PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Very noisy and rooms very small. It was hot while I was there so we had to keep windows open. No hope of sleep until three am. Try to get an all female room away from the street. The rooms are too small for co-ed. I loved the neighborhood and proximity to Ostbahnhof. Bathrooms very good, hot water and pressure.

great hostel, lovely old building, good location near simon-dach strasse and clubs like berghain!

This hostel was awesome, you should stay here. It's worth every penny, it has a swimming pool, garden, even a beach. The staff were really friendly and helpful. It's got a great atmosphere. Bar/restaurant was good too, banging pizza's. Would definitely recommend.

A wonderful hostel in Berlin. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Other than the cleaning staff knocking on our door repeatedly in the morning to ask if we've left yet, this was an incredible hostel.

eberything there is good!!

• 20th May 2014
  • Iran

Beautiful huge hostel with good facilities. Short walk to train stations and supermarket.

Fantastic! Definitely recommend staying here.

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. I loved the location and having a pool and "beach". The staff were awesome. I didn't want to leave.

Great hostel, looks more like a hotel. Right next to train station

Enjoyed berlin first time there, Plus berlin was in very good locations right next too the berlin wall, staff were top, place was spotless was easy transports link to all of berlin, will definitely go back to Plus Berlin, next time i come back and will tell everyone about this place. thank you so much.

While this hostel may not be located in the best area its worth the money. Its a big hostel and you dont get to meet many people because of that but the value for budget travelling is good. Just dont get a room facing the street as its loud also wifi is very intermittent.

We spent five weeks interailing around Europe and this was one of the nicest hostels we stayed in. More of a hotel than a hostel really. Facilities are excellent, staff were helpful and we really enjoyed our stay. The only drawback for us really was that there isn't a kitchen. There's a microwave in one of the common areas instead.

They replace the towels every day even we were staying for 5 nights. Being environmental friendly, I hope they'll replace them on guests' request.

Stayed at Plus Florence 6 years ago so I knew this would be a good hostel. Everything about this place is excellent a part from the breakfast. 3 transport links at your doorstep and the private rooms are huge with a lovely, clean, modern en suite. Staff are friendly and helpful. The maps they provide were better than my lonely planet pull out map. The building itself is very interesting so worth a stay just for that.

Surprised to find it was actually a hostel/hotel! This made my stay in Berlin even more pleasant, as I didn't know how nice the rooms were. Note: I got a private double ensuite room, but it rivaled against any hotel I've been to! Plenty of facilities and services, from working Wifi to printing and laundry! Not to mention the extra services like breakfast or airport shuttle services! Fairly close to the tram (5 min.) and train (8 min.) stations, so getting around is convenient. Returning for sure

Pros: Astonishingly good value. It has a pool and sauna, which I've never seen in a hostel before. Very spacious throughout, with great decor and cool art everywhere. Cons: Probably a money-laundering operation of some kind. I can't think of any other way they can charge as little as they do for what they provide.

The only point is that kitchen is missing =(

• 11th May 2014
  • Czech Republic

More of a hotel than a hostel. If you are looking for a meaningful travel experience that is typical of a hostel experience, look elsewhere. Difficult to meet people as it is so large and impersonal. However, the front desk staff were wonderfully helpful and the location, cleanliness and cleanliness were all superb!

Awesome hostel! One of the best I've ever stayed! Great location, great staff, nice rooms. I could experience Berlin at maximum staying at PLUS!

I simply loved the place.