PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Keep up the food work!

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Belgium

Breakfest is good! And l got a free shot! Just the switch isn't work. And the staff just have a call to some one. And don't fix it.

Friendly and helpful staff. Well situated right beside Warschauer Strasse station and just 50 metres from a Lidl. The rooms were well cleaned and looked after. The courtyard area in the middle of the hostel is a perfect area to relax.

• 28th Jan 2016

The facilities were fantastic, food great and rooms really clean. Basically everything was fantastic except a couple of the staff came across quite rude and patronising. Though I will say that 'vinni' (I think that was his name) was really helpful and friendly. It was a shame the rest of the staff were opposite to this:! However overall value for money is incredible and I would recommend this to anyone.

• 28th Jan 2016

The location is great, walking distance from the East Side Gallery and a train station where you can easily connect throughout the city and the airport. It is also close to a grocery store where you can buy food if you choose to make your own. The atmosphere is great with many opportunities to meet fellow travelers. The breakfast is meh, especially for the price. There are many restaurants on a nearby street with better value that I recommend dining at instead.

Excellent staff, vibe, and the also very good. Quiet and relaxing with facilities. I would definitely and stay again.

• 28th Jan 2016

When a hostel has a Heineken/Becks beer vending machine in the lobby, you know you have found true happiness. But seriously, this funky spot shines due to its friendly and knowledgeable staff. The building has a lot of character and history and the artistic touches light up the whole environment. It is easy to get to from the main train station and there i a supermarket less than 100 metres away along with several restaurants and bars.

Amazing young and dynamic armosphere. We liked the artwork and the deco. I personnaly expected less equipment that we had in the room because of the cheap price! If I go back to Berlin I would definetely come back to plus hotel.

• 27th Jan 2016
  • Belgium

Excellent stay, loved the free yoga and pool. Only criticism was I had to log into the internet every time I unlocked my phone to use it, which was tedious.

• 26th Jan 2016

PLUSBerlin was, hands down, one of the best hostels I've stayed in over the years. Amazing place!

• Belgium

Great hostel! Big, but good vibes, helpful staff, great location to get around, many activities available, met some great people in the dorm rooms:)

I had an amazing time here as I looked for an apartment in Berlin. The staff were incredible in helping me out to best succeed in finding a place to live and feeling at home while I was here. In particular a front desk staff named Vinni was really welcoming and helpful and went above and beyond what I expected. I wish all hostel staff everywhere were like him! The only things I did not like about the hostel were the lack of kitchen facilities and that the sauna was not very hot. Would come again

• 26th Jan 2016

Great rooms at excellent price. Only had a day between travel and we did the free walking tour they recommend and take you to which was excellent. Everyone was extremely helpful!

hostel berlin plus it's one of the best hostel i have been visited,it's amazing hostel

Probably the nicest/most helpful staff of any hostel I've been to yet. Rooms were nice. big lockers to keep stuff safe. Walking distance to large nightlife area. 2 minute walk to "easy side gallery". 2 minute walk to metro to get to city center or airport. Grocery store just next door. All Very convenient. Will stay here again next time I am in Berlin.

Brilliant! So cheap. Basically a hotel, with all the amenities. But the craic you could only have in a hostel.

• 25th Jan 2016

It was the best Hostel I have ever been!! I had really good time in berlin for this nice hostel Hope ur hostel keep this good condition;) Was Nice to meet u, bye bye

• 25th Jan 2016
  • South Korea

Great stay. Super friendly staff. Probably the best hostel I've stayed in.

• 24th Jan 2016

The Hostel was very nice and friendly and met some very wondeful people there. The hostel organised some good events and walking tours if you were interested

• 24th Jan 2016

Best hostel I've stayed in thru my eurotrip.. Been to Dublin, Amsterdam, Paris, Barcelona, Venice, and Prague... Close to Berghain, train station, East Side Gallery... Staff is super friendly, food at the Opera house is good, rooms are very clean, showers are so nice!