PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

This hostel was amazing. Cool location, great people, helpful staff. Had a few issues (wifi etc) but they were dealt with professionally and effectively. Breakfast isn't quite with its price but the downstairs restaurant and bar are great!! Excellent facilities and overall a pretty perfect hostel.

Location was close to a train station but a bit tucked away. It was quite a few stops away from all the attractions. Staff were very friendly. Breakfast was very basic. I wouldn't mind staying again except for the location

Very nice hostel big rooms and air conditioning working well. Wifi continuously cuts out. My shower wouldnt keep at a constant temperature would keep going hot and cold

I had to book a room for 2 of us in a 4 bed room and a separate one for our other friend which wasnt really a problem but we asked at reception if we could get in the same room. They offered us our own private room for no extra cost! We expect this was a hotel room as it was so nice! We weren't as impressed with breakfast- not much choice compared to what other hostels have offered. This was also extra €6. We did not get it the second morning. Overall a good stay and re-visit!

This place was great except that it was very loud. I guess the way that it's set up there's a bar in a courtyard in the middle of all the rooms so until about 2am it was incredibly noisy. But it's hard to knock a place that has a pool!

PLUS Berlin is huge, so it's intimidating for a solo backpacker, but the staff was very friendly/accommodating and there were plenty of friends to be made at the bar. It's also right next to the East Side Gallery, so that was a pleasant surprise to stumble upon.

Not many hostels can you wake up hungover and decide to go for a sauna then a swim. Brilliant location both for getting into the heart of Berlin and for staying local and enjoying the surrounding clubs bars and restaurants. Atmosphere lacks compared to other hostels but this is purely down to the size of the place so your less likely to bump into someone and spark a conversation. Although the facilities provided for socialising were second to none. Highly recommend.

Amazing place and friendly staff. I'd definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a nice and cheap place to stay in Berlin. P . S . It's almost within a reach to Berlin Wall :)

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Finland

Awesome location, awesome facilities, definitely recommend this place

Really awesome hostel, almost like a hotel and for a great price.

Best hostel ever, great atmosphere, very close to all the major clubs, good food at the restaurant, close to supermarket post office and everything you need!

My bed was really springy and not comfortable. My biggest issue is that the Internet was down for almost all of my stay. The staff tried to assure me and other guests that it would be working soon, but it never really happened. They gave me a couple free shots at the bar, but not much of a consolation prize for spotty Internet while you're traveling oversees. I enjoyed the daily activities. The hostel itself has a lot of amenities and things going on. I wish there was a full kitchen.

Amazing hostel with amazing facilities. The pool and sauna is nice treat after traveling for while! Only downside we encountered was their WiFi... it hardly worked at all during our stay...

It's a big hostel. So many people stay here. It's right next to the club.

This hostel was marvelous. From the room being clean and quiet, to the staff being overly friendly, to the common area being lively with pub crawls stopping by and the outdoors even livelier. I would easily come back.

We travelled for a month and this was by far the best hostel overall that we stayed in and best value for money. This is everything you could possibly need in a hostel whilst in Berlin. We took the free walk to the free walking tour that they offer daily. There were some issues with wifi in our room however if we needed something we went to the lobby. The staff we incredibly friendly and helpful and there are three computers that are hooked up to the web for 24/7 access.

the staff was very friendly... and chillin in the pool/sauna in the evening was a perfect way to finish off a day.... totally recommend it to everyone

Plus is a pretty cool place. You definitely want to be younger (18-26) to stay here, as that was obviously the main focus of their efforts. Still saw plenty of people over that age...maybe they enjoyed it anyway. It's clean, staff are helpful, and it's near an sbahn station to get you anywhere you need to go. Rooms are clean, new towel and bedside by cleaning everyday which was very nice. The bar is a lot of fun and breakfast is good.

Great hostel, great staff and very close to all the best clubs!!!!

• 28th Jul 2015

Staff were friendly. Our room was clean and the hostel was in a excellent location for transport links. Would definitely return! Thanks