PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Italy

The hostel is well-organized and big. The staffs are nice and helpful. I was staying in 8 beds dorm room, and it was clean and spacious. Each bed has an outlet, so you don't need to worry about the charging problem. I will definitely come back when I visit Florence again.

It was too noisy. Hostel is look ok, but the room next to the street is too noisy. and I bought some home made pasta in the restaurant..it was cold for dinner, so it was cooked one day before..

Best hostel ive ever been to hands down!!! Only down side is the drink cost to much but u can get youre oun

The beds were the worst I've experienced in Europe so far with saggy mattresses and squeaky frames. The bar was loud and though I was on the 3rd floor we could feel the music until 1am. You have to ask at reception for the AC to be turned on - a must to try and muffle some of the bar music. Lockers only take thin locks like a luggage lock or ski lock. Reception was always busy

Nice decent sized rooms. Pretty noisy at night though.

More like a hotel than a hostel. Good if your travelling with a group of people, not really made for the lone person coming through. No common room, instead there is a restaurant/bar which I never visited. Florence is a very walkable city so location isn't bad from city center & main train station. Lockers is my room were useless as the hinges on them just spun even with a lock. Dealt with large group of young Italian students here on a field trip, not cool as they knocked on doors at night.

Huge room, friendly staff, great location. Downside to our stay was there was no shower curtain in our bathroom and because the shower head is placed on the wall besides the toilet and sink, when having a shower the whole bathroom and floor gets wet. It was also extremely noisy at night.

This hostel was amazing. The staff was incredible, the rooms were big and the beds comfortable, the amenities and facilities were outstanding (I wish the rooftop terrace and pool area would stay open later). I felt safe and clean. Best hostel of my entire trip!

Good facilities but staff were disorganised and check in was terrible. Otherwise had a good stay

bit pricey for a backpacker budget, but great location so worth it.

The four-bedroom dorm was very spacious and kept in very good condition. Staff were friendly and accommodating. The only thing sub-par was the food in the cafeteria/restaurant downstairs - but why would you eat there when there's plenty of good food in Florence? :)

Overall my impression of this hostel was just "okay." The beds weren't very comfy, and reception was always busy. It seemed like a place for younger groups, like school trips, or young traveling sports teams. Beware that the lockers only fit a very small wire lock. The location is good it's an easy walk to anywhere in the city. And I would recommend eating at the local restaurants rather than in the hostels restaurant.

• 15th May 2014

Price and service great, but evidently towels were an extra as I found none after shower! I would love to start one in Omaha, will look in to franchise!

• 15th May 2014

Really nice. Just one thing, it got really hot quite early in the morning with the sun shining straight into our room. Comfortable beds, nice blankets, lockable wardrobes. The restaurant was nice.

Very corporate hostel, no atmosphere but the rooms are clean and the bathrooms are nice. The location is good, close to all of the sites. The staff was not helpful, they have maps but you need to ask for them and they basically hurry you along. Ok for a short stay but not great for meeting people and relaxing.

THIS IS NOT A HOSTEL. It's a hotel with lots of beds in each room. One thing I regret is choosing bigger hostels thinking I'd have a better chance of meeting people/partying. Absolutely not the case. Oh yeah, the lockers they have are filthy, they smell disgusting. In fact, my toothbrush still tastes like the locker after 5 weeks. Don't ask me why I still use it though.

The bathroom floor sometimes got flooded.

The hostel is very big, and even with the many high school kids staying it's trying to be a party hostel. The rooms are nice and clean. The breakfast is not included and too expensive , that's a shame. And I missed a common room to it quietly and relax when the roof terrace gets chilly. Overall a fine hostel though.

Just a little far from the main train station. There should be directions given to take the bus from the train station. Other than that, love the atmosphere and it is the largest hostel we stayed so far.

Excellent hostel!!!! Next to main attractions, bars, market, restaurants and main train station !!!