PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Italy

Facilities were fantastic, but more of a hotel than a hostel,

This place is massive, so it doesn't feel like a hostel. A lot of families tend to stay here, and the overall environment wasn't social. Staff was nice but not helpful. 10 minute walk from train station and 10 from duomo. Fitness center is a room with two treadmills. Rooms are good and clean.

It's one of the bests hostels I ever been. I think just missed a kitchen.

The hostel is pretty good, the location is excellent, near the center, so we could go by walk to all the main touristic points. The wifi was really really bad and the reception was always like a mess, with too many people around and doing checkin and checkout, and there wasn't staff enough, so sometimes was difficult to talk about something with someone. But in general terms, the hostel is very good.

My roommates duct taped me to the floor :(

We were moved suddenly at 3 am to a different room that was drafty and unpleasant. Hostel made the mistake of overbooking our room, so when we came home at 3 am after a nice night out, we were the ones who had to suffer for some reason, and were forced to move all our stuff into a new room and struggle with the desk attendant. Staff did not care at all. My friend even lost her umbrella in the hasty room change imposed on us, and they didn't care about that either. I would not recommend.

• 14th Nov 2014

Great hostel with great accomodations, great deal for the money I paid!

Clean, comfortable, modern. Liked having a towel plug and light at my bed and great shower. No atmosphere and so difficult to meet people, not allowed alcohol of your own in the bar. Location was decent. They had computers to use which is a plus as a traveler (get it PLUS) lolz. Decent stay.

Very good hostel. I've been there for 2 nights and for me it's worthy it!

One of the best hostel that I have been so far. Thak you alot for the hospitality and in future if can, please make the check in time earlier at 12pm.. Thanks

The facilities and rooms were really good value for money. The hostel is very big and without a common room (a bar/restaurant while nice doesn't provide the same space for coming together) so lacks atmosphere. But overall very good.

Our staying there was quite nice except for one night when there were a lot of young students from a couple of high schools who made a lot of noise all night long. The hostel has everything you need and the staff is OK (for Italy).

This hostel was such a wonderful find! When I was reading the reviews, my expectations were really high and I am glad to say I was NOT disappointed. It went above and beyond what I expected. When I think hostel, I think super cheap and a little dingy and Plus Florence is anything but! My friend and I opted for a private double room. The room was super clean, super new, and super chique. The toilets had a bidet for goodness sakes! And the night was only 19 euros!

• 9th Nov 2014

Paid 20 euros for a 6 person mixed, everything was good minus the fact of mosquitoes, woke up with quite a few in the mornings and so did my buddies!

Massive hostel, but you go in knowing that and it's not too bad, still able to meet people if you're outgoing enough.

I wa. dissaponted with my stay, after reading all the reviews here. The wifi was terrible, many of us could not even get connected, and once they did the connection kept droppping. There was black mould in the bathroom. The breakfast was kind of expensive (€6) with not many options. Beds were very uncomfortable and sheets were stained Staff at front desk was overwhelmed at check in, yet kept talking to other employees instead of working the line faster Pro; the water pressure was great and hot.

Nice place to stay. We chose a private double room, our room looked like an average hotel more than a hostel. We had a tv and two placards, and a private bathroom. A bit cold but also extra blankets. Our room was in the 4th floor, and some noise came from the outside at night. Breakfast is not included, but you can have an 'all you can eat' for 6€. It is not as any hostel I've ever stayed. It is huge! My score: 8.

Doesn't have kitchen. Other facilities are good. Walking distance to center of town. Price is often up and down

The hostel is amazing I have no negative feedback... The staff is amazing (the only exception is the guy from the restaurant downstairs).

More like a hotel with the pool, sauna, rooftop

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7