PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Overall, I was very satisfied with my stay at PlusBerlin, as it really exceeded my expectations. The staff was super cool and nice (The front desk clerks as well as the bartenders). There was also a really cool atmosphere in the hostel and it was really easy to meet people. I arrived alone at the metro station at night, and it was a really sketchy area. Once you exit the station turn left, not right! I really didn't like the location of the hostel, but it was worth it for how nice it was.

Everything was perfect, except the location... The hostel is really close to an S-Bahn station, which is great, but the station itself, is quite scary. We didn't feel secure waking at night form the station to the hostel, and some days, even in the morning. Everything else was really perfect, its a great hostel.

Love Plus berlin , location was perfect soo close to everything definitely staying here next time I'm in berlin , staff were amazing , friendly and always soo helpful

• 24th Dec 2015

Wunderbar

The best hostel ever.

Staff is amazing. On site restaurant/bar is affordable and delicious. Rooms are amazing. Location on the outside of town but still accessible. Great place to stay, would stay here again.

Far from the old city center but is very well connected to S and U-bahn stations. The staff is very good, friendly and they speak many languages. The rooms are very good and the bathrooms are excellent too. They give soap shower and shampoo! The value for money is very very good!

please include free breakfast in booking charges

• India

Berlin Plus is an amazing place to stay. I met amazing people and hope to go back and stay there again in the near future.

• 22nd Dec 2015

Great location, and very friendly staff

• 22nd Dec 2015

I would like to thank the staff of the PLUS Berlin for their dedication and enthusiasm. I had a really nice stay!

• 22nd Dec 2015

PLUS Berlin is a very professional and organized hostel. The rooms were spacious and clean. They have a pool, an art exhibit and a great bar and restaurant. What really made the experience worth it was the staff. Vincenzo In particular, he was amazing! He was helpful, friendly and made our group feel at home. We honestly want to go back just for him! But trust me, the hostel is beautiful and worth your stay. Berlin is an outstanding city and PLUS Berlin is a big part of why we loved it so much.

Wow! Awesome place to be, very clean!

• Ethiopia

This place has a pool! Very clean hostel. Classic German efficiency.

i stayed in the basic private room. the room and bathroom is spacious, clean and well-furnished. very reasonable for the price, value for money.

• 21st Dec 2015
  • Malaysia

Brilliant, helpful staff. Got clean towels every day in the private room we booked in, the room was nice big and spacious and included our own hotel. Hostel was brilliant with instructions to and from the airport. Swimming pool and sauna is a big plus, next time I visit Berlin I am staying here again.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. Very big but still friendly. The restaurant was a bit overpriced but the staff were good and knowledgable. It was clean and comfortable! Berlin is a very fun city!

This was definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in! The rooms, bathrooms and common areas are cleaned every day! I was in a room of 6 and we had our own shower and toilet in slide our room! It feels like a hotel! The only drawbacks are the kitchen (no stove and only two mini fridges and microwaves to prep food) and it's a little far from the city center so you need to take the metro every day (which is very easy but can be a bit costly). Good sleeping, not greatest for meeting people.

The best hostel!

• 20th Dec 2015

Very clean hostel, excellent location from which to explore the city.