PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Absolutely amazing stay. Right beside both the U-Bahn and S-Bahn, clubs, restaurants and a Lidl. Staff were super helpful in giving us recommendations for places to eat etc. Room was spotless and I was surprised at the fresh sheets and towels every day! Great vibe from the hostel, I couldn't find a fault - although the only thing that could've made it better was a kitchen that we could cook in. Nevertheless the hostel exceeded my expectations thoroughly, thank you!

• 2nd Feb 2014

It's the best hostel I've ever been, I also stayed in The plus Florence and this is way better. Congratulations guy, everything it's perfect. Surely I'll come back someday.

Just a perfect one. Everything is fantastic. I almost forgot I was staying in a hostel, but rather like a 4 star hotel.

This was my first time traveling solo as well as my first time staying at a hostel alone, but PLUS Berlin definitely set the bar! I stayed in a 4 bedroom all female room with a private bathroom, and the room was immaculately clean. The linens were clean and I had a towel (which I didn't pay for *shrug*). I shared the room with 3 other French girls who were lovely, although the room smelled like cigarettes. The employees are very warm and welcoming. I highly recommend this hostel!

• 31st Jan 2014

A great staying option! Definitely worth the price

• 31st Jan 2014

They completely miss the purpose of an hostel: huge, no kitchen(!), no comfy tv room, no atmosphere. And then a kids swimming pool and a sauna! Come on, really?? Any backpacker would tell you this hostel is just .... wrong!!

• 30th Jan 2014
  • Portugal

Nothing to rave about. I found that the hostel had a rather sterile vibe to it. The hostel rooms were clean, showers were hot(mind you you did have to keep pushing the shower nozzle in every 20 secs, otherwise it turned off) and the place had loads of info on where and what to do in the city.

No doubt this place was great but I thought it was a hostel not a hotel and hostel, they didn't really have a place for you to hangout that was the reception...would come back though

Plus Berlin is the best hostel I have ever stayed. Everything was very good!! The location, the staff, the pool, the room.

The hostel was the best one we ever stayed. Its a hostel that has everything a hotel does. Its huge, looks nice, very clean, has a swimming pool, sauna, a very big bar/restaurant and the breakfast is definelly worth (you pay separatelly). And the staff is very friendly. DO RECOMMEND IT!

Nice staff; good location, 3 minutes' walk from S Bahn station and East Side Gallery; nice room with fully-equipped facilities; only one thing that can be improved is that Wifi works only half of the time while in room and you have to go to the lobby, where is quite cold.

Few stops from centre, hotel-like awesome facilities, but hostel-like cosy atmosphere.

• 26th Jan 2014
  • Spain

Nice hostel, good facilities, rather impersonal, but good value for money

Sweet place in an awesome part of Berlin. Great amenities such as gameroom, iindoor pool, nice restaurant/bar.

Perfect facilities! It`s more a hotel than a backpacking-activities-relaxing-hostel kind of place, but it`s very comfortable, safe and clean. Would stay there again.

Super hot swimming pole!!! Good staff...

• 24th Jan 2014

Lovely hostel, clean and great value for money. This is the second time I stay here, (the first time I stayed in a double room two years ago), and this time I stayed in a 4 bed room with my boyfriend and another friend. The staff were amazing, since they tried their best to fix another booking we made by mistake for the previous sunday by mistake. My only complaint about it, is the internet. Please fix it. I know it's hard because it is such a big hostel, but I think this would make it perfect.

It is an extremely cool place to stay in Berlin

The only thing that I didn't lke was: There's no kitchen in the hostel and the microwave doesn't work well.

Super nice location and close to the u bahn so you won't get lost when trying to find your way back. Berlin was awesome and the tours were great, although I want to go back in the summer time. It was so cold I had a hard time exploring as much as I wanted to. If you like cities that are more underground, you will love Berlin! Clean cheap hostel, great staff, and great guests!