PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Italy

its a really nice hostel if your only planning on hanging out with the people you came with, not really anywhere to make friends with the other guests i was a little disappointed at the lack of a common room. there is a lot of tables in the restaurant where you can chill out but its not quite the same. other than that its a perfectly good hostel.

Great!! We love it!! Excelent restaurant and staff!

Great hostel... Its that great that you might party there instead of getting to know florence

This hostel was quite comfortable however would strongly urge young solo travellers to go elsewhere simply due to the ambience. It was full of large groups so almost impossible to meet people. It reminded me of where I would stay on school camp...

I've stayed at hotels that weren't as nice as this. It's great. One downside is that it is a little bit of a walk outside of the center city, but it's not really bad at all.

very nice place to stay, high value for money

Its in a very good location, near Santa Maria Novela station. I stayed in a private roomie, which was very clean. The only thing i have to complain about was the outside noise from the street.

Very good hostel ... I had a shared room with other three girls and the room and the bathroom were clean ... It has a resturant and bar downstair which is very nice in the evening as well as swimming pool ... I met with many people their ... I will book in this hostel, if I will visit Florence again in future.

Below average. Was expecting good things since they have so many awards... Waited half hour for check in, got given one key between 4 of us and he wouldn't let us pay separately. Got placed on the "all female floor" even tho there were 3 males in our group. Beds were the most uncomfortable beds I've ever had at any hostel. No kitchen or even anywhere that you're allowed to eat your own food. Food at the bar was pretty average too. On the bright side the shower was great and wifi worked fine.

Awesome facilities, Saturday night was super expensive for a late booking. Met lots of people and used the pool and sauna.

Resturant down stairs is more like a cafeteria (nothing like Plus Berlin) and all the food has been frozen then defrosted. Other than that, comfy beds, clean bathrooms, great location, secure large lockers to fit your whole suitcase, lovely staff and cheap drinks at happy hour. Would definitely recommend.

I spent more than 30 minutes waiting the 2 recepicionists check-in 10 people.

Everything was great, except the wifi was VERY slow. Not a big deal if you're just checking social media, but for serious trip planning it was quite frustrating.

• 14th Jan 2015

One major problem with this hostel is that you can't use the Internet insidr your room, this is frustrating. You have to walk down into the main lobby where all the seats are filled up by people also trying to access the wifi. Other than that, was a good hostel, would be good to just fix up the Internet.

we would have had an amazing time at PLUS Florence if there was a kitchen to use! However, the staff were really friendly and helped us with everything we needed. The rooms were large and clean, with individual reading lights and power points. The spa, pool and steam room were awesome! One of the best hotels we've been in so far.

good value and very friendly, helpful staff.

• 12th Jan 2015

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your opinion, we are glad you enjoyed your stay! Best regards

Perfect place if all you need is a bed. Only a 10 min walk to the duomo and nice friendly staff. Cool place.

• 11th Jan 2015

Thanks a lot for your comment, we really appreciate it! Come back soon! Best regards

I enjoyed it here. It's in a safe area to walk arounfd night and there are great and reasonably priced restaurants reallt close. Short walking distance to the train station as well as the centre of town. There are some more hotel style facilities with a pool and spa but its still got a nive hostel feel, maybe just a little more fancy.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your opinion. Plus Florence is only 10 minutes walking from the city centre and from the main attractions. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Best regards

Nice place to stay in Florence. They clearly put a lot of effort into the property but I think the atmosphere could use some work -- upstairs bar is totally deserted (no bartender even!) and they giveaway a free shot but nobody seems to stick around after.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your opinion. We always try to do our best to satisfy our guests and we are happy when we reach the goal! thanks for your suggestion, we'll really take it into account. Best regards

I found ladies underwear in the sheets when I unfolded them. That was pretty gross. But it's a nice place in a sweet location overall

• 6th Jan 2015

Dear guest, we are thunderstruck about your comment and we are SOOOOO sorry! Seriously, it has never happened and we apologize. Our housekeeping staff is very meticulous and won't happen again. Best regards

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7