PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

The design of the common room/pantry is too dark and emphasize individuality rather than groups so it was hard to meet new friends there. also, it would be great if the dorms have wifi coverage.

superb hostel - good facilities, they are really out of my expectation. the pool is very clean and nice

• Hong Kong

Really good hostel for young people. First time in Berlin and I had an awesome time!

• Mexico

Excellent Staff! Excellent Hostel!!

• Portugal

I liked that families weren't staying in the same area as the

The stay was very comfortable and the facilities were great. The only thing to mention is the courtyard closes at 11pm every night and the common room isn't that big. That said, the bar/restaurant is a great place to relax and the trains are super close so you have all of Berlin at your fingertips. I would stay here again.

• 27th May 2015

Random guy walked into room in the early hours of the morning and tried to get into bed with us, havent been able to sleep since. Otherwise perfect.

quite close to the subway station and the super close supermarket nearby! Great staff and really great value of money !!

• Hong Kong

The staff were great and I loved my stay. The wifi could be better but that is my only complaint.

This place was great! The staff was super friendly, told us some great restaurants to go to (a really great Schnitzel place right around the corner!) and overall we really enjoyed our stay.Another plus about the place is that it is two minutes away from three means of transportation. The rooms were also really clean and spacious. I will definitely come back!

• 27th May 2015

Best hostel I have ever stayed at!!

This hostel was amazing! It was big, had super clean and big rooms, and the staff was so friendly! It is a one minute walk from three means of transportation, on minute walk from the East Side Gallery (The part of the Berlin wall that is still standing) and also really close to a lot of great bars. I actually forgot my towel and when I arrived and asked for one, they gave me one for free! I would recommend this hostel 100% and when I go back to Berlin, I will most definitely stay there. Thanks!

• 27th May 2015

Bar staff are not efficient and often ignored guests that came in for a casual drink to favour the partiers. Would have had more but service was too slow. On checkout day I just wanted to relax but every 15 min Someone was coming to see if I was gone yet, starting at 9 am. Maybe front desk could let them know if someone checked out or a room is empty to give a green light instead of being intrusive.

We had booked to be in a dorm but were upgraded to a private hotel room! Everything was clean and spacious, and it has great facilities (pool, sauna, restaurant/bar) and activities. The staff were so helpful and friendly as well. It's in an interesting place in Berlin where you can easily walk to an area with a lot of independent and vintage shops etc. Criticisms: doesn't really have 'hostel vibe' as the complex is so big, and there isn't a proper kitchen to cook in (only microwave, no stove).

Great experience. We wish that the restaurant had advertised better that breakfast is on the third floor, not in the bar.

• 26th May 2015

The staff here is amazing. Really really nice and helpful. Vinni, specifically was a huge help and an awesome person.

I booked this hostel for my friends & I (total of 5) from the moment we walked in we were impressed. The staff was really nice and helpful. They had some good recommendations.Our room was very spacious & clean. The only complaint I have was the washer and dryer. One of them was out of order and we spent 1 hour waiting for one to open up and like 5 hours trying to wash and dry our clothes since the dryers left our clothes damp so we had to keep putting money in. Also the pool could be open later

I loved how there was a sauna and pool!

I stayed at plus Berlin for four nights and loved the place. The building is beautiful and spacious and has a cute garden. Rooms are spacious and very clean with big windows, everything in the hostel looks pretty and taken care of, you feel more at a hotel than a hostel. The staff was very nice and friendly, very international. There is also a pool and a bar downstairs which is a nice place to have a cocktail, the pizza there was very good. The atmosphere is very nice, it is not a party hostel,

The best hostel that I've stayed in. The staff are genuinely warm and welcoming. The layout of the hostel including the adjacent bar make it super easy for solo travelers to meet others. The facilities are great, hip, fun. I really felt that Plus Berlin went out of its way to make my stay comfortable and to accommodate all kinds of travelers from families and locals to young college students.