PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

Nice typical chain hostel. Some interesting facilities. Clean and well maintained.

We had fun at PLUS Hostel but found it was more like a hotel. The location is okay, we walked to the city every day but it isn't super close. The bathrooms which were private were sometimes unclean and we were disappointed that there was no communal kitchen.

Staff was not helpful, someone even walked in to "clean" while we were sleeping, and there were bed bugs. Location is great though.

• 29th Oct 2013

My fiance and I stayed for 3 nights. PLUS Florence was really accommodating in changing our room, not because of anything wrong with the hostel, just our preference to be more private. The staff were really friendly, breakfast was good and convenient to have at the hostel. We even went into the sauna, it was so nice to relax. The WIFI was troubling, and not fast enough even to skype. That's probably my only direct complaint.

Wifi sucked.

Best hostel we ever stayed in!! Amazing staff always polite, smiling and ready to help. Next time we travel we'll deifinitely look up if there's a PLUS hostel in town :-)

The wifi was not really good in the rooms. Could improve that !!

Great HUGE hostel. Tons of extras for the price and very clean.

Clean, wifi was a bit patchy, free computers, the reception desk needs more staff! It took like an hour to check in and about 30mins to check out! 30 mins to hand my key back in jeez!

The hostel needs to break open its 'Feedback Box' in the lobby, seems overflowing with unread cards. The main issue here is WiFi... If there is a pool, sauna, Turkish bath etc surely Internet should be no issue? Don't plan on using your wireless devices here, even at reception, however there is a room with 6-7 computers to use. Breakfast is €6!!! Don't even bother! Staff were friendly though, bathrooms fine, beds fine with a lockable cupboard. FIX YOUR WIFI!!!

Very clean! Good

I stayed 32 days all up in this hostel on my four month trip of Europe and loved every thing about it good job guys

• 21st Oct 2013

The Wi.Fi is suuuuuper Slow! but if you go to the roof top it's good. The Staff is very help full, the lockers and clining are very nice! Have a good Trip!

I think they should put number on the bed. When i arrive i really have no idea which bed is still empty. I got bug bites after i return from the hostel. I was staying at the fifth floor at which i couldnt connect to the wifi. Otherwise the hostel is about 10-15 minutes from the station and 30 minutes walk to the city center.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »