PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Italy

This was by far the best hostel I stayed at. It was more like a hotel with comfy clean beds and a 24hr desk reception with lovely and helpful staff. It had a great swimming pool and restaurant also. Every bed in the dorm had its own night light and outlet and we were given fresh clean towels every morning for free! The most amazing thing was the price, it was so cheap! I was paying less than €10 a night for this hostel and it was worth every cent!

This hostel was really more like a hotel! Bathrooms and showers in every dorm room, pool, steam room, terrace on the roof. It was also huge and rather busy. It was a bit odd to see families and a dance group in a hostel, but considering it really seemed more like a regular hotel, that's not surprising. One of the best hostels I've stayed at, for sure, especially considering how cheap it was.

I've stayed in hotels that were not as nice as Plus! Only slight complaint is that my bed didn't have a night light or outlet like the other beds and there were only 3 lockers for a four person room. The sauna and pool are worth using, so take advantage of them.

They put cameras in your room. The bathrooms are weird and uncomfortable. Their extra amenities are cool and all but nothing to write home about. Good service, clean, good breakfast, and easy to fall asleep though. Can't complain

The stay was fantastic. It was awesome to have a sauna, Turkish bath, and pool to relax in after a long day of exploring the city. I recommend it to anyone staying in Florence!

Best hostel in Italy, great facilities

It is not as close by to the station as they say it is, but it is still located very close by from everything that you want to see in Florence.

This is an awesome hostel in beautiful Florence! The downside was that you couldn't cook or even bring any food onto the premise {or alcoholic drinks} since they want you to buy from them at the bar/restaurant they have. Real plus to the place is the pool and sauna! I have stayed twice and would definitely stay again! Important to note: if you are a returning customer you MUST book through their site to get a discount otherwise you wont be eligible for it - we learned that the hard way..

the climatisatione was be very noisy!

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Slovakia

Excellent rooms and facilities Breakfast is not impressive The reception was always extremely crowded around 10am and 2pm (check in and out times)

I just stayed here one night, but it was very easy to do anything in Florence. I wish I can come back and stay here again.

Great shower!!! Felt very safe, good location, very young and modern, thumbs up!

The pool and sauna are amazing. Steam room could be a little hotter. Beds are nice and linen was fresh and clean. Very hot showers with good pressure. They even give you two free towels. I wouldn't buy anything from the kitchen though, very mediocre food.

I stayed in an 8 person mixed dorm with a friend. We had a good experience although the walls are quite thin so you can hear everyone in the halls. Overall I would definitely recommend this hostel and I would stay there again!

This hostel does not feel like a hostel really but more like a hotel. There is no kitchen and no common area aside from the hostel restaurant/bar. There is a pool and sauna, which is nice.

The ceiling was leaking somehow, but it was not a problem:) The stuff solved the problem soon. Nice city.

everything was good nice hostel good location,, however they should provide soap at least in toilets, I would say that is basics.

I stayed here for a night because I was arriving late and they had a 24 hr reception desk. Check in took some time even though it was after 11pm and it was difficult to find my bed in the dorm because beds were not assigned and it was dark. Otherwise it served its purpose. Facilities were clean and breakfast was nice, although not free. Would probably not stay again simply because you could find something better for the same price.

A great place to stay, a friend and myself had some issues with a room mate and reception fix that really quickly. The wifi did have some trouble coping when everyone was on, the location was great, the rooms were very spacious and catered for everyone. Really enjoyed my stay and I would definently come back again

The only bad thing about it is the fact that there is no kitchen, they do have a restaurant inside, the price is OK, but the staff - of the restaurant, not the hostel - is bad. And they don't allow you to eat food from outside in there... Other than that I have no complaints, bedrooms and bathrooms are like the ones in hotels.

• 12th Feb 2015