PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Great place to stay for a few days. Although it is big it does not feel like such cattle-farms as for example Generator Hostels. Not for partying, but a good base to discover Berlin

I really like the hostel. Nice people, roomates and facilities. I only wish there's a socket in toilet. (A hair drier was near window side and it was not easy to use in the morning & night when the other was asleep.)

• 12th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Nice and very famous place. But earplugs recommended. - M.K., Finland

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Finland

I booked this spot for my first stay in a big Europe trip. The facilities are really amazing! They have evevrything includig a pool and beer vending machine. They are located right by the East Side Gallery and across the bridge from Uber hip Kreuzberg... cheap grocery nearby. Only downside was it is a better hostel for groups & younger people; beds can be really creeky making it hard to sleep (in the girls only rooms)

It's right down the road to one of the main tourist attractions and is reasonable walking distance to the city centre. This place was more like a hostel where towels were changed every day. It's very clean and a large hostel with a swimming pool and fantastic warm showers. Since it's so big it's a bit harder to meet people except at the opera bar inside. I would suggest going on the pub crawl that meets there every night to meet some great people.

While the hostel had good modern facilities in the rooms it felt clinical. Half the place was a hotel with older guests and school groups. Not great to meet people and no kitchen facilities (breakfast for €6.5 is way to steep for a hostel). Location is close to nightclubs but nothing else. Overall wasn't too bad but wouldn't return if I go back to Berlin.

A clean well located hostel/hotel. My only complaint is that its too big! Took us about 10 mins to get from our room to the pool area. It doesn't have a friendly hostel vibe because of its size. The pool was empty on all occasions we visited, making me think its a facility they don't make good use of. How about some events down there!? Solo travellers probably better off at a smaller hostel for meeting people. Doesnt have a party vibe as it had quite a few school groups at the time.

Travellers rely on a decent internet connection to book onward travel, plan tours, investigate public transport options and stay in touch with friends and family. Unfortunately, the wifi at PLUS Berlin ranged from unreliable to nonexistent. While most other aspects of our stay were unremarkable, we were so glad when it came time to leave so we could move to our next location and actually have a usable wifi connection.

Pros: clean room, towels, toiletries; close proximity to the S line: very friendly staff Cons: a hoard of teenagers lived there; they played right outside of my room; adolescent boys barked at me in the hallways; hallways reeked of smoke; loud music played at night

• 10th Jun 2015

All in all the hostel was very good almost like a hotel (we stayed at 4 bed mixed dorm).

The staff on the desk were incredible and friendly but the staff at the bar were rude and actually walked out the back instead of serving us. The rooms were very clean and the beds were comfy but the bathroom / shower cabins were TINY! I enjoyed my stay but might not stay again as it wasn't good value for money

The best hostel I have stayed in so far.

No complaints

Fantastic hostel!!!

I love staying at the plus. It's pretty ugh a hotel but cheaper! Really clean and in the cooler part of Berlin for sure!

Excellent place, with great staff, comfy beds and spacious in suite toilets/showers. Extremely clean. You are just by the East Side Gallery and a very well connected train station (u-bahn / s-bahn) I would definitely go back and stay with them again!

I have nothing but positive things to say about my stay at this hostel! Immediately we were greeted by a fun and friendly staff member at the check-in counter. Our ensuit room was spacious and the location is fantastic-- only a short walk from the East Side Gallery and right near the Warschauer Str. U-Bahn/S-Bahn station. PLUS is now my go to hostel when I visit Berlin!

This has been by far one of the best hostels I've been to in terms of facilities and security. Very close to the east side gallery which is a great place to be in Berlin. It's really a fancy hotel managed by cool youth and they make you feel great! You get a free welcome drink, they're got a swimming pool and every facility that you can think if. Post check out luggage storage for 2Euros wasn't a bad deal! loved it here! Will definitely be back!

Good hostel within reasonable distance to main Berlin's tourist features. Easy access and good hospitality.

• 5th Jun 2015