PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

We had a private en-suite and it was brilliant however meant there wasn't much opportunity to meet others. Could also only get wifi signal in reception. Food in the bar wasn't great and wouldn't recommend it also slightly noisey in the corridor outside our room but didn't expect anything less in a hostel. Final moan the pillows were horrible. However overall was a great hostel staff extremely helpful was clean not far from the centre of Berlin and one of the best hostels I have stayed at so far!

• 8th Dec 2014

Very good place, I definetly advise everybody to go.

We had a problem with our shower draining. we told the front desk that morning about it and when we came back that night it was fixed and they gave us a new shower head. Very nice hostel and the staff is wonderful.

Overall a good hostel But only no kitchen there......

This place rocks! Easy to meet people in the pool/sauna, bar, and other social spots around the hostel. Great vibe. Very near the metro and many fun bars, restaurants, sights. Only downside was the weak wifi situation. Otherwise, this place has it all.

• 7th Dec 2014

Just Excellent !

• 7th Dec 2014
  • China

The room was excellent but the WiFi is awful. Good location, right next to the s-bahn and easy side gallery.

The best hostel in Berlin.Close to public transport,private bathrooms,restaurant,indoor swimming pool,nice staff..

I'll be back.

• 6th Dec 2014

A little bit noisy in the night time and the beds are a bit hard (so we had both a bit back problems in the morning, butit wasn`t too bad), but otherwise perfect, so we will come back again.

• 5th Dec 2014

BEST hostel in Berlin. 2 minute walk to the Berlin Wall and train station. Very cool hostel with an awesome bar to meet and drink with fellow backpackers! Staff was helpful but seemed too busy at times. Honestly, if youre staying in Berlin there is no reason not to stay here. Only negative is the Wifi.

This is much more like a BIG hotel, so the if you are looking for the atmosphere of a typical hostel in the communal areas this isn't the place, so this also wouldn't be ideal for solo travelers. The rooms were big and spacious and clean (the whole place was spotless), and the beds were really comfortable. It's RIGHT near the Berlin Wall too. They offer a breakfast which me and my friend didn't try but it sounded like there were plenty of options for 6 euros.

Me and my friends stayed at the hostel for 3 nights and we all were really happy, that we choose the right hostel, because that was the best one we have ever been. Everithing is perfect and we highly recomend to everyone traveling to Berlin to stay at Berlin Plus hostel. If you are in doubt just go and see what I am talking about :)

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Bulgaria

We had a great time at PLUS it was very clean and close to the metro to the Christmas markets/town center. The food at the restaurant was really good Italian food but felt fancy for a hostel restaurant because it's also a hotel with families with young children so it doesn't have as much of the party atmosphere I was expecting. Since we were only in Berlin for a short time we tried to go on a pub crawl and ended up being the only ones on it so that was a bust but everything else was really good!

By FAR the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in! Only thing I would suggest they improve on is the kitchen facilities, some mugs instead of plastic cups for hot tea so you don't burn yourself!

loved the location, the staff and the atmosphere (even if it was pretty crowded). i was very surprised about the REALLY bad wifi-connection. the only spot i could use low-wifi was right next to the reception everywhere else i couldnt get any connection. (i stayed for 3 days.)

• 3rd Dec 2014

Totally amazing hostel. It was my first time I used a hostel, and it will be the best i ever had!:)

Great value for money and staff are extremely helpful

Lovely staff, very clean and the rooms large. Wifi doesn't work very well in rooms and impossible to get on at certain times. Very good value for money. Alternative bar crawl that is ran by the hostel is a must.

came for the pool and sauna, liked the whole place so much that I extended my stay; one of the best hostels I've stayed in - I do have several suggestions for the management, first and foremost that they post a notice on the door to the swimming pool advising guests of the no-alcohol rule AND of the common-sense rule against bringing glass bottles or containers into the pool area (some people are absolutely clueless about such things - I "educated" a large group of young people about both but es