PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

This hostel must be one of the best - well located, clean, great facilities and excellent, helpful and friendly staff. I will be back!

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Hostel at a very good location in Berlin - only a few minutes away from Berlin Nightlife. Because of the size of the hostel (it's really huge) the atmosphere is a little bit 'cold'. It's very clean and the staff is helpful and nice. The only negative thing I have to say is, that in our room the W-Lan didn't work most of the time, and when it worked it was very very slow. All in all the hostel is absolutely value for money (especially the two bed room) - I recommend it for Berlin ;-)

My best friend and I arrived at this hostel earlier than our check in time, but we not only were allowed to access our room earlier because it was ready, we also were upgraded to a "hotel" room. The hostel itself was often lively and buzzing with people, but our area was calmer and quieter, which was perfect for two quiet introverts. The breakfast was convenient, although I'd highly recommend picking up some fruit and bread by the nearby Lidl for a cheaper and healthier breakfast. Great place!

Amazing hostel which has just about everything!

• 1st Aug 2014

I am not the usual traveller for the hostel. It seems to be a place for young people or at least young souls who are looking for a great party. I was placed in a room with less than perfect roommates, and while all the single rooms were booked the hostel made accommodations for me to stay in a private double room at no extra charge. They were extremely helpful and friendly.

Good hostel, great facilities!

The facilities at this hostel (really more of a hotel) were excellent. It also didn't seem too difficult to meet new people, even given the hostel seemed more like a hotel. I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend this hostel! The staff were extremely helpful, if a bit overwhelmed by the number of people checking in and out of the hostel every day. The price was absolutely right.

Staff was incredibly helpful and friendly- offered great recommendations for things to do in the city as well as local spots tourists wouldn't typically know to go to. Our room was spacious and clean, and the overall environment of the hostel was friendly and inviting.

• 29th Jul 2014

This is a great hostel with some caveats. While most rooms are facing the back-side or the courtyard, a few do face out front. These rooms are incredibly loud, especially between 11pm and 4am. In fact, the room I stayed in felt like being in a dance club's bathroom, the bass shaking my bed. It would be nice if the staff were honest about these rooms, warning customers and perhaps giving these rooms to people who go out partying all night anyways. I wasnt there for party, still no sleep.

• 29th Jul 2014

Staff were great, place looks rad inside and is full of quality graffiti. Facilities are unreal and theres even a pool! Had a great time although it was brief. Il definitely be staying here again soon for a longer period!

• 29th Jul 2014

Great hostel if you want to party and also still see all the sights. Right next to east side gallery. wifi can be a little slow (THE HOSTEL NEEDS TO SORT THAT OUT). supermarket 50 meters away, really good kebab shops along the tram lines. U-Bahn out the front of hostel and S-bahn 2 minutes walk away. They have alot of social events advertised which is pretty cool. all in all a great youth hostel!!

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at, really impressed. And they have bunnies!

I was really impressed with this hostel. Great location for the more alternative part of town. Very safe. Travelling alone? go on the walking tour or pub crawl which happen daily to meet new people. The rooms were spotless and the shower was incredible. Staff were helpful. I would 100% stay in this hostel again. Thank you :)

Facilities of the hotel are simply superb for the cost of the room, however, the location of the hotel means it is fairly difficult to get to the centre of town very quickly.

Thank you Plus Berlin for being one of the best hostels I've been to. We had such a really good stay there and would recommend it to everyone going to Berlin!

With respect to amenities, this hostel is more like a hotel... private bathrooms, pool, sauna, etc, but the place still maintains the social feel of a hostel with the bar, restaurant, and travel-friendly staff. We loved going to the PLUS bar before heading out to one of the many bars and clubs that are walking distance away. Would stay here again and recommend this place to anybody traveling to Berlin!

I couldn't believe how brilliant this hostel was from top to bottom. Great price, the cheapest we found, and for everything you got for it, you won't be disappointed! Just amazing! Incredible location, pleasant well trained, informed, helpful, multilingual staff, clean spacious rooms, so many free facilities, great atmosphere, free wifi, free drinks tokens on arrival, secure luggage storage, pool, TV in room, absolutely FAULTLESS! Staying in Berlin? STAY HERE

Really great hostel! Good wifi and delicious Saturday buffet dinner

• 26th Jul 2014

Best stay ever! I couldn't think of a better place to stay than PLUS Berlin, they have everything within the hostel, they're close to U S Warschauer Strasse (few stations to Alexanderplatz), close to clubs and surrounded by nice places to eat. Amazing neighborhood and atmosphere. From now on this is where I'll stay every time I'm in Berlin!

Berlin PLUS has an awesome location near Kreuzburg, the alternative suburb of Berlin. The facilities were excellent, as was the breakfast, restaurant, games room and pool. The place is huge but has been done so well it never felt characterless - it even has an art gallery! Loved it, favourite hostel in Europe so far as would recommend it to anyone!