PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

I've stayed at PLUS Berlin a couple of times - both on my own, in small groups and on study trips. The place is usually filled with larger groups because of its great facilities and size which is great for the groups. It can be rather annoying for smaller groups as the former can be quite dominant. But because of the huge size of the hostel there is room for everyone and I would not , not stay at PLUS Berlin because of this when I am travelling alone.

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Ccilie_CPH
  • Denmark

Quite possibly the nicest yet most affordable hostel/hotel I've stayed at. More of a hotel atmosphere, with a pool & sauna and funky design style. Friendly staff, pretty clean rooms, very spacious shower (biggest I've seen in my travels) and a great location (literally a few steps from the Berlin Wall gallery) Definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Berlin! Great place.

Hands down best hostel I've ever been to. Great price, huge hostel with a pool, restaurant, bar, and friendly staff. Thanks!

• 30th Mar 2015

Had a lovely time. Not too many facilities in the common room but had a lovely meal in the restaurant.

Basically anyone can walk in to the hostel, though the rooms themselves are quite safe. We travelled in a bigger group and our rooms, while same on the paper, were completely different (eg. one was tiny and one was huge). Perfect location, close to the nightlife, close to the center (~15 mins by S-line to Alexanderplatz). Common room could be a bit better.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Serbia

Loved the atmosphere and cleanliness. Staff was friendly and helpful. Also convenient that there is a restaurant and bar attached to the hostel.

Very good! Close to the metro station! Walking distante from East Side Gallery. Rooms very comfortable ! The bar is the best! Great restaurant inside to eat German and Italian food, friendly staff!!! the only thing to improve is the quality of the towels offered. But definitely we will stay again here!!! Thank you guys!

Only really slept and drank at the bar but the staff were very helpful and my room very clean. Would recommend.

• 24th Mar 2015

This is a very good hostel! Even though it's huge and stacked with groups of people travelling, you still get to know lots of people, since they promote different sorts of activity. I went to a jazz evening where I got to meet the staff. Highly recommended. One of the best I've ever stayed.

It was nice but I felt a bit on my own. Not enough indications.

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

Very happy with my stay, however wifi was weak and cut off a lot in my room which was an issue. Other than that, great place and would recommend!

• 21st Mar 2015

The hostel is very professional, from the installations to the Staff. Beds are made everyday as well good cleanning. Good breakfast and WI FI. Good Location near transportation. If you are searching a good and affordable accomodation in Berlin (hostel type) I definetely reccomend.

Thank you very much for your kind comment. We take it seriously to keep trying to make our hostel better, and our guests' comments and ratings are our guide. We aim for excellence. Could you help us understand why you didn't give us a higher rating, so we can improve it for other guests - or you in the future! -, please? We would be grateful. Muito obrigada, e bom dia pra você!

Good Hostel and good value for money. It's an easy choice to stay here if you're in Berlin.

All the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful - the receptionist on the first night gave us personal recommendations for restaurants in the area which turned out to be amazing. It felt really safe, good value, and we had no problems. Would definitely use again!

• 18th Mar 2015

Everything was goog or even excellent, but the kitchen needs more attention: there were machines and staff, but many of them out of order. Maybe also little more sitting places? Anyway, once more, I really enjoyed the stay! And the bike-rent possibilities! Kristjan from RentMarket

The best hostel we stayed in Europe. The Berlin Plus is better than a lot of hotel.

This was the last hostel I stayed at on my Euro trip and it was definitely the nicest one that I stayed at but I found it a bit harder to meet new people here because it was so large, mainly school groups stayed here and wasn't the best location. If you guys were going for more of a hotel feel then you definitely killed it! It just didn't have the natural hostel environment.

We stayed in Plus Berlin for 3 nights and we were completely happy with the experience, the hostel is perfect. But I have to say the best part of our stay, and the reason for the review, is one staff member in particular, Vincenzo. He was friendly and helpful throughout, but on the last night he noticed a problem with my ticket to Vienna, and spent serious time and effort helping me with it. I would have been lost without him and I'm extremely grateful. I'd 100% recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 14th Mar 2015

Great hostel and price, only 2 minutes from the East Side Gallery. The breakfast was expensive at €6 but really good. Clean, lots of activities and a fun bar. Would stay again.

Great hostel and very handy for the s bahn