PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Excellent place, with great staff, comfy beds and spacious in suite toilets/showers. Extremely clean. You are just by the East Side Gallery and a very well connected train station (u-bahn / s-bahn) I would definitely go back and stay with them again!

I have nothing but positive things to say about my stay at this hostel! Immediately we were greeted by a fun and friendly staff member at the check-in counter. Our ensuit room was spacious and the location is fantastic-- only a short walk from the East Side Gallery and right near the Warschauer Str. U-Bahn/S-Bahn station. PLUS is now my go to hostel when I visit Berlin!

Everything was great

Huge hostel, awesome bar and restaurant. Rooms are very nice.

An hotel/hostel :)

This hostel is awesome! I would absolutely reccommend it! It has everything you could need, and more! The staff were friendly and helpful, and I felt like I was getting way more than I was paying for.

The absolute only problem was the internet... the non-existent, frustrating internet. Other than that this place is excellent.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Belize

Amazing, didn't know hostels like this existed. Very best stay and it was a referral from a friend so we will definite continue the referrals!

Amazing Hostel! Two minutes walk to the train station, right next to East gallery and a supermarket a block away. I prefer the West side of Berlin to the East, but the hostel is in such a good location to get west easily. The pool was amazing, breakfast was a bit expensive for what it offers, better to head a few blocks west to a cafe. Staff were very helpful and the rooms were cleaned every day.

Nice hostel! Felt more like a hotel than a hostel. Great location, helpful staff, and the bathroom in the bedroom was a great bonus!

We had a group of friends in a 6 person room and it was huge. There were two separate connected bathrooms with a shower and sink but only 1 toilet. The decorations and style at the hostel is very cool. There is a hipster courtyard with a kitty and abstract art. The luggage room is great to use. The Berlin wall is very close (less than 10 min walk), there is also a great schnitzel spot under the bridge by the Berlin wall. The closest train station was 10 min walk and very easy to use.

A great hostel. Very affordable, with a friendly staff, I would stay again.

• 31st May 2015

its ashame that such a great hostel with a really friendly front desk staff have an ignorant reputation because and only because of their night time security, who disrespected me, was way out of his place, acted like a club bouncer, he doesnt have a clue about his job and is lucky I didnt talk to his manager, he crossed the limit. the second is and Italian barman in the resteraunt, very rude and unfriendly, if they hate their job and people then why do they work in a hostel.

• 31st May 2015

It was very nice stay in Plus Berlin. Most of the things are close, you can walk otherwise you have subway 2 blocks from u. Very kind staff, clean room, etc. The only recommendation, I would say is to include all the necessary to cook

Great location - close to the bars. Really friendly staff! Wifi could be a little more reliable.

Problems with Internet to connect in Iphone's The internet was really slow

I loved the hostel at the begining, finding it still cool, but someone has stolen my very valuable things...the security in the hostel is very poor because everyone can enter the hostel the whole day and even if they have the cameras, they are not able to recognise the thief...

• Poland

Love staying in plus hostels I just wish they had actual kitchen facilities. Everything else was perfect.

Great facilities, location was nice due to proximity to the metro. Really hard to meet and talk to people. Not a very friendly and inclusive atmosphere.

We stayed in a dorm for one night and it was clean and comfortable with a nice en suite bathroom. There are 'lockers' in the room which are essentially wardrobes, so you get lots of space! (Just remember to bring a padlock). Staff are really helpful. The facilities are great and there are lots of activities, like free yoga, to take advantage of! Would be better if there was a good kitchen to cook in as there is only a microwave and kettle. Would stay here again.