PLUS Camping Roma Reviews

Via Aurelia Km. 8,2 nr. 831, 00165, Rome, Italy

I loved the ambience of the camping village. Its a great place to stay. Its just slight far from the Roma Termini and Roma S. Pietro where most of the Tourist attractions are located. However, I would surely recommend a stay here.

• 14th May 2014
  • India

Stayed in a tent and it was excellent! Pool was great, breaky was expensive but had everything. Only down side was it was far from the city but really easy to get to with the bus or shuttle. Would stay again for sure!

The facilities were great but the biggest problem was the distance from the city, We knew that we would be far from the centre but what we didn't realize was how irritating and horrible public transit would be. Sure the bus stop was right infront of the camping but public transit was a bit unreliable and annoying to use! If you are okay with this, then this place was amazing for the price. supermarket right across the road which was great for saving money. Also, it was really cold at night.

The staff are kind and friendly. About the direction to Plus Camping Sites, hostel can write another direction (from main station, guests can take urban train to Rome Aurelia. Walk 500m from this station, then you can find Plus camping. Waiting for bus 246 from Metro takes long time (particularly on Saturdays). This way is much easier when guests come to Plus Camping (Bus 246 doesn't work at weekend, on Sundays !!!).

Cool camping place, and soooooooo economical! But far away from the downtown, you need to take the metro and then the bus to go there, which takes 30 mins.

Would not mind working here, or even living here for a long period of time. I loved the atmosphere and the people that inhabited the space at the time. I honestly did not want to leave I wanted to stay for ever. I want to come again and maybe stay at other plus camping grounds like in Venice or Firenze. Thank you for everything. Iggy

It is a great place to stay that is very good value for money. We stayed in a private tent and loved it!

I got there on a Monday and my roommate checked out the Tuesday morning. Nobody came to clean thé room thé entire time I was there. Had to look at his rumpled dirty sheets the whole time! The sockets are over your head and if using an adaptor there is no way you can plug anything into it. Far from the city Centre. You have to take thee bus and Metro. At least they run till late. Wish there was a kitchenette where you could make your own meals. Really nice pool area and restaurant though

Its really bad the service, they charged me another night just for coming 5 minutes later to check out which thats how long it took me to get from my room to the reception.. i couldnt sleep the camping rooms are so tight that i could hear every noise from the people beside me( snoring). Terrible. I would never stay there again

• 5th May 2014
  • Mexico

Very nice staffs, well organized place, huge, comfortable tents

the staff was very helpful when my friend lost her wallet- gave her another metro/bus ticket and wristband. however, they were not helpful/didn't care when my friend said she thought she got bed bugs and wanted to change rooms. they did end up moving our rooms though with hesitation. they also said it was 'their first complaint ever about it'......

Great camping place! everything is new, modern and clean!!!

• 16th Apr 2014