PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

The best hostel in Berlin.Close to public transport,private bathrooms,restaurant,indoor swimming pool,nice staff..

I'll be back.

• 6th Dec 2014

A little bit noisy in the night time and the beds are a bit hard (so we had both a bit back problems in the morning, butit wasn`t too bad), but otherwise perfect, so we will come back again.

• 5th Dec 2014

BEST hostel in Berlin. 2 minute walk to the Berlin Wall and train station. Very cool hostel with an awesome bar to meet and drink with fellow backpackers! Staff was helpful but seemed too busy at times. Honestly, if youre staying in Berlin there is no reason not to stay here. Only negative is the Wifi.

This is much more like a BIG hotel, so the if you are looking for the atmosphere of a typical hostel in the communal areas this isn't the place, so this also wouldn't be ideal for solo travelers. The rooms were big and spacious and clean (the whole place was spotless), and the beds were really comfortable. It's RIGHT near the Berlin Wall too. They offer a breakfast which me and my friend didn't try but it sounded like there were plenty of options for 6 euros.

Me and my friends stayed at the hostel for 3 nights and we all were really happy, that we choose the right hostel, because that was the best one we have ever been. Everithing is perfect and we highly recomend to everyone traveling to Berlin to stay at Berlin Plus hostel. If you are in doubt just go and see what I am talking about :)

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Bulgaria

We had a great time at PLUS it was very clean and close to the metro to the Christmas markets/town center. The food at the restaurant was really good Italian food but felt fancy for a hostel restaurant because it's also a hotel with families with young children so it doesn't have as much of the party atmosphere I was expecting. Since we were only in Berlin for a short time we tried to go on a pub crawl and ended up being the only ones on it so that was a bust but everything else was really good!

By FAR the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in! Only thing I would suggest they improve on is the kitchen facilities, some mugs instead of plastic cups for hot tea so you don't burn yourself!

loved the location, the staff and the atmosphere (even if it was pretty crowded). i was very surprised about the REALLY bad wifi-connection. the only spot i could use low-wifi was right next to the reception everywhere else i couldnt get any connection. (i stayed for 3 days.)

• 3rd Dec 2014

Totally amazing hostel. It was my first time I used a hostel, and it will be the best i ever had!:)

Great value for money and staff are extremely helpful

Lovely staff, very clean and the rooms large. Wifi doesn't work very well in rooms and impossible to get on at certain times. Very good value for money. Alternative bar crawl that is ran by the hostel is a must.

• 2nd Dec 2014

came for the pool and sauna, liked the whole place so much that I extended my stay; one of the best hostels I've stayed in - I do have several suggestions for the management, first and foremost that they post a notice on the door to the swimming pool advising guests of the no-alcohol rule AND of the common-sense rule against bringing glass bottles or containers into the pool area (some people are absolutely clueless about such things - I "educated" a large group of young people about both but es

One of the best hostels ive been on my trip. The staff is great, the hostel is awesome with everything that u need and some more. The bedroom was very good with big bathroom. Great location!

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Colombia

I like the place for the cleanliness, facilities and location! 2 minute walk to S-Bahn, U-Bahn and the East Side Gallery. It's very easy to make friends in the bar and the common areas they offer. Great staff. I´ll be back.

The pool could have been a little cleaner but I would still use it again.

Best hostel I've been to. Towels free of charge, cheap, comfortable beds, nicest shower, close to public transportation, good directions from airport, free walking tour, I could go on and on, it was just ideal.

The staff were great. They helped you figure out where to go to maximizes your time in Berlin. Is a block away from the Berlin Wall which is great. Trains and buses are all around. The dorms are neat and clean. The bar/restaurant is great. The pool as well. I would live here if I could. Only downside is the wifi is difficult to connect to but not impossible.

Nice place, buy in our room (4th place), there was no forniture enough, and it was tiny.

Loved this hostel, and definitely recommend, will stay again. The breakfast buffet is 6 Euro and very good. Only downside was slow wi-fi, other than that very happy. Right next to a station on U1 line, so very easy t explore other parts of Berlin.