PLUS Camping Jolly

Very Good 5529 Total Reviews

2nd Mar 2017

Excellent :-)

2nd Mar 2017

It was great besides the walk through a tunnel that feels as if you will be robbed and our heater not working the first night.

• India, All Male Group, 18-24
1st Mar 2017

The best hostel that I have seen in such a low price the facilities are ultimate the security for the language is good and the positive responsiveness from the faculty

23rd Feb 2017
8.0

I thought the hostel was over all good, definitely the best option for the price when we went (during Carnival). It is a solid 15 min bus ride from the Island and then a 15 min walk from the bus stop to the hostel. It was an easy walk, and I feel confident that it was a safe part of town, but it was very empty at 10:00 on when my roommate and I arrived. The walk over through the dark empty streets made my roommate nervous since we were two women alone. The room was clean and the staff friendly.

• Estonia, Female, 41+
21st Feb 2017
7.4

stuff was very helpful and friendly.Only one thing went aside-why not to tell everyone how electricity in bungalo works? it was my first time in hostel at all and how I have to know I need to put door card into some slot? So-I could not to charge my phone,water in shower was cold only-so imagine yourself how happy I was when nothing works...

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
19th Feb 2017
2.0

Absolutely disaster! They gave a room, when i entered someone dressing! Then second room was used! We have to go center and they said we would clean the room. BUT when we turned back the room still was dirty! I found a security guy who not polite! And finally we found clean room after 2am!! Nobody should not stay there!

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Feb 2017
7.4

For the most part it was a pretty good stay. The place is a little hard to find. Luckily I speak Italian so a local was able to give me directions.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
18th Feb 2017
5.1

The wifi was terrible, we stayed in a TINY mobile home. The staff at the restaurant were pretty rude and the overpriced drinks were worse. Bed sheets were dirty and it was very far from the island. Wouldn't recommend or go there ever again. Very disappointed in HostelWorlds rating for the location - extremely misleading. Make no mistake about it, this place SUCKS!

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th Feb 2017
7.7

I booked this trip with a few friends for a night to explore Italy. We got very lost finding the hostel several times (which really deterred from the trip overall. i did not realize we had to walk under a highway underpass; our GPS went haywire and we were walking around quite blind to find the place. The staff was nice and able to assist us in English (which was very helpful). The rooms were small, but about what I expected from this type of environment, so I was satisfied.

• ines-arnaud9575
  • Portugal, Female, 18-24
10th Feb 2017
8.0

The cam'ing park is definitely a bit away from Venice; however, you only have to do a 12 minute walk and then catch a bus (1,5 euros) and you're in the island; the facilities were awesome for the price, so I definitely reccomend this one if you're on a budget.