PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Italy

Inside the room was extremely nice, outside the room was too overwhelming. They had a pool, spa, bar, restaurant, dance floor. It took away from actually meeting people.

Just needed a kitchen!

There's no kitchen and wifi is poor connection. If you want to eat breakfast you have to pay for that.

Nice hostel with a great ambience. It was really too hot in the dormitory. The breakfast was fine.

This place is a good value for the money. It's huge though, and the staff is often too swamped to give you much attention. I would recommend it if you don't mind big hostels.

Very secure and clean with helpful staff. A bit outside the city center, but still close enough. I was upgraded from an 8 to a 5 person room because I stayed for so long, so that was nice. I didn't spend much time in the hostel, but it seemed like they had a solid celebration going on for Australia Day, which was cool. Has great facilities that I really didn't use haha. Very large. Not really a memorable place for me, but definitely a good hostel to stay at, and would go again.

its a really nice hostel if your only planning on hanging out with the people you came with, not really anywhere to make friends with the other guests i was a little disappointed at the lack of a common room. there is a lot of tables in the restaurant where you can chill out but its not quite the same. other than that its a perfectly good hostel.

I love the hostel, it was one of the best hostels I've ever visited, except for the time time to close the club, I think it was really early, and the staff in there is not polite when the time has come.

Great!! We love it!! Excelent restaurant and staff!

A very good hostal , i def recommend !

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Romania

Great hostel... Its that great that you might party there instead of getting to know florence

This hostel was quite comfortable however would strongly urge young solo travellers to go elsewhere simply due to the ambience. It was full of large groups so almost impossible to meet people. It reminded me of where I would stay on school camp...

I've stayed at hotels that weren't as nice as this. It's great. One downside is that it is a little bit of a walk outside of the center city, but it's not really bad at all.

very nice place to stay, high value for money

Its in a very good location, near Santa Maria Novela station. I stayed in a private roomie, which was very clean. The only thing i have to complain about was the outside noise from the street.

Very good hostel ... I had a shared room with other three girls and the room and the bathroom were clean ... It has a resturant and bar downstair which is very nice in the evening as well as swimming pool ... I met with many people their ... I will book in this hostel, if I will visit Florence again in future.

One of the best hostels i have stayed in! It's not often you find a hostel with a pool, sauna, and Turkish steam room. Great value, location, and staff. If you want a inexpensive stay in Florence I doubt you can find better than this place.

Below average. Was expecting good things since they have so many awards... Waited half hour for check in, got given one key between 4 of us and he wouldn't let us pay separately. Got placed on the "all female floor" even tho there were 3 males in our group. Beds were the most uncomfortable beds I've ever had at any hostel. No kitchen or even anywhere that you're allowed to eat your own food. Food at the bar was pretty average too. On the bright side the shower was great and wifi worked fine.

Awesome facilities, Saturday night was super expensive for a late booking. Met lots of people and used the pool and sauna.

Resturant down stairs is more like a cafeteria (nothing like Plus Berlin) and all the food has been frozen then defrosted. Other than that, comfy beds, clean bathrooms, great location, secure large lockers to fit your whole suitcase, lovely staff and cheap drinks at happy hour. Would definitely recommend.