7.5
Very Good 4,318 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 4,318 Total Reviews
PLUS Camping Jolly Located at Via G. de Marchi, 7, 30175 Marghera, Venice.
Italy
Venice 30175 Via G. de Marchi, 7, 30175 Marghera
75% 4318
45.4713840 12.2103030
    Rooms available

19th Apr 2016

Dissapointed with swimming pool being closed but still nice place and vending machines for coffee and sandwiches very convenient. Also one nice manager or staff member bought me a free coffee when my money got caught in the vending machine. Very nice guy. Also supermarket there. Like a home away from home had the cabin to myself for 1 week

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
17th Apr 2016
7.7

Secluded cabin. The one day we came back to find that the spare bed in the cabin had been made up. This made us a bit uneasy to know that some one had been in the cabin- also the window was able to be opened from the outside. The village has all the amenities to make a visit in the busy months of the year great however for us the grocery store was not open. A little outside of Venice but this didn't bother us

16th Apr 2016
4.6

During my four night stay, my bungalow was not cleaned once. I was only okay with this because I had it all to myself after the first night, but it would have been nice to have someone clean after the previous people left and at least once while I was there. I never walked around barefoot as it was dirty. As far as value for money, you get what you pay for. I had no problems with wifi and the walk to the bus was fine, I didn't mind it. I wouldn't stay here again, though.

• Iran, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th Apr 2016
5.4

our room was c.lose to the highway and it was toooo noisy during all day and night. not a good experience.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

When my friend and I first got into our room, we were so surprised in a positive way. The first thing I noticed about the room, is that it is very clean. That is a huge plus for me personally. They even provide clean towels, shampoo and showering gel which I found pleasant. We only paid around 10 euros per night for all of these. The location of the hostel is also good, it takes around 10 minutes to walk to the bus station. Definitely a good choice we made!

14th Apr 2016

Nice camping area. Recommend if you don't want to pay huge to be inside Venice. Be ready to walk as the place is far from the neareast bus stop. 8 euro a day if you choose to use their shuttle (5e for a return ticket, 3 euro for the people mover which is ridiculous).

• India, Male, 18-24
13th Apr 2016

Everything was quite good and I enjoyed my stay at Campus Jolly.

12th Apr 2016
2.0

Worst place I've ever stayed. Would rather eat a cat than stay here again.

11th Apr 2016
2.0

Be sure to double check you have your belongings, you will not get them back. My travel partner and I were the only people in our bungalow and we happened to leave behind some flip flops and a pair of shorts. After we left, these items were not found by the cleaning crew, the only people that would have seen them. We can only assume that these employees decided to keep these items, and I will not give them my business next time.

• Macedonia, Male, 31-40
10th Apr 2016
8.0

Nice place but not so well cleaned.