PLUS Camping Roma Reviews

Via Aurelia Km. 8,2 nr. 831, 00165, Rome, Italy

This is an excellent Camping hostel and I would say "Perfect" with only little problem is that its a bit far from city center. But everything else is perfect.... The hostel has everything inside it.. supermarket, party place, large swimming pool, ATM, ticket machines etc.. endless facilities and wonderful atmosphere in Rome guys.. I would recommend this hostel for sure...

Had an awesome 2 days at the hostel....helpful staff,fantastic food in the ciao bella restaurant n good entertainment in the bar in the evening....met some fun people from allover the world....no hassles whatsoever and will definately be recommending this hostel to my friends

• 19th Jun 2015

Where do I even start. The staff were less than helpful. Everything takes ten times longer than it should. The restaurant is a joke, I could cook better food myself when I was 8 years old. The WiFi is useless it logs you off every five minutes. If you actually want to sleep book a bungalow not a tent because the walls are paper thin and you get to hear everyone having sex all night and the beds squeaking. If you can avoid staying here then definitely do it.

No lockers to store belongings. I stayed in a tent. It wasn't much more than a place to rest your head. A bit far from the city center, and essentially impossible to reach late at night without a taxi

Enjoyed our stay all the staff where friendly and helpful and it was really easy to get to all the sites we wanted to see, i would recommend this accommodation to anyone staying in the area.

• 16th Jun 2015

A nice 'camping' experience. The tents have outlets and the wifi reached all the way to my tent (last row), which was really nice. The market is very convenient and most things are at a good price. The big downside for me is that there are no lockers in the tents and public transport to the hostel wasn't great. Metro's closed at 9:30 due to track work, so check before you go b/c replacement bus takes a while and you could miss last connecting bus to hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Great atmosphere and good restaurant and shop. The rooms are pretty average - Shower tap was really difficult to use - was either really hot or freezing cold. The air conditioner was really temperamental, didn't work properly.

Very fun atmosphere, lots of people around and good food and drinks. Also very easy to do washing!

I had to wait one hour to check in and there were only six people in front of me!!! Although it was a nice place to stay I highly doubt I will ever go back.

The shuttle service to/from the vatican was really good. Wifi only available around the restaurant area which could do with some outdoor lighting for the evenings.

The women at reception were lovely. However somrbmen who waited tables at the restaurant seemed to think they were all apart of some boys club, it wasn't a nice mentality I feel. Not all of them but some were rude too.

The shower was absolutely freezing and the air conditioner was difficult to use.

Water in the bungalow was freezing.

We had some difficulty booking a bungalow and unfortunately had to stay in the tents. Unfortunately- because the noise coming from the young ones in the late hours of the night was unfair.

• 10th Jun 2015

Standard camping ground. Food at the bar is ok but over priced, but there's a supermarket over the road. Only real negative is that it's a bit out of town. Other than that, nothing bad to report

Check in takes way way to long

I wasn't very satisfied with the receptionists, as they were too slow. I always needed to wait for about 20mins in the queue, sometimes I decided to ask them later when I didn't want to wait too long. Also, receptionists shouldn't answer the phone as long as the people are waiting on the line. The people in the information point didn't know any events coming in Rome. Anything else was perfect and I have enjoyed my stay. But you should provide a fridge for the quests.

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Lithuania

Great place to stay on a budget. A little far out from town which may not be worth it for some, but it was over all a great stay.

An hour and half wait to check in

• 7th Jun 2015

Everything about this Hostel was great, the staff were very helpful and friendly. The only thing I missed was a guest Kitchen.

• 7th Jun 2015