PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 15, Florence, Italy

I was waiting for the catch, but it didn't come. Excellent value, sauna, pool, €6 in the morning seemed expensive for breakfast until I realised it was all you can eat including eggs, bacon, beans, bread, cereals. Highly recommended hostel.

Great hostel in a great location. Perfect base to do everything!! 👍

I would stay here again in a heart beat. The food was tasty, the sauna was perfect after a long day of traveling, and I enjoy the atmosphere in the bar and meeting other travelers. You can't go wrong with staying here.

Feels like staying in a hotel. Very large. Front desk can get really busy so be prepared for a line. We loved the sauna

I loved the hostel and it's so much like a Hotel. everything is very closeby

Had a great stay at this hostel! Great location so we were able to easily walk to all the attractions around the city. The breakfast was ok, only had it one day. Didn't get to use the pool since it was very busy

Like a luxurious hostel. Pretty sweet location. Close to train station and easily accessible to walk around the city.

Miss a communal kitchen and living room.

Once rated the best hostel in Florence, it' still great, but maybe not *amazing.* Positives: Free towel, separated shower and toilet each with mirror, some rooms have balconies, rooftop terrace (two levels) has an amazing view. Negatives: breakfast not best deal, bar is eh, too big, indoor pool temp is too cold. Overall would definitely still recommend but it probably is better in summer.

• 31st Oct 2015

Was like hotel. Super clean, great amenities, highly recommend. Will definitely use this chain again if given the chance. Lots of teenagers/kids though at the time that I stayed. But otherwise fantastic place.

We stayed in a two person private room. We were on the first floor and directly next to a ramp outside. It was extremely loud. The walls were paper thin and every time some one rolled their suitcase down the ramp outside our room it sounded like thunder. If you are a light sleeper, I would not recommend staying here. The staff seemed polite, but just doing there job, not overly helpful.

Had a great time and met some great people at the hostel. The fan in the shower wasn't working in my room at least but other than that the place was great and located nicely close to the action :)

It's a bit pricey but it's location is solid and the facilities are excellent if excessive.

Near to Interesting sites and train station.

More like a big budget motel. Good location and clean.

More like a hotel than a hostel!! Very clean!!! Great location and friendly and helpful staff. Thanks so much.

Really nice place, wifi was kinda weak. Rooms and bathroom were ok. The only bad thing was that at 3am there were noisy people talking and drinking and were really rude. Apart from that location is good and nice sauna and pool.

As others have said, like a hotel! But I had no problem meeting other travellers in the rooms, in the dining space or in the communal/ computer area. Ideal location for exploring Florence :)

We opted for a private double room here and the room was amazing. We only wished we could of stayed here longer. We will be sure to book here again when we get back to Florence.

Had a great time staying at plus! More of a hotel than a hostel! I was very lucky and had a great group of people to bunk with so It made my time at plus even better! Easy walking distance from Everywhere and nice and clean :)

• 19th Oct 2015