PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 15, Florence, Italy

Room needed better lighting! It was very dim. Couldn't get into pool and gym area as door was locked during opening hours. Everything was clean though and restaurant was money.

The hostel is huge and our stay was very good! The only thing is that the internet is not so good. Everything else was perfect.

Great Hostel, the spa was awesome. Though it lacks a kitchen to socialize (there is a bar/restaurant but the atmosphere is not the same)

Wifi made you sign in everytime which got annoying. Lockers weren't huge but they were secure. About a 15 minute walk from the train station/everything else. Staff was very helpful. Clean beds and bathrooms.

would like to have had duvets as standard.

• 21st Nov 2015

All in all this is a good hostel. It's one of the mega hostels so it can be slightly harder to meet people. I wish it had a kitchen so we could make our own food, but it seemed like most people enjoyed the restaurant. I really liked the location and would definitely stay here again if I ended up in Florence.

Very comfortable hostel. It's a plus that they have a pool, sauna and steam room, and also a restaurant and bar in the basement. Staff are helpful if you have any questions and the location is about a 10 minute walk away from the train station. Would go back if I was to return to Florence!

Nice & clean with many facilities such as laundry, indoor swimming pool, sauna for good relaxing after visiting whole day long.

Good hostel. Staff seemed to be irritated easily.

A good hostel located in a convenient location considering where I needed to be. Power outlets and a small lamp were at every bed which made charging electrics and staying up later than others a nonissue. The toilet only flushed half of the time and soap wasn't really available. If I ever ended up back in Florence, though, I would most likely return.

• 12th Nov 2015

The place is ok, it has a lot of common areas which I appreciate. It's like 15 minute walk from train station Firenze SMN, although the street to get there is quite narrow. The breakfast is not included hiwever for 6€ you can get a very nice and big one (probably the best I had during my trip in Europe)

It is good place to stay, near train station, good facilities, big room, and quite convenient to use luggage room.

Very nice hostel, although more like a hotel. Comfy beds, although a little squeaky. Large rooms. Swimming pool area was a bonus. Only downside was no real common room to meet other backpackers. Would recommend and would stay here again.

Just your average hostel. Easy to meet people, nice rooms and facilities. Only complaint is the staff. They were unfriendly to the point where I remembered it. I didn't find them to be personal and did not provide any information about the city. After requesting some help with things to do, they weren't of much use. Place feels more like a hotel.

Great place, great facilities and great people! Best of all, it's clean! . Staff members could do better by just a simple smile? Location is about 1km away from the train station, so there abit of walking to do.

The only complaint I have about this hostel was there were no refrigerators for personal food. I ended up having to throw some stuff out which isn't ideal as a traveler. Felt a lot like a hotel which was a nice change of pace. Good deal for your money!

I only stay here for one day before leaving but I found it really a good place to stay and get relax. There is a swimming pool, sauna and terrace with nice view.. Also you can meet nice people here. Highly recommended!

Struck me as way too big. Check-in took forever because one staff member was helping way too many people to check in. Lots of people seem to stay here for conventions so it gets really crowded in some areas. Overall just felt pretty uncomfortable because of how massive this place is.

Excellent. More like a hotel than hostel. Clean. Facilities included pool and sauna. Lockers in rooms. Seperate toilet and shower in dorms. Excellent value.

Muy buen sitio cerca al metro la gente increible muy bien estuvo todo

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7