PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

I traveled around Europe for three months and this was the last hostel I stayed at, and it's probably the best one too! I loved this hostel, the staff was incredibly nice and helpful, the rooms were kept clean, they have a small kitchen to cook in, and the wifi was decent. Could be a little slow but I was still able to surf the internet and stream videos without a problem! Would definitely go back!

Nice hostel, situated in a lively area. The facilities are incredible, this hostel seems more like an hotel in that area. It's very clean, and the staff very friendly. They offer you multiple choices in activities, within the hostel and outside. I would go back for sure

I will stay here again. Excellent!

• 26th Aug 2014

loved this place. the staff here were so helpful in every conceivable way. by far the easiest stay I've had

Super cool hostel, we really enjoyed our stay!

The hostel surpassed my expectations! The receptions staff were very helpful with any our queries. There are so many facilities on offer that we didn't have time to take advantage of them all! We ate in the restaurant every night and it is very affordable and yummy. Stay here if you're staying in Berlin!

• 25th Aug 2014

Nice clean comfy and the opera restaurant bar wAs lovely.

I loved to stay in Plus Berlin...just the swimming pool could be warmer

Really good hostel. Friendly staff and helpfull, even allowed a key deposit in Czech Koruna as we had no euros at that moment. Swimming pool was a bit cold. Sauna and Restaurant bar were good and offer you free shots. Really peacefull. Big lockers and specious rooms (2 bathrooms in our room for 6 beds).

OMG it has a pool and a sauna! And they're great! I've stayed in 50+ hostels around the world and this one is def in the top 3. It looks very modern, clean and well-maintained and has all the facilities you need plus a lot more. The rooms are spacious with a closet (not a locker, a closet!) that can be locked for every person in the room.

Very lively hostel, great atmosphere to meet people. Lots of facilities including outside area, common room, swimming pool, laundry etc. Bar and restaurant was well priced and busy. My room felt a bit run down but the bathroom was clean and the beds were comfy. Overall a great hostel if you're looking to party most nights. Lots of activities are put on by staff too. Wifi was non existent in bedrooms but worked in all communal areas.

Is a spacious hostel which is veru close to east side gallery. Beds were super comfy and rooms were big, I was in a 6 bed room. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Nice hostel in East Berlin, not far away from some party places. Nice hostel atmosphere and a lot of facilities available. Location is fine, just you need to pay a little attention to find "Warschauer Platz" instead of "Warschauer Strasse".

Definitively the best hostel I ever stayed at!! A beautiful place, nice and helpful staff, clean and safe rooms, swimming pool and sauna for free, good restaurant, great atmosphere, lots of activities (yoga classes, pub crawls...) ... I really enjoyed my stay at PLUS.

Perfect place for youth at this price. breakfast was great. Nice location. Good staff. Do not stay because of pool and sauna. They are not at all use full for adults. its for kids. I would stay here again if I visit Berlin.

This is the best hostel I ever been. Everything was grateful. Hostel building i 100 yr old big tenement with beautiful windows and patio. Hotel is very well equipped and look really good. You can you luggage room, sheared room (with microwave, fridge), pool, sauna. The personnel is really helpful and nice. We came to hostel about 7 am (check in start at 3 pm) but personnel let us left our luggage, use sheared room or even pool, everything before check in! Hostel is located near U-Bahn statation

Everything was good about the hostel, but the wi-fi. It probably was bc we stayed on the 4th level but it would have been nice to have had better wi-fi. Otherwise everything was pretty good.

Had an awesome stay thanks a lot!

Free tour was really nice!

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Japan

We stayed 3 nights in a 6 person dormitory. Location is absolutely great if you are young and looking for party. The staff is friendly and the common places are very cozy. The lobby, restaurant, pool, beach all are cool and clean. Absolutely best and the most professional hostel ever

• 16th Aug 2014