PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

A clean well located hostel/hotel. My only complaint is that its too big! Took us about 10 mins to get from our room to the pool area. It doesn't have a friendly hostel vibe because of its size. The pool was empty on all occasions we visited, making me think its a facility they don't make good use of. How about some events down there!? Solo travellers probably better off at a smaller hostel for meeting people. Doesnt have a party vibe as it had quite a few school groups at the time.

Travellers rely on a decent internet connection to book onward travel, plan tours, investigate public transport options and stay in touch with friends and family. Unfortunately, the wifi at PLUS Berlin ranged from unreliable to nonexistent. While most other aspects of our stay were unremarkable, we were so glad when it came time to leave so we could move to our next location and actually have a usable wifi connection.

Pros: clean room, towels, toiletries; close proximity to the S line: very friendly staff Cons: a hoard of teenagers lived there; they played right outside of my room; adolescent boys barked at me in the hallways; hallways reeked of smoke; loud music played at night

• 10th Jun 2015

All in all the hostel was very good almost like a hotel (we stayed at 4 bed mixed dorm).

The staff on the desk were incredible and friendly but the staff at the bar were rude and actually walked out the back instead of serving us. The rooms were very clean and the beds were comfy but the bathroom / shower cabins were TINY! I enjoyed my stay but might not stay again as it wasn't good value for money

The best hostel I have stayed in so far.

No complaints

Fantastic hostel!!!

I love staying at the plus. It's pretty ugh a hotel but cheaper! Really clean and in the cooler part of Berlin for sure!

Excellent place, with great staff, comfy beds and spacious in suite toilets/showers. Extremely clean. You are just by the East Side Gallery and a very well connected train station (u-bahn / s-bahn) I would definitely go back and stay with them again!

I have nothing but positive things to say about my stay at this hostel! Immediately we were greeted by a fun and friendly staff member at the check-in counter. Our ensuit room was spacious and the location is fantastic-- only a short walk from the East Side Gallery and right near the Warschauer Str. U-Bahn/S-Bahn station. PLUS is now my go to hostel when I visit Berlin!

This has been by far one of the best hostels I've been to in terms of facilities and security. Very close to the east side gallery which is a great place to be in Berlin. It's really a fancy hotel managed by cool youth and they make you feel great! You get a free welcome drink, they're got a swimming pool and every facility that you can think if. Post check out luggage storage for 2Euros wasn't a bad deal! loved it here! Will definitely be back!

Good hostel within reasonable distance to main Berlin's tourist features. Easy access and good hospitality.

• 5th Jun 2015

Everything was great

this was one of the best hostels I've been to

Huge hostel, awesome bar and restaurant. Rooms are very nice.

An hotel/hostel :)

This hostel is awesome! I would absolutely reccommend it! It has everything you could need, and more! The staff were friendly and helpful, and I felt like I was getting way more than I was paying for.

The absolute only problem was the internet... the non-existent, frustrating internet. Other than that this place is excellent.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Belize

Amazing, didn't know hostels like this existed. Very best stay and it was a referral from a friend so we will definite continue the referrals!