PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 15, Florence, Italy

This was an overall good Hostel. My girlfriend and I really enjoyed the bar area we just wished we brought out swim suits. The private room left more like a hotel room than a hostel. We had an issue with our AC but the hostel staff tried to fix it the best they could but couldn't fix it before we left.

This place completely surprised me. It was a hostel of the absolute highest quality. The facilities were more akin to a hotels than a hostels, and for the price one could not find a better place to stay in Florence. The pool was great, as was the rooftop terrace. The bar and restaurant located on the premises were friendly, well-priced, and had great food. On the other side, the WiFi was pretty bad, so it was almost impossible to get much work done if you didn't use their computer facilities.

PLUS is in an excellent location and is a shirt stroll away from some of the main attractions. The food at the hostel was very good and was as good if not better than food in restaurants for a good price! The outdoor pool was quite small and unheated but in 34 degrees and higher it was just what you needed to cool off. Overall the facilities were excellent and I'd definitely stay again.

Nice and clean hostel with great location, however slightly overpriced compared to other hostel in the area.

Staff very helpful, hostel very clean, good location and lovely swimming pool!

Dear guest many thanks for this nice review! So happy you loved your stay and hope can back again! Best regards

Awesome location, 5 minute walk from train station, 10 minute walk to the city centre and most major sites. By far the best hostel we have stayed in in the past 12 months of travelling. Great cheap restaurant, cheap drinks and great pool!

Dear guest, all the staff thank you for your nice review! We work hard every day and we always do our best to satisfy our guests, we love our job and we love helping visitors! Come back soon :-)

Not a bad option if you're looking for a place close to town. Rooms were very good and the swimming area / bar was very cool. Looked like a lot of large tours come here but that didnt cause any problems.

Dear guest, thanks for writing your opinion. I am glad you enjoyed your holiday at Plus Florence, the location close to the city centre and our spacious and clean rooms. See you again at Plus Florence!

Really enjoyed our stay here, great facilities and the pool area was perfect during the hot weather.

Awesome place to stay at :)

Great location 10 minute walk from bus and train station, right near the center of Florence where you find all the attractions. Large hotel like hostel with pool, bar and restaurant. Was good value for money, would recommend.

Dear guest, thanks so much for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Plus Florence. Come back soon to visit us! Best regards

One of us got given a 'makeshift' bed that did not look like it was made for the room. Awful night sleep for one of us.

dear guest, thanks for your comment. unfortunately I can't well understant what problem you had in the room as you booked two beds in a dorm and were given two beds in the same dorm... Best regards

Not a bad place. But very hard to meet people. No tours or pub crawls. Also not actually close to the train station. Long long walk. Ok location and ok rooms. Showers flooded really easily too

The Air Conditionning is horrible... The hostel is very big! And the facilities are really nice!

Nothing special. Just a big hotel with multiple beds in each room.

Dear guest, thanks for your review. I am sorry that you have been disappointed about your stay: Plus Florence it not only a big hotel as it offers many facilities such as free WIFI and internet point, free outdoor pool, free Spa in wintertime, panoramic terrace with sunchairs, laundry, gym, pool bar, restaurant/pizzeria, reception 24/24, free luggage room and much other...Best regards

hostel plus florence is a hostel near the via nazionale and a few minutes to walk from the train station. it is a very comfortable, clean , amazing , good hostel. you have got a lot of things you can do there: day trips, walking tours, swimming-pool, bar, terrace, disco etc. the staff is very friendly and helpfull and do a lot for you and your pleasant stay.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your opinion. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Plus Florence, the location close to the centre and our friendly staff. Plus Florence is just 10 minutes walking from Duomo and very close to the new Mercato Centrale, the Italian food market. Best regards

Excellent hostel located a 10 min walk from the train station. 5 min walk from the dental market. Rooms big & comfortable. Bathroom clean. Good warm shower! Pool AMAZING!! So good to have a swim after a day of exploring. Bar good also. Atmosphere pretty good around the pool/bar area. Free maps on arrival. Staff friendly and helpful. Booked a half day winery tour to Chianti through the hostel - highly recommend!!! Thanks guys. Awesome hostel!

Dear guest, I am very happy that you loved the location, so close to the centre, and our Young and friendly staff. Come back soon to visit us!

Close to the rail station, cool little pool and bar area

fantastic hostel! arrived 5 hours early for check in but was allowed to use showers, bathrooms and was even given a towel. facilities were great and the rooms were brilliant, was in 4 bed "dorm" but the room seemed like something you could find in a nice hotel. great location (Florence is tiny anyway) from galleries, main sights and train station. The outside bar and pool area is awesome and I would love to come back here.

big hostel and good facilities. Seems to take reservations from all sorts of people/types. When I was there it seemed like there was a massive highschool booking and made me feel really old!!

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your opinion. Plus Florence is an ideal accomodation for both children and adults as we offer many different facilities (kids love the pool and free WIFI!). Best regards

This hostel was not what I expected. I spent alot of my time out of the hostel, partly because Florence is lovely, partly because the Hostel wasn't ideal. IT IS A PARTY HOSTEL. despite what other say, i was on the first floor and the basement club was thudding through the floor until 2am. It is also very popular with Americans and Australians, who were loud and brash. Again, good if you need a bed to crash, however if you are looking for a cultural holiday, book elsewhere.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your opinion. Plus Florence is an ideal accomodation for both children and adults as we offer many different facilities (kids love the pool and free WIFI!). By the way Plus Florence also offers many quiet and peaceful spots like the panoramic rooftop terrace and the lovely garden... Best regards