PLUS Camping Roma

Fabulous 4085 Total Reviews

• Vietnam, Male, 25-30
17th May 2017
6.9

I met several receptionists and all of them are pretty rude, they even felt annoyed for my very first question, they treated us like completely strangers and showed no respect at all. Location is quite far away, even though the cost for tent is cheap, but must mind the cost of bus and time also because of regular traffic jam in Rome. This kind of camping in Venice is much better, not recommended in Rome.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
14th May 2017
7.1

Rooms were good and clean but the hostel was so far from Rome, a 40 minute journey or so taking a bus then the metro. Staff in restaurant were a bit rude and didn't focus on the customers very much. Pool was awesome!!

• jayded
  • Australia, Female, 31-40
14th May 2017
5.1

We were greeted by staff who didn't care at all about her job. Not only did she literally throw the key at us, she also was paying so little attention to what she was doing (or didnt care) that she gave me the wrong change three times and didn't bother telling us where we were staying. The tents, even though cheap, aren't worth saving a few dollars. You can hear everyone (and the traffic) as if they are in your room and the tents have so many gaps that mosquitoes easily found their way in.

7th May 2017

Unfortunately there is no store on site to get food or refreshments. You have to go to the store located in the other side of Aurelia(which is basically a highway). The staff was amazing and helpful with every question I had to be answered. I enjoyed my stay and if I were to go back to Roma, I would definitely choose them again :).

7th May 2017

Very clean campsite, great value for the money. We met some great friends here! Although the campsite is located outside the historic area, it wasn't difficult to get there by bus and metro. The bathrooms were clean with hot water. The pool provided a nice area to relax. It seemed like the staff at the bar/restaurant at night were annoyed by tourists, they could smile more. Other than that, the staff was good and security was solid. Overall, a fantastic place to stay on a budget.

• USA, Male, 18-24
5th May 2017

I am not a big city person, and so it was a pleasure to find this camping village just outside the center of Rome. a bus and a metro, like a hop and a skip, and you're in the city center. The village is right in front of a grocery store, very convinient. Buses and metro run until late, so there's no need to rush back from your excursions. There is a Hostel vibe but also the environment is quiet and removed from the city. I highly recommend.

• USA, Male, 31-40
4th May 2017

Perfect. The one thing that was not ideal was the instructions on where to find the Terravision bus to take you to Ciampino Airport that are listed on the information paper they give you when you check in The Termini Transport station is very busy and we only found the Terravision bus through the help of people on the ground at the station who are there only to help travelers. Otherwise the stay was perfect. We would stay here again in a hearbeat.

29th Apr 2017

Absolutely easy to get to the location. A short trip to downtown. If you want to be in the heart of Rome for a day this is not it but once you make this trip for the first time you'll realize it's easy.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
22nd Apr 2017

We were in a three person bungalow but we never got a third roommate, which was simply a treat for us. The en-suite bathroom was perfect and the beds were comfortable. We struggled to figure out the heater/AC and had to get up to switch it on and off in the night. Pool was beautiful but their shuttle to the Vatican drops you off a little farther than you might think. Ask them for the name of the stop before you go so you can figure out the walk there from the stop. Wifi signal was weak in rooms.

• England, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2017

The facilities (showers, toilets etc.) we're very good. And great that there is a reasonably priced supermarket across the street. It was a quite cold during my stay, so not ideal weather for being in a tent, but the staff were really helpful and gave me extra blankets so that I didn't freeze. I found transport from central Rome to the campsite simple and reliable (apart from Sunday when the buses were not so regular or reliable). I enjoyed my stay and would return in future.