30 definitely you apreciate more a place that is clean, quiet and in a good position. The plus hostel was worth it. Even that is really big and it looks like a hotel you can still feel like home. . It should be mentioned that a good hostel for me is always represented by pleasent people: everyone at the reception was really polite (specially the italian girl with short hair). Keep going like that guys. I will definitely come here again and suggest it to my friends

Giant hotel style hostel. You won't meet anyone. Didn't get the food because you can get better for cheaper in the really awesome location. Wifi was absolutely atrocious, but it has a pool. I got to swim. That pretty much made up for everything. (Stay here for a few nights, but try somewhere else. It's Berlin. Explore!)

I stayed three different hostels when i was travelling in Berlin. As a result, PLUS hostel is the best among them. Everything like cleanliness, facilities, price and so on is better than others

The hostel is amazing, I recommend!

I really liked the hotel infrastructure! The location was good too!

My stay was excellent! Very nice hostel on the inside and I'm glad our four person dorm room had it's own bathroom. It was very easy meeting other people and the alternative Berlin tour that leaves from the hostel is AMAZING! The hostel is a little far from the center but extremely easy to get to because the U and S stations are super close by. The hostel is extremely well located for clubbing! Make sure to check out Berghain, Sisiphos, and Watergate.

This hostel is great for a group of friends, or a couple but not really for the solo traveller, its kind of down to luck of finding any friends ha! Its centrally located in terms of some of Berlin's main clubs and right by the east side gallery. If you are a solo traveller I found it best staying here for a couple of nights then into Kreuzberg (baxpax hostel) then off to Mitte (Wombats).

The hostel is clean, it has a beautiful decoration and a nice atmosphere. The staff is friendly and the breakfast is very good.

Friendly and helpful staff. Spacious room. Great facilities, except for the kitchen, which I think could be better furnished. They provided towels for free and changed it everyday during my stay. The bed sheets looked clean, though I found long strands of hair on it. (I wasn't specifically inspecting my bed sheets.) The place feels like a party hostel, so if you are staying in a dorm, be mindful that your roommates will be returning in the wee hours of the morning.

wifi sucks, keep logging out. a guy said even at 3am he couldnt get online. no kitchen but there is a big restaurant, buffet breakfast is nice but buffet dinner didnt look fancy. swimming pool and sauna are great. staff cleans room and make bed every day and provide fresh towel.

Everything is great about this place....except the WIFI

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Unfortunately Berlin is so spread out, it's hard to be in a place where all the action was taking place. Wifi was terrible, but there was a grocery store and some good restaurants near by. Also close to the station which is good. Berlin as a whole is an interesting place, but this hostel was a pretty good one. Enjoy.

Amazing experience. More a hotel than a hostel. The only problem was the internet, once we stayed on the 2nd floor. Surely I'd like to go back.

Loved the pool! Having the laundry there was also very good. Would definitely stay again and I strongly recommend.