PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Bring your swim costume!

Great staff, and great location. We are both 29 so a little older than most people staying but a great place to go if you are a young traveller!

• 7th Apr 2014

I think one of the best hostels I have ever stayed. 10 Euros for a Sunday in Berlin with all these facilities and super clean dorms and rooms, I would say its more than what you pay for. Surely a MUST stay place.

Great Pool, Lovely staff, fun little raggit hutch, wish I'd spent more time there. maybe a few activities run specifically for single travellers. when there were lots of groups and as a single traveller it's harder to meet new people. great breakfast

I had a great stay, everything was clean, the six bed shared dorm had nice room service (!) and the staff was really sweet and helpful :) Also, the area is excellent!

brill loved everything about this hostel HOWEVER THERE ARE NO KITCHEN FACILITIES OR CUTLERY, cant even borrow it from the restaurant... this is terrible for backpackers trying to travel for cheap... only a microwave but thats no use if you dont even have a bowl or a kettle ! other than that, everything was great !

Plus Berlin is in a great location, close to both U/S bahn train lines. It's also very close to the East Side Gallery which is a must see in Berlin. The only negative i can think of is that the walls were very thin and i could hear everyone who walked past the door and also my room was facing the outdoor beach smoking area and people were out there very late.

• 2nd Apr 2014

Perfect hostel! Clean and tidy, everything a backpacker needs, including towels, charger and light in bed!

Good location.kind staffs are helpful.

We lived in the 4er room and it is simply super! More like a hotel room. Big bathroom. Everything is perfect.

Great hostel, especially if you like/don't mind a sense of anonymity. Very clean, with big rooms. I only wish the door to mine had closed more effectively, because often I'd come back and it was unlocked because one of my roommates didn't slam it hard enough. Otherwise, great place, in a fantastic location (particularly if you're into any kind of alternative scene!)

Great hostel! Location is great and staff is friendly. Luxurious rooms feel like a hotel room.

I didn't really care for maid service everyday so I wish there was a "Do Not Disturb" slip I could have put outside my door. Otherwise, everything else was great!

7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next » last »