PLUS Camping Roma Reviews

Via Aurelia Km. 8,2 nr. 831, 00165, Rome, Italy

There was no pool.

I loved this place. It was my first hostel and I was there for over a week. Plenty of time to get to know people and see everything there is around the hostel. Rome was amazing and I am glad I stayed here. Toga parties every few nights and the bartenders are all great guys. The restaurant makes some pretty decent food. The only thing I was not so hot on was how far away from the city center it was. To me it wasn't a huge deal to travel 30 minutes in the morning every morning. Enjoyed my time!

• 6th May 2015

The staff are great,specially the security guards, and the room also interesting just little bit cold at night, but only one thing, it is too far from centre:(, unless you have car, here will be a good choice!

Best option if you're travelling on a budget. Stayed in the 2 p. private tents & toured Pompeii. A little out of the way, as you'd expect for a camping site. Getting there can be hard. Used all 3 blankets as the tent got very cold at night. Showers tend to be cold if you shower late in the day. Tents are lockable, but still felt the need to hide our valuables. Restaurant is excellent value for money. Staff are all exceptional- especially the shuttle driver & restaurant staff.

The bus station is in front of the entrance, however you have to walk a massive detour as the passenger bridge is closed. The center of the area is a constuction site, no pool or relaxing area available. Untill these two issues are not solved I can't recommend this location.

My sister and I had a great stay at Plus Camping Roma! We had a two person private tent. It had a floor, electricity and lights, and a sliding door with a lock. Simple, but comfortable. The bathrooms were convenient and clean. It is far from the city center, but pretty easy to get there by bus and metro. The bus drops you off across the street (highway, really), but there is a pathway that guides you up over a bridge and down to the site. The staff were accommodating and friendly.

Actually, I had to cancel my trip to Rome. I e-mailed the hostel in advance and they were very quick and polite in canceling my reservation with no charge. I plan a trip later and will book with them again.

You should provide more bed sheets when the weather it's cold! I had cold my 3 nights there

I had a great time, but I changed from the tent to the bungalow, because it's really cold inside the tent, and the shared bathroom sometimes has no hot water. The atmosphere is amazing, and the staff really helpful and friendly. Go to the bar during the night, you will meet new people and you will enjoy even more! Sometimes waiting for the bus is annoying, specially during holidays.

Internet didn't work, the place is a bit far from rome but a taxi to the city is usually less that 20 euro so not too bad really

enjoyed my stay.

Great place!! 30 minutes from Rome but surrounded by good transport system. Great bungalows! !! I would return again

• 31st Mar 2015

It's cheap and the atmosphere is great + friendly staff. Thank you.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Lithuania

The hostel was okay, but the room smelled like cigarette smoke. Also, the 'free wifi' did not work in the rooms, and when you need wifi to contact people, that doesn't help. The staff was very nice and helpful, but the room was tiny and so damp!

Our bungalow didn't have heat! Even cuddled with my husband under both our quilts we were freezing for the whole night.

• 13th Mar 2015