PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Italy

Staff were able to switch us to a 2 bed room rather than a 3 bed at very short notice after one of our group had to fly home due to a family bereavement! Very Impressed! Would definitely stay here again!

A great hostel! enjoyed our stay.

Nice and big room and bathroom and air conditioned and good wifi

Nice hostel, great location. I prefer more intimate hostels, but it's a good choice for your stay in Florence.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Location was a bit far from the city but still walkable and so close to the station! Only downside for me the staff could have been a bit more willing to help and friendly, but overall a great place to stay!!

They raised the price when I got there, I was only suppose to pay 22euros but they charged my 30euros and then the next night they were going to charge me 50euros and this was a Monday!! So I instantly cancelled and went else where. Such a ridiculous prices for an extreamly average hostel.

Great hostel! Really clean and comfortable; good atmosphere and good food available. Unfortunately no kitchen. Ensuite bathrooms to each room which were clean, but can be annoying because only one person at a time can use the shower or toilet (they were separated). Were kept clean but shower drain was very blocked. Amazing staff - very helpful for planning day trips and things to do in Florence

This hostel was a nice, cheap place to stay. Could have been improved with evening events other than a buffet, and proper kitchen facilities-a microwave is not a kitchen. Other than that the location is easy, on the same road as the station and just a 20 minute walk from the tower. I have had a lovely stay here.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your opinion. We hope you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for all your suggestions! Best regards

Great atmosphere, nice bar and swimming area at the ground floor and a nice terrace on the roof. Rooms were spacy as well.

Dear Guest, we are happy you enjoyed your stay and our facilities. We always do our best to welcome our guests. The swimming pool is the ideal place to relax after a long day walking around and to meet some new friends. Best regards,

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay! The accommodation was great! Rooms got messy at night but were always spotless after staff had been in to clean! Just one comment: possibly mention to people checking in that air conditioning is available upon request. I slept in a very hot room for the first 2 nights because I didn't know this.

Dear guest, thanks for your suggestion, we'll do it! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Best regards

Great hostel, pretty clean but also very expensive.

Great place to stay! Very clean and staff was awesome. Definitely a place to stay if you want to meet a lot of fun travelers! Would recommend to all friends

Food was bad pool wasnt filled with water to the top and air con didn't work... But the location and staff were great

• 26th Jul 2014

Everything was extremely convenient and facilities such as pool and etc were great. However not the same sense of community you get in smaller hostels making it harder to socialise

Overall good place, rooms were super clean and pool/bar facilities really nice. Bar was packed at night but not hugely social, as most guests were with Top Deck and Busabout, but good place to stay with a group.

Ellen was really helpful and Andrea is extremely good looking !

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Look - if you're looking for a HUGE, impersonal hostel with a party vibe and pretty good facilities, then PLUS is a good choice. The beds aren't great, the bar and restaurant are laughably overpriced and the 'fitness area' consists of a treadmill and bike - but it is in a good location and the staff seemed friendly enough and we enjoyed our stay. Remember what it's like flying on Ryanair - plus is the PLUS is the hostel equivalent in Florence.

I have so many good things to say about Plus Florence! Great location and clean, comfortable facilities. Also extremely helpful staff-- I had not been able to find any hostels available for the number of days I was staying in Florence (book your hostel early!!!), so when I checked out, I begged Plus to see if they had any availability at all for the next night. They were able to find me an available bed after someone cancelled that had a great view of the city! Great wifi too. Highly recommend!

Had a great stay

The hostel was clean, the staff were friendly, and the location was convenient to all public transport, attractions and good places to eat!