PLUS Camping Jolly Reviews

Via G. de Marchi, 7, 30175 Marghera, Venice, Italy

We only stayed two nights ans felt that the camping village was a little too far from town for the short stay. We stayed in a 3 bed cabin and the third was really quite small. There are a lot of groups that stay here like Top Deck and both nights we did not sleep as people were drinking and partying right outside our door. The pool and little shop were handy. The buffet breakfast was pretty average and not worth the $6.5.

• 16th Sep 2014

Great campsite with great facilities and a fun feel. Bar lively and fun and happy hour(s) are really cheap!

We really liked the place. It was nice to get a great a break as a part of our travels. The place is fun and the staff are nice. Good transport to the city and airport.

It was a cool place to stay, we spend good time in Venise thanks to this really cheap campsite and we enjoyed the peaceful arounds.

• 7th Sep 2014

Very good place to stay and fantastic pool. I strongly recommend the experience.. just be aware that the place is a bit far of Venice, so you need to take a bus!!

A nice place to stay. This camp is for everyone. We have met families, youth travelers and more. This camp has no place to cook for ourselves but it has a restaurant with some good food. Also you can buy some stuffs on there store. In the evening, they open their disco. A nice place to meet new people and have party. This camp is far away too Venice. But they have a shuttle service every day so it's very comfortable to go to Venice.

This place impressed me. I got a shared tend with my brother for a very reasonable price per night. There is a bus that goes to Venice from the camping and get back to the camping several times per day for EUR 5.00 (with return). The train station is not so far, but to go to Venice by their bus is easier. The bathrooms are clean, there is laundry at the camping, as well as a little market and a restaurant. The infrastructure is great, so I really recommend this place.

Its a nice place. The main problem which I ignored when choosing this place is mosquitos. I had so many mosquito bites and my left hand got inflated even though the tent door was closed and was covering myself with a blanket. Sometimes to consider.

Very good camping. Tents are good but some insects can come inside sometimes. For 10€ per night, it's good though.

Weird vibe, but it's what you expect for a camping hostel. Probably the best decision for a short stay in Venice.

Very far out of town however shuttle busses are quite good. The facilities are excellent with a laundry, mini market, pool bar and restaurant. Making the stay out of town a little easier. Stayed in a 3 bed dorm and wouldn't again. The room was tiny and one bed was a fold up from the wall. Literally on top of each other. Great for a cheap few nights.

the staff are all nice and helpful and a great value for money...you have all the necessities you need at a very affordable price.thank you very much!

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Philippines

Location is far out but a regular shuttle bus for €5 return is there which is helpful.. Good for families if you stay at rear of campsite away from restaurant and pub/nightclub Ideal for young couples and bagpackers

Location far out of town but with cheap shuttle and awesome facilities who cares. Great bar. Supermarket on site. Cheapest rooms are 9€ for a "tent". Not really a tent. More of a portable room with thick plastic sides. Still has actual beds, power, floor, locking door. Supermarket on site is cheap, 2€ wine. Such an awesome hostel. Wifi a bit iffy, staff a bit unhelpful but still awesome. Good for solo travellers as so many people are in the bar and common areas.

This was fine for one night. We were in a tent, there were a few spider webs but that is to be expected I guess. The tents lock which was helpful. There's a supermarket and restaurant/bar onsite and everything else you need! It's annoying to have to commute into town though.

Cabin was good as I upgraded to have one on my own. I would recommend upgrading to have a private cabin as a shared cabin is too small when there are 3 x people. My cabin was on the end in front of the pool. Was very noisy at night. Was great having a supermarket on site!!

Excellent facilities but poor location, had to cross on foot a motorway to reach the place. The camping itself has everything you would need, so if you plan your way well from the train station or wherever, is a lovely place to stay

Had some issues at check in, they put me in a tent that was already full. When I want back to reception to tell them they told me to move the belongings of the person. It took 3 conversations with reception, the last with the manager, to get moved to another tent. Tent was quite comfortable, the only problem was it flooded when it rained

The directions by email were a little vague and crossing the main road was difficult, perhaps make it more obvious that the underpass is the only reasonable option for getting across. Other than this the entertainment looked good (although we were too tired to use it) and the breakfast was good albeit a little overpriced compare to the price of staying.

• 31st Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Good alternative to expensive hostels in Venice. Although its out of the city itself its only a short walk to the bus stop and a 15min ride to the centre. They do have a shuttle service as well. Tents are decent size and comfortable. No problem sharing with other people. Big swimming pool and nice bar/resteraunt. Good place to stay while in Venice

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7