PLUS Camping Jolly Reviews

Via G. de Marchi, 7, 30175 Marghera, Venice, Italy

Our stay at Camping Jolly could've been a lot better if the staff were better. When we were checking in the girl rolled her eyes at us when we wanted a receipt, restaurant staff continually made rude comments(not to mention the food wasn't very good), and more... I also noticed the staff always talking amongst themselves and not getting around to the person at the bar top for several minutes because of this. The temperature in our shower was either extremely cold or scaldingly hot. Average stay

great place to stay for Venice. easy to commute to and from Venice

The staff was not kind at the reception. She was talking with us like second-class person. She was reaalz rude and i complain her to the manager. I would definitelz not stay at this hostel again.

I was one night on my own and slept here. The pool is open whole day and night so you can swim under the stars with music in the background, very beautiful. Rented tents are clean, and showers are nice. You can have buffet breakfast or go to the market. In the cafe is a pooltable, a bar, the buffet and you can chill out and read a book. I would recommend it to everyone, and i really enjoyed my stay.

• 15th Aug 2014

Only one shower block for those who don't have their own shower and close to the pool so the floor was always wet. When i needed changed for the laundry as the change machine was broken it seemed like it was so difficult to change 2 euro to 2 x 1 euro coins. Getting in and out is simple but time consuming.

Only the chamber was terrible!

• 14th Aug 2014

Its a great place to stay there are all types of rooms and the staff is really friendly.

No kitchen but the pool was a godsend for the heat of the day. A bit far from the city but with shuttles and buses it was easy enough to get around.

The tents had reasonable security as they actually had locking doors! Location is a bit of a hassle as the bus stop is about a 10-15 minute walk away to get a 15 minute bus into Venice. Value for money is very good though. Shared bathroom facilities are awesome, lovely pool and surrounding areas. Cheap alternative to the city centre. Wifi is so slow it is impossible to use, however they provide free computers to use because of this.

The only thing I would add is that on one occasion the bus driver nearly didn't let us on the bus even though we had pre-booked tickets. Also there is an added cost of the people mover and the bus to get to and from Venice.

It's m'y second Time in Venezia and I always enjoy that place. People are really nice and helpful. I highly recommend it :)

The staff at reception and the restaurant are friendly and helpful, however bar staff were quite rude. When we arrived, one of the beds in our room was broken, and although I told reception, they didn't come and change it, even though we were there for 5 days. Make sure you take lots of insect repellant, as there are a lot of mosquitoes and bed bugs.

• 10th Aug 2014

Excellent facilties, Very poor service from staff, Obvious reasons for the location as it would not be able to maintain such a reasonable price if it was closer to town.

Cheapest location we found to stay next to Venice , they have a huge pool and the bungalos for 2 ppl were very nice and clean which include bathroom and air conditioner . They have a bar and u can take a shuttle directly to venice for about 4 euros ? Wifi worked good, Venice is very small and expensive consider staying here.

I like the shuttle bus! tents were nice, even with the rain. but the park is not really for travelers who are traveling alone. the supermarket and bar are really expensive and not a lot of choice but I really liked the swimming pool and for this price I can really recommend this camping. just bring your own food and own friends and you're gonna be fine!

Friendly and helpful staff! Tent was good other then a dirty floor!! Good to rest and recover for a day with the pool and pool side bar if your away for a while!

We arrive at 11pm and they were in the reception, cheapest as I can see. Its an excelent place to go. Its noisy and the bus prices are 2,4€. If I go to North Italy, I will go there!

Good hostel to stay at has theme parties most nights, out of Venice but easy to get in and out to check out the place

Great value for money.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Croatia

I really enjoyed my stay at his campsite! It has a great atmosphere, staff is really nice and helpful. Pool is a great asset, there is also a restaurant, bar and a market with reasonable prices. Tents are ok, shared bathrooms are clean and whole experience is great with poolparties, bucket-drinks and superfriendly people that come here! Deffinitely I would recommend it - cheap and fun alternative for the crowded city.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7