PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Its the biggest hostel I have ever stayed in Europe- rooms are very spacious, staff are extremely friendly when compare to a lot of other European hostels I have been. I met some really friendly person over there. Good location as it is close to all the local party area. The only thing I don't like about this hostel is it can get quite noisy at night as there are a lot of teenagers just hanging out in the corridor at 1-2am, made lot of noise.

Excellent hotel, good value for money. Rooms a littel bit small, but nice facilities!!!

The all you can eat breakfast for 6 euro was absolutely wonderful. I unfortunately did not get to see the pool, but I was pleased with how clean the room was. I wish that there was more than just one bathroom mirror, however, that proved to be problematic. The drinks at the bar were very small for the price. Overall, I had a fantastic experience and I have already recommended PLUS Berlin to friends of mine, who are booking later this week!

It really is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Totally worth of the money paid for my stay.

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Latvia

I can only regret that I was in a room with another Italian the staff is good especially Serena she has been very helpful

• 7th Mar 2014

This was the second time I stayed in this hostel. Unfortunately or room was not as nice as last time. The door wasn't locked automatically and everyone from outside could simply come inside. So not safe at all. Beds were very uncomfortable, only 2 sockets for 5 People. However I assume that all other rooms are much nicer. Location is good as well as the bar in the hostel.

This hostel was top-class! We stayed in a 4-bed dorm. Spotlessly clean, comfortable beds, en-suite bathroom with a great shower. Wifi was very fast. Location is excellent - 5 minute walk to train station from where you can get anywhere in the city. Good restaurant downstairs, nice breakfast for 6 euro, and staff were very helpful. Overall, one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Highly recommend it if you're in Berlin on a budget!

Staff was super friendly, place was really cool. Wish I could have stayed longer.

• 5th Mar 2014

Just perfect - great location, good facilities, nice staff and an awesome add-ons like towels, soap and own bathroom in a four-bed-room. The swimming pool and the sauna are great to relax and the Tuesday Jazz Night was so great!

• 4th Mar 2014

The staff need more interactions with the customers to make activities or try meet with others.

• 2nd Mar 2014
  • Mexico

Small room, but very clean. They have a big pool and sauna, so you can relax in the end of the day. There's a excellent breakfast in the hostel to buy. Very good staff.

Great room, location, staff, facilities (It has a pool and sauna). The only bad thing is the amount of people, there where hundreds of rooms and it was all day too crowdy and noisy .

Go to Plus Berlin if you want to party. You can hear people screaming and walking around the hostel until very late in the night. Note that if you want to go to the center of the city you need to take the S-Bahn for 6 stations.

Great hostel in a fantastic location next to the s/bahn and u/bahn with big clean rooms and helpful staff Pretty perfect.

Awesome hostel/hotel and great if you are a newbie traveller. Rooms and bathrooms are cleaned everyday and the facilities are awesome. The massive size of the place makes it harder to socialise the way you would in a smaller hostel but the staff are great and the train is a two minute walk away. Make sure you go to Burgermeister.

A first rate facility...modern hosteling at its very best. The facility delivers on all fronts and cannot be recommended more highly. One of my favourite big hostels in Europe.

Hi, The hostel is nice and all. But we got a room at the roof level. Which unfortunately only had airconditioning for heating. This did not help, and my girlfriend got sick.

• 15th Feb 2014
  • Denmark

Plus Berlin Hostel & Hotel has been the best place I've ever booked. My friend and I stayed an ensuite deluxe double bed room for 6 days in February. Hostel reception, the whole building, the terrace and the restaurant was really good. It has a certain character. Heating was good, the whole place was nice and clean. The room was cleaned everyday also. Staff was very kind and helpful. thanks to the U- bahn and S- bahn, transportation was really really easy.

Good location close to bars and restaurants, but not right in the city. This is a hostel for people travelling in large groups rather than backpackers. Don't come here expecting to meet people. Breakfast was expensive and the lack of kitchen was disappointing. It seems strange there is a pool and not a kitchen. Bathrooms were clean enough and you could get fresh towels every day which was nice.

Good localization near train station, however, the neighbourhood is not the best. Not so clean streets, a bit too dark at night. Did not stop us from walking around though...we still felt safe. The lobby and restaurant are great, nice and cheap food. Breakfast could vary the options from day to day. Rooms are spacious (Girls private room) and clean. Staff tidies up the room and changes the towels every day! Rooms could have lockers or any kind of apparatus to put stuff on, hooks.