PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Great hostel in East Berlin close to the station and delicious kebabs. The rooms were clean and spacious with two showers each. Awesome sauna and pool. We had the best New Years just hanging around the area :)

Amazing atmosphere! Location was perfect! 1 min from Metro Station. Pick up for tours daily! It´s the best hostel i´ve been during my travel in Europe.

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Dominican Republic

When I got there, it was the New Year's Day and around 5:30 am. Though I had to wait for the check-in time, I didn't have any problem. WiFi works very well and very clean and they even upgraded my room. I should've asked the staff's name. He was the best and really nice to me. I'll definitely go back to Berlin and stay there.

Excellent hostel! Thanks for very helpful staff!

Loved the restaurant and the common room. Was so surprised and delighted when I saw that there was yoga on Thursday morning. It was also fantastic having tours that left right from the hostel.

it's a very nice place and friendly staf :D the best of the 4 hostel that i visited on Berlin thank's i will come back soon :D

Very well maintained Hostel chain with outstanding standards. I have already stayed at many different Hostels, however this one really caught my attention and surprised me from the minute I walked into the lobby until my check-out.

• 30th Dec 2013

Is a good place to stay but I did not feel it has anything special to offer. Doesn't have a kitchen, the common room is used for other sort of events so you cannot stay there whenever you want. It's just a huge hotel converted to a hostel. The rooms don't have lockers so in a four people room, everyone has to share the same wardrobe.

It's a Great Hostel well even we could say that it's like a hotel

The double room was very nice. A kitchen facility would have been nice. There was something beeping constantly in the room but earplugs blocked the sound out. The staff were great with recommendations and knowledge of Berlin

I was surprised to have such a pleasant stay, since I didnt expect such a high standard, clean bathroom, big room... in relation to the prize. Stuff was very engaged, polite. One aspect, yet applying to most hostels, consists in the possibility to deposit the luggage before eventually leaving (i.e. sometime afternoon). I appreciated this , however see the potential, that safety could be increased, e.g. by handing out either vouchers or asking for some identity card; we had however no problems!

• 22nd Dec 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Very enjoyable stay. Socket and reading by the bed, perfect for me. A bit too hotel like tho, could be a bit more sociable.

By far, one of the best hostels we've ever been, great rooms, clean, amazing staff, great food (you have to pay for it, but still, worth it), it's pretty close the train and metro station, and if you do a 10 mins walk, there a lot of cheap places to eat, I really loved my stay there. Would definitely stay there again.

Awesome hostel that's more like a hotel! Pool and sauna use which is great in winter. Kind of far from the historic/ tourist areas in Berlin. But it is next to the east side gallery. Very nice rooms and amenities. I'd definitely recommend this place for backpackers that want a nice place to stay for a few nights

You never answered my email, nor any of my friends.

• 20th Dec 2013

Cheap and nice and very beautiful hostel. Even though pool and sauna was kind of dirty(But you dont usually except sauna and pool from hostel). i highly recommended this hostel to everyone.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in - and I am an extensive traveler. The hostel is also a hotel but you were not treated as a 2nd class citizen like in other similar establishments. You had access to the same facilities as the hotel guests, inc swimming pool and sauna. Hostel room had en-suite bathroom which was spotless, as too was the room itself. Each bed had its own power socket for charging - a nice touch. I cannot believe you got all this for the price I paid. Simply cannot fault it!

PLUS hostel was just what we were looking for: reasonably priced, not too far from the city centre and with double en-suite rooms. The room and bed were fine, nothing to shout about but in the two nights we stayed there I couldn't find a single thing wrong with the whole place.

It was great really. Very cheap and very good. Really close to the metro station. Also close to the east side gallery which is nice. It's huge, almost like a hotel. Good breakfast, but not the cheapest, worth it I guess... Big locker in the room, like a small wardrobe. Individual lights and socket near each bed.The only thing I would complain is that the temperature of the shower water kept changing from very cold to very hot all the time. But appart from that the bathroom was great.

The place was very clean. However, it did feel very empty which sucked as a lone traveller. A proper kitchen would also have been nice.