PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Italy

This hostel was such a wonderful find! When I was reading the reviews, my expectations were really high and I am glad to say I was NOT disappointed. It went above and beyond what I expected. When I think hostel, I think super cheap and a little dingy and Plus Florence is anything but! My friend and I opted for a private double room. The room was super clean, super new, and super chique. The toilets had a bidet for goodness sakes! And the night was only 19 euros!

• 9th Nov 2014

Paid 20 euros for a 6 person mixed, everything was good minus the fact of mosquitoes, woke up with quite a few in the mornings and so did my buddies!

Massive hostel, but you go in knowing that and it's not too bad, still able to meet people if you're outgoing enough.

I wa. dissaponted with my stay, after reading all the reviews here. The wifi was terrible, many of us could not even get connected, and once they did the connection kept droppping. There was black mould in the bathroom. The breakfast was kind of expensive (€6) with not many options. Beds were very uncomfortable and sheets were stained Staff at front desk was overwhelmed at check in, yet kept talking to other employees instead of working the line faster Pro; the water pressure was great and hot.

Nice place to stay. We chose a private double room, our room looked like an average hotel more than a hostel. We had a tv and two placards, and a private bathroom. A bit cold but also extra blankets. Our room was in the 4th floor, and some noise came from the outside at night. Breakfast is not included, but you can have an 'all you can eat' for 6€. It is not as any hostel I've ever stayed. It is huge! My score: 8.

Doesn't have kitchen. Other facilities are good. Walking distance to center of town. Price is often up and down

The hostel is amazing I have no negative feedback... The staff is amazing (the only exception is the guy from the restaurant downstairs).

More like a hotel with the pool, sauna, rooftop

Overall good stay. Close to the train station. Only down side is all the people in the dorms were over 50 years old. So went to bed very early 8 - 9 pm and got up very early in the morning

Nice place to stay staff are kind of helpful, but don't seem to fully know what they are doing. There was never a batman at the bar you would always have to go get him. Dorms are pretty good, showers are great! Spacious, clean and have good pressure.

The hostel itself was great! Great facilities, clean and very good price in comparison to everything else in Florence! I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others. My only negative comments were that the staff, were very friendly, but they did not go out of their way to help you. The atmosphere was somewhat cold, and it felt more like a hotel than a hostel.

Its the best hostel that I have booked for my trip in Italy. We felt very comfortable with the facilities and the best thing is that the dorm room is very spacious so its more or like a private room.

This hostel is part of a hostel chain and it really shows. The atmosphere is cold, business-like, and not welcoming. However its a great place to party and has great facilities, which is a big redemption.

Context: 2 nights, double room How to find: a bit on the outskirts of the city, but close to the train station. Reception: efficient and fast, given that we arrived in the middle of the night Room: really fine, hotel-style. Maybe the best value for money we got on our trip. Exterior staircase passed right outside our window, so we had to keep the curtains closed in spite of a great view on the Duomo Bed/Sleep: Very good, not alot of noise around Breakfast: Not included Wifi: Included, quite slow

The Best Hostel I've seen during all my vacation to Italy. Definitely an amazing Hostel near to central Florence. Clean, nice staff, and amazing facilities. Would come back for sure.

I stayed here a few years ago and loved it, but I was here for four nights in October and was disappointed. Rooms were large and clean, but staff were uninterested in being helpful, tours were unaffordable and there was no atmosphere. The night I did go to the bar with someone I met in my room, we bought super expensive beers, paid for the pool table and were the only people there. Two guys joined us around 10:30 - until we were all kicked out at 11 and told to finish our beers in the lobby.

Nice place, everything was pretty good! Loads of faculties except for a kitchen! Food and drinks in the restaurant and bar aren't cheap but a good stay

Amazing hostel! Very clean and organized and it is nice to have a restaurant inside the hostel. WiFi could be improved once it doesn't work inside the rooms.

Excellent breakfast! For 6 euro all you can eat with a large variety of food! The room was spacious and nice location.

A large 8 bed-room with a balcony, shower separate from toilet in the room. It was comfortable and clean. Didn't have much contact with the staff as they are way too busy to socialize! Good place to be, breakfast was good and the bed comfortable!