PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Location next to U-Bahn U1 final stop (far from the center). Some cool clubs are around: Matrix, Die Busche, Berghain for party people. The room (4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite) was simple and clean but just 1 plug for 2 beds available. Tiny bathrom with no air ventilation. Opera bar has great atmosphere with free welcome shot, good prices and friendly staff. I did not try breakfast for 6 EUR. Nice patio with outdoor art. I'd stay here again cause 12 EUR/bed was a great deal for Kreuzberg district.

The location and price is really good but it really noisy at night

The facilities were fantastic and the value for what we paid was just awesome. The perks and pleasant surprises just kept coming. The staff acted like friends and made you feel like you were a person and part of something, not just someone to make money off of. Felt very homey. I will definitely be back!

Great location so it´s easy to get around! Lots of cool activities going, and the Staff is very friendly and willing to help. Rooms are confortable. Great experience!!

Very clean, friendly staff, good room, easy to find. Their staff help us to follow free walking tour until check point. Very nice!! But no plug in each bed. My friend and I should go down to reach it and it's far from our bed

The upper bed was not that stable:) We had a great time here.

The hotel was really good, clean, location was perfect and staff was polite and really helpful every time but rooms were extremely hot even you close the heater and the wireless was completely disaster,from our room which was at the third floor there was not even a connection so we had to go to the aisle when we needed to use the internet.

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

One of the best hostel we ever stayed at, very clean, helpful staff, close of the public transportation and a perfect shower pressure :)

Really good hostel! My friend I was with is really picking and she loved it! Clean, nice rooms! And walking distance to the S and U-bahn and the M10 so easy to get anywhere. Also loads of cool bars walkig distance

Awesome place with spacious stylish-freaky interior design; vibe, cosmopolitan atmosphere and good location.

Looks more like a hotel than a hostel!

It was really awesome hostel. I like the rooms and services. Place of hostel really easy. You can be sure about that you will be happy when you are left from hostel.

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

AMAZING AMAZING location and staff. The rooms were lovely and the people that you'll meet there are wonderful! (: The hostel itself has a lot to offer in terms of services such as laundry and swimming pool. I personally had a great time exploring each level and the art exhibits that were displayed throughout the hostel. The staff are absolutely wonderful to talk to, be around and get advice and help from. I could go on forever! I'll definitely be back in the future! Highly recommended!

Perfect location, very close to the public transport and to the famous East Side Gallery. The room was great, very large vwith a very nice bathroom. Also, new towels and the cleaning of beds every day is a nice "hotel" touch. The only improvement you could make would be to make pool working longer in the evening, because people who come to Berlin, whether for business or personal visit, usually spend the whole day outside in the city.

Incredible value for money. It has all the quirky individual services and style you would expect from a hostel full of travellers ( I would recommend the free morning yoga!) , with the high quality facilities and customer services of a hotel.

• 3rd Feb 2015

10 out of 10!! Only downfall is wifi is not working well even in the common area sometimes.

Its one of those hotel style hostels which are always good value and clean. Theres no kitchen but none of the hotel style hostels really do. But they do have a restaurant/bar and the foods not bad. Good lockers decent beds and the bathrooms are a good size. Free soap which i was hyped about. And its right outside of the eastside gallery.

Loved our stay in one of the double en suite rooms. Everything we needed for a weekend city break! The sauna was a welcome extra after walking the snowy streets of Berlin all day. Would highly recommend and would definitely stay again!

• 31st Jan 2015

Love, love, love! This hostel. The pool and sauna are so relaxing! Location is great, the trains are all right there. Lots of great night life right by! The tours from the hostel are very good, I'd recommend for sure! Breakfast is best Iv had in Europe! Rooms are clean and spacious and the beach was so cute. Great idea for summer (and drunken winter nights) highly recommend this hostel. I'd stay here again in a heart beat.

Nice hostel located near Warschauer Str. (which is a really cool area). The hostel has all the facilities you would need, nice rooms (which gets clean properly every day) and a very nice and helpful staff.