PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

This hostel is massive and feels more like a hotel then anything else. We were there during the World Cup and the bar area was quite lively the three nights we were there. The rooms were big and the facilities were extremely nice. Also the laundry facilities were huge and fairly priced. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who needs a fun, safe, and comfortable place to stay while in Berlin. The train station is very close by so it makes getting into the city very easy.

It's great. Go, they have a swimming pool and bunnies!

Fantastic location and great hostel. I plan to recommend it to all my friends!!

• 21st Jun 2014

Great value for the price.

We are a couple who stayed in a double room, was great value. Room was larger then expected. Buffet breakfast was extra, but great value. Always something on in the bar. Large hostel, spread over several floors. Contiki tours stay here also, so expect some noise in the hallways. Overall though, very happy and would recommend!

Pretty much everything about this hostel was amazing - there's a pool, a giant bar/restaurant, a huge courtyard and some other things as well. Unfortunately the size is this place's slight downfall - if you are travelling alone and are not very forward with meeting people, you might not enjoy it here bc everyone usually already have come with there own group and it's so big it can be hard meeting some people.

I don't have much experience of staying in hostels, but Plus Berlin made a great impression to me... It's located in the most vibrant side of Berlin! Also, I can feel that the staff are very experienced and the system was flawless. The room that I stayed is very clean, simple and cozy. If I travel to Berlin, I would definitely book here again!

• 18th Jun 2014
  • China

The hostel is very nice, it looked like a hotel and the staff is extremely helpful. I was tad disappointed though because the "hostel atmosphere" was definitely lacking. It was a wonderful place to stay but better for groups or partners traveling together. Not solo travelers.

great area but the staff only speak spanish not german and basic english

This hostel was amazing and I would highly recommend it. The East Side Gallery (about 100 meters away) makes the coolest part of town. The facilities are excellent, the staff is very helpful, and the atmosphere is wonderful. I would definitely stay there again and highly recommend it to anyone visiting the city interested in having a good time. The only small issue was that the wifi was a little spotty in the rooms, but nothing bad.

Amazing hostel - more like a hotel to be honest, rooms were really nice! Located just beside metro station which takes around 5/10 mins to the centre of Berlin. Lidl supermarket also just outside which was really handy for backpackers on a budget! Lots of tourist info/activities available at reception.

very good service.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Bangladesh

This was an outstanding hostel! The combination of the location, the friendly staff, the array of activities on offer, the cleanliness and the facilities really made this hostel unique. We all said that this hostel was more like a hotel- (and yes, we were staying in the hostel section!)- and wish we had been able to stay for longer. We will definitely be making a return visit at some point!

• 15th Jun 2014

It is hard to find any criticism of PLUS Berlin. The staff were amazing. They must individually assist over 100 people a day yet they are always extremely cheerful, patient and helpful. An improvement would be to have more kitchen facilities because there is no cutlery, utensils, plates, and 2 small bar fridges for a place housing 300+ guests! As for location, it is without doubt the coolest, most vibrant, amazing area to stay in Berlin, as well as a 3 minute walk to S and U bahns.

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Everything was top notch. The staff in particular were super helpful

Awesome place with lovely, knowledgeable staff. In a beautiful old building with a great bar and even a swimming pool and sauna. It can be noisy so do bring earplugs! Highly recommended.

• 14th Jun 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff was absolutely amazing and the atmosphere was even better. Met so many friends here and always felt at home. The location is next to the east side gallery and a bunch of cool, alternative places. Also super close to the tram. Rooms were good, very simple and basic. Overall an amazing hostel!

• 14th Jun 2014

This is a HUGE hostel, its basically a huge hotel. Everything was sparkling clean, it was in a great location (RIGHT next to the East Side Gallery!), and was a great value. However if you are looking for a hostel with a great culture where it will be easy to meet people (ie you are traveling on your own), don't book here. The hostel is great for groups however.

E hostel was extremely professional. Everything was clean, the staff were always friendly and the location is fantastic.. right next to the east side gallery! The only thing I did not like about this hostel was that it felt a little bit like a hotel. Massive groups were checking in and out every day and there were no cooking facilities (or even plates/cutlery). The other issue was that the WiFi didn't reach the rooms. But cheap laundry and great value for money!

Frightingly good value for money. The best hostel I have ever been to in terms of facilities. The private room I stayed in was also the best I experienced in any hostel. The room was better than many hotel rooms I have stayed in. The hostel is also located walking distance from many of the world famous night clubs in Berlin. An amazing hostel. I will be back.