PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Italy

The Best Hostel I've seen during all my vacation to Italy. Definitely an amazing Hostel near to central Florence. Clean, nice staff, and amazing facilities. Would come back for sure.

I stayed here a few years ago and loved it, but I was here for four nights in October and was disappointed. Rooms were large and clean, but staff were uninterested in being helpful, tours were unaffordable and there was no atmosphere. The night I did go to the bar with someone I met in my room, we bought super expensive beers, paid for the pool table and were the only people there. Two guys joined us around 10:30 - until we were all kicked out at 11 and told to finish our beers in the lobby.

Nice place, everything was pretty good! Loads of faculties except for a kitchen! Food and drinks in the restaurant and bar aren't cheap but a good stay

Amazing hostel! Very clean and organized and it is nice to have a restaurant inside the hostel. WiFi could be improved once it doesn't work inside the rooms.

Excellent breakfast! For 6 euro all you can eat with a large variety of food! The room was spacious and nice location.

A large 8 bed-room with a balcony, shower separate from toilet in the room. It was comfortable and clean. Didn't have much contact with the staff as they are way too busy to socialize! Good place to be, breakfast was good and the bed comfortable!

It's a very nice hostel. I got a promotion so it was really cheap. The locker on my room didn't work, since it could be open even with a padlock on it. The WiFi was not connecting but they let use the computer for free. They have no kitchen, so you can't cook. They have only the restaurant. The location is quite far but 20 min walking you can get to the doumo, but you pass through a lot of stuff so is OK. Staff is very friendly and helpful, the bed are comfortable and the shower excellent.

“One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Fitness facility, indoor AND outdoor pools, sauna, games room, three bars (one on the roof), good cafeteria, and walk out to a view of the courtyard from your room. It was very hot when I was there, and the sun was coming into my room. I was not able to turn on the AC. Also, the back door of the room leading to the balcony did not lock, so anyone could walk in. Otherwise, the main door required key card for entrance. Location is prime, price is low!

the hostel itself is AMAZINGLY GREAT. it is more like a hotel. though the staff are not so good as the hostel itself. and the breakfast is a little bit expensive. but still a nice place to go.

OMG, you have a mosquito problem. We had to keep the windows open for air circulation because it was unseasonably warm, and I actually ended up with 19 mosquito bites - on the palms of my hands, on my face, on the bottoms of my feet. Please spray for mosquitos; they transmit disease. While I understand that closing the rooftop at 11pm is probably related to noise, it would have been nice for it to be open later since the weather was unseasonably warm.

Was really happy I was upgraded for free to a six bed dorm, reception staff were great most of the time, they found socialising between one another more important than helping guests Apart from that was fine

Price is higher than what I expected. no breakfast...10mins walking from train station..

Plus Florence was a spacious hostel compared to others. It had good facilities available and was central to everything I. Florence

• 15th Oct 2014

It actually is a very nice hostel. Very big and can be a lot of fun. However.... Bedbugs. I'm sure not in every room but defiantly in ours. We were given money to wash our things. But were also told mosquito bites where worse then bedbug bites.... Gross not impressed with the customer service

The price per night varies greatly: one night I paid 40€, another night 19€, both for 8 person mixed dorm. So"value for money" varies. Good facilities, ton of amenities, decent pizza in the cafeteria. Free shot at check in. Not a bad place.

PLUS definitely isn't worth the money. The bathrooms in the rooms weren't great, and the bunks were crudely made from plywood. We found the staff to be pretty rude as well. The bar downstairs is also expensive! No kitchen, not even a place to eat your own food or drink your own alcohol. We moved to a hostel that was a 3rd of the price and so much better - hostel 7 santi

Nice hostel for groups, if you are a solo traveler, go for a small hostel to meet people!

Good location. More like a hotel than a hostel as it's so big. Still, has a good bar and is quite easy to meet people. The wifi was terrible. Otherwise everything was pretty good

Very big place which as a solo traveler can make it harder to meet others, although the bar area does provide a good place to meet fellow travellers. Facilities are very well maintained and clean, short walk to train station, market and attractions in the city centre. Staff friendly and helpful although reception does get very busy at times making it hard to get some quick advice before heading out to explore etc.

Stay here! Staff is great. Clean place. They are the most accommodating place in Florence. Worth the money!