PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Awesome stay! Would love to come back and spend more time in Berlin. Breakfast was good and reasonably priced, like the restaurant and bar!

• AngellaFarmer

PlusBerlin is an amazing place to stay and to meet people. It is clean, well located, the staff is amazing and offer lots of activitities to do if you travel at your own or with others. The clean service is great. One of the best thing is that there is a train station at less than 5 minutes, so it is so easy to move through the city.

• Spain

Fabulous stay. Very clean lovely armosphere and location ideal. Was very happy with my stay. My only critic is that the common room was quite small for such a large scale hostel but otherwise perfect

• 13th Jan 2016

Best hostel I've ever stayed in

€120 stolen from our room and were 99% sure it was room service. Bit insulting as they simply told us to contact the police and didnt really want to deal with it.

Our stay at PLUS Berlin was great. Had a really comfortable 5 nights here. Close to main train/metro and staff were really helpful. Vincenzo was great! Awesome bar and restaurant. Will definitely stay again!

My only suggestion is perhaps to post some reminders to keep it down after midnight in the hallways. Every night there were guys yelling and shouting in the hallways at 1 or 2 in the morning.

• 12th Jan 2016

Nothing less than a Hotel. Amazing facilities, never seen a hostel like this one.

Great hostel. Very secure, staff are nice, rooms are clean, facilities are endless. I found that the laundry was a little pricey and the atmosphere wasn't exactly booming, but the bar and restaurant are still good.

As additional plus to this hostel is his location - less then 500 m from the building there is a remaining part og the Berlin wall. Stayed there with my 5.5 yesr old son overnight, we enjoyed the place very much. A pity we could only take the private room and could not enjoy common rooms.

• Russia

It is a nice place to stay, but not a familiar place, looks more like a hotel than a hostel. In the comum room, the guests took my food several times, and also I took one drinking my juice directly from the freeze to his mouth. Also I wait for few hours in the reception til has the room done for me; the first staff that check me in was not polite, and didn´t try to help. And we was coming for a journey of 17 hours. She didn´t explain me anything, I just find out through another guest in my room.

I was really impressed with my stay at plus hostel. I will definitely stay with you again. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. I loved that there was a bar and restaurant in the hostel. The room was clean and had everything you need.

Literally perfect.

I have stayed in a lot of hostels, and this is the nicest one by far. The bar, food, breakfast deal, facilities and rooms all made my stay fantastic value for money. The only difference Plus Berlin to a hotel was that I had a bed with more than one bed in it. Would highly recommend!

Very clean. Really helpful staff. Felt very safe. Had peace and quiet when needed.

• 11th Jan 2016

Everything was great! Thank you!!!

Vincenzo and all of the staff were brilliant to talk to for friendly advice on what to see and do in the city. I will be recommending PLUSBerlin to all of my friends and family!

• 10th Jan 2016

I loved my stay here. Nice, friendly staff, fresh and clean room, near the u and s-bahn, restaurant and bar on site, swimming pool and sauna, yummy hot chocolate from the wee machine to the left of reception, Bowie bar recommendations. Thank you.

PLUS Berlin definitely has more of a hotel feel, with huge corridors, a sauna, pool, restaurant/bar and a "beach" Great for a winter stop by in Berlin, good location, really clean and helpful staff with tours running regularly from reception.

The hostel is located at the border between the former east and west Berlin, so the neighbourhood is quite interesting to walk around. Facilities are great and it's more like a hotel. Swimming pool and sauna are definitely a plus. Food in restaurant is good. I also like the decoration in the hostel. Most important are the nice staff, they are very helpful. Would be even better if the kitchen could provide pots or pans for cooking. Will return to PLUS if going to Berlin again!