PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

I stayed here with my son and the room was clean and airy. The bar and restaurant were good with some great music to keep us entertained in teh evenings. we had a great stay and we'll be back!

• 1st Sep 2014

Good hostel and location. Next to the Berlin's wall and nice areas to have diner or drinks. Rooms are spacious and clean, the 2 bathrooms were well appreciated. People are kind and helpful. I recommend it !

Way too big. It had everything you need from a hostel, but it also holds 800 people (according to reception). For people like me who enjoy meeting other travelers, this made it harder than in any small hostel. But for groups, the value is great.

Went for a long weekend and it was definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Great location, within walking distance from the biggest clubs - Watergate and Berghain. Modern decor, nice rooms, great facilities (swimming pool and a sauna), in-house restaurant and a bar. Would come again!

Fantastic hostel, friendly staff, great facilities considering the price. Would definitely stay again next time I am in Berlin!!

ちょっと周辺がガラが悪かった。駅にUバーン、Sバーン共にエレベーター、エスカレーターがなく、重たいスーツケースと一緒は体力がいります。

Private rooms were good. Mattresses were crazy uncomfortable. Just a bit outside the main city so trains everywhere. Staff were awesome. Was serenaded at 6.30am by a guy on the desk. Overall a pretty cool place

The location is my main complaint as it requires a good 20-30 minute S-Bahn ride to the center and most tourist sites. The facilities are huge, clean, and spacious. I loved having two showers in our room.

nice hostel, lots of facilities, rooms are fine and clean, helpful staff, you will get picked up at the hostel for some tours. location is good, 5min walk to the metro and s-bahn

Amazing location, really close to the U and S-Bahn. Besides, if you're in Berlin for the nightlife, Plus is the place for you, as it's possible to go walking to a couple of great bars/clubs. The facilities are amazing, the bar has a good menu and it's not expensive. There's even a pool at the hostel! For the price you pay, I think it's one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. My only complaint is the terrible music played at the bar. A free breakfast would be a good add too.

Breakfast included would have been good, and the plug holes had nothing to stop anything from falling into them and I lost a lock into them which was annoying, and 3 of the dryers and 2 of the washers didn't work, but otherwise the rooms were comfortable and clean and I enjoyed my stay :)

I loved this hostel! I would definitely stay here again and would recommend to anyone going to Berlin!

• 27th Aug 2014

I traveled around Europe for three months and this was the last hostel I stayed at, and it's probably the best one too! I loved this hostel, the staff was incredibly nice and helpful, the rooms were kept clean, they have a small kitchen to cook in, and the wifi was decent. Could be a little slow but I was still able to surf the internet and stream videos without a problem! Would definitely go back!

Nice hostel, situated in a lively area. The facilities are incredible, this hostel seems more like an hotel in that area. It's very clean, and the staff very friendly. They offer you multiple choices in activities, within the hostel and outside. I would go back for sure

I will stay here again. Excellent!

• 26th Aug 2014

loved this place. the staff here were so helpful in every conceivable way. by far the easiest stay I've had

Super cool hostel, we really enjoyed our stay!

The hostel surpassed my expectations! The receptions staff were very helpful with any our queries. There are so many facilities on offer that we didn't have time to take advantage of them all! We ate in the restaurant every night and it is very affordable and yummy. Stay here if you're staying in Berlin!

• 25th Aug 2014

Nice clean comfy and the opera restaurant bar wAs lovely.

Really good hostel. Friendly staff and helpfull, even allowed a key deposit in Czech Koruna as we had no euros at that moment. Swimming pool was a bit cold. Sauna and Restaurant bar were good and offer you free shots. Really peacefull. Big lockers and specious rooms (2 bathrooms in our room for 6 beds).