PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Italy

This hostel was amazing. The staff was incredible, the rooms were big and the beds comfortable, the amenities and facilities were outstanding (I wish the rooftop terrace and pool area would stay open later). I felt safe and clean. Best hostel of my entire trip!

Good facilities but staff were disorganised and check in was terrible. Otherwise had a good stay

bit pricey for a backpacker budget, but great location so worth it.

The four-bedroom dorm was very spacious and kept in very good condition. Staff were friendly and accommodating. The only thing sub-par was the food in the cafeteria/restaurant downstairs - but why would you eat there when there's plenty of good food in Florence? :)

Overall my impression of this hostel was just "okay." The beds weren't very comfy, and reception was always busy. It seemed like a place for younger groups, like school trips, or young traveling sports teams. Beware that the lockers only fit a very small wire lock. The location is good it's an easy walk to anywhere in the city. And I would recommend eating at the local restaurants rather than in the hostels restaurant.

• 15th May 2014

Price and service great, but evidently towels were an extra as I found none after shower! I would love to start one in Omaha, will look in to franchise!

• 15th May 2014

Really nice. Just one thing, it got really hot quite early in the morning with the sun shining straight into our room. Comfortable beds, nice blankets, lockable wardrobes. The restaurant was nice.

Very corporate hostel, no atmosphere but the rooms are clean and the bathrooms are nice. The location is good, close to all of the sites. The staff was not helpful, they have maps but you need to ask for them and they basically hurry you along. Ok for a short stay but not great for meeting people and relaxing.

THIS IS NOT A HOSTEL. It's a hotel with lots of beds in each room. One thing I regret is choosing bigger hostels thinking I'd have a better chance of meeting people/partying. Absolutely not the case. Oh yeah, the lockers they have are filthy, they smell disgusting. In fact, my toothbrush still tastes like the locker after 5 weeks. Don't ask me why I still use it though.

The bathroom floor sometimes got flooded.

The hostel is very big, and even with the many high school kids staying it's trying to be a party hostel. The rooms are nice and clean. The breakfast is not included and too expensive , that's a shame. And I missed a common room to it quietly and relax when the roof terrace gets chilly. Overall a fine hostel though.

Just a little far from the main train station. There should be directions given to take the bus from the train station. Other than that, love the atmosphere and it is the largest hostel we stayed so far.

Excellent hostel!!!! Next to main attractions, bars, market, restaurants and main train station !!!

This is pretty well located, within 10-15 minute walks of all the major sights of Florence. However, I did feel it was a little overpriced given that it isn't closer to everything. This hostel has a pool, which I didn't use, but is a cool feature. There is only the restaurant and bar as a common space though and not so much a lounge which made it more difficult to meet people.

The first night they told me and my friend that we couldn't be in the same room although we booked at the exact same time and never had that problem before. She would NOT help us at all. The next day one of the staff (I believe her name was Andrea) easily switched us into the same room and was so friendly. Very grateful!! But the rest of the staff ignore you and barely help you, it was very frustrating. The food in the restaurant is great. Lockers were good. Clean bathrooms attached to room.

Very clear directions to the hostel. Bright and clean entrance way. Room was very clean and cleaned each day. Mostly pleasant and helpful staff. Indoor pool, sauna and turkish bath made it feel like a villa! ! Lol. Wifi was not strong depending on where I was standing even in the first floor. Enjoyed my stay

We really enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were clean and well equipped. It is more like a hostel. The facilities are great with a pool, gym, sauna and bar and the location didn't seem to be too bad either (about a 20 min walk to the statue of David)

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » last »