PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Italy

The hostel has a very good infrastructure. There is a good restaurant inside with cheap offers. The staff are not always kind and there is a big noise at night from the bar.

• 16th Apr 2014

The hostel was very nice, and the rooms were spacious. I enjoyed the fact that wifi reached the rooms and that each bed had its own lamp and power outlet. The two en suites were also nice and well thought out. However, there were a ton of school grous running around at all hours. There were dozens of 12 year old boys sliding up and down the hallways and shouting, so there was a bit of a noise issue. Also, we missed having a guest kitchen to use.

I loved staying here. My room was not in the main building, but in what I think is the newer building. Everything looked brand new (beds, lockers, bathrooms, etc.). My only complaint was that the lockers didn't seem to lock. No one in my room could figure it out. The resteraunt was pretty good and reasonably priced. The pool area was very nice and relaxing. They also had computers to use free of charge. The staff was very helpful. Everything was within easy walking distance.

My stay at this hostel is not memorable and one I would like to forget sooner rather than later. The hostel put me in a room where there were no free beds, made up bed for me which was occupied to which at 3am I was awoken by the owner of the bed angrily. He went to get reception who denied I was supposed to be in the room. A couple of days after 3 argentinans were placed in the room who all smoked weed. The hostel was also filled with 13yr old kids you couldnt move and they used the restaurant.

This is not the type of hostel that you want to go to if you are looking for a warm welcome to a new place or to meet interesting, friendly travelers. It's more like a very cheap hotel with many people going in and out every day. The staff is somewhat cold, there is almost no support offered to you. I was just given a key and ya está. I had to specifically ask for a map. On top of the cost you are expected to pay to secure your things with a 3eu lock. Not very warm like other hostels I'm used to

Stayed in a 3 bed dorm with friends. Really comfortable beds with clean sheets although narrow beds but that is with all hostel dorms. They had a lot of electrical wall outlets which was fantastic. Shame there wasn't a sink in the room so we could get ready faster. Didn't use the facilities so can't comment. Overall a good stay. No real atmosphere if you are looking for one, then again we were 4 friends and weren't really looking for atmosphere....

awful. not clean at all. little kids running around everywhere and the staff was not helpful at all

This is a great hostel, especially if you are a college student. We really liked our room and the available facilities. Our only complaint is that it can be a little loud at night. Otherwise, the staff was very friendly and helpful and we had a great stay.

I was in a private room and I was wake up by some guys that start knocking my door, as well as others, in the middle of the night. They were there for almost half an hour...in addition the bed was not confortable at all.

Everying is good but the rubbish bin no cleaning for three days.

Amazing hostel! I would defnitly stay there for a month! I only mention that there are a lot of college groups, and sometimes it might get nousy. Nevertheless, it is part of the trip.

This hostel was great...so spacious and clean! It felt a bit more like a hotel in that respect, however, it still had the hostel vibe in that it was easy to meet lots of people. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to visit florence.

• 7th Mar 2014

Nice and clean room!

Keycard access to rooms with storage lockers available in-room (provide your own lock). Located near bus stops and train station, and only a short walk from Il Duomo. Staff was very helpful. Atmosphere was great (I had amazing roommates), but there were a lot of high school age kids staying there. Daily housekeeping with bedding changes was nice. Meals available (not great though). Pool and DJ booth downstairs. Only downside was that I couldn't get the hot water to work in the shower.

Good hostel. Great to have pool, sauna and steam room.

Caters more to large tour groups than to individuals. My primary complaints are the poor quality of the beds in the 6- and 8- person rooms, lack of outlets in the bathrooms, no soap in the dorm bathrooms, broken shower doors, and a complete lack of enforcement of quiet hours. The external door to our room was even kicked in by a wasted middle-aged woman at 9.30 in the morning. I've stayed here multiple times, but I will likely look for accommodation elsewhere for my next stay in Florence.

The Hostel was a perfect place to stay. It made the trip mode ease and relaxing. The breakfast was value for money. Best place to stay in Florence.

Amazing facilities for a hostel! Clean rooms and good location near to the centre of town

really nice hostel and the people working there are really nice too!! Really enjoyed my stay in Florence thanks to them!

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Paraguay

Its really annoying that it's not possible to eat outside food inside the hotel, they told us to eat it in the lobby, ehats ridiculous when you have a dining room.

• 13th Feb 2014