PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

The wifi connection is bad, no connection in room and is not steady in the lobby. The beds are so noisy and make me feel like unsafe to sleep on. The good point was a quite convenient location and clean rooms.

This hostel was like a 4 star hotel. I loved every minute here, except the wi-fi was a little slow. Highly recommendable

It is a very big place but everything is easy to get to. Rooms are clean and beds are average. Shower is hot and the lockers are spacious. Met some amazing people there. Definitely would stay again and do recommend.

• 19th Dec 2013

Nice hostel, with a pool and a rooftop, nice staff and pretty close to the historical part of the city.

good, the reception took a really long time to wait in line for though

Nice place to stay in Florence. Walking distance to all your main attractions, 10 min walk to train station, had a restaurant (food was good), bar, laundry, pool, etc. The WiFi is horrible (why even have it?) but they do have free computers downstairs which work just fine.

Very awesome Hostel, Good location in a small city. Atmosphere was pretty low but it was low season so that is expected. Facilities were amazing. Florence is a beautiful city and PLUS enhanced my trip immensely. The staff seemed pretty disinterested but when we had a problem with our room it was fixed very quickly.

No common area to drink your own booze. Luckily they don't care if you drink in the stairwell and as a result we met some cool people. Typical mchostel. Didn't take advantage of the pool or sauna but heard good things. I wouldn't not stay here again. Oh and wifi is really bad

Great hostel and facilities but there was no internet in the rooms.

The staff seemed very fed up with life. The "fitness center" was a room with a physio bed. The room was cold and seemed as though I was the first one staying in there in years. Half of this hostel is a new building, and half is old. The new building is more expensive to stay in but much cleaner and more comfortable. I wish they would have mentioned this to me when I was booking. Overall a decent place to come in a group, but pretty terrible if you're a solo backpacker.

• 24th Nov 2013

Big hostel. The gym isn't a gym. It's a treadmill.

Two things; the confirmation email advertised 2pm checkin. That turned into 2.30 when I arrived to drop my things off, which turned into 2.45 by the time I'd queued up, which turned into 3.30 after I was told the first time my room wasn't ready and to check again "later". Second, the "23.00 until late" 'late night' bar was closed by the time I arrived at midnight...on a Saturday night. You have a strange definition of 'late'. Email me at jackpady@gmail.com if you'd like to discuss.

The hostel was very clean. We stayed in one of the newer buildings of the hostel, and it was very nice. The room, shower, and bathroom were clean. We felt safe there as well, and it was in a good area. It wasn't too far in walking distance to the main attractions of the city. There isn't much nightlife right near the hostel if that is what you're looking for. My friends and I tried to go to the bar; however, it was not open even though they said it would be. I would stay here again.

• 8th Nov 2013

Wifi was horrible to almost non existent. Big hostel, pretty impersonal, but overall not bad. Nice rooftop terrace.

Pools a bit grim shower wasn't great

This hostel had the feel of a hotel, but with roommates. I personally found it hard to meet other solo travelers because it felt like the hostel catered to larger groups.. but the hostel itself had nothing to do with that! Also, was only a short walk from the train station which is always a plus!

Good location. I canceled the booking via email just before one day, and I wasnt been charged any extra fee. I supposed be charged because of the cancel policy. The room is really clean. But the wifi is slow in the room, we need to go to lubby reach it.

Nice hostel, fantastic location, awesome breakfast.

We had a really great experience at PLUS Florence. Everything we wanted to get to was walking distance, and after a long flight it was nice to be able to eat right in the building. The wifi is so-so, so be mindful, but other than that we had a great experience!

• 31st Oct 2013

The wifi in this hostel sucks!!!!!!! And no one ever thinks of fixing that!!!!!!