PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Vincenzo and all of the staff were brilliant to talk to for friendly advice on what to see and do in the city. I will be recommending PLUSBerlin to all of my friends and family!

• 10th Jan 2016

I loved my stay here. Nice, friendly staff, fresh and clean room, near the u and s-bahn, restaurant and bar on site, swimming pool and sauna, yummy hot chocolate from the wee machine to the left of reception, Bowie bar recommendations. Thank you.

PLUS Berlin definitely has more of a hotel feel, with huge corridors, a sauna, pool, restaurant/bar and a "beach" Great for a winter stop by in Berlin, good location, really clean and helpful staff with tours running regularly from reception.

The hostel is located at the border between the former east and west Berlin, so the neighbourhood is quite interesting to walk around. Facilities are great and it's more like a hotel. Swimming pool and sauna are definitely a plus. Food in restaurant is good. I also like the decoration in the hostel. Most important are the nice staff, they are very helpful. Would be even better if the kitchen could provide pots or pans for cooking. Will return to PLUS if going to Berlin again!

DIidnt have as much atmosphere as some hostels I've stayed at, it was more like a hotel. However this was quite nice as it wasn't full on all the time, and if you were with people it was easy to find places to go out too etc anyway. The meals there were overpriced I wouldn't recommend eating there especially the breakfast. Overall really clean, quiet and comfortable :)

Stayed in Jan 16. Brilliant hostel, the sauna was perfect for coming home after a long cold day. Although make sure you have lots of spare cash as they ask for a deposit for everything, keycard, bolt cutters, chargers, even for glasses at the bar.

• 9th Jan 2016

The Staff is realy friendly and the Location is really good. To the Subway just 5 min by walk.

• 9th Jan 2016

Awesome hostel!! Only downfall is they don't have a self catered kitchen but have a restaurant downstairs. Can't really fault them at all other than that. It's really like a hotel.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the PLUS Berlin. The hostel offered so much with it's great locations and daily activities (which were complimentary). It is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. It was very clean and decorated with an urban edgy touch.

• 8th Jan 2016

The people at the reception desk are really warm and welcoming! The shower, bed and room etc were all nice and clean before I arrived and were cleaned daily so it feels really good to come back and rest every night! Plus Berlin's best "plus" is its location - really convenient to go to the main areas via S- or U-Bahn, would definitely return here to stay if I ever visit Berlin again!

Great all round place to stay. Lots of activities, great facilities, and amazing rooms. 3 minutes walk to both the U / S Bahn and easy access to all of Berlin. Really close to the East Side Gallery and various restaurants and cafes. Definitely recommend.

Fantastic location, especially for nightlife. Facilities great too. Loved having access to the pool and sauna.

Great hostel, we extended out stay as did basically all of the people we spent time with did because we all enjoyed it so much. Facilities, cleanliness and so on were exceptional. The staff are great, the Irish guy that did the late shift was awesome and vinny in particular was helpful in every way. One of the main reasons that we booked extra days was vinny. He really made us feel at home in this hostel more than in other I have stayed in.

The stay was comfortable! Outlets EVERYWHERE! Excellent Wifi connection! You can shut the lights out from your bed...really covenant! Super awesome staff!!! Facilities where wonderful!

Loved the value I got for my money! Also the bathroom was amazing, which is an unheard of compliment when it comes to hostels. Also, the location was good in regards to transportation

• 7th Jan 2016

Simply amazing!

Bar and restaurant were so good didn't have to explore to find food. Room was comfy except for the shower, and the laundry room was a bit fiddly. Overall was a great stay!

We had an excellent stay here! One of my best hostel experiences. They even upgraded us without telling us! My friend & I and we were supposed to share with 2 others, but they gave us a room to ourselves. The great service didn't stop there, because the reception was consistently helpful and willing to give us tips on what to do/where to go. We did the "alternative pub crawl" as well as the regular walking tour and I would highly recommend both. The 10eur pizza dinner was a great value as well

Really loved it. Great location, great atmosphere and a great city.

Everything about PLUS Berlin was great! The location, just minutes from both S-bahn and U-bahn make life really easy, especially for tourists. The rooms are big, clean and cozy, great value for money, especially with facilities like swimming pool and sauna included in the price, as well as the luggage store room, which is very useful if you still got a few hours until your flight back. The staff was really helpful and warm. Loved every bit of the stay. We are definitely coming back there!

• 5th Jan 2016