PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Italy

Great staff !!! Huge and busy hostel ! A lots of young parties as well !

The plus is an awesome hostel. Great location and good value. Very big tho, a lot more like a hotel. Also, it's a big party hostel with two bars and a pool - during our stay here, many guests chose to stay by the pool instead of exploring the town. Loved it overall, nice and clean, too!

• 7th Aug 2014

Great hostel, just a short walk from the train station and the centre of the city. Young, lively atmosphere. Provides you with towels and basic toilettries at no extra cost.

• 7th Aug 2014

If you are looking to meet people for a good night out, downstairs you would expect to be vibrant, however its not the case, very quiet and casual. Also the bartender outside was not very good at his customer service, quite rude intact.

Fairly expensive, more like a big hotel than a hostel. Rooms are clean and airconditioned. Short walk into tow and to train station. No cooking facilities, wifi connection is excellent.

Great hostel. Lots of facilities including a pool, good wifi which can be used in the rooms no problem, and air conditioning in the dorms. Rooms are cleaned daily and are always spotless. Perfect for our stay in florence.

First off, great staff! Always so helpful, even with the smallest of questions. The rooms were pretty large for 4 people. Great location, easy walk from the train station, and to the center of tourist attractions. Downsides: internet was a spotty in the rooms. Our bathroom was handicap accessible, which meant it didn't have a lock on it :( Everyone pretty much kept to themselves or their group, so if you're looking to meet people, this might not be the place.

Awesome hostel, wifi everywhere and the pool is super refreshing when it's hot!! No kitchen for travellers who want to make their own food and can't bring in your own drinks so not very budget friendly but a good time!

Staff were able to switch us to a 2 bed room rather than a 3 bed at very short notice after one of our group had to fly home due to a family bereavement! Very Impressed! Would definitely stay here again!

A great hostel! enjoyed our stay.

Nice and big room and bathroom and air conditioned and good wifi

Nice hostel, great location. I prefer more intimate hostels, but it's a good choice for your stay in Florence.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Location was a bit far from the city but still walkable and so close to the station! Only downside for me the staff could have been a bit more willing to help and friendly, but overall a great place to stay!!

They raised the price when I got there, I was only suppose to pay 22euros but they charged my 30euros and then the next night they were going to charge me 50euros and this was a Monday!! So I instantly cancelled and went else where. Such a ridiculous prices for an extreamly average hostel.

This hostel was a nice, cheap place to stay. Could have been improved with evening events other than a buffet, and proper kitchen facilities-a microwave is not a kitchen. Other than that the location is easy, on the same road as the station and just a 20 minute walk from the tower. I have had a lovely stay here.

The tent cabin we stayed in was really creepy and not clean (cobb webs and dead bugs in the corner of the tent cabin, beds weren't comfortable, and no wifi connection). Bathrooms were far from where we were staying and were super gross ( by far the grossest ones we saw) Great atmosphere and parties though. We had friends staying in the bungalows which were MUCH nicer so i definitely recommend paying the extra couple bucks for the bungalows which were very clean and had their own bathrooms!

Great atmosphere, nice bar and swimming area at the ground floor and a nice terrace on the roof. Rooms were spacy as well.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay! The accommodation was great! Rooms got messy at night but were always spotless after staff had been in to clean! Just one comment: possibly mention to people checking in that air conditioning is available upon request. I slept in a very hot room for the first 2 nights because I didn't know this.

Great hostel, pretty clean but also very expensive.

Great place to stay! Very clean and staff was awesome. Definitely a place to stay if you want to meet a lot of fun travelers! Would recommend to all friends