PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

It was not the first time O came to Plus Berlin and it won't be the last one. Staff is really friendly and the hostel is really comfortable. Great value for money!

Brilliant staff, especially the Chilean!

All that is needed for a hostel and even more. Staff really nice and helpful, safety and cleanliness excellent. They also offer various services included in the price, as sauna and pool, which are difficult to find in other places. The building is also in the area with the best local nightlife, in addition to the S and U bahn at a few steps. Perfect!

• 11th Aug 2015

Amazing location right next to Berlin wall and next to excellent transport lines (U-Bhan, S-Bahn, overground and trams). Lovely hostel with hotel style room with towels, en suite, a safe, swimming pool and sauna which we enjoyed! Also lots of hostel activities on including tours and pub crawls every day which I recommend as a great way to meet people and you end up at a great club right opposite the hostel!

+ big rooms, your own bathroom, big lockers, clean, easy to reach from bus depot - my room was right between beach bar & bbq area - so loud at night!, there was zero security whatsoever, kitchen facilities suck (someone took all my food out of the fridge & left it to spoil and stole my bag), everywhere was really hot (it was hot outside but no relief). They don't offer you any tips on the area or a map when you arrive. The reception always had a huge lineup.

Very nice place, good location, friendly staff. We had an awesome stay.

• 9th Aug 2015

Our room was massive, clean, and the facilities were all top notch. Loved that we could come "home" at the end of the day and still have plenty of things to do, between the beach bar, the restaurant and the pool, we were never bored.

Awesome hostel to meet peeps from all over the world and party all night long. Berlin Rocks :)

PLUS was amazing. I recommended to all my friends and family in my blog on LiveandProgress.com and will be staying here when I next come to Berlin.

• 7th Aug 2015

Really nice hostel, but felt more like a hotel. The place was so big that it didn't have the same friendly, welcoming atmosphere that some of the other hostels in Berlin had. If you are looking for a more peaceful hostel then this is a good option. Breakfast came at an additional cost, although it was probably worth the extra cost, plus the kitchen staff were super friendly! Overall I think the hostel was slightly overpriced, but other than that, I have no complaints!

We got there early and were able to leave our luggage in a side-room. Easy to find being behind a station. Spacious rooms which were very clean. Staff were very helpful in giving advice. More like a hotel than a hostel.

• 7th Aug 2015

A hostel that is more an hotel than some that exist out there. Really really good!

Excellent location as it is near the Berlin Wall, and very near an s-bahn from which Alexanderplatz is only 4 stops away, and helpful staff. Only problem was the lack of air conditioning and the cooking facilities were poor as there were only microwaves and kettles, no stoves. Wouldn't recommend the restaurant in there at all.

What a fantastic place to stay especially for several days.There is always something going on in and around the hostel.Due to its greatness of course there are many party tourists wo sometimes are a quite loud,especially in the wonderful garden.However,nothing to hear from it in the rooms.Great building,great staff.We will be back next year!

• 6th Aug 2015

It was like staying in a hotel, really loved it! Brilliant beach club and really near to the bug club. Loved the size of our air conditioned room and the towels and lockers

PLUS Berlin is an excellent hostel. Staff are nice, room is very comfy with air-con and the bathroom is extremely big.

This hostel was amazing. Cool location, great people, helpful staff. Had a few issues (wifi etc) but they were dealt with professionally and effectively. Breakfast isn't quite with its price but the downstairs restaurant and bar are great!! Excellent facilities and overall a pretty perfect hostel.

Location was close to a train station but a bit tucked away. It was quite a few stops away from all the attractions. Staff were very friendly. Breakfast was very basic. I wouldn't mind staying again except for the location

Very nice hostel big rooms and air conditioning working well. Wifi continuously cuts out. My shower wouldnt keep at a constant temperature would keep going hot and cold

I had to book a room for 2 of us in a 4 bed room and a separate one for our other friend which wasnt really a problem but we asked at reception if we could get in the same room. They offered us our own private room for no extra cost! We expect this was a hotel room as it was so nice! We weren't as impressed with breakfast- not much choice compared to what other hostels have offered. This was also extra €6. We did not get it the second morning. Overall a good stay and re-visit!