PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 15, Florence, Italy

One of the nicest hostels I've ever been in. SO CLEAN rooms are awesome and there is a patio with a tiki bar, sun bathing beds and little pool which is awesome!

Very cool place with big rooms and comfortable beds, and the bar and terrace and swimming cool is great. Easy to find, and great place to meet new people. Only problem I had was that the air conditioner didn't work, so we had to sleep with the windows open because it was so warm, but the street was so loud so it was hard to sleep.

The air conditioning didn't work in room 12. Perhaps the older rooms are worse because my friend was in 500 and it was great

Has everything you could need in a hostel. Very practical hostel, best location too. Makes visiting Florence easy. Our shower flooded which was gross but I've experienced a lot worse around Europe.

It has all the facilities you need. Comfy beds. Close location to the city centre. I got a free upgrade thanks to a cool staff member.

Place was nice, clean and tidy. Has everything you need. Great location.

We had a lovely room and the staff were helpful. The restitaunt is great and the pool area was nice

Great atmosphere and friendly staff!! Clean but terrible aircon. Bar and breakfast are pretty expensive!

• 3rd Sep 2015
  • New Zealand

This hostel is large and very professional. Features nice, clean rooms, a lounge area, full bar, and pool. Location is excellent, only 10-15 min walk from central train station and very close to everything. The only issue was the internet. It was only a strong signal in the common area and required very frequent relogging-in. Aside from this, A+++.

Great hostel. I arrived early and they allowed me to leave my bags until check in. They pointed places to visit. The hostel is not hard to find. Very clean and it is massive. The room I stayed was big. They have a pool and a Terrance with a nice view. Great hostel. Even though I stayed one night I would definitely come back.

Excellent hostel, clean with plenty of facilities, pool bar staff were super friendly, pool and sun beds perfect, location is great.

Great hostel. Very busy and buzzing place. Great way to meet people. Pool is a special treat.

I have stayed in 100s of hostels and this was right up there at the top of the pile! Great location, fantastic facilities, clean and spacious! Great place with a great atmosphere!!!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Had a great atmosphere as plenty of people were down at the bar and pool. Staff were helpful.

We had a good time here. Good location easy to walk to places. We stayed in the private room with ensuite which was nice. Staff were not very helpful though. They always seemed too busy. They need more people on the reception desk ... But I would come back

Place was excellent in everything but two aspects. The air conditioning unit in the room was ineffective and overall useless. Seemed this was common throughout the place, as other hostel rooms had the same issue, after speaking with other people. Also the wifi kicks you off every ten minutes or so, and gave you a time limit of 45 minutes; forcing you to sign in frequently.

Awesome facilities, however this 'hostel' is massive so there is less care from the staff. Well situated and good for all ages.

Every single member of your staff needs to be re educated in customer service. Please tell your brown haired bartender to get off of his high horse. He was rude, nasty and a pollock who did not seem to realise that he was being paid to make drinks instead of judge the customers and perform unnecessary tricks that failed to impress. The receptionist was rude and unhelpful. He was working the night shift so I would suggest that he gets a bit more sleep. All other facilities were very enjoyable xo

The beds are clean. The swimming pool is free to use and was refreshing after a tiring day. The map provided by the hostel had all the sites well noted. The restaurant recommended was good value for money.

Hostel was nice, decent location, nice bar downstairs. But the bathroom in my room was filthy, mildew all over the walls and the ceiling tiles were falling apart.