PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

change sheets and towl everyday!very friendly stuff,help me to print my online tickt!

• 21st Apr 2014
  • China

Good value for money, good location couldn't really fault anything would recommend staying there

Staff friendly, wide restaurant and bar, excellent breakfast but is not included.

Very good facilities and excellent value for money, my friends and I were very satisfied! We highly recommend it!

there is no kitchen!

Great location, great stuff, great hostel. Highly valued, except there is no kitchen and room is small. Anyway everything is highly valued than the price.

The stay was excellent and the rooms were clean. The staff were nice and helpful. I enjoyed the stay at PLUS hostel. But, visitors, kindly note that there are a lot of pickpockets around the hostel. My wallet was stolen in front of the hostel.

• India

Excellent front reception staff. Wish the pool was open earlier than 10am. Can't really fault the place.

It´s my favorite place to stay in Berlin!

• Venezuela

Very friendly and helpful staff, very nice and clean rooms for a good price.

• Poland

Great hostel!

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Romania

It was very clean room and shower room. Kind staffs was great

Plus hostel was amazing, and we really enjoyed our time there! The staff are friendly and were very helpful with any questions we had. The only negative is that there is no kitchen for the guests to use.

This place is amazing value for money. It's more like a hotel than a hostel. Sheets are done for you and you get fresh towels each day if you wish. All rooms have a bathroom, which, of course, when you're staying in a dorm room is probably a downside. I did encounter some rather inconsiderate room mates but that could have happened anywhere. Just don't get the breakfast there. At 6€ it's definitely not worth the money.

This place is huge. Sort of a strange mix of families, large groups and teenagers with a sprinkling of backpackers. The facilities are awesome: nice restaurant, large pool with sauna, and a decent bar. The staff is great as well. Would recommend for small groups but not for solo travelers.

Bring your swim costume!

Great staff, and great location. We are both 29 so a little older than most people staying but a great place to go if you are a young traveller!

• 7th Apr 2014

I think one of the best hostels I have ever stayed. 10 Euros for a Sunday in Berlin with all these facilities and super clean dorms and rooms, I would say its more than what you pay for. Surely a MUST stay place.

Great Pool, Lovely staff, fun little raggit hutch, wish I'd spent more time there. maybe a few activities run specifically for single travellers. when there were lots of groups and as a single traveller it's harder to meet new people. great breakfast

I had a great stay, everything was clean, the six bed shared dorm had nice room service (!) and the staff was really sweet and helpful :) Also, the area is excellent!