PLUS Camping Jolly

• ines-arnaud9575
  • Portugal, Female, 18-24
10th Feb 2017
8.0

The cam'ing park is definitely a bit away from Venice; however, you only have to do a 12 minute walk and then catch a bus (1,5 euros) and you're in the island; the facilities were awesome for the price, so I definitely reccomend this one if you're on a budget.

1st Feb 2017
3.7

The camp sites not even on the island of Venice.. no kitchen or common room so no atmosphere what so ever... my advice would be to go to Generator hostel on the island. Amazing atmosphere and very cheap price.

• USA, Male, 18-24
9th Jan 2017
3.1

The water was out. Right as I was deciding whether to check in, the receptionist told me that the water for the main bathroom was back on and drinkable. Later when I filled my water bottle, the water was full of black specks. I showed the receptionist, who insisted that it was drinkable. I asked to be reimbursed a few euro for the water I had to buy, and the receptionist was incredulous and confrontational. The place has potetional if they would shape up and take professional responsibility.

• New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
8th Jan 2017
4.3

Would not recommend staying here. We had no hot water at all during our stay, let alone running water. On the few occasions we did have running water it leaked all through our room. When we tried to address issues with staff they kept telling us someone would be with us within 10 minutes, nobody arrived even when we reminded reception several times. The shuttle to venice that was advertised did not run. Laundry also wasn't working due to weather, so had to find a laundromat in order to do washing.

5th Jan 2017
8.0

the shower doesn't have hot water.Taking cold shower in the weather like these days is so terrible!!!!!

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017

Arkadaşımla beraber 3 gün kaldık. Çok memnun kaldık. Gönül rahatlığı ile kalabilirsiniz 😊

1st Jan 2017
3.1

the hostel location is not in venice while it wa written that is in venice the staff "the receptionist " who checked me in was very rude and was wiling tohelp in any means there is no locker inside the room there is no commen area to meet people the directions on the web site were very misleading

31st Dec 2016
2.9

The worst hostel I've ever stayed in. The rooms were not cleaned from previous guests. Their hot water is still an issue. YOU WILL NOT HAVE HOT WATER. Also by far the smallest rooms I've ever stayed in with maybe only 8 cm of space between beds.

• Brazil, Couple, 31-40
30th Dec 2016

We've been there mostly because of the price (we were on winter and it is a camping) but we could see the place is very famous nearby (it was easy to reach by bus from the train station) and they provide shuttles to Venice for a low price. The room was very nice (simple, as it's a camping) but comfortable, with good heating and amenities. The only remark I'd do is to avoid take shared rooms once they are very small... if you're going with your friends, fine. To divide with unknown ppl, not good.

• India, Female, 18-24