PLUS Camping Roma Reviews

Via Aurelia Km. 8,2 nr. 831, 00165, Rome, Italy

The bus station is in front of the entrance, however you have to walk a massive detour as the passenger bridge is closed. The center of the area is a constuction site, no pool or relaxing area available. Untill these two issues are not solved I can't recommend this location.

My sister and I had a great stay at Plus Camping Roma! We had a two person private tent. It had a floor, electricity and lights, and a sliding door with a lock. Simple, but comfortable. The bathrooms were convenient and clean. It is far from the city center, but pretty easy to get there by bus and metro. The bus drops you off across the street (highway, really), but there is a pathway that guides you up over a bridge and down to the site. The staff were accommodating and friendly.

Actually, I had to cancel my trip to Rome. I e-mailed the hostel in advance and they were very quick and polite in canceling my reservation with no charge. I plan a trip later and will book with them again.

You should provide more bed sheets when the weather it's cold! I had cold my 3 nights there

I had a great time, but I changed from the tent to the bungalow, because it's really cold inside the tent, and the shared bathroom sometimes has no hot water. The atmosphere is amazing, and the staff really helpful and friendly. Go to the bar during the night, you will meet new people and you will enjoy even more! Sometimes waiting for the bus is annoying, specially during holidays.

Internet didn't work, the place is a bit far from rome but a taxi to the city is usually less that 20 euro so not too bad really

enjoyed my stay.

It's cheap and the atmosphere is great + friendly staff. Thank you.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Lithuania

The hostel was okay, but the room smelled like cigarette smoke. Also, the 'free wifi' did not work in the rooms, and when you need wifi to contact people, that doesn't help. The staff was very nice and helpful, but the room was tiny and so damp!

Our bungalow didn't have heat! Even cuddled with my husband under both our quilts we were freezing for the whole night.

• 13th Mar 2015

It would be great if the stuff come into our room with our permission:)

Because of a public transfer of the city that is very poorly done, it took us more then 3 hours to get to the hostel from the Fuimicini airport (using bus suffle, metro and local bus line!). Our DELUX!!!!! Twin Private Ensuite looked NOTHING like the room on the pictures when we booked it! It was way too cold in the room, everything was shaky and the amount of dust inside of the room was unacceptable! Restaurante was closed from 11 to 18 o'clock! We couldn't get a cup of coffee 'cause of it!

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Croatia

You're just so far away here. It's decent, nothing wrong, nothing great.

The network service seems not so stable...

We loved to stay in this hostel,little far from town but very confortable place and nice restaurant , it was my se cons time visit ,sure will be back again.

This is a wonderful place and I just had a great time.

• 14th Nov 2014