PLUS Camping Roma Reviews

Via Aurelia Km. 8,2 nr. 831, 00165, Rome, Italy

No WiFi in cabins, staff leave much to be desired, quite a hassle to get to the city centre. Otherwise a good atmosphere with a nice pool to enjoy.

Would have loved to stay more time and go to the pool!

this is a great campsite to get away from the crazy city. pool is great. restaurant and shop are handy. tents are good if your doing it cheap. shuttle to the metro near the Vatican was handy too. for a campsite, we really enjoyed our stay here.

Very busy place and very far from sights, staff were ok but had confusion and spent most of one morning trying to tell housekeeping was booked for another night. Reception gets slammed with tour groups so for a simple question or to solve confusion it can take quite a while. Bar was fun. My room didn't get any cleaning after people left, not even new tp so it's almost always a dirty room from the last people.

We were very impressed with the facility. It was very well maintained and clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the shuttle service was a nice surprise! It was a very pleasant stay and introduction to Europe!

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Good hostel, location is a bit out of the way but for the price, I'll take it.

Completely different from what I initially expected when I thought "camping" the ameninities were great! A little bit of a younger crowd for me, but it was cheap and convenient. They also have a shuttle that runs to the Vatican and from there you can hop on the 492 bus and head down towards the coleseum. All around awesome experience. I would definitely stay here again!

Overall an amazing stay! The only issue was that location was far from the city centre but it was also nice to get a break away. Loved the pool, restaurant and club!

The campsite/hostel was a bit further from the center than I thought but the shuttle to the Vatican was great. It made thinking about traveling easier. The staff were all very helpful and kind. It is a fun atmosphere and looking forward to my next visit!

• 23rd Jun 2015

The staff were all quite rude at plus camping Roma. Everyone was cold and grumpy. The place itself is quite good, rooms are fairly okay and very cheap. Just annoying as it is a bus and a metro trip out of the city. Would stay there again to save money but if you don't need to go cheap cheap I wouldn't reccomend

• 22nd Jun 2015

We stayed 3 nights. I would definitely recommend Plus Camping Roma. :) Good place to stay.

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Nepal

I stayed in the tent just for a day. For budget travelers, the only negative thing is the connectivity to the place. Public transport is not that frequent and you may have to wait for long to reach the place. Rest everything is good. You may feel cold at night even in summers and another blanket may be needed.

Shuttle bus should state that it doesn't actually always go at every hour as we were left stranded in Rome for an hour after it didn't show up at 3:30pm

• 21st Jun 2015

far from center but only 1.50€ to get an integrated ticket to center. Bring earplugs ! Place was super worth every penny ! Pool was great and so were the showers & facilities !

i think the location of hostelworld is different from the real location. I only note this when i recieve the email of plus camping with the location step by step. the wifii is good, but in a moment the wifii stop to working.

This is an excellent Camping hostel and I would say "Perfect" with only little problem is that its a bit far from city center. But everything else is perfect.... The hostel has everything inside it.. supermarket, party place, large swimming pool, ATM, ticket machines etc.. endless facilities and wonderful atmosphere in Rome guys.. I would recommend this hostel for sure...

Had an awesome 2 days at the hostel....helpful staff,fantastic food in the ciao bella restaurant n good entertainment in the bar in the evening....met some fun people from allover the world....no hassles whatsoever and will definately be recommending this hostel to my friends

• 19th Jun 2015

Where do I even start. The staff were less than helpful. Everything takes ten times longer than it should. The restaurant is a joke, I could cook better food myself when I was 8 years old. The WiFi is useless it logs you off every five minutes. If you actually want to sleep book a bungalow not a tent because the walls are paper thin and you get to hear everyone having sex all night and the beds squeaking. If you can avoid staying here then definitely do it.

No lockers to store belongings. I stayed in a tent. It wasn't much more than a place to rest your head. A bit far from the city center, and essentially impossible to reach late at night without a taxi

Enjoyed our stay all the staff where friendly and helpful and it was really easy to get to all the sites we wanted to see, i would recommend this accommodation to anyone staying in the area.

• 16th Jun 2015