PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 15, Florence, Italy

Truly feels more like a hotel than a hostel, no true place to mingle besides the bar/restaurant downstairs but that felt more like a place where people who were already knew each other we're hanging out. Staff were impersonal. Facilities were quite nice and I can imagine in the summer the outdoor pool would be fantastic.

Great stay at Plus Florence. Comfy beds and clean rooms with a shower and toilet ensuite. This place also has a pool, sauna and steam room which was such a nice extra. Their bar and restaurant has great priced food and drinks which was really handy. It's close to the train station and to all the things you want to see around the town. Cannot fault this place!

It was a very formal set up and is suitable for people who do not want to socialise and meet new people. There is no kitchen and you should not expect any city tips or general advice from the staff because they are too busy. I had to wait 30mins for check-in.

The room was average, the bed was ok, and had private bathroom. The breakfast is kind of expensive, but really good though. The very best of this hostel is the SPA! It has an indoor pool, a sauna and an turkish bath. The terrace is really good with great views, but it is not open during autumm and winter

WORST HOSTEL EVER! On the first night right before I fell asleep a piece of ceiling tile broke off and hit me in the face! There was a water leak which caused the ceiling tile to disintegrate and fall on me.When I went to the front desk to ask for a new bed I was laughed at and told I couldn't. After a little arguing I finally did get a new room. Overall the staff are very rude, the wifi sucks, the beds suck, and facilities are disgusting. Also they had construction which started everyday at 7am

though no kitchen, but i can get water from restaurant. Can go to other rooms through balcony, and our room's window can not be locked.

I was waiting for the catch, but it didn't come. Excellent value, sauna, pool, €6 in the morning seemed expensive for breakfast until I realised it was all you can eat including eggs, bacon, beans, bread, cereals. Highly recommended hostel.

Great hostel in a great location. Perfect base to do everything!! 👍

There was a mix up with our room to start & we got put in an all female dorm (much to the horror of the two females in the room), however the staff were really apologetic & moved us to a 4 bedroom dorm even though I had booked for an 8 bed mixed dorm so that was a great bonus. The facilities were amazing & beds were comfortable. The buffet breakfast was well worthy the extra €6 as well.

I would stay here again in a heart beat. The food was tasty, the sauna was perfect after a long day of traveling, and I enjoy the atmosphere in the bar and meeting other travelers. You can't go wrong with staying here.

Feels like staying in a hotel. Very large. Front desk can get really busy so be prepared for a line. We loved the sauna

I loved the hostel and it's so much like a Hotel. everything is very closeby

Had a great stay at this hostel! Great location so we were able to easily walk to all the attractions around the city. The breakfast was ok, only had it one day. Didn't get to use the pool since it was very busy

Like a luxurious hostel. Pretty sweet location. Close to train station and easily accessible to walk around the city.

Miss a communal kitchen and living room.

Once rated the best hostel in Florence, it' still great, but maybe not *amazing.* Positives: Free towel, separated shower and toilet each with mirror, some rooms have balconies, rooftop terrace (two levels) has an amazing view. Negatives: breakfast not best deal, bar is eh, too big, indoor pool temp is too cold. Overall would definitely still recommend but it probably is better in summer.

• 31st Oct 2015

Was like hotel. Super clean, great amenities, highly recommend. Will definitely use this chain again if given the chance. Lots of teenagers/kids though at the time that I stayed. But otherwise fantastic place.

We stayed in a two person private room. We were on the first floor and directly next to a ramp outside. It was extremely loud. The walls were paper thin and every time some one rolled their suitcase down the ramp outside our room it sounded like thunder. If you are a light sleeper, I would not recommend staying here. The staff seemed polite, but just doing there job, not overly helpful.

Had a great time and met some great people at the hostel. The fan in the shower wasn't working in my room at least but other than that the place was great and located nicely close to the action :)

It's a bit pricey but it's location is solid and the facilities are excellent if excessive.