PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 17, Florence, Italy

We really enjoyed this place. Stayed in an 8 person room, but it was big and not over crowded at all. The pool is a nice touch, and the roof top bar is awesome. It was clean, easy to get to from the train station, and just a fun place to stay. Staff was good, I definitely recommend this place, wish I could've stayed longer.

Great staff !!! Huge and busy hostel ! A lots of young parties as well !

The plus is an awesome hostel. Great location and good value. Very big tho, a lot more like a hotel. Also, it's a big party hostel with two bars and a pool - during our stay here, many guests chose to stay by the pool instead of exploring the town. Loved it overall, nice and clean, too!

• 7th Aug 2014

Great hostel, just a short walk from the train station and the centre of the city. Young, lively atmosphere. Provides you with towels and basic toilettries at no extra cost.

• 7th Aug 2014

If you are looking to meet people for a good night out, downstairs you would expect to be vibrant, however its not the case, very quiet and casual. Also the bartender outside was not very good at his customer service, quite rude intact.

Fairly expensive, more like a big hotel than a hostel. Rooms are clean and airconditioned. Short walk into tow and to train station. No cooking facilities, wifi connection is excellent.

Great hostel. Lots of facilities including a pool, good wifi which can be used in the rooms no problem, and air conditioning in the dorms. Rooms are cleaned daily and are always spotless. Perfect for our stay in florence.

First off, great staff! Always so helpful, even with the smallest of questions. The rooms were pretty large for 4 people. Great location, easy walk from the train station, and to the center of tourist attractions. Downsides: internet was a spotty in the rooms. Our bathroom was handicap accessible, which meant it didn't have a lock on it :( Everyone pretty much kept to themselves or their group, so if you're looking to meet people, this might not be the place.

Awesome hostel, wifi everywhere and the pool is super refreshing when it's hot!! No kitchen for travellers who want to make their own food and can't bring in your own drinks so not very budget friendly but a good time!

Staff were able to switch us to a 2 bed room rather than a 3 bed at very short notice after one of our group had to fly home due to a family bereavement! Very Impressed! Would definitely stay here again!

A great hostel! enjoyed our stay.

Nice and big room and bathroom and air conditioned and good wifi

Nice hostel, great location. I prefer more intimate hostels, but it's a good choice for your stay in Florence.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Location was a bit far from the city but still walkable and so close to the station! Only downside for me the staff could have been a bit more willing to help and friendly, but overall a great place to stay!!

They raised the price when I got there, I was only suppose to pay 22euros but they charged my 30euros and then the next night they were going to charge me 50euros and this was a Monday!! So I instantly cancelled and went else where. Such a ridiculous prices for an extreamly average hostel.

Great hostel! Really clean and comfortable; good atmosphere and good food available. Unfortunately no kitchen. Ensuite bathrooms to each room which were clean, but can be annoying because only one person at a time can use the shower or toilet (they were separated). Were kept clean but shower drain was very blocked. Amazing staff - very helpful for planning day trips and things to do in Florence

This hostel was a nice, cheap place to stay. Could have been improved with evening events other than a buffet, and proper kitchen facilities-a microwave is not a kitchen. Other than that the location is easy, on the same road as the station and just a 20 minute walk from the tower. I have had a lovely stay here.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your opinion. We hope you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for all your suggestions! Best regards

Great atmosphere, nice bar and swimming area at the ground floor and a nice terrace on the roof. Rooms were spacy as well.

Dear Guest, we are happy you enjoyed your stay and our facilities. We always do our best to welcome our guests. The swimming pool is the ideal place to relax after a long day walking around and to meet some new friends. Best regards,

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay! The accommodation was great! Rooms got messy at night but were always spotless after staff had been in to clean! Just one comment: possibly mention to people checking in that air conditioning is available upon request. I slept in a very hot room for the first 2 nights because I didn't know this.

Dear guest, thanks for your suggestion, we'll do it! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Best regards

Great hostel, pretty clean but also very expensive.