PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Italy

Very good hostel with everything you could ever need: laundry, sauna/pool, computer room, bar/restaurant. Pretty close to Central Station, though about a 20 minute walk from most top sights. Good staff, didn't encounter a bad attitude ever. Some of the beds aren't that comfortable, but that's my only complaint. Good for solo travelers or big groups. Definitely recommend it!

We booked a twin private room. When we entered the super tiny room, we discovered a double bed!!!!! We expected two seperate beds... But we stayed for only one night, so we didn't want to make it big of a deal. Room clean, tiny and a little bit noisy cause it was in front of a road. It was ok.

You can have heat to your room if you ask for it. They will help you with something's but there wifi sucks and they add clueless on it. The bacon looked half raw and eggs were lots of water in them.

Very friendly staff and nice bedrooms and facilities

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Philippines

Nice place, helpful staff, located 10 minutes from heart of Florence. Had a private room with private bathroom which was clean and spacious. Would definitely stay there again.

I loved my stay and would come back, because the hostel has so much going for it. The only downer I could see was the kitchen/food. I was dissappointed by the quality of the food and because of the restaurant there was no room for a guest kitchen, so I couldn't even prepare a cup of tee or cook a pasta on my own. After 2 dreadful meals I decided to eat outside, which was somewhat sad, because eating good in the hostel with other guests has the potential be one of the most fun parts of the stay

• 6th Apr 2015

No kitchen, more of a cheap hotel than a hostel, but clean and nice rooms so can't complain

Nice hostel and staff at the reception área. The kitchen people weren´t too nice when I asked them to heat up my meal a little bit more. They made me feel like I was really inconveniencing them. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay.

Great hostel in a great location.

Don't stay here if you're traveling alone. It's very hotel like, as there's no common room or kitchen, only a bar and a restaurant. Also, I didn't sleep very well because the beds in my room at least were very squeky and made heaps of noise every time someone moved.

Everything is up to standard to any normal hostel. But the fact that i paid 60Euro for one night for a 8 ppl dorm and i had to pay for the breakfast its pretty sh*****.

Internet didn't work, other than that the facilities are quite good

Huge hostel, not great for meeting people and I was also surprised how many families were staying there. Good facilities and the location is superb. I liked their buffet breakfast option and strong wifi. Would stay again!

Always crowded. Not particularly clean. Feels like an old building. Don't stay here.

• 1st Apr 2015

A good hostel that's pretty clean. The rooms are nice and pretty big, the staff is helpful, and the indoor pool, terrace, balconies make a great addition to it. The atmosphere is a little weird though because they have school groups coming through.

This hostel had some of the best facilities I've seen! Great staff and the location couldn't have been better. Very close to the city center and train stations. You can walk everywhere.

The hostel was lovely the staff were really friendly and helpful, we unfortunately happened to land at the same time as several groups of school children so it was noisy at times. The location was great a five minute walk from the train station and city centre but far enough away not to be caught in the hustle and bustle! Would definitely stay here again and recommend! :)

very clean modern hostel. wifi was hot and cold, i think because the place is so big. computer room with several fast computers to use and print out boarding pass, etc.

Good hostel with a hotel vibe (not sure if thats a good or bad thing), nice rooftop but close early and the same for the bar. They have pool, sauna and turkish bath (which could be a little hotter) but is a great way to finish your day after a long walking tour.

The hostel is in a great location if you plan to visit Florence city-centre - it takes a 10 minutes walk to reach Dome's Place, moreover the hostel is very close to the station and to S. Lorenzo district, where you can find some of the best places where to have a typycal Tuscan lunch/dinner. The Staff was super-kind: I forgot my mobile charger in the room and noticed it only in the afternoon after the check-out. They managed to find it and gave back to me immediately!

• 21st Mar 2015