PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Definitively the best hostel I ever stayed at!! A beautiful place, nice and helpful staff, clean and safe rooms, swimming pool and sauna for free, good restaurant, great atmosphere, lots of activities (yoga classes, pub crawls...) ... I really enjoyed my stay at PLUS.

Perfect place for youth at this price. breakfast was great. Nice location. Good staff. Do not stay because of pool and sauna. They are not at all use full for adults. its for kids. I would stay here again if I visit Berlin.

This is the best hostel I ever been. Everything was grateful. Hostel building i 100 yr old big tenement with beautiful windows and patio. Hotel is very well equipped and look really good. You can you luggage room, sheared room (with microwave, fridge), pool, sauna. The personnel is really helpful and nice. We came to hostel about 7 am (check in start at 3 pm) but personnel let us left our luggage, use sheared room or even pool, everything before check in! Hostel is located near U-Bahn statation

Everything was good about the hostel, but the wi-fi. It probably was bc we stayed on the 4th level but it would have been nice to have had better wi-fi. Otherwise everything was pretty good.

Had an awesome stay thanks a lot!

Free tour was really nice!

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Japan

We stayed 3 nights in a 6 person dormitory. Location is absolutely great if you are young and looking for party. The staff is friendly and the common places are very cozy. The lobby, restaurant, pool, beach all are cool and clean. Absolutely best and the most professional hostel ever

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Excelent Hostel!!

Loads of stuff to do around the hostel, Easy Side Gallery etc. Bar crawl and walking tours from the lobby.

The hostel is located in one of the most lively areas of Berlin, so many clubs and bars are just around the corner. Subway Station is a 2 min walk away from where you can reach the major sights of Berlin. The staff is really nice, the rooms are clean and the prices are fair. There's even a pool, a bbq-area and a nice bar. So what else can I/you ask for?

• 14th Aug 2014

This hostel has a pool, barbecue area, even a beach and a private art gallery! Plus, it is steps from the largest intact section of the Berlin Wall. Everyone was very friendly and helpful during our stay, and we really enjoyed ourselves. The only thing that we struggled with was the temperature in the rooms and the nightclub across the street. Our window faced a dance club that was still going strong at 5AM, and we had to have the windows open because there was no A/C. Bring earplugs!

Amazing staf really helfull .

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Great place and great tips from Brady on what to do and where to go!! If I ever go to Berlin again I'd definitely stay here!!

this was a great hostel, we were using it as a base to attend a swimming competition and it was great location for the tram and train to the pool. always clean, and friendly staff We were in an all girl dorm which was great and ensuite. concern we did have was that it was ground floor and as it was too hot we had to make the decision do we boil in the room or have the window open to the main street with clubs turning out in the early morning, also no driving description given on the web site..

• 13th Aug 2014

Best hostel EVER! The staff of the reception and bar is great, the localization is amazing and there's a EPIC nightclub in front :)!

Nice rooms and clean bathrooms. Large lockers. Rooms had keycards but no security for coming in and out of the hostel. Which was good for getting there early or after checking out as you could stay and use all the facilities. If the pool had been warm this would have been a really cool hostel but it was too cold to swim and no one was chilling around the pool like I expected.

I stayed in the Hostel before and the location is really great because it is not in the city center but pretty close to the Berlin scene. Many young people are here everyday and night and party spots are just around. The hostel itself is very clean and looks like a normal hotel not like hostel For me it is one of the best hostels I stayed in especially for the price.

Location is not ideal, especially now that there is no S-bahn service for certain stops between the central station and the hostel. Also, the staff was not always friendly or helpful...really depends on who you get! If you want a cup of tea you will have to bring your own cups/mugs - you can boil water in the common room (and there is a microwave too), but there are no cups/mugs or dishes for guests to use.

It is definitely the best Hostel I have lived in Europe.

Plus even has a swimming pool!