PLUS Berlin Reviews

Warschauerplatz 6-8, Berlin, Germany

Totally amazing hostel. It was my first time I used a hostel, and it will be the best i ever had!:)

Great value for money and staff are extremely helpful

Lovely staff, very clean and the rooms large. Wifi doesn't work very well in rooms and impossible to get on at certain times. Very good value for money. Alternative bar crawl that is ran by the hostel is a must.

came for the pool and sauna, liked the whole place so much that I extended my stay; one of the best hostels I've stayed in - I do have several suggestions for the management, first and foremost that they post a notice on the door to the swimming pool advising guests of the no-alcohol rule AND of the common-sense rule against bringing glass bottles or containers into the pool area (some people are absolutely clueless about such things - I "educated" a large group of young people about both but es

One of the best hostels ive been on my trip. The staff is great, the hostel is awesome with everything that u need and some more. The bedroom was very good with big bathroom. Great location!

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Colombia

I like the place for the cleanliness, facilities and location! 2 minute walk to S-Bahn, U-Bahn and the East Side Gallery. It's very easy to make friends in the bar and the common areas they offer. Great staff. I´ll be back.

The pool could have been a little cleaner but I would still use it again.

Best hostel I've been to. Towels free of charge, cheap, comfortable beds, nicest shower, close to public transportation, good directions from airport, free walking tour, I could go on and on, it was just ideal.

The staff were great. They helped you figure out where to go to maximizes your time in Berlin. Is a block away from the Berlin Wall which is great. Trains and buses are all around. The dorms are neat and clean. The bar/restaurant is great. The pool as well. I would live here if I could. Only downside is the wifi is difficult to connect to but not impossible.

Nice place, buy in our room (4th place), there was no forniture enough, and it was tiny.

Loved this hostel, and definitely recommend, will stay again. The breakfast buffet is 6 Euro and very good. Only downside was slow wi-fi, other than that very happy. Right next to a station on U1 line, so very easy t explore other parts of Berlin.

This place proves that excellent service has absolutely nothing to do with money. The people working in Plus are 100 procent serviceminded. It's a charming place and extremely cheep.

Friendly and always smiling staff with excellent and accommodating service. Fantastic environment and facilities. Interesting and affordable places to eat and for nights-out. Easily accessible to all places.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Feels more like a hotel than a hostel. Has a bar so able to meet other travelers but it's huge. Amazing beds super comfy and great staff. Easy to get to Kreuzberg and near public transit.

When you are close to your 30 definitely you apreciate more a place that is clean, quiet and in a good position. The plus hostel was worth it. Even that is really big and it looks like a hotel you can still feel like home. . It should be mentioned that a good hostel for me is always represented by pleasent people: everyone at the reception was really polite (specially the italian girl with short hair). Keep going like that guys. I will definitely come here again and suggest it to my friends

Giant hotel style hostel. You won't meet anyone. Didn't get the food because you can get better for cheaper in the really awesome location. Wifi was absolutely atrocious, but it has a pool. I got to swim. That pretty much made up for everything. (Stay here for a few nights, but try somewhere else. It's Berlin. Explore!)

I stayed three different hostels when i was travelling in Berlin. As a result, PLUS hostel is the best among them. Everything like cleanliness, facilities, price and so on is better than others

The hostel is amazing, I recommend!

I really liked the hotel infrastructure! The location was good too!

My stay was excellent! Very nice hostel on the inside and I'm glad our four person dorm room had it's own bathroom. It was very easy meeting other people and the alternative Berlin tour that leaves from the hostel is AMAZING! The hostel is a little far from the center but extremely easy to get to because the U and S stations are super close by. The hostel is extremely well located for clubbing! Make sure to check out Berghain, Sisiphos, and Watergate.