PLUS Camping Jolly Reviews

Via G. de Marchi, 7, 30175 Marghera, Venice, Italy

Generally, the hostel was great! One thing that wasn't so great was finding the hostel, I got to Venice in the middle of the night, and I couldn't find it, the person in the front desk wasn't too successful in helping me finding it as I called them a thousand times, but they only picked up 3 or 4 times. However, after I learned the way to the hostel, it was easy to get back there. Also, they didn't have their shuttle working, so that was also really bad. Apart from that everything was great!

the only problem is the location which was really difficult to get to and you have to go to Venice by shuttle bus other wise good luck with public transportation .. other than that it was really good place to stay with many facilities

Shower w/ COLD WATER and room without heating!!!

• 6th Feb 2016

Overall experience was very pleasant. Only two downsides was that the bus to Venice is a 10 min walk away and the wifi in the rooms simply does not work.

• 4th Feb 2016

I felt like there were a lot of hidden charges, which weren't a lot, but still annoying. The shuttle was 2.50 one way, and then we had to pay another way of transportation to the island. Plus, we received an email about a food voucher for the restaurant when we arrived, and I had to ask the receptionist and she was confused at first. My friends checked in later and didn't even receive theirs, and I don't think we need to ask for a voucher that we are told we will receive when we check in.

• 4th Feb 2016

If you consider a bunk which is impossible to climb onto and sleep, as a third bed, please mention it. Even the nearest bus stop is 20 mins away, if possible at least give a ride from bus stop to the camping site.

• All Male Group, 18-24

The location was too far from the train station. Most of traveller would walk like we did but the journey to the hostel is a bit scary. You have to go through a lifeless town (at night). It would be unsafe for females traveller. We also have to cross a busy road which was very dangerous as we could not find a pedestrian walk. It would be better if the hostel could provide a common kitchen as most travellers would want that to save cost from eating at restaurants.

Really nice place! Staff were very helpful! Highly recommend

• 30th Jan 2016

Location was awful. It is too far. You need bus or train. And it is really cold

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Turkey

The place is truly clean & comfortable, is not really a hostel, but they have small bungalows with 3 beds each, can feel quite crowded & tight if 3 people were to stay together. Also since the restaurant has normal restaurant prices, it can be a long walk to find more affordable food under 6eu (no kitchen), it is also a long walk for someone without a vehicle, but, for the price is worth it, everything else is great: staff, internet, showers, beds, lights, heat, wifi, your own room if alone ;D

Wi-fi signals were very weak in the rooms that I booked, otherwise everything was great.

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Pakistan

We visited during low season which is why we rated low for atmosphere, though it has everything you need to make a great vacation. Incredible value, would recommend to all.

There was no hot water the second day. The room was mainly dirty with old stuff around. The heating system worked in a strange way so the floor was super cold but the upper part was warmer. That only applies in winter, obviously. The bed was ok and the staff was really friendly. I guess I got what I paid for. Decent location and their shuttle will take you to the city so it is fine. I generally liked it.

One of the best and nice places, 15 mins from Venice, every thing super awesome, only the small bed issue on the wall and the plug was down and far from bed ,the internet connection was good outside but inside the room was so weak even cannot connect. Nice people and crew, of course i will come again, in general i recommend people to stay in it.

It is far away from just about everything, making it hard to find a place for dinner without taking public transportation. They do offer a shuttle bus into the city, but you have to take a train after the shuttle. And if you want to take the shuttle back to the camp grounds you have to tell them exactly what time you want to go back (you can't just meet them there at one of the designated times) which can put a damper on your day. My biggest complaint is the wifi, it hardly works at all.

The y dont soy how to get there, it's far and not good, like a trailer park, the stuff is unfriendly and the food is below average.

• 13th Jan 2016
  • Mexico

Very nice budget stay, quiet location, kind staff.

Excellent staff accommodating my request to be transferred to an available empty room due to my illness. Rooms are comfortably decent including the toilets, though the lights in the main superior room are a little dim. Thankful for the free towels and thick blankets provided. Wifi could be stronger around accommodation area. Read online and at a few websites about a free shuttle only to be charged 2.50E per trip to Venezia, may want to clarify this on your website.

• 9th Jan 2016
  • Singapore

Staff could be a little friendlier. The girl that checked me in was very impatient.

It was really good time to stay plus camping jolly although the hostel is far from Venice city centre. If you stay there, you can take a bus. It is very easy and just take about 15 minutes from bus stop to city centre.

• 5th Jan 2016