PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Felt as much like a "real" hotel as a hostel, which was a nice change for a few days. The rooms are very large, with two-story-height ceilings. Each bed has its own electrical outlet and reading light. Location next to Warschauer metro station, in between Kreuzberg and Friedrichshain, is perfect. The common room was very cozy... only a bit small given the size of the hostel (but I found it more or less adequate). Only real disadvantage: very slow Internet. Overall, can't beat the price.

Apart from the Wifi everything was great. Really enjoyed our stay here.

Everything was great, but the wifi needs serious improvement! Also would have liked to have another light in our room.

Stay was fantastic. Facilities were superb. Internet was a bit off at most times. But otherwise, highly recommended.

Good hostel, but the wifi signal was terrible

Our stay at the PLUS hostel was great! I would go there for a city trip any time again!

• 3rd Nov 2014

The hostel is great value. Huge restaurant, pool, common areas. Our room (6 ppl share) had 2 showers inside. Lockers in the room are huge! The staff was okay. A few of them were unhelpful. Very large hostel, and therefore i found the atmosphere was lacking. The breakfast is NOT good. 6€ and not worth a penny. In a good area. VERY clean hostel. Not the best hostel i have stayed at...but certainly a good one! And amazing price. Would definetly recommend!!

This is the best hostel I have stayed in so far in my travels through Europe. It is more like a hotel than a hostel. There is a pool and sauna, a volleyball court, and even some fitness classes you could take. The restaurant had good food and the bar had a great atmosphere. There was even an art gallery in the courtyard. It was more than i have ever expected from a hostel. Definitely would stay again.

• 2nd Nov 2014

We were a group of the three in a private room and it completely exceeded my expectations. The hostel is really clean and I loved the area Friedrichshain - it's close to lots of nice bars and round the corner from an s-bahn station. Only minor gripe was that our shower flooded the bathroom floor every time it was used. I'd definitely stay here again.

If your on your own don't come here it's too big to meet anyone however with a group would be fantastic good rooms very clean just very big

The hostel itself is clean, and very good value for money - for accommodation. I spent only 1 night there, but can say it is not the kind of hostel where you can expect to meet cool backpacker/traveler kind of friends, more like a cheap hotel.

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Poland

The other features like swimming pool and sauna aren't recommended either - the whole hostel has a chlorine smell and your bikini would probably loose all its colour. The breakfast is average - the cheapest stuff from 'Metro' for 6€. Overall a probably too big hostel with no atmosphere of a backpacker place (because of all the families and other guests of the hotel).

• 1st Nov 2014

I had a great stay here. The staff were super friendly, the restaurant was delicious, and the bar had cheap.dronk prices, it is in a great location, and I felt safe at all times. I would come back here for sure.

Our experience was great 9.5/10! The only thing we had issues with was the Internet not working sometimes. We also felt the breakfast buffet was underwhelming for the cost/6 euro. We are from Bosnia and must have very strong coffee in the morning and didn't like the brown water from the machine ; )

• 28th Oct 2014

Good thing was that it is very close to a portion of Berlin wall, otherwise far from city center. Too big a hostel for my liking but that is a personal preference.

we really liked the cleanliness of Plus Berlin because after this hostel we could not find this. Plus Berlin was the best hostel in our trip. And we always said that during the trip. Please keep going like that, best hostel ever in Europe.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

No complaints, everything is great. Just be aware this is a big big hostel so they deal with a lot of customers so the level of service might not be as good as a smaller one.

A friend recommend me Plus Berlin and he was right, this place meets your needs in your trip. Lots of facilities including two common rooms and a nice restaurant with affordable prices. Different public transport lines to everywhere in Berlin. Best hostel I have ever stay :)

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Spain

I love the location and the staff was very helpful with lots of info about the city. They organize daily tours and different activities along the week. Definitely recommend!!

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Argentina

I absolutely loved Plus hostel Berlin. I ran into a roommate problem and the staff took care of it right away (I'd really like to extend my kudos to the staff there, they are friendly, knowledgeable, and professional). Furthermore, everything was clean from the beds to the showers. The restaurant/bar area also really exceeded my expectations, it was very nice and provided a nice atmosphere to meet other people travelling independently. Only complaint is finicky wifi, but they have computers!