PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel, it's situated very close to the S-bahn and U-bahn and it was easy to find. The rooms were very clean, a very good bed and the bathroom was clean and tidy. The staff was polite and helpful, I had to check out in the middle of the night because of an early flight, but this wasn't a problem at all. The breakfeast buffet was a very good at a decent price (€6 all you can eat). The restaurant and bar were perfect for a quick diner/drink. I stayed here for 5 ni

• 18th Dec 2014
  • Belgium

Good location near the Berlin east painting wall. Even living in the dorm can also enjoy the swimming pool. But it's kind of cold in the winner and only has one warmer.

Great staff. Stayed here before and despite it being quieter season now, still great atmosphere. Awesome breakfast selection, comfy beds, clean rooms. Shout to Vinnie from the reception who has great personal skills, friendly and a good laugh. Easy location to get to town centre. When in Berlin will stay again. Kepp the good work guys.

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Poland

The biggest hostel I've stayed in, met a couple of new friends. Definitely worth going again, not only in Berlin but other cities as well! Just slightly tiny problem was the WiFi connection.

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

The signal of Wifi is not strong everywhere, especially in some areas and rooms, even if the speed is great.

Really fantastic hostel. The place is massive. It has to be one of the best hostels I've stayed in. We didn't get involved much in the provided activities but if you like that kind of thing there was a lot on offer.

It was awesome - possibly best hostel I've ever been Only one complain is that Wifi was not so stable in the room

Absolutely wonderful. The neighborhood is a little sketchy and far from food, and the bar is open at very strange times. But it's very accessible with a great train station a 5 min walk. I loved my stay here and would come again!!

The location is very central and easy to find. But if you want a very quiet place to stay, this might not be the best. As the hostel is surround by a night club. All in all, it was a pleasant stay.

It is like you are in a hotel. Very good facilities!

Exceptional place to stay i would recommend it to anyone. Only fault is the low internet quality.

Great place. Great location. Very nice staff.

All the staff were very welcoming and helpful. he hostel itself was clean, facilities excellent. We both found it hard to believe it was a hostel as it was much nicer than alot of hotels we've stayed in and much cheaper! Restaurant food was of a high standard, comparable to many Italian restaurants I've been to. Bar staff were excellent too, in particular, Andreas, made us feel very at ease; he was full of energy and very efficient.

Free wifi was great. Rooms were clean, bathroom was clean. Common room had microwave and fridge. Bar was great. Location great. Would recommend.

Trouble with the WiFi in our room for the first day, but it got fixed after that. Excellent heating and hot water. Rooms can be a bit dark. Great value for money.

We had a private en-suite and it was brilliant however meant there wasn't much opportunity to meet others. Could also only get wifi signal in reception. Food in the bar wasn't great and wouldn't recommend it also slightly noisey in the corridor outside our room but didn't expect anything less in a hostel. Final moan the pillows were horrible. However overall was a great hostel staff extremely helpful was clean not far from the centre of Berlin and one of the best hostels I have stayed at so far!

• 8th Dec 2014

Very good place, I definetly advise everybody to go.

We had a problem with our shower draining. we told the front desk that morning about it and when we came back that night it was fixed and they gave us a new shower head. Very nice hostel and the staff is wonderful.

Overall a good hostel But only no kitchen there......

This place rocks! Easy to meet people in the pool/sauna, bar, and other social spots around the hostel. Great vibe. Very near the metro and many fun bars, restaurants, sights. Only downside was the weak wifi situation. Otherwise, this place has it all.

• 7th Dec 2014