PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

some bar outside the hostel, so its not quite at the night. and walked alone outside seems a bit dangerous.

For the low cost I paid, the facilities were amazing; i had access to everything from a sauna, to a pool, to a great bar/restaurant! Staff were rad, and the hostel is located right in the heart of the clubbing district! Breakfast was pricey but good, rooms were immaculate and the shower in my 6 bed dorm was huge! Would definitely stay again

Excellent hostel. I was announced I was upgraded to a better room at checkin, so I was very pleased about it. Excellent location, between Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg, near from Warschauer Strasse S and U Bahn, tramway right in front of the door. Excellent staff, always helpfull. I recommand totally.

Two minutes to U-Bahn/S-Bahn and Tram, so you can discover every corner on the city. Cool clubs, bars, cafes, restaurants and "made in berlin" shops around. I booked a bed in a dorm. They clean the rooms everyday, nice bathroom. Opera bar has great atmosphere with good prices and friendly staff. Nice courtyard with outdoor art, pool, sauna and laundry. I'll definitely stay here again.

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Wonderful stay in a wonderful place! I don't think you could expect more from an hostel! Swimming pool and the back yard was great, the restaurant is lovely too and prices are definitely alright. Lots of space and awesome location!

lovely people, lovely hostel!

• 26th Apr 2015

It's a big hostel and there are a lot of big groups. As a solo traveler I could only meet one person to share some time with, everybody else didn't seem to want to meet new people. That being said, everything is amazing and the facilities are super cool. My room was very comfortable and it's a great price for money.

Everything is great, except it is a little noisy because there are some bars nearby and the wall is quite thin.

Great place. Basically a hotel. Pool was sick and wasn't expecting that. Don't know if they paired me and my buddy up with two gorgeous girls in our room as well or if that was just a coincidence. Location was decent. Right near a metro station so it was easy to get around. Good stay all and all.

• 25th Apr 2015

Great place!

I had a good stay in this hostel. There's a swimming pool although it's small. I stayed in a 4 bed room which is on the ground floor so for safety reason, we didn't open the windows and it got quite hot. Overl it's good. Very close to the metro, big supermarket, parks etc.

The best facilities I've seen at a hostel, I mean the have a pool! Also various outdoor patios and huge courtyard. The alternative pub crawl they offered was a ton of fun, and the free trip to the Sunday markets was also great. This place definitely has more of a hotel vibe, hard to meet anyone other then by doing the pub crawl, not the best for solo travellers but not terrible. Also a great location.

This is a beautiful old school building and it's huge. Although, despite being huge it still has a chilled and friendly atmosphere about it. The facilities are great and I think you'd be hard pushed to find something as good for the price. Breakfast is overpriced and not wonderful but otherwise a big thumbs up!

This is a hotel, not a hostel. The atmosphere has been more enjoyable in some prisoner camps of war. That being said they do offer a nightly pub crawl but that was not even worth the 10€ and left us in the worst club in Berlin. Not a fun place, do not come here alone-you will have trouble meeting anyone.

Best hostel ever

Our stay in Plus Berlin in April 2015 was very good. The room was clean, staff really nice and helpful, there were many sightseeing tips for guests, cash machine, bar. The only poor thing was the noise, there is a night club very close to the hostel and the party ends up in the morning.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Poland

Excellent Hostel! All the Employees are friendly and nice, everything is clean (they even clean the rooms during your stay daily!) and the Pool Area is phenomenal! You have hairdryers inside of the room and two bathrooms, which is nice, if you are a bigger group. Will definitely recommend this Hostel to everyone - best value!

Very good hostel with a lot of facilities. We really enjoy our stay.

Staff at front desk were great but the ones behind the bar were very rude, the wifi was not great niethwr was the shower in the room you had to keep switching the shower on as the water would stop every 8 seconds, also the buffet breakfast is awful so dont bother with it, the hostel is so big so its not as personal as other hostels ao was more like a hotel, swimming pool and sauna was great though

• 17th Apr 2015

I only stayed one night. The staff were very polite and helpful and the facilities were very nice!! The only thing is I was travelling alone and going to and from the hostel late at night and early in the morning was a little uncomfortable because the area didn't seem the safest. Overall I think though this was one of the best choices in Berlin.

• 16th Apr 2015