PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Italy

This hostel was great...so spacious and clean! It felt a bit more like a hotel in that respect, however, it still had the hostel vibe in that it was easy to meet lots of people. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to visit florence.

• 7th Mar 2014

Very good hostel. I would stay there one more time if I have the chance.

Second time staying at this hostel. It was a bit more dead than when I visited five years ago. But they have great facilities and the rooms are clean and locked by key card. It's a small far-ish walk to the center. I will always use this hostel for every visit to Florence.

Nice and clean room!

Keycard access to rooms with storage lockers available in-room (provide your own lock). Located near bus stops and train station, and only a short walk from Il Duomo. Staff was very helpful. Atmosphere was great (I had amazing roommates), but there were a lot of high school age kids staying there. Daily housekeeping with bedding changes was nice. Meals available (not great though). Pool and DJ booth downstairs. Only downside was that I couldn't get the hot water to work in the shower.

Good hostel. Great to have pool, sauna and steam room.

Caters more to large tour groups than to individuals. My primary complaints are the poor quality of the beds in the 6- and 8- person rooms, lack of outlets in the bathrooms, no soap in the dorm bathrooms, broken shower doors, and a complete lack of enforcement of quiet hours. The external door to our room was even kicked in by a wasted middle-aged woman at 9.30 in the morning. I've stayed here multiple times, but I will likely look for accommodation elsewhere for my next stay in Florence.

The Hostel was a perfect place to stay. It made the trip mode ease and relaxing. The breakfast was value for money. Best place to stay in Florence.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »