PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Italy

They put cameras in your room. The bathrooms are weird and uncomfortable. Their extra amenities are cool and all but nothing to write home about. Good service, clean, good breakfast, and easy to fall asleep though. Can't complain

The stay was fantastic. It was awesome to have a sauna, Turkish bath, and pool to relax in after a long day of exploring the city. I recommend it to anyone staying in Florence!

• 22nd Feb 2015

It is not as close by to the station as they say it is, but it is still located very close by from everything that you want to see in Florence.

This is an awesome hostel in beautiful Florence! The downside was that you couldn't cook or even bring any food onto the premise {or alcoholic drinks} since they want you to buy from them at the bar/restaurant they have. Real plus to the place is the pool and sauna! I have stayed twice and would definitely stay again! Important to note: if you are a returning customer you MUST book through their site to get a discount otherwise you wont be eligible for it - we learned that the hard way..

the climatisatione was be very noisy!

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Slovakia

Excellent rooms and facilities Breakfast is not impressive The reception was always extremely crowded around 10am and 2pm (check in and out times)

I just stayed here one night, but it was very easy to do anything in Florence. I wish I can come back and stay here again.

Great shower!!! Felt very safe, good location, very young and modern, thumbs up!

The pool and sauna are amazing. Steam room could be a little hotter. Beds are nice and linen was fresh and clean. Very hot showers with good pressure. They even give you two free towels. I wouldn't buy anything from the kitchen though, very mediocre food.

I stayed in an 8 person mixed dorm with a friend. We had a good experience although the walls are quite thin so you can hear everyone in the halls. Overall I would definitely recommend this hostel and I would stay there again!

The ceiling was leaking somehow, but it was not a problem:) The stuff solved the problem soon. Nice city.

everything was good nice hostel good location,, however they should provide soap at least in toilets, I would say that is basics.

I stayed here for a night because I was arriving late and they had a 24 hr reception desk. Check in took some time even though it was after 11pm and it was difficult to find my bed in the dorm because beds were not assigned and it was dark. Otherwise it served its purpose. Facilities were clean and breakfast was nice, although not free. Would probably not stay again simply because you could find something better for the same price.

A great place to stay, a friend and myself had some issues with a room mate and reception fix that really quickly. The wifi did have some trouble coping when everyone was on, the location was great, the rooms were very spacious and catered for everyone. Really enjoyed my stay and I would definently come back again

The only bad thing about it is the fact that there is no kitchen, they do have a restaurant inside, the price is OK, but the staff - of the restaurant, not the hostel - is bad. And they don't allow you to eat food from outside in there... Other than that I have no complaints, bedrooms and bathrooms are like the ones in hotels.

• 12th Feb 2015

Great hostel! It’s two buildings close to each other. Rooms are big and clean. Lockers available in the room, and towels. Shower and bathroom are split into two rooms, and plenty of light. Wifi works perfectly everywhere too. Bar/restaurant staff is friendly, helpful and accommodating. Reception are usually talking amongst themselves and oblivious to the people standing at the desk needing help. They don’t even look at you when you walk past to go in/out. Otherwise, best hostel in Florence!

Wifi does not actually work in rooms although staff tells you it does.

Amazing hostel. There was a computer room which was very useful for us. And there was also a pool. The rooms were really clean and comfortable. Overall, it was great.

We had to wait more than 45 min to check-in and it was already late (around 10pm).

Dear guest, I apologize if you waited in line; Plus Florence is the most important hostel in town and one of the biggest in Italy and it's always busy. Furthermore, sometimes people arrive all together at any time (we are open 24/24) and it could be possible that guests have to wait a little bit. Anyway I hope you enjoyed your stay! Best regards

This was a clean, well positioned hostel. It was big but well run. However there is no common area, eating area or good place to meet people. There is a restaurant/bar but it was quite and spread out, and is the only place you are allowed to eat. If you are with a group, I would say this is a great place to crash. But if you are alone it doesn't have enough personality to meet other people or really enhance your trip.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7