PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 15, Florence, Italy

Nice terrace upstairs, Internet stations helpful

Generally well located, offers a variety of facilities but is not what one would think of when hearing the word 'hostel'. Unfortunately they don't plan nights out or anything for that matter. The hostel has around 800 beds, so the reception is kept busy with checking in big groups of incoming guests constantly. It took me three nights to find like minded people to connect and hang out with. They were complaining as well. If you just want to relax it's very good but socialising quite difficult.

Plus Florence is a large and spacious hostel with a great facilities and friendly staff. The free map they give you upon arrival is a real asset to planning your days, sightseeing and eating out. Our Room was good, however the air conditioning didn't work and it was really hot when we were there so that was a let down.

Really enjoyed this hostel. Didn't meet too many people but the environment was great. Has a pool which is a big plus! Good is good at the restaurant and rooms are really nice. It is a very big hostel so don't expect too much intimacy. Overall it was a great experience. I would recommend this place to people.

great facility, friendly staff. Easy access to the bus stop (Five min walk) The bar area outside was very chill and met plenty of people.

Amazing facilities with pools and bars. Almost too big to where it feels more like a hotel. Kind of far from the sites.

We stayed in a four bed room. All the other rooms had power points at each bed... We found it difficult to charge our devices as we had to share 3 amongst 4 people and 8-10 devices ( cameras, phones, ipads etc ) Our room looked great and was very clean.. I liked that their was a separate shower with sink and mirror to the toilet, also with sink and mirror. The wifi was good too.

The room I stayed it could do with an update, but the hostel was close to the city.

Very nice hostel! It looked more like a hotel, than a hostel. Very comfortable, clean, nice environment. Good bar outside and restaurant. Definitely recommend.

Friendly staff and clean rooms. Exactly what we were looking for!

• 11th Sep 2015

Hostel is essy to find. Also has very nice accomadations. Meeting people here is a blast

The bathrooms were all badly cleaned. Great location, friendly and patient staffs and just a great place overall. I hope they have set a time limit for checking in though, up to 3 people came into my room around 3-5 am and basically just walked around talking loudly.

Great hostel with excellent facilities, though I didn't get time to use the pool or visit the bar. Clean and comfortable with decent wifi in my room. Not too far to walk from the city centre. Atmosphere wasn't amazing as the hostel is so huge.

Walking distance into the main square. Rooms were fine. One of my friends left his sunglasses on top of the locker when he left so he called up the reception and the cleaners went to have a look and weren't there so it was a bit dodgy because the people in the room he contacted and they didnt take them so seems the staff may have. It was literally within half an hour it happened.

Very disappointed with the staff. I called up to report that my Sunglasses had been left on top of the locker i was using. Literally 30mins after leaving on the bus, i explained exactly where they were and asked if they could please put them aside because i had a friend that was staying there and catching a bus the next day to where i was. From the time the staff member went up and check to the time that my friend asked at reception for the glasses they had gone. no one else was in the room! :(

• 9th Sep 2015

This was one of my first stays in a hostel and it has set the bar very high. The room was very clean with a little bit of a kitchenette. And I loved that there were bars and a restaurant right in the hostel and with quite reasonable prices. The location is fantastic because it is so close to the train and walking distance from everything else that I needed. The neighbourhood also seemed very safe which was very nice!

My partner and I loved this hostel. Friendly staff, clean, cheap breakfast with plenty of variety and quality coffee! The bar was good, rooms were clean. Will definitely stay here again. Loved it! Loved Florence!

This is more like a resort than a hostel. Staffed like a hotel. Great hostel for visiting Florence.

great stay lots of time spent chatting and drinking by the pool.

Nice central location with big spacious rooms. Staff was always friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere to meet other travellers. Would definitely stay here again