PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 15, Florence, Italy

Not really nearby need to walk a long way from train station

• 7th Dec 2015
  • Hong Kong

We booked a 6 bed dorm and ended up getting the whole room to ourselves- which was awesome! Clean beds and ensuite, lockers for everyone, fast wifi, and towels included! Pool & bar on premises but didn't have a look. Walking distance to the duomo and train station (and pretty much everywhere else in Florence as well- it's small!). Only possible downfall is that because it's more hotel than hostel in some ways, there isn't much of an atmosphere.

• 7th Dec 2015

A very lovely place with a friendly staff! Nice rooms with all essential facilities and it's close to the city center.

Maybe I was just misinformed, but I was told that this was a youth backpackers hostel, and that was certainly not the case. I had two 60 year olds guys and a youth soccer team (of 7 year olds) in my room. Not really the crowd is was expecting.

Very cold both in atmosphere and temperature. I stayed only for the night because itrubed me so wrong. The location is great but the staff was cold and handle the check in like a chore "here's your key, NEXT!" I get to my room and it's freezing, there is a small space heater to warm this 8 bunk dorm. In all I was disappointed, not the worst hostel just not a good one

My group of 5 and I really, really enjoyed this hostel! Super comfortable accommodations for an awesome price. We really had no problems with this hostel and felt lucky that it was so great!

Could have used a kitchen but all else was great.

• 2nd Dec 2015

Good for a group young people for exploring florence.

• 1st Dec 2015
  • Hong Kong

Jacuzzi was not working

• 30th Nov 2015
  • Romania

Great place!! Stayed in a 6 bedroom mixed dorm and it was fantastic. Bed was clean and comfortable. Room was large and spacious. Toilet and shower were in separate rooms which made it easier. Shower always hot and both very clean. Hostel also hat pool sauna Turkish bath and fitness room which was icing on the cake. Great location and friendly staff. Deffianlty stay here

Nice facilities: pool, sauna, etc Staff: not very friendly Location: good but a bit of a walk to the center Atmosphere: it feels more like a hotel than a hostel and the 'cafeteria' has many families and children running around so it's not a great place to pregame. It would be cool if they separated the bar area from the dining hall The wifi is terrible Overall, it's a fine hostel. Not great but not the worst

An indoor pool, an outdoor pool too, a sauna and a turquish bath... I didn't use none of those, didn't even saw them, I will bot comment on those, but I think all those facilities might be an unnecessary cherry on top. The hostel is prety good on its own right: lots and varied room types, lots of space, confortable, tranquil and with enough atmosphere.

Room needed better lighting! It was very dim. Couldn't get into pool and gym area as door was locked during opening hours. Everything was clean though and restaurant was money.

The hostel is huge and our stay was very good! The only thing is that the internet is not so good. Everything else was perfect.

Great Hostel, the spa was awesome. Though it lacks a kitchen to socialize (there is a bar/restaurant but the atmosphere is not the same)

This is a great place to stay. The walk to the cathedral is only a 10 minute walk and you have tons of tours available if you want to see the surrounding sights. I would say here again.

Wifi made you sign in everytime which got annoying. Lockers weren't huge but they were secure. About a 15 minute walk from the train station/everything else. Staff was very helpful. Clean beds and bathrooms.

Overall a very good hostel, has more of a hotel vibe to it, which I'm not a fan of and the common room closes pretty early so if you wanna hangout with people you meet you can't unless you go to there room but sucks because the roommates are sleeping. Good hostel though great pool and Turkish bath and sauna. I'd stay again.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in during my whole Euro Trip. The staff was eager to help and the hostel was pretty clean. The sauna and the pool area was well maintained. The bar and the restaurant was pretty happening. The only thing that lacked was a locker system and a kitchen. They provide you with lockers, but no locks. You need to carry your own locks, which generally is not the case.

• 21st Nov 2015
  • India

would like to have had duvets as standard.

• 21st Nov 2015