PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

My stay was excellent! Very nice hostel on the inside and I'm glad our four person dorm room had it's own bathroom. It was very easy meeting other people and the alternative Berlin tour that leaves from the hostel is AMAZING! The hostel is a little far from the center but extremely easy to get to because the U and S stations are super close by. The hostel is extremely well located for clubbing! Make sure to check out Berghain, Sisiphos, and Watergate.

This hostel is great for a group of friends, or a couple but not really for the solo traveller, its kind of down to luck of finding any friends ha! Its centrally located in terms of some of Berlin's main clubs and right by the east side gallery. If you are a solo traveller I found it best staying here for a couple of nights then into Kreuzberg (baxpax hostel) then off to Mitte (Wombats).

• 20th Nov 2014

The hostel is clean, it has a beautiful decoration and a nice atmosphere. The staff is friendly and the breakfast is very good.

Friendly and helpful staff. Spacious room. Great facilities, except for the kitchen, which I think could be better furnished. They provided towels for free and changed it everyday during my stay. The bed sheets looked clean, though I found long strands of hair on it. (I wasn't specifically inspecting my bed sheets.) The place feels like a party hostel, so if you are staying in a dorm, be mindful that your roommates will be returning in the wee hours of the morning.

wifi sucks, keep logging out. a guy said even at 3am he couldnt get online. no kitchen but there is a big restaurant, buffet breakfast is nice but buffet dinner didnt look fancy. swimming pool and sauna are great. staff cleans room and make bed every day and provide fresh towel.

Everything is great about this place....except the WIFI

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Unfortunately Berlin is so spread out, it's hard to be in a place where all the action was taking place. Wifi was terrible, but there was a grocery store and some good restaurants near by. Also close to the station which is good. Berlin as a whole is an interesting place, but this hostel was a pretty good one. Enjoy.

Amazing experience. More a hotel than a hostel. The only problem was the internet, once we stayed on the 2nd floor. Surely I'd like to go back.

• 19th Nov 2014

Loved the pool! Having the laundry there was also very good. Would definitely stay again and I strongly recommend.

Really good value for how inexpensive it is. Hostel is quite large and commercial, but that means it is clean - towels changed daily and rooms cleaned every day. Pool and sauna were awesome additions. Wifi only worked in reception. Common rooms were good, with a big patio area and bbq area (would be really cool in the summer). Not really centrally located, but Berlin is super accessible, so a 2 min walk to subway wasn't too bad.

The staff was very friendly and helpful! It's obvious that they work very hard. Thanks for the nice stay!

Huge place that felt like more of a hotel but was very clean and modern. The staff were very helpful, unlike your typical hotel staff. Right across the Oberbaumbrücke Bridge is a cool area on the West side. The alternative walking tour was also really interesting and a welcomed change in scenery, with all the famous graffiti and street art of Berlin. Breakfast buffet was plentiful but costs 6 euros. This place would be great for groups in peak season, but in November I'd choose a smaller place.

I had a bad itching in my both arms, I thing there was bugs on the bed!!!

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Lebanon

The hostel is quite large, facilities are nice like swimming pool and sauna are provided but in the common room there are no stoves are provided, so it is hard to cook something otherwise microwave is available there but it is just to heat or reheat the foods. Would like to comment about the shower, it is quite annoying that everytime you want to have water pouring down, all you need to do is always to press that button thingy which is inconvenience.

Amazing! I loved this Hostel, it was so cheap, really close to the metro so you could travel around and the facilities were great too! The staff were so lovely, young, lively and friendly and there were loads of recommendations for stuff to do in the area - great for someone like me who hadn't had time to plan anything beforehand. Also the instructions emailed to me by the hostel to find it were brilliant- the most precise ones I have ever seen. All was great :)

• 15th Nov 2014

The spacious hostel I've visited in. The best service I think is that provide a single towel. It's very useful for me. But it's little bit inconvinent far from the central. Except it I satisfied overall.

We really enjoyed our stay. Our room was very spacious and exceptionally clean. We were pleasantly surprised by the food we ate in the restaurant and felt it was good value for money. We didn't use the pool, as from our room, you had to walk through main reception and we did not want to do this in just towels! The staff were very helpful and always seemed willing to help. I have stayed in lots of hostels and this was by far the best. I would definitely recommend.

Amazing hostel!!! Feels like a hotel and very good for the price. Would stay here every time I came to Berlin

The location was good. Close to a S-Bahn and U-bahn station. If you plan to party in Kreuzberg or Friedrichshein then this is the hostel for you. I have nothing to complain about really.

Great hostel! no need to look around just book it! Good location, good price, clean, friendly staff, and many good sites around to explore.