PLUS Camping Michelangelo Reviews

Viale Michelangiolo 80, 50125 Firenze, Florence, Italy

Great location if you want to see a but of everything in Florence! Atmosphere was great .. It was hot when we first got in the tents however it does cool down at night and is comfortable. There is a club right beside the campgrounds and is very loud until the early mornings so just something to keep in mind

• 23rd Jul 2015

Good location to go downtown, nice view from the bar! Still theres no market, no pool, tents are getting as hot as ovens! Dirty showers and bathrooms! Very loud at night 2 clubs next to the camping! I guess u can find better for 15-17€ per night!

Restaurant staff rude and disrespectful. Ice machine broken in the middle of summer. Early Check out very difficult. Terrible

• 19th Jul 2015
  • South Africa

Great campsite and good location where we met lots of people. However, locked doors to tents opened very easily without a key... Facilities definitely could be improved. Very hot staying in tents and no wifi. My phone charger also got stolen from the plugs outdoors - would have been helpful to have plugs in the tents like they do at PLUS camping in Rome.

Ideal for short stay, where you are out most of the time, esp during summers. Tents are good and clean with locks but would suggest that you leave anything valuable there. The staff were very nice, I had booked for 2 persons by mistake, but he charged just for 1 when I realised that the payment was made for 2 persons. Toilets facilities are bad and charging points are not there in the tent, but there are points in the restaurant area. Overall a nice place, I would recommend

I was seconds away from missing my flight because of the horrible staff. check out is from 8 to 11 and since my flight was at 8 I had to tell the receptionist a time for him to come to check me out. I said 5:30 and when I got there at that time there was no one there. I waited for a half hour until 6 when he finally came to check another guest out. He was not even apologetic at all. He did not seem to care at all that I needed to catch a flight. Do not stay here, the staff is terrible!

I booked two beds in a 3 person tent, they obviously double booked our room because it took a couple coming In and realizing there was only 1 free bed and about 4 different employees barging into our tent and waking us up to finally get some rest. They kept coming in and saying that I was only supposed to have 1 bed in there, I had to repeatedly show them my paper. they just unlocked my tent and let themselves in. Also the food was 7-10 euros which seemed a little high for this type of hostel

Well worth the money!

There is a lot of room for improvement. Like updating your material. With your map the guest have the impression that they are in a pretty good site, but then realize that half of the stuff is not available. The signs on the site show facilities that don't exist: (market, internet point, working fountains). And I got the worst impression on the restaurant staff when I asked him if he knew if the power outlet were I was dining worked, and he pretty much told me that it wasn't his job to know.

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Costa Rica

Stayed in one of the set up tents. It was really good and perfect for what I needed in Firenze! And it was cheap so that keeps a traveler happy!

Nice camping base in a place full of trees and a great view of Firenze.

Very good location expecially at sunset michelangelo hill is amazing and you can grap a wine and see the city.there are a several problem such as tent is unclean and very hot at morning and shower is very dirty also

Hard to chqrge phone but q beautiful place with a great atmosphere. And great pizzas!

Great location. No lockers in the room but it was a shared tent so can't expect too much.

The camping has nice location. You can walk from the city center about 20 min. Atmosphere was very friendly. Tents are good to sleep at night but if you want to stay in tent after 10 am it is almost impossible. (so hot inside) You can watch very beautiful sunset near camping.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Turkey

Really good location and easy to get to. Staff are pleasant and genially helpful. The toilets and showers could do with a bit maintenance but other wise a great hostel.

Only problem is the 2 clubs nearby which can be heard from your tent.

Definitely would have spent an extra €15 to stay elsewhere. Believe me, I've roughed it before- sleeping on beaches and such. And I would take that over this anyday. Maybe it's different in the winter, but in the summer, the tents just get TOO hot. The bathrooms are disgusting and seems like they are hardly ever cleaned. And the location is NOT central. It's right down the street from Piazzale Michelangelo, but other than that, it's a half hour+ bus ride to the city.

• 9th Jul 2015

A terrible mistake going on a camping on summer, too damn hot!! The bathrooms were super far and really dirty, specially the showers.

Nice place just out of the main city, fairly basic but a good price and nice atmosphere. Close to Michael Angelo square where the view is incredible

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5