PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Excellent hostel! Brilliant staff. Worth every penny

Nice stay, one thing is the room is too hot and no light in the dorm instead of the reading light..

Don't look past this hostel - as good as they get !!

• 29th Dec 2014

Great place, my only problem was the rooms were to warm.

• Northern Ireland

Had a blast! great times

We booked for a group of 14, booking, check-in and check-out went flawless. The pool and sauna are a nice plus as well is the bar and italian restaurant which had good drinks and food! I would definitely stay here again!

• 29th Dec 2014

Check in was brisk, staff were good, room was spacious

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

it's situated very close to the S-bahn S7, S5, S75 and only 3 stops from Aleksanderplatz.Good location near the Berlin east painting wall.The biggest hostel I've stayed in. The first hostel which I visit with pool (very cold in winter)and sauna.Nice, friendly and helpful staff. We got a free upgrade to the hotel which was awesome(Basic Twin private room) . .The WIFI was not really stable and the shower was not working very well.Everything else was great

Location is great, next to the train station and east side gallery. I felt like the hostel was too large to meet people. I also would have preferred more organized activities to meet other guests.

Wifi didn´t work in the room and sometimes not even in the lobby. Beds were ok and towels were provided. Staff was nice and they have this cool free walking tour through the area of street art.

Terrible Wifi

• 26th Dec 2014

Very nice and clean hostel, friendly staff and a lot of facilities (even a sauna and a pool!). It looks more than a hotel than a hostel (a separate bathroom in the rooms, restaurant, breakfast,...). One downside, a lot of noise in the corridors during the night. It might be a good idea to put up a sign to remind people to be silent after 10pm.

It was amazing! For sure the best hostel that I've ever gone. The only problem is the wifi, which is terrible.

wifi could be better

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Faroe Islands

Wifi did not work at all the entire trip.

It might have been better if there was better wifi connection.

Great Experience. The walking tour is great and the staff is awesome! If I can suggest something: try to make activities for guests to connect better!

Great hostel, one of the best i've been hosted in. Cheap, clean, with wonderful people, great location, 24h common room, what else could I ask for? simply perfect

My friend and I very much enjoyed staying at this hostel. The dorm room was very modern, with personal lamps and outlets next to the bed. We did the alternative walking tour that was offered by the hostel, which was a lot of fun. The Opera bar/restaurant at the back of the establishment was a lot of fun. They offer happy hour both early and later in the evening, and the food is delicious.

We stayed in the 6 bed mixed dorm at this hostel and it was fantastic! The rooms were clean, two shower in the room and plenty of space. The restaurant and bar were fantastic and the staff were very helpful!! Have booked another Plus hostel for later in our trip as we enjoyed our stay so much!!