PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Basically a hotel for the price of a hostel! It has a pool and sauna, what more needs to be said!

Berlin is just a cool city, and PLUS Berlin captures this vibe perfectly. Located in a huge old building right near a U-bahn and S-bahn stop, this place feels more like a hotel than a hostel, but still with the funky vibes a hostel should offer. Plus, the rooms were really nice and big!

The location is fantastic (very easy to get to and from the airport)! The hostel itself is very large and well kept. There's a great bar for meeting other travellers and they have a beer vending machine in the lobby (magical).

Good hostel. Wifi doesn't work in the rooms only in main lobby.

best hostel in berlin by far

• 15th May 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Room was nice, good lockers, and pool+sauna were great. Restaurant in hotel has great food. Found staff at front desk unhelpful - when we asked if there was a bus to Alexanderplatz, got "I guess so" as a response. Our bathroom wasn't cleaned at all while we were there but wasn't too bad. It's nice that we had a personal bathroom in our dorm so not a big complaint, just fyi. Overall good experience, just minor hiccups.

Nice spacious and clean rooms and a decent common room with some kitchen facilities. Liked the fact that there is a pool and sauna, just wished it could have opened earlier in the morning!

It would have been nice if there was a better lounge area. It seemed there were a number of families there, which wasn't the best as a single traveller in my 20s. Really close to the east side gallery, but the tunnel to the hostel from the train station felt a little sketchy. Room was clean - staff was nice - overall, I'd recommend, but not particularly enthusiastically.

Great location, but the staff weren't super friendly, and upon arrival,midday give me any info regarding where I should go, what I should do etc. no blinds in the room, which meant it was super bright every morning. Clean facilities, but the atmosphere wasn't very exciting - most guests kept to themselves and there were quite a few older people staying there. But just because of the location I'd stay there again.

We didn't expect to be staying In a hotel :) The pool and sauna are great, nice bar, clean rooms and bathrooms... Great staff 😊 we enjoyed our stay here!

The best hostel I have been ever!! I really recommend it!

Very nice experience. I travelled alone and I felt safe coming back in the night. The place is well connected and close to Berlin nightlife. The staff was helpful and effective after customer's requests. The shared room was clean. I warmly advice the Berlin Plus hostel.

• 10th May 2015

Unique usage of old building with nice pool!

Literally greatest hostel ever. Corgy (might've spelled that wrong) was AMAZING. Upgraded our room to a hotel one and pretty much planned our days for us. Such a good location if you wanna see Berlin Wall, bike to Parks or do anything really. The bar has great happy hour specials and awesome vibes where everyone is super social. Great value, will be back there VERY soon!

I genuinely can't praise this hostel enough. The staff are as helpful as they can possibly be, the bar is fairly priced and has a great atmosphere, the location is basically next to the Berlin wall and the facilities are all there. The wifi doesn't reach to the room but that wasn't a massive issue. Would definitely come back here time and again.

Had an awesome stay here, nice and clean. Had fun in the bar, the food was cheap and healthy and tasty and close to the train line and there is a fun nightclub across the road. I recommend this hostel.

• 10th May 2015
  • New Zealand

One of the coolest hostels I've ever stayed at! In a really cool part of town, walking distance to the east side gallery! The staff was very nice and it was a great place to meet other travellers. The only downside is that the wifi doesn't work in your room and you have to sit in the lobby. Other than that I had no complaints. Very cool hostel!

The best hostel I have stayed in my whole trip in Europe.

• 9th May 2015

It was more like a hotel than a hostel, I loved the summing pool and bar but it became quite hard to mix with other travellers

Nothing to complain except its location!