PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Italy

Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone, the bed was one of the worst I've slept on in Europe so far, internet was patchy to non existent in the room, food and drinks overpriced. Felt more like a cheap hotel than a hostel (had families with young kids, and groups of seniors staying there too) Might be OK with a group but as a solo traveller no good, atmosphere was terrible and no one was really interested in interacting with people outside they're tour groups

Dear guest, your comment really surprised us: our mattress are new; WIFI connection is free and works in both buildings.We think that food and drinks are not absolutely expensive to be in the middle of the town! Being a hostel doesn't mean to welcome only young people:we accept every kind of guests from all over the world, even though the average age is between 18 and 28.We also have an outdoor swimming pool with pool bar and a terrace where is very easy to meet people and new friends

I've eaten in a lot of hostels on my trip but this hostel had by far the best food. I loved the location as it was so easy to get into town maybe a ten minute walk to the cathedral. The staff were also always happy and eager to help!

Stayed in the newer section. Rooms very clean and comfortable although I had a nap one day and woke up with bites all over my chest wether that was from Mosquitos or bed bugs I do not know! Was good having the air conditioning. The only downfall of this hostel is that there was only two power ports one in the bathroom and one near the desk which made it close to impossible for a four bed dorm to charge our phones,cameras etc. bar area really lacking the social vibe for solo travelers! Still cool

• 26th Aug 2014

Amazing Hostel, felt like a Hotel. Super Clean.

It's a bit weird that there are two buildings separated but the room are ver spacious and clean.

Great location and amenities. But I surpringly did not meet many people here, as I have in other hostels. But clean, safe and we'll equipped

Great hostel close to the centre of Florence. Rooms are modern and clean and the wifi works well.

It was a nice hostel, indeed. But the gym was closed, and there also wasn't a pool at the roof. But it was very clean, it was nice to stay here. Staff was helpful and super friendly! Location was okay I think, you can just walk everywhere you want to.

what a pity: sauna/spa is only available during winter.

• 22nd Aug 2014

It's a great place, very clean, very organized, it looks like a hotel! Breakfast was good too. They have a pool and a gym. Everything is walking distance. I definitely recommend it!!

It's nice and cozy, near the railway station and near the central market, the staff tries to help even the smallest details, they are just lovely...

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • krojasc97904
  • Mexico

Super fun hostel to stay in. Friendly staff and clean environment. Definitely planning on staying in a plus in other cities!

Liked it, but the bar closes at 12! Not great if you want to have a bit of a party!

Hostel is like a hotel, a lot families!

This hostel is very big! It feels a little like a hotel. But the staff is friendly, the rooms are nice and very clean. The hostel is situated near the trainstation and very close to the citycenter.

Very nice hostel, little understaffed but comfortable rooms and a pretty decent bar/pool area!

Very nice place.. The best hostel we've stayed in so far. Rooms were cleaned daily and also had fresh sheets and towels daily. Staff were helpful and location was great.

The two middle aged ladies that were on the desk during my stay were not very friendly or helpfu, however the young guy I saw interact with many of those staying was so friendly and eager to help.. those other two should take lessons in customer service from him!

4 bed rooms are much nicer all over. Good location for a 'plus' hostel which is rare. Great staff. Sauna and gym were closed as usual

Unfortunately gym and sauna were closed off. Rooms are good. Nice atmosphere. No cooking facilities but good restauraunt. Worth booking