PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

I just wish the indoor pool was heated!

The Wi-Fi connexion was terrible

This has been one of the best hostels I have ever been in. The staff was super friendly specially the sweet African American girl on the front desk. She was very helpful and awesome. The hostel is very safe and clean. The location is excellent

• 19th Jan 2014

The sheet was clean. But the bed was very weak. The upper bed looks very dangerous.

I really liked that it was clean and the rooms spacious. The pool/gym facilities were also great.

• 16th Jan 2014

The best hostel i've stayed. Good staff, great rooms, swimming pools, sauna, turkish bath. And cheap.

This was the best hostel I ever have stayed in!! We had a private room and it was nicer than some hotels we have stayed in other places throughout Europe. Staff are lovely and bar/restaurant is great. Unfortunately sauna didn't work and pool was a little too cold for my liking but the steam room was cool. A little further out but not too long a walk to the centre. Such a good deal

Terrible hostel. They need clean the rooms and toilets.

It is nicely located but if you have a big bag it's an issue because the bus isn't next to the hostel and the street is not asphalt.You will NEVER have WIFI because it simply doesn't work (excuse of the employees: a lot of people using it. But in the morning everyone was asleep and it still didn't work).Plugs for charging??If you're lucky, 4 per room for 8 girls. Fair breakfast.Showers are clean but in a big room there are 6 small with curtains. Where do you change? In front of everyone!! No key

Excellent Hostel. Room is big, clean and warm. Restaurant, Swimming pool, Gym, everything is there Best hostel ever!

Wifi was terrible. We have to spend 5 mins loading a page

It was the perfect hostel! So many additional amenities not always offered by others. The location is decent in being equal distance from the train station and the historic center. The facilities are great compared to other hostels I have stayed in and they had no problem dealing with the large student group I brought with me.

Gym was really good, indoor pool was nice. Need a better check in system, very slow especially with such a busy hostel. Wifi was really bad

• 3rd Jan 2014

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed at. My only complaint is that it was always very crowded, so it was hard to ask staff any questions since so many people were at the reception. I think the abundance of people contributed to the slow wifi. Otherwise, very clean facilities, and good overall atmosphere. The breakfast was worth it, too! I would recommend.

Huge hostel. Great people moving through. The cafe/pool tables/bar/etc is all on the floor beneath the check-in level, so many people don't see it and hang out there. A bit harder to meet people for that reason.

Very nice place, with attentive and very helpful staff. Good location. Nice atmosphere and well decorated with many available activities. Not have breakfast, but paying 6 euros you can have a very complete breakfast. Good wifi, but does not work properly in the most remote rooms.

Could be quite crowded during check in time, but overall a nice and comfortable stay.

Loved the pool and steam room. Nice and clean rooms with own, spacious locker

This is a pretty decent hostel. The beds are comfortable, the showers are hot, the staff is pretty helpful, and they are professional. They do a good job of keeping everything legit and secure, and the location is great for walking around.

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Our private room was really nice (it looked like a proper hotel room) and also had a really nice view of the city. Most of the time we were out in the city but apparently they have restaurant, bar and a pool? (maybe I'm wrong). But anyway, it's great! Would stay here for sure when I get back to Florence. Main attractions are like 15-20 minute walk from hostel but there's a lot of restaurants/bars/shops around.