PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Great location in between Kreuzberg and Friedrichschain, a short S-bahn ride from the central Alexanderplatz. The hostel was very attractive and clean and the pool was an unexpected bonus! The 6-bed dorm room was very spacious and with two en-suite bathrooms! Breakfast was good value for money but quite busy.

More like a hotel than a hostel...located near all the clubs. Had a swimming pool and sauna. Would definitely book there again - especially if the rates remain the same!

We stayed there just one night but hostel is really good, we used 3 private ensuite rooms for cheap price and hostel is near Berlin Wall and metro line, staff are nice and place is clean. But their kitchen is limited you couldn't cook in there.

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff is friendly and super informative :) Close to clubs and bars. Just amazing!

If you have to stay at a big hostel, Plus is the one to stay at. I do not typically like big hostels because of the lack of atmosphere/being able to meet people along with the unfriendly staff/bad facilities, but most all that is the opposite at Plus. Staff are awesome and friendly. Location is one of the best in Berlin. Read previous reviews and the good stuff is all very true. For how cheap it is, I was surprised with the facilities and cleanliness. Was perfect for celebrating May Day!

Had an amazing stay! Very clean and well kept, also such bad a good value! I highly recommend it

• 30th Apr 2015

some bar outside the hostel, so its not quite at the night. and walked alone outside seems a bit dangerous.

For the low cost I paid, the facilities were amazing; i had access to everything from a sauna, to a pool, to a great bar/restaurant! Staff were rad, and the hostel is located right in the heart of the clubbing district! Breakfast was pricey but good, rooms were immaculate and the shower in my 6 bed dorm was huge! Would definitely stay again

Excellent hostel. I was announced I was upgraded to a better room at checkin, so I was very pleased about it. Excellent location, between Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg, near from Warschauer Strasse S and U Bahn, tramway right in front of the door. Excellent staff, always helpfull. I recommand totally.

Wonderful stay in a wonderful place! I don't think you could expect more from an hostel! Swimming pool and the back yard was great, the restaurant is lovely too and prices are definitely alright. Lots of space and awesome location!

It's a big hostel and there are a lot of big groups. As a solo traveler I could only meet one person to share some time with, everybody else didn't seem to want to meet new people. That being said, everything is amazing and the facilities are super cool. My room was very comfortable and it's a great price for money.

Everything is great, except it is a little noisy because there are some bars nearby and the wall is quite thin.

Great place. Basically a hotel. Pool was sick and wasn't expecting that. Don't know if they paired me and my buddy up with two gorgeous girls in our room as well or if that was just a coincidence. Location was decent. Right near a metro station so it was easy to get around. Good stay all and all.

• 25th Apr 2015

Great place!

I had a good stay in this hostel. There's a swimming pool although it's small. I stayed in a 4 bed room which is on the ground floor so for safety reason, we didn't open the windows and it got quite hot. Overl it's good. Very close to the metro, big supermarket, parks etc.

This is a beautiful old school building and it's huge. Although, despite being huge it still has a chilled and friendly atmosphere about it. The facilities are great and I think you'd be hard pushed to find something as good for the price. Breakfast is overpriced and not wonderful but otherwise a big thumbs up!

This is a hotel, not a hostel. The atmosphere has been more enjoyable in some prisoner camps of war. That being said they do offer a nightly pub crawl but that was not even worth the 10€ and left us in the worst club in Berlin. Not a fun place, do not come here alone-you will have trouble meeting anyone.

Best hostel ever

Our stay in Plus Berlin in April 2015 was very good. The room was clean, staff really nice and helpful, there were many sightseeing tips for guests, cash machine, bar. The only poor thing was the noise, there is a night club very close to the hostel and the party ends up in the morning.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Poland

Excellent Hostel! All the Employees are friendly and nice, everything is clean (they even clean the rooms during your stay daily!) and the Pool Area is phenomenal! You have hairdryers inside of the room and two bathrooms, which is nice, if you are a bigger group. Will definitely recommend this Hostel to everyone - best value!