PLUS Camping Michelangelo Reviews

Viale Michelangiolo 80, 50125 Firenze, Florence, Italy

This camping is good place for tourist. I really highly appreciate the atmosphere and the prices of it. It is very quite in the night and I think if you intend to visit Florence you should stay here :)

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Vietnam

Toilet block in need of maintenance. Outdoor club next to campground will keep you awake to the small hours.

No electrical plugs at the tents, no mosquito repellers, one conmon place for charging and is always loaded if not the electrical outlet is not working, restrooms and showers are a old and not maintained very well. Location is good even though is a bit far from the center of the city. The place is only good fr a night maybe.

The place was fine. You can walk to all the nice places in town. The bathrooms and showers are really gross but the tents are all ok.

The tents themselves were clean and the café set up with the tables and powerpoints was great, since there was no power in the tents. The toilets and showers were very grose. Seems as though they don't really get cleaned? Mould all over the shower walls and toilets are left disgusting for days. Staff were helpful most of the time, maybe could be a little bit more polite.

Didn't really like this place the bathrooms weren't awesome and the tents weren't very secure. The location was alright and you can meet people here pretty easy.

It's super hot and there are no outlets in the tents. Some of the tents require you to walk up a decently sized hill, but it wasn't too bad other than that. The restaurant only has like 3 choices for food.

I had never been on a camping before and I really enjoyed. The staff at Camping Michelangelo were really nice with me and even stayed with me at 4 o'clock in the morning waiting for a taxi! The place is good, a little bit far from the city centre but you can still go by walking. I enjoyed my stay :)

Great location if you want to see a but of everything in Florence! Atmosphere was great .. It was hot when we first got in the tents however it does cool down at night and is comfortable. There is a club right beside the campgrounds and is very loud until the early mornings so just something to keep in mind

Good location to go downtown, nice view from the bar! Still theres no market, no pool, tents are getting as hot as ovens! Dirty showers and bathrooms! Very loud at night 2 clubs next to the camping! I guess u can find better for 15-17€ per night!

Great atmosphere, but only in the bar area! Expensive food, but convenient. You could open the locked doors of the tent without a key, and the staff were pretty accommodating at the reception.

good location. The tents are really hot, Some are in the shade, some aren't so don't bank on getting the best nights sleep. So many bugs, we got bitten so much. Washing and toilet facilities are quite poor, not really enough to accommodate everyone and they weren't the cleanest. No real atmosphere on the terrace and not much to do in the evening. No kitchen. Food was ok, prices a little steep, ok for italy. Average place, not as good as the other location in Rome.

If you're in the mood for camping and have your own tent, this is a good place to stay. It's not very far from the center, we walked about 15 minutes every day, but there are also buses. But the bathroom and the showers were not very clean. Overall it's a good choice.

The campground was nice but difficult to get to, the buses (12 and 13 were quite infrequent during the day but picked up later in the evening). The tents were nice and clean and the restaurant pizza was nice. The drinks were a little overpriced and the lack of supermarket nearby meant we ate there a few nights. No cooking facilities which would've been nice. However quite a pleasant stay for the price advertised.

Restaurant staff rude and disrespectful. Ice machine broken in the middle of summer. Early Check out very difficult. Terrible

• 19th Jul 2015
  • South Africa

It was a good location with a good area to meet other travlers as I was travelling alone. The lack of night staff was a problem on both nights as the security was rude and unhelpful. Theavl of wifi anywhere other than the bar wasn't good.

Great campsite and good location where we met lots of people. However, locked doors to tents opened very easily without a key... Facilities definitely could be improved. Very hot staying in tents and no wifi. My phone charger also got stolen from the plugs outdoors - would have been helpful to have plugs in the tents like they do at PLUS camping in Rome.

Ideal for short stay, where you are out most of the time, esp during summers. Tents are good and clean with locks but would suggest that you leave anything valuable there. The staff were very nice, I had booked for 2 persons by mistake, but he charged just for 1 when I realised that the payment was made for 2 persons. Toilets facilities are bad and charging points are not there in the tent, but there are points in the restaurant area. Overall a nice place, I would recommend

I was seconds away from missing my flight because of the horrible staff. check out is from 8 to 11 and since my flight was at 8 I had to tell the receptionist a time for him to come to check me out. I said 5:30 and when I got there at that time there was no one there. I waited for a half hour until 6 when he finally came to check another guest out. He was not even apologetic at all. He did not seem to care at all that I needed to catch a flight. Do not stay here, the staff is terrible!

I booked two beds in a 3 person tent, they obviously double booked our room because it took a couple coming In and realizing there was only 1 free bed and about 4 different employees barging into our tent and waking us up to finally get some rest. They kept coming in and saying that I was only supposed to have 1 bed in there, I had to repeatedly show them my paper. they just unlocked my tent and let themselves in. Also the food was 7-10 euros which seemed a little high for this type of hostel