PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Italy

Wont be back...wifi is terrible, just in the lobby.

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Peru

Dear guest, we are sorry that wifi wasn't working properly during your stay, now the problem is fixed. I hope there will be another occasion for you to enjoy all our facilities. Best regards

I'm satisfied with my stay except sheet and wifi connection. The sheet smelled a little bad so I didn't want to use it. And I often lost wifi connection during my 3 days stay. Other than these points, the was hostel was pretty good. The bath room was clean and comfortable. Staff was kind and helpful.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. We fixed internet connection and now it's working properly. Plus Florence is also appreciated for his multilingual young staff, which tries to do its best to satisfy our guests! Come back soon to visit us! Best regards

Hostel had everything we needed, but bathroom was pretty dirty and smelled really bad. It would be nice to have hand soap provided in the bathrooms as well.

• 2nd Jan 2015

Dear guest, thanks for sharing you opinion. I'm sorry about the problem in the bathroom, we fixed it, thanks for the suggestion. Bath soap and shampoo is provided as courtesy kit in every room. Best regards

Great except 1)sleeping right next to noisy street(cars running over stone whole day and night), and 2)toilet flushing sound right behind my pillow in the morning, 3)wifi is super slow even my room is right next to lobby where wifi is best, 4) sauna is not hot at all. Swimming is cold, but i like it. Likely to recommend.

Dear guest, thanks for your suggestion. We fixed the problem with WIFI connection and we'll check sauna's and pool's temperature. Thanks for visiting us! Best regards

This place is more like a hotel and is a bit more expense than other hostels. The place is huge and they don't have the staff or the luggage room to accommodate the size. The staff was so kind though! The place has some nice amenities, like a pool and gym, but if the purpose of your trip is to travel, you won't use them, so they are not really worth paying for. This place is really nice, clean, and safe. I just think it may not be worth the money!

Dear guest, first of all thanks for visiting us. Plus Florence is one of the biggest and most important hostel in Italy, that's why is so popular :-) We thought about opening a Spa 'cause winter could be pretty cold here and some relax could be appreciated after a long day walking around the city (however it's free!). We hope to see you again! Best regards

One of the best hostels I stayed ever. The personnel were not only kind but also friendly, they always had a smile and trying to give you support, any time. The only thing I would suggest is to accept credit card in bar and in restaurant. They only accepted cash but I would highly recommend this hostel but also whether I returned to Florence I will be stay there. The atmosphere is like hotel.

Dear guest, your words make us so happy. We work hard everyday and try to do our best to satisfy our guests! We're looking forward to welcome you again! Best regards

The staff were very friendly and helpful, the breakfast was very good, and the location excellent. They also had free computer usage, which was great. We gave our important documents to the staff behind the counter, but there were no free locks available to keep the rest of our things safe.

This is more like a hotel then hostel. The pool and sauna are nice. It's just a 15 minute walk to the academia and tourist area. The breakfast was ok, the dinner meal was great (standard Italy food). The room we stayed in was really nice and seemed pretty new. Had a tv. Overall this is a really good place to stay.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your opinion. I'm glad you enjoyed our free facilities and our meals. Our rooms have been renovated recently and are equipped with TV, air conditionig/heating, courtesy kit, private bathroom. Best regards

This hostel is in a good location - can easily walk to most sites within 20 minutes. Has good facilities although we didn't use most (i.e. the pool) while we were there. It also has a great, cheap breakfast. However, not a good overall experience. For starters, the wifi is terrible (hardly ever worked, and when it did, was slow)! And the staff was not very friendly. I asked to be put in a room with a friend and was refused, although there was an empty bed in that room the duration of our stay.

It generally is a very good hostel, just one point is bad that you have to wait for an extremely long time at the reception. There are hundreds of travellers stay in that big hostel, but just one staff would help you at the reception. It took me 30 mins to check in, then they took my passport and asked me to be back an hour later, then another 30 mins wait at my second visit. Moreover, if u wanna ask about other information, u hv to queue up again. The staff at reception is super busy.

The staff that give me the key was very unfriendly, i think that he was stressed because the hostel was quite big for few staffs. But our room was ok.

Great price, although the room seemed to not have been cleaned. I woke up from my stay with itchy bites all over my legs and arms for two mornings.. After switching hostels and washing my clothes well I haven't gotten any more bites, but beware of bedbugs!

Best hostel I've been so far! Just go, you won't regret it. They also sell breakfast in their restaurant (6€, all you can it, a good variety of food). I would definitely go back! - Melhor hostel que fiquei até agora! Apenas vá, você não vai se arrepender. Eles também vendem café da manhã no restaurante deles (6 euros, tudo que você puder comer, boa variedade de comida). Eu definitivamente voltaria lá!

Very nice hostel, with a great bar and excellent amenities, like a swimming pool, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace. The location is decent. Staff are excellent and welcoming. The wifi is pretty bad though.

Cool beans. Dug it.

I love Florence and I loved the hostel. I mean... I think you couldn't ask for more when you think of a hostel. Just have to walk 10 blocks from the train station but... the kindness of the people, the security, the nice and clean installations... and the good food! I would definitelly come back and also recomend it!

This hostel is perfect, the rooms and the whole facility are very clean, it has a good restaurant and it's close to the city center and the train station. Highly recommend.

A good choice for staying one night, just like me.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • China

It is modern and practical, also very large, there is no youth hostel atmosphere. The staff tends to chjat a lot before taking care of the customers.

Plus Florence Hostel was a good experience, the hostel is quite big, they have a swimming pool, so that's cool. Also in room you have a private bathroom, so that's also cool. The check in is only after 2 pm, so that's not so good, but they have a room for your luggage, so that's not a big issue. Check out is at 10 am, but that's ok also. The breakfast costs 6 EUR, but it's worth the money. You can eat and drink as much as you want. I would definitely come back.