PLUS Camping Michelangelo Reviews

Viale Michelangiolo 80, 50125 Firenze, Florence, Italy

The place was fine. You can walk to all the nice places in town. The bathrooms and showers are really gross but the tents are all ok.

Didn't really like this place the bathrooms weren't awesome and the tents weren't very secure. The location was alright and you can meet people here pretty easy.

I had never been on a camping before and I really enjoyed. The staff at Camping Michelangelo were really nice with me and even stayed with me at 4 o'clock in the morning waiting for a taxi! The place is good, a little bit far from the city centre but you can still go by walking. I enjoyed my stay :)

Great location if you want to see a but of everything in Florence! Atmosphere was great .. It was hot when we first got in the tents however it does cool down at night and is comfortable. There is a club right beside the campgrounds and is very loud until the early mornings so just something to keep in mind

• 23rd Jul 2015

Good location to go downtown, nice view from the bar! Still theres no market, no pool, tents are getting as hot as ovens! Dirty showers and bathrooms! Very loud at night 2 clubs next to the camping! I guess u can find better for 15-17€ per night!

Great atmosphere, but only in the bar area! Expensive food, but convenient. You could open the locked doors of the tent without a key, and the staff were pretty accommodating at the reception.

Restaurant staff rude and disrespectful. Ice machine broken in the middle of summer. Early Check out very difficult. Terrible

• 19th Jul 2015
  • South Africa

It was a good location with a good area to meet other travlers as I was travelling alone. The lack of night staff was a problem on both nights as the security was rude and unhelpful. Theavl of wifi anywhere other than the bar wasn't good.

• 18th Jul 2015

Great campsite and good location where we met lots of people. However, locked doors to tents opened very easily without a key... Facilities definitely could be improved. Very hot staying in tents and no wifi. My phone charger also got stolen from the plugs outdoors - would have been helpful to have plugs in the tents like they do at PLUS camping in Rome.

Ideal for short stay, where you are out most of the time, esp during summers. Tents are good and clean with locks but would suggest that you leave anything valuable there. The staff were very nice, I had booked for 2 persons by mistake, but he charged just for 1 when I realised that the payment was made for 2 persons. Toilets facilities are bad and charging points are not there in the tent, but there are points in the restaurant area. Overall a nice place, I would recommend

I was seconds away from missing my flight because of the horrible staff. check out is from 8 to 11 and since my flight was at 8 I had to tell the receptionist a time for him to come to check me out. I said 5:30 and when I got there at that time there was no one there. I waited for a half hour until 6 when he finally came to check another guest out. He was not even apologetic at all. He did not seem to care at all that I needed to catch a flight. Do not stay here, the staff is terrible!

I booked two beds in a 3 person tent, they obviously double booked our room because it took a couple coming In and realizing there was only 1 free bed and about 4 different employees barging into our tent and waking us up to finally get some rest. They kept coming in and saying that I was only supposed to have 1 bed in there, I had to repeatedly show them my paper. they just unlocked my tent and let themselves in. Also the food was 7-10 euros which seemed a little high for this type of hostel

Well worth the money!

There is a lot of room for improvement. Like updating your material. With your map the guest have the impression that they are in a pretty good site, but then realize that half of the stuff is not available. The signs on the site show facilities that don't exist: (market, internet point, working fountains). And I got the worst impression on the restaurant staff when I asked him if he knew if the power outlet were I was dining worked, and he pretty much told me that it wasn't his job to know.

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Costa Rica

Stayed in one of the set up tents. It was really good and perfect for what I needed in Firenze! And it was cheap so that keeps a traveler happy!

A great campsite and very close to the city centre. I had a great night's sleep here as there are only a maximum of 3 three people in the shared tents so you don't have lots of people coming in at different times. Also there is no need for air conditioning so it's a very peaceful environment.

Nice camping base in a place full of trees and a great view of Firenze.

Very good location expecially at sunset michelangelo hill is amazing and you can grap a wine and see the city.there are a several problem such as tent is unclean and very hot at morning and shower is very dirty also

Hard to chqrge phone but q beautiful place with a great atmosphere. And great pizzas!

Great location. No lockers in the room but it was a shared tent so can't expect too much.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5