PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

The best Hostel I ever stayed!

Really good hostel in an awesome location for getting around on the U or S Bahn. The kitchen could be better equipped but you can make basic meals. Nothing negative to note

the hostel is in a great place, close to the east side gallery, and to a train and metro station, in a very alternative neighborhood. the staff was very helpful and friendly, and the facilities are incredible, in a big old building. the room is very big and always clean. i would definitely stay there again!

Good room service, clean towels and bedding daily. Swimming pool and sauna were great bonus features that I used more than once!

Great hostel, the Bar/restaurant itself is great, however, the bartender on ast the time we were staying there was probably the worst i have ever seen at pouring beer i have ever seen. probably wasted a good 3 liters of beer just from serving me... power points were a pain, in really inconvinient spots in the double private.

Great hotel/hostel! Cool place, with great people inside, since it's a bit larger you don't feel like you're in a hostel ( hanging around in common rooms, partying together , doc) but definitely a good place to stay!

They were awesome. Highly recommend. I booked a 6 person dorm and got moved up to a 4 person dorm that my friend and I had to ourselves for half the stay. Best hostel room I've ever stayed in. Felt like a hotel. Free clean towels, awesome building, swimming pool... Great stay.

It's a very nice hostel, not in the city center but very near and with a very good atmosphere.

• 6th Jan 2015

This place is great! the building itself is really big and with a lot of facilities you wouldn't expect to find, such as a pool or a volleyball - football court. The staff was also really nice and willingfull to help with any doubt we had. The only bad thing was WIFI: it didn't work at all for us!!!!!

Hot water! Good location!

Stayed with my family on a short break in Berlin. Excellent facilities and very good value. A couple of minor negatives.. the place a was a little difficult to find from the main road and could do with some signage. Internet signal relatively weak in the room.

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

The hostel is new and beautiful. The room and bathrooms are clean . Good heating in winter. Each bed has its own electrical outlet . The reception staff is very attentive and practice , but the staff of the bar is not . The bar is lovely but very expensive. The hostel has many services , this is great. The common room is very well equipped , clean and comfortable, the best I have ever seen . Tip: improve the coordinates to find the hostel . The night was not so easy to find it the first time.

The only thing that wasn't great is the Internet connnexion .. the wifi doesn't work in the room.. You need to head to the main hall, stairswell or the Restaurant :)

• 4th Jan 2015

The stay was really enjoyable, and we spent 5 very nice days in Berlin. We did not fully take advantage of the facilities because we did not know there was a swimming pool. If you go there, TAKE a swim suit!! However, the room was nice and clean. the restaurant was good, the bar was enjoyable, and the location is really close to the public transportation, so there is access to many locations in a small amount of time. Finally, the crew is very helpful. Keep up the good work, Felix & Eva

• 3rd Jan 2015

very nice hostel in a great location and friendly staff

Lovely hostel near a great club and they offer several pub crawls and city walks. PLUS has free use of the swimming pool and sauna and the food and drinks were good and inexpensive.

• 3rd Jan 2015

This place was great. It's like a hotel but much cheaper. The rooms are big and have an ensuite, there's plenty of places to relax and the whole building is clean and nicely renovated. My only complaint is that the wifi was a bit patchy in my room. It's a bit of a party hostel but it's still good if you're not into clubbing. I would definitely recommend PLUS Berlin.

The location is really good (next to West gallery-Berlin wall). There is a train and metro station 10 minutes walk from the Hostel and the night club Matrix is just across the street. There is a cash machine in the reception area, which is really helpful and secure. The staff are really kind and helpful The bar, restaurant and pool are really nice and help you to meet new people. The room and toilet were clean and the WiFi is good, but the best signal was at the reception. I had a great stay.

I believe it's the best hostel I've ever been! It's near the main clubs in Berlin and the public transports station, the staff is very chilled and nice, they have pool, sauna, yoga class etc. Also, the rooms are very clean!

• 2nd Jan 2015

Amazing staff and hostel. Super helpful at all times..... Definately one of the best hostels I've stayed in ever. It was better than the hotel I stayed in later. I would recommend plus to everyone! :)