PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Italy

Its the best hostel that I have booked for my trip in Italy. We felt very comfortable with the facilities and the best thing is that the dorm room is very spacious so its more or like a private room.

This hostel is part of a hostel chain and it really shows. The atmosphere is cold, business-like, and not welcoming. However its a great place to party and has great facilities, which is a big redemption.

Context: 2 nights, double room How to find: a bit on the outskirts of the city, but close to the train station. Reception: efficient and fast, given that we arrived in the middle of the night Room: really fine, hotel-style. Maybe the best value for money we got on our trip. Exterior staircase passed right outside our window, so we had to keep the curtains closed in spite of a great view on the Duomo Bed/Sleep: Very good, not alot of noise around Breakfast: Not included Wifi: Included, quite slow

The Best Hostel I've seen during all my vacation to Italy. Definitely an amazing Hostel near to central Florence. Clean, nice staff, and amazing facilities. Would come back for sure.

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » last »