PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

It was an incredible surprise find Plus Berlin in my search. I've never heard about it before and I've booked it for just one night. Unfornatelly. If it could be possible, I want stay there for a month! The staff is really amazing, and this christmas eve will be unforgettable. I could speak italian with the guys and everyone let me completely relaxed. The ambient is at the same time funny and calm, confortable and challenging. Happy hour, swimming pool, a delicious restaurant, perfect!

Had a group of 4 spread across two private rooms, nice size rooms = but the beds were in weird places, which blocked access to half the room if anyone stood in the wrong place. En-suite bathrooms were clean, as were the rooms themselves. Helpful and friendly staff, though some confusing signposting in the hostel itself (several of us did have to ask to find the restaurant/bar and separate breakfast room) due to the layout. Still very nice, and would recommend to anyone.

Very nice hostel , The staff was very kind,nice and cool , they also have many free tours. Good location with many options of trains. If I would like to stay here again? Yes, but in summer , the winter is the terrible.

Great Hostel. Lots to do in the hostel itself, as they have many facilities, their own bar and restaurant, and they're in a cool neigborhood!! The rooms were clean and tidy. They even make your bed and leave you a clean towel every day!! No negative comments!!

The hostel is amazing, and huge!! It's very close to the train station and to a nice spot of the Berlin Wall.

One of the best Hostels I've ever been to. We rent a 4 Bed dorm with 3 ppl and even got a room for 3 and got our own bathroom. For this little money I was highly suprised. It felt more like beeing in a hotel than beeing in a hostel. The stuff was very friendly and was trying hard to help out in every situation. We also liked the big Restaurant/Bar. Plus the location was very good. Many nice Bars, Clubs, Stores are just in walking distance. I highly recommend PLUS Berlin.

• 3rd Jan 2016

The people at the desk were very nice and funny. The doors were hard to close and the lighting in the rooms were terrible, but the shower was great with good water pressure. The rooms were also very clean and the hostel is close to the S-Bahn and U-Bahn. This was the nicest hostel I have stayed at.

I've been in plus camping in Venice and it's always the best choice! Great place, good energy, clean, you can have great fun. The staffs always helpful and friendly. Great value! the best place ever!

• 3rd Jan 2016

Good location , train station nearby , friendly staff , swimming pool The food in the restaurant is pretty and good price !

I was so pleasantly surprised by the facilities and cleanliness at Plus. Given the gym ready price, I thought it might be of somewhat lesser quality than it was. I had a great stay there in my last night in Berlin & wished I was there for longer!

• 3rd Jan 2016

Everything very pleasing to us. Maybe times have changed but I miss the common room feel to a hostel. This one was not so big and therefore less encouraging for meeting new people in that way. More focus on restaurant, which did great pizzas. We had a very good stay in Berlin and will be back from Australia.

Great hostel, stayed in a private room for two. Ceiling was very high so gave a very spacious feel. Room was cleaned everyday. Only complaint was that they only had two microwave and no hob for the whole hostel :( But the great restaurant made up for it (great food and service despite seemingly understaffed). Description of location from station was very helpful although the S-bahn station near hostel only has stairs so it was difficult with heavy luggage (of course not the hostel's fault).

Fantastic hostel. Guys at the front desk were amazing and really helpful. Great spot for nightlife and close to public transport.

• 2nd Jan 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Me and my friend loved our stay at Berlin PLUS. Really friendly and fun team of staff that were super helpful... the place was clean, facilities great and the bar was awesome. A mix of international tourists, travellers and other German visitors. I normally don't like staying in hostels but would definitely do it again if they were all like Berlin PLUS!

• 2nd Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

This was more like a hotel than a hostel. Which meant people very much kept to themselves and it did not quite come with the interactive hostel experience. The name is misleading. This is also a very dangerous location and I got jumped walking home. Some of the staff were really nice but most were extremely rude.

• 1st Jan 2016

amazing hostel! the rooms were great in size, the food was astoundingly good. the free swimming pool and sauna is such a bonus too!

Very friendly staff and close to the metro. Showers were very nice with warm water. No problem keeping the place warm even in the cold German winters! The food at dinner was very good and it was very helpful that we were able to print our train/plane tickets at the desk.

• 1st Jan 2016

Really enjoyed my stay at Plus Hostel Berlin, I had a group room with some friends and we met some interesting people there. Staff was very helpful, friendly. Great location on right by the east side gallery and some cool nightlife spots. Would definitely stay here again! Thanks guys!

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Belgium
  • All Male Group, 25-30

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Highly highly recommend!

Had a good time while in this hostel. I didn't really see all the things it had to offer, and mainly used it to just to get some sleep. Nonetheless, I had a good time, and would stay here again. Definitely had some good memories in this hostel.