PLUS Camping Roma Reviews

Via Aurelia Km. 8,2 nr. 831, 00165, Rome, Italy

Stayed here for one night only. It was good. You get a towel, scheiße ja. Can't say much else. Decent place.

Mosquitoes, no shop, market or retail outlet, unfriendly bar staff, and poor WiFi signal. Overpriced for what it is!

tents very stuffy and mosquitoes get in and bite so be prepared. very nice place though cheap and has amazing facilities. could do with a public kitchen and kettle...also bus is out front but tajes you to metro then to city. so not the closest but easy enough

It is located a fair way from the historical centre of Rome but is a nice clean place to stay with everything you need located on the campsite.

It was a decent place and good worth for your money but the location was so bad

Very good

• 17th Sep 2015
  • India

Everything was great.

Hostel was pretty great, but it's too far away from the city (or at least a metro station). Also the bathrooms weren't that great.

On campus store was decently priced and the pool was fun

Had a fairly good time here, nothing really to complain about, but nothing overly fantastic.

There's no real place to gather in the tent houses and meet people

Rooms are extremely damp, to the point that all of my clothing is still damp 4 days after leaving. Restaurant and market are straight up closed from 11:00 until 5:00 in the afternoon. There are hand dryers in the bathrooms, but there is no cord to plug any of them in... so that's helpful. There is also no soap dispensers. The "Vatican Shuttle" offered (€3) drops you off about 20 min. walk from the Vatican. Far better off with a public transit pass, which has a bus that picks you up out front

We were in a cabin and the air con didn't work. the front door would not lock so we had to leave all our stuff inside knowing anyone could open the door. Restaurant was a little pricey and not the greatest food but if you had to eat it was fine. The directions that are given via bus was quite hard to figure out at night time as they just state get off at the supermarket.

This hostel felt like I was on school camp again, the wifi is great but you have to do your own investigation and exploring the park as the staff don't give you an introduction or tell you much at all. You get a map though! The facilities are really good although my air con didn't work and the friends I made had the same problem. Te staff are extremely prompt in trying to fix faults in the cabin. Overall I would stay there again, it was clean and the atmosphere was good.

stayed 3 nights Chose PLUS for convenience with Busabout. An absolute pain to get into town 1st night, we emailed in advance, had our reservation date changed, with a confirmation email yet when we arrived no one knew anything about it. We were put in room 131 right down near the big tour buses... room was completely run down and falling apart. giant wasp in room that we had to chase out and our toilet didn't flush. Told staff... No One came to fix it. 2nd & 3rd nights were better in room 57.

Great for the price . Good atmosphere :-)

Very far away from centre

Good place to stay if travelling on a budget. A little out of the city centre but public transport is easy enough to catch, I got away with buying a ticket for the bus and just never validating it so rode everything for 'free'. Easy enough to meet people, would recommend staying.

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The room is actually a tent with metal frame beds. The rooms felt damp, wet and cold (although there was a thunderstorm on the days I stayed). There are no lockers in the room but you can put stuff in storage. The toilets and showers are clean, but some of the doors had broken locks. Also check the door is locked when you leave because sometimes the door doesn't lock properly. The staff are nice and helpful (they allowed me to stay free when I was robbed).

We stood waiting 50 minutes to be checked in and it was boiling. The check in staff were rude too! It's a bus and metro train into Rome or there's a shuttle to Vatican City, the public bus takes forever to arrive as there's no timetable! Everywhere was clean and the pool was a huge bonus, especially after waiting 50 minutes in 32 degree heat!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7