PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

I loved how there was a sauna and pool!

I stayed at plus Berlin for four nights and loved the place. The building is beautiful and spacious and has a cute garden. Rooms are spacious and very clean with big windows, everything in the hostel looks pretty and taken care of, you feel more at a hotel than a hostel. The staff was very nice and friendly, very international. There is also a pool and a bar downstairs which is a nice place to have a cocktail, the pizza there was very good. The atmosphere is very nice, it is not a party hostel,

The best hostel that I've stayed in. The staff are genuinely warm and welcoming. The layout of the hostel including the adjacent bar make it super easy for solo travelers to meet others. The facilities are great, hip, fun. I really felt that Plus Berlin went out of its way to make my stay comfortable and to accommodate all kinds of travelers from families and locals to young college students.

We booked a 4 bed dorm but were upgraded to twin room ensuite which was great. This may have been because we are two mature women, so better for younger visitors too. More like hotel than hostel. Great swimming pool. Laundry room on site. Ate in restaurant which was very good. Breakfast was good value with both hot and cold food. Easy to find and convenient for S Bahn. Rough area around station so be careful, but busy, so felt safe. Would recommend.

Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Room clean and nice. Noisy being on the first floor late at night because of people outside, otherwise my favourite hostel I've stayed in by far.

• 22nd May 2015

Fantastic hostel with the many amenities of a hotel. Very clean and amazing staff. The location is perfect, around plenty of restaurants and nightlife and easy to get to the more tourist-y areas.

Really todo location

• 17th May 2015
  • Mexico

Basically a hotel for the price of a hostel! It has a pool and sauna, what more needs to be said!

Berlin is just a cool city, and PLUS Berlin captures this vibe perfectly. Located in a huge old building right near a U-bahn and S-bahn stop, this place feels more like a hotel than a hostel, but still with the funky vibes a hostel should offer. Plus, the rooms were really nice and big!

The location is fantastic (very easy to get to and from the airport)! The hostel itself is very large and well kept. There's a great bar for meeting other travellers and they have a beer vending machine in the lobby (magical).

Good hostel. Wifi doesn't work in the rooms only in main lobby.

best hostel in berlin by far

• 15th May 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Room was nice, good lockers, and pool+sauna were great. Restaurant in hotel has great food. Found staff at front desk unhelpful - when we asked if there was a bus to Alexanderplatz, got "I guess so" as a response. Our bathroom wasn't cleaned at all while we were there but wasn't too bad. It's nice that we had a personal bathroom in our dorm so not a big complaint, just fyi. Overall good experience, just minor hiccups.

Nice spacious and clean rooms and a decent common room with some kitchen facilities. Liked the fact that there is a pool and sauna, just wished it could have opened earlier in the morning!

It would have been nice if there was a better lounge area. It seemed there were a number of families there, which wasn't the best as a single traveller in my 20s. Really close to the east side gallery, but the tunnel to the hostel from the train station felt a little sketchy. Room was clean - staff was nice - overall, I'd recommend, but not particularly enthusiastically.

Great location, but the staff weren't super friendly, and upon arrival,midday give me any info regarding where I should go, what I should do etc. no blinds in the room, which meant it was super bright every morning. Clean facilities, but the atmosphere wasn't very exciting - most guests kept to themselves and there were quite a few older people staying there. But just because of the location I'd stay there again.

We didn't expect to be staying In a hotel :) The pool and sauna are great, nice bar, clean rooms and bathrooms... Great staff 😊 we enjoyed our stay here!

The best hostel I have been ever!! I really recommend it!

Very nice experience. I travelled alone and I felt safe coming back in the night. The place is well connected and close to Berlin nightlife. The staff was helpful and effective after customer's requests. The shared room was clean. I warmly advice the Berlin Plus hostel.

• 10th May 2015

Unique usage of old building with nice pool!