PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Very nice hostel. Is one block from subway and train station, and also a cheap supermarket. It has a lot of facilities, but it's so big that you don't really get to meet friends. Anyway, we would absolutely recomend plus hostel.

It´s a really nice hostel!! The staffs here are really friendly! The room is clean y the location is great!

Nice swimming pool but for winter could be heated...and internet connection only works at reception and restaurant not in the bedroom

• 13th Jan 2014

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Amazing rooms, awesome facilities, great atmosphere, great location and very helpful staff. Highly recommend!!

Was an amazingly cheap but awesome place to stay! I had a one night stay, and I was amazed how clean and nice the room was! The location was nice since it was only 5mins away from subway station, but at the same time, it sucked since I could hear all subways and trains passing through :/ If you are noise sensitive, consider it again, otherwise, it's the best you can get! :D

• 12th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

Very nice hostel with very large rooms, excellent restaurant (with trained staff) and the ability to take advantage of the sauna and swimming pool located within the structure, located in a great location for metro and trains, also very convenient for shopping and entertainment. The only flaw, the absence of a window in the bathroom (at least in the room where I've been).

• 10th Jan 2014

The hostel was a little hard to find with the directions provided, but it was nice and close to both train and tram stations right into the centre of Berlin. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and had a good knowledge of the area / things to do. The rooms were adequate, in fact for the price I paid they were great. The pool, sauna and restaurant were a nice touch. Only thing I think it lacked was a kitchen for all the hostel guests.

Very clean and nice hostel.

Great facilities, services, location and price. Because of the size of PLUS Berlin and the large number of rooms (especially private rooms), the set-up does feel a bit anonymous. So excellent choices when travelling in a group or as a couple, but I can imagine that it could be a bit difficult to meet other people for those travelling by themselves.

Great place to spend the night. The room was big and spotless and the staff were very helpful. I'll be back! :)

All in all we had a great stay. What could be better: - wifi on the room or longer opening times in the lounge (Hoffman Saal), the lobby is fine but quite loud at night to relax in

Pretty good hostel, cheap and in a good location. It's quite big, and this makes a bit hard to get to know people, but it's not impossible.

Everything is perfect. Everyday clean and give new towel. I could eat morning buffet for 6euro. 2 bathroom for 6 beds room. with all these for 10euro for a night!

Great location in the student area so cheap eats and drinks around. huge common room. amazing bar and restaurant bar tender was great and friendly and great at making cocktails. very friendly staff always willing to help. Great Value Would stay again

Excellent hostel!

Great hostel, I was sick when I stayed here and staff were so helpful and when I requested a private room the staff were great and moved me for no additional cost. Would definitely stay here again!

• 2nd Jan 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Plus Berlin. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful with all of our requests. The room was large, clean and bright. The food was also very good. I would not hesitate to recommend it or come again, soon.

• 2nd Jan 2014

Great hostel in East Berlin close to the station and delicious kebabs. The rooms were clean and spacious with two showers each. Awesome sauna and pool. We had the best New Years just hanging around the area :)

Amazing atmosphere! Location was perfect! 1 min from Metro Station. Pick up for tours daily! It´s the best hostel i´ve been during my travel in Europe.

• Dominican Republic

When I got there, it was the New Year's Day and around 5:30 am. Though I had to wait for the check-in time, I didn't have any problem. WiFi works very well and very clean and they even upgraded my room. I should've asked the staff's name. He was the best and really nice to me. I'll definitely go back to Berlin and stay there.