PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

They could improve their security. It was very easy to walk in through the main entrance after 10pm. The door is closed after 10pm, and you can only open it with your room card. However, because there are so many people going out at night, it is easy to slip in. A security guy at the door could prevent this from happening and gives you a more secure feeling as well.

• 27th Jul 2015

Really comfortable. Close to the S bahn and the U. Lots of German teenagers in the area, but walking distance of lots of good restaurants and bars. And easy to get to wherever with the S. We got upgraded to a hotel room, which was a nice break! Very clean and the staff was super helpful.

This hostel is fantastic. Stayed in a private room, it had an excellent ensuite and airconditioning. This is more like a hotel than a hostel to be honest. If your looking for an atmosphere its not a place id recommend due to it being very big. However if thats not what your looking for this is a great hostel with great facilities. 10/10 would reccomend

I had a fantastic stay here, great facilities and staff were helpful. Big modern hostel with lots of room.

Huge hostel. Wasn't as impressed as I thought I was going to be from the rating. Easy to get to with transit though.

Amazing hostel, ridiculously good facilities and location ideal for nightlife. Staff so helpful. Common room a bit small but would hundred percent recommend.

great staying there

This place is awesome. We paid €20 per night for a 6 bed dorm. The beds are comfy, the facilities are top class. Swimming pool, football pitch, reasonably priced restaurant & bar. Furthermore, although you'll need to tram to it from the centre, it's located right beside East Side Gallery which is a must see! Also, the staff were super duper friendly. I really have no complaints about this place at all. Probably the best hostel I've stayed at!

Everything is so good there. The staff are so nice and helpful. Excellent location to visit east side gallery!

Plus hostel almost felt like a hotel (the only thing that made it a hostel was sharing rooms), it is a beautiful place to go to in the east of berlin. It's not central in te city, but when you want to stay in the east of berlin it is located very good. The staff is very nice and so is the atmosphere. The place has a swimming pool, need I say more?

Really great hostel. It is designed and feels like a hotel. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and very comfortable. I especially liked the courtyard, good place to relax. The location is good, close to East Street Gallery and easy to reach from the train. My only note is that as a solo traveler it can be difficult to meet people as it is a large place.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here! My only regret is not having stayed longer. There's a bar and restaurant in the hostel, so if you're traveling alone as I did, it made it really easy to meet other travelers. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, it was a clean environment and overall just wonderful. I'll be staying here again on my next visit to Berlin, no doubt! Thanks again!

• 23rd Jul 2015

I loved the Plus Berlin. So much so that I cancelled my booking in Florence with a different hostel so I could stay at the Plus Florence. If you need somewhere to stay ,and you're a college kid, stay here.

AMAZING HOSTEL! got a private room for 2 and it was amazing! The staff at reception are doing a great job! So helpful! Rooms are very clean, they make your bed and give new towel daily! 2 mins walk to east side gallery and a 3-5 min walk to train. Not the most central location but still very good to explore that part of town! Loved my stay here!

This is one of the best hostels ive been in. It was huge btw! Kicten was small and didnt have many tools so you will eat in or out. Lidl is just a 2min walk away so you counter that con easily. Facilities were great and mainly clean, the staff is just brilliant! Very kind friendly and most helpfull! Next time im in Berlin will def come back to this one not even thinking twice. I totally recomend to anyone. Thank you PLUS Berlin.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Portugal

Had a great stay here, especially loved that they have a pool

This hostel is very clean but noisy at night.

Good hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Gioya at reception desk was very kind and understanding when I had a problem. Rooms and bathrooms are clean. Laundry machines are the cheapest I've come across in Europe so far (5.50€ to wash and dry). Very close to the underground, grocery store, and the East Side Gallery. Also a quick walk to the best burgers in Berlin in Kreuzberg. Downside is it's across the street from a club so depending on room locale, could be very loud at night

PLUS Berlin Hostel Hotel is a huge place. While it has pretty good facilities, the place is more like a hotel than a hostel. It is almost impossible to meet anyone here. It has a large number of people staying there all the time and even getting to your room can be a challenge. But the rooms were clean and the attached bathroom was great. It has a good location and is close to all the hep places but my only complaints would be the lack of a hostel and social atmosphere.

Honestly, you could not pick a better hostel to stay at then PLUS Berlin! The staff spent at least 10 minutes filling us in on the area around the hostel, the best places to visit, the authentic clubs and bars, and good places to grab a cheap but delicious bite to eat. There's even a pool, sauna, and art gallery within the hostel! Just make sure you don't spend too much time inside, and see Berlin as well!!!