PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Apart from weak/inexistent wi-fi, everything was just grat. Very good hostel for little money.

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Portugal

The PLUS Berlin hostel was very clean and had a great atmosphere. It is located super close to Lidl grocery store and the train station. The wifi could have been better.

Perfect location, and very nice clean rooms. Staff were extremely helpful in helping us get around the city and restaurant recommendations.

• 16th Jun 2015

Very nice and modern hostel. It's big and kind of not personal, but I still think it was good. A place for all kinds of travelers. Big lockers and big rooms. Close to the East side gallery, and easy to take the s-bahn to the city centre. Would probably stay there again.

Very clean and great rooms but was by far not a party hostel. There was no environment to meet new people and we were in fact told to be quiet several times at 11 pm before we had even gone out. The staff was not very helpful when recommending places.

Please, have a better wifi because it's really awful to connect to the network (which besides not working well, takes a really long time just to establish the connection, and is very slow) and after a while, have to connect again. As for the rooms are fine, (wifi doesn't reaches the rooms properly), and could at least have hand soap in the bathroom. Also, as the hotel in a location where people go party, you can hear the people and noise from outside, because the windows are old-wooden-made type

Great place to stay for a few days. Although it is big it does not feel like such cattle-farms as for example Generator Hostels. Not for partying, but a good base to discover Berlin

I really like the hostel. Nice people, roomates and facilities. I only wish there's a socket in toilet. (A hair drier was near window side and it was not easy to use in the morning & night when the other was asleep.)

• 12th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Nice and very famous place. But earplugs recommended. - M.K., Finland

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Finland

I booked this spot for my first stay in a big Europe trip. The facilities are really amazing! They have evevrything includig a pool and beer vending machine. They are located right by the East Side Gallery and across the bridge from Uber hip Kreuzberg... cheap grocery nearby. Only downside was it is a better hostel for groups & younger people; beds can be really creeky making it hard to sleep (in the girls only rooms)

It's right down the road to one of the main tourist attractions and is reasonable walking distance to the city centre. This place was more like a hostel where towels were changed every day. It's very clean and a large hostel with a swimming pool and fantastic warm showers. Since it's so big it's a bit harder to meet people except at the opera bar inside. I would suggest going on the pub crawl that meets there every night to meet some great people.

While the hostel had good modern facilities in the rooms it felt clinical. Half the place was a hotel with older guests and school groups. Not great to meet people and no kitchen facilities (breakfast for €6.5 is way to steep for a hostel). Location is close to nightclubs but nothing else. Overall wasn't too bad but wouldn't return if I go back to Berlin.

A clean well located hostel/hotel. My only complaint is that its too big! Took us about 10 mins to get from our room to the pool area. It doesn't have a friendly hostel vibe because of its size. The pool was empty on all occasions we visited, making me think its a facility they don't make good use of. How about some events down there!? Solo travellers probably better off at a smaller hostel for meeting people. Doesnt have a party vibe as it had quite a few school groups at the time.

Travellers rely on a decent internet connection to book onward travel, plan tours, investigate public transport options and stay in touch with friends and family. Unfortunately, the wifi at PLUS Berlin ranged from unreliable to nonexistent. While most other aspects of our stay were unremarkable, we were so glad when it came time to leave so we could move to our next location and actually have a usable wifi connection.

Pros: clean room, towels, toiletries; close proximity to the S line: very friendly staff Cons: a hoard of teenagers lived there; they played right outside of my room; adolescent boys barked at me in the hallways; hallways reeked of smoke; loud music played at night

• 10th Jun 2015

All in all the hostel was very good almost like a hotel (we stayed at 4 bed mixed dorm).

The staff on the desk were incredible and friendly but the staff at the bar were rude and actually walked out the back instead of serving us. The rooms were very clean and the beds were comfy but the bathroom / shower cabins were TINY! I enjoyed my stay but might not stay again as it wasn't good value for money

The best hostel I have stayed in so far.

No complaints