PLUS Camping Roma Reviews

Via Aurelia Km. 8,2 nr. 831, 00165, Rome, Italy

Really cool spot. Enjoyed my time there.

There are not enough available characters to list the amount of issues with this property. Put simply, if you are expecting to receive the conveniences promised such as hot water etc at this camp sight or any form of correspondence when you communicate with the property or PLUS hostels that you have not received such services you will be sadly disappointed. I recommend paying the little extra and stay closer to the where you will at least get what you pay for!!

It is a little out if the way but an absolutely perfect alternative for accommodation. Not one negative work to say!

The hostel was good and facilities were good, it was however very loud at night though. The location was a little far out.

Really good value for money. Not 5star but when then what do expext when camping.

• 17th May 2014
  • South Africa

Staff didnt cooperate, and made checkin a lot more difficult than it needed to be. A bit out of the way in terms of location, however great for cheap accomodation

Alright facilities and clean enough. The pool is nice but the restaurant food is terrible. Might be cheap but microwaved day-old pasta which was cold is unacceptable. Reception staff were slow, unhelpful and uninterested in helping people. Washing facilities were overpriced and didn't work properly. Location outside rome was difficult for going out, particularly at night.

They had my reservation screwed up despite the fact I booked online and had confirmation of the correct dates. I would recommend having your confirmation handy. There was also an issue with someone in my tent and they not only summoned security immediately but quickly switched accommodations for me. Showers were hot, bathrooms were clean (with toilet paper - no soap, though) and their directions into Rome are easy to follow and understand. You can't beat the price!

For the price you can't go wrong. The tents were fine, basically a private. More of a resort though with lots of families staying around. Pool is nice but the jacuzzi wasn't running til Summer which was a shame since it would have been nice at night. Not the nicest facilities but the restaurant was reasonably priced and there was a supermarket across the road. About 45 minutes to the heart of Rome.

Cheap and nice accomodation, but very noisy neighbours. We stayed in tent and you can hear everything from others tents.

• 15th May 2014
  • Czech Republic

Although it's a bit out, the bus and trains are easy to figure out, just allow time for delays and traffic. Great staff and facilities

I loved the ambience of the camping village. Its a great place to stay. Its just slight far from the Roma Termini and Roma S. Pietro where most of the Tourist attractions are located. However, I would surely recommend a stay here.

• 14th May 2014
  • India

Stayed in a tent and it was excellent! Pool was great, breaky was expensive but had everything. Only down side was it was far from the city but really easy to get to with the bus or shuttle. Would stay again for sure!

The facilities were great but the biggest problem was the distance from the city, We knew that we would be far from the centre but what we didn't realize was how irritating and horrible public transit would be. Sure the bus stop was right infront of the camping but public transit was a bit unreliable and annoying to use! If you are okay with this, then this place was amazing for the price. supermarket right across the road which was great for saving money. Also, it was really cold at night.

The staff are kind and friendly. About the direction to Plus Camping Sites, hostel can write another direction (from main station, guests can take urban train to Rome Aurelia. Walk 500m from this station, then you can find Plus camping. Waiting for bus 246 from Metro takes long time (particularly on Saturdays). This way is much easier when guests come to Plus Camping (Bus 246 doesn't work at weekend, on Sundays !!!).

Cool camping place, and soooooooo economical! But far away from the downtown, you need to take the metro and then the bus to go there, which takes 30 mins.

Would not mind working here, or even living here for a long period of time. I loved the atmosphere and the people that inhabited the space at the time. I honestly did not want to leave I wanted to stay for ever. I want to come again and maybe stay at other plus camping grounds like in Venice or Firenze. Thank you for everything. Iggy

It is a great place to stay that is very good value for money. We stayed in a private tent and loved it!

I got there on a Monday and my roommate checked out the Tuesday morning. Nobody came to clean thé room thé entire time I was there. Had to look at his rumpled dirty sheets the whole time! The sockets are over your head and if using an adaptor there is no way you can plug anything into it. Far from the city Centre. You have to take thee bus and Metro. At least they run till late. Wish there was a kitchenette where you could make your own meals. Really nice pool area and restaurant though

Its really bad the service, they charged me another night just for coming 5 minutes later to check out which thats how long it took me to get from my room to the reception.. i couldnt sleep the camping rooms are so tight that i could hear every noise from the people beside me( snoring). Terrible. I would never stay there again

• 5th May 2014