PLUS Camping Roma Reviews

Via Aurelia Km. 8,2 nr. 831, 00165, Rome, Italy

Would have loved to stay more time and go to the pool!

Good hostel, location is a bit out of the way but for the price, I'll take it.

Completely different from what I initially expected when I thought "camping" the ameninities were great! A little bit of a younger crowd for me, but it was cheap and convenient. They also have a shuttle that runs to the Vatican and from there you can hop on the 492 bus and head down towards the coleseum. All around awesome experience. I would definitely stay here again!

The campsite/hostel was a bit further from the center than I thought but the shuttle to the Vatican was great. It made thinking about traveling easier. The staff were all very helpful and kind. It is a fun atmosphere and looking forward to my next visit!

• 23rd Jun 2015

The staff were all quite rude at plus camping Roma. Everyone was cold and grumpy. The place itself is quite good, rooms are fairly okay and very cheap. Just annoying as it is a bus and a metro trip out of the city. Would stay there again to save money but if you don't need to go cheap cheap I wouldn't reccomend

• 22nd Jun 2015

Shuttle bus should state that it doesn't actually always go at every hour as we were left stranded in Rome for an hour after it didn't show up at 3:30pm

• 21st Jun 2015

far from center but only 1.50€ to get an integrated ticket to center. Bring earplugs ! Place was super worth every penny ! Pool was great and so were the showers & facilities !

i think the location of hostelworld is different from the real location. I only note this when i recieve the email of plus camping with the location step by step. the wifii is good, but in a moment the wifii stop to working.

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Spain

This is an excellent Camping hostel and I would say "Perfect" with only little problem is that its a bit far from city center. But everything else is perfect.... The hostel has everything inside it.. supermarket, party place, large swimming pool, ATM, ticket machines etc.. endless facilities and wonderful atmosphere in Rome guys.. I would recommend this hostel for sure...

Had an awesome 2 days at the hostel....helpful staff,fantastic food in the ciao bella restaurant n good entertainment in the bar in the evening....met some fun people from allover the world....no hassles whatsoever and will definately be recommending this hostel to my friends

• 19th Jun 2015

Where do I even start. The staff were less than helpful. Everything takes ten times longer than it should. The restaurant is a joke, I could cook better food myself when I was 8 years old. The WiFi is useless it logs you off every five minutes. If you actually want to sleep book a bungalow not a tent because the walls are paper thin and you get to hear everyone having sex all night and the beds squeaking. If you can avoid staying here then definitely do it.

No lockers to store belongings. I stayed in a tent. It wasn't much more than a place to rest your head. A bit far from the city center, and essentially impossible to reach late at night without a taxi

Enjoyed our stay all the staff where friendly and helpful and it was really easy to get to all the sites we wanted to see, i would recommend this accommodation to anyone staying in the area.

• 16th Jun 2015

A nice 'camping' experience. The tents have outlets and the wifi reached all the way to my tent (last row), which was really nice. The market is very convenient and most things are at a good price. The big downside for me is that there are no lockers in the tents and public transport to the hostel wasn't great. Metro's closed at 9:30 due to track work, so check before you go b/c replacement bus takes a while and you could miss last connecting bus to hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Great atmosphere and good restaurant and shop. The rooms are pretty average - Shower tap was really difficult to use - was either really hot or freezing cold. The air conditioner was really temperamental, didn't work properly.

Very fun atmosphere, lots of people around and good food and drinks. Also very easy to do washing!

I had to wait one hour to check in and there were only six people in front of me!!! Although it was a nice place to stay I highly doubt I will ever go back.

The shuttle service to/from the vatican was really good. Wifi only available around the restaurant area which could do with some outdoor lighting for the evenings.

The women at reception were lovely. However somrbmen who waited tables at the restaurant seemed to think they were all apart of some boys club, it wasn't a nice mentality I feel. Not all of them but some were rude too.

The shower was absolutely freezing and the air conditioner was difficult to use.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4