PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

brill loved everything about this hostel HOWEVER THERE ARE NO KITCHEN FACILITIES OR CUTLERY, cant even borrow it from the restaurant... this is terrible for backpackers trying to travel for cheap... only a microwave but thats no use if you dont even have a bowl or a kettle ! other than that, everything was great !

Plus Berlin is in a great location, close to both U/S bahn train lines. It's also very close to the East Side Gallery which is a must see in Berlin. The only negative i can think of is that the walls were very thin and i could hear everyone who walked past the door and also my room was facing the outdoor beach smoking area and people were out there very late.

• 2nd Apr 2014

Perfect hostel! Clean and tidy, everything a backpacker needs, including towels, charger and light in bed!

Good location.kind staffs are helpful.

We lived in the 4er room and it is simply super! More like a hotel room. Big bathroom. Everything is perfect.

Great hostel, especially if you like/don't mind a sense of anonymity. Very clean, with big rooms. I only wish the door to mine had closed more effectively, because often I'd come back and it was unlocked because one of my roommates didn't slam it hard enough. Otherwise, great place, in a fantastic location (particularly if you're into any kind of alternative scene!)

Great hostel! Location is great and staff is friendly. Luxurious rooms feel like a hotel room.

I didn't really care for maid service everyday so I wish there was a "Do Not Disturb" slip I could have put outside my door. Otherwise, everything else was great!

Nice hostel, very big, nice facilities with pool and sauna included, large rooms and very clean, good common rooms but a lil' big to meet people, I just think they lack a kitchen for guests to cook. Staff very friendly at all times, good value for money, didn't try breakfast, wifi works good at lobby and common areas but at the rooms so so, half of the time. I didn't enjoy the fact of having large groups of teenagers gathering up at lobby late at night, apart from that it was a very nice stay.

Staff was great, very helpful! I really liked the ability to store my suitcase while I went sightseeing!

Great place in a great location. Close to bars, big clubs, easy access to transport aswell. Staff were really helpful and the free tour around Berlin was awesome. Definitely reccomend this hostel.

• 20th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The Plus Berlin hostel is very nice, the crew very friendly and efficient, there was also someone available to help me in spanish if needed. Check in was super quick. They give u a welcome free shot which is nice, breakfast not included in price, did not try it. Very good value 4 money, nice big and clean rooms, hostel is giant, indoor pool and sauna, good common room, but needs a kitchen. The only thing I did not enjoy was too many kid groups around screaming. Definetely would stay here again!

Definitely value-for-money. Nice environment with approachable staff at the front desk and quite a lot of facilities which we didn't have time to utilise. Good location and very near the U and S bahn stations which makes it easy to travel around Berlin, also near a supermarket which makes it very convenient. My room was near the lobby area and faced the main road and it can get quite noisy at night or when large groups gather at the lobby, but that was the only problem we faced.

Its the biggest hostel I have ever stayed in Europe- rooms are very spacious, staff are extremely friendly when compare to a lot of other European hostels I have been. I met some really friendly person over there. Good location as it is close to all the local party area. The only thing I don't like about this hostel is it can get quite noisy at night as there are a lot of teenagers just hanging out in the corridor at 1-2am, made lot of noise.

Excellent hotel, good value for money. Rooms a littel bit small, but nice facilities!!!

The all you can eat breakfast for 6 euro was absolutely wonderful. I unfortunately did not get to see the pool, but I was pleased with how clean the room was. I wish that there was more than just one bathroom mirror, however, that proved to be problematic. The drinks at the bar were very small for the price. Overall, I had a fantastic experience and I have already recommended PLUS Berlin to friends of mine, who are booking later this week!

It really is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Totally worth of the money paid for my stay.

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Latvia

I can only regret that I was in a room with another Italian the staff is good especially Serena she has been very helpful

• 7th Mar 2014

This was the second time I stayed in this hostel. Unfortunately or room was not as nice as last time. The door wasn't locked automatically and everyone from outside could simply come inside. So not safe at all. Beds were very uncomfortable, only 2 sockets for 5 People. However I assume that all other rooms are much nicer. Location is good as well as the bar in the hostel.

This hostel was top-class! We stayed in a 4-bed dorm. Spotlessly clean, comfortable beds, en-suite bathroom with a great shower. Wifi was very fast. Location is excellent - 5 minute walk to train station from where you can get anywhere in the city. Good restaurant downstairs, nice breakfast for 6 euro, and staff were very helpful. Overall, one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Highly recommend it if you're in Berlin on a budget!