PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Great spot in Friedrichshain. They have everything on hand. I always recommend people stay here while in Berlin.

located near to s bahn and u bahn station, comfort beds, cheap price. highly recommended

I always stay here while I'm in Berlin. Very nice place with everything on hand.

I LOVED my stay at PLUS Berlin! Cleanliness was amazing - beds are made daily, and you get a new towel each day. Toilet (and shower) is cleaned every day. There is a swimming pool you could use. There are lockers in the room, but you'll need to bring your own lock. Wi-Fi could be accessed from the rooms. Bed were comfortable and not creaky. Really convenient location to anywhere in Berlin. It took me awhile to find the hostel at first, but it turns out the hostel is really near the U-Bahnhof!

Very nice, and a good breakfast buffe!

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Every thing was great except the wifi only worked well in the lobby, my room on the first floor was apparently too far away for a good connection

Nice hostel, but i missed the real backpackersatmosphere. Location is great and the staff knows their way around Berlin.

Incredible for price, staff were amazing , I loved the atmosphere of the location but not that central

Extremely great value for the money! Hostel is right in the middle of the action & right next to the Subway- and Metro stations. Rooms are spotless clean & there even is a sauna and a swimming pool. Feels much like being in a ****hotel. I enjoyed my stay a lot.

• 27th Apr 2014

I stayed there just for a weekend, just for partying (Berghain). Man discos-bars are close. Food option ;) I only missed something in the wardrobe to use my own locker

• 26th Apr 2014

When the ladies came to clean the room I was in, they pulled the door in but it wasn't shut. hence my rating for security. If I had not been there annyone could've come into my room with no key needed.

Possibly the best equipped & cleanest hostel that I've stayed in anywhere around the world - and I've been around...!

• 26th Apr 2014

It was the best hostel I have ever stayed at. It was so big and clean and has an amazing restaurant. I loved being there. I wish there was a way to lock my stuff but other than that I really loved my stay

change sheets and towl everyday!very friendly stuff,help me to print my online tickt!

• 21st Apr 2014
  • China

Good value for money, good location couldn't really fault anything would recommend staying there

Staff friendly, wide restaurant and bar, excellent breakfast but is not included.

Very good facilities and excellent value for money, my friends and I were very satisfied! We highly recommend it!

there is no kitchen!

Great location, great stuff, great hostel. Highly valued, except there is no kitchen and room is small. Anyway everything is highly valued than the price.

The stay was excellent and the rooms were clean. The staff were nice and helpful. I enjoyed the stay at PLUS hostel. But, visitors, kindly note that there are a lot of pickpockets around the hostel. My wallet was stolen in front of the hostel.

• 17th Apr 2014