PLUS Florence Reviews

Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandra 15, Florence, Italy

Very good facilities for a hostel. The location is a bit too close to a few sketchy streets (which tourists should stay away from at night), but stick to the main Via Nationale road and its fine.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your opinion. Plus Florence is 10 minutes walking from the train station and there are several buses as well. The area in the surrounding is quiet and the entire city is safe. Best regards

Stayed in an 8 mixed dorm and thought the atmosphere of the hostel was good and the location was very good once we figured our way around the city

Dear guest, thank you for writing your opinion. I am glad you enjoyed your holiday at Plus Florence and our facilities. Best regards

Place was like a hotel, not a hostel. Not atmosphere and not the best place to meet people. I did enjoy the pool though after a long day walking the streets of Florence. The location is great with only a quick walk to the main streets and there were lots of restaurants around and very easy to access form the train station. Good place to stay if you are with a group..

Great atmosphere; a really fun hostel for those who want to hang out at the bar (great drinks!) or by the pool on the deck!

• 1st Jun 2015

Great location.friendly helpful staff.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your opinion. Plus Florence is 10 minutes walking from the train station and there are several buses as well. The area in the surrounding is quiet and the entire city is safe! We wait for you in the future. Best regards

O hotel tem pessoas muito jovens e se você procura tranquilidade, talvez não seja o melhor lugar. Hotel muito organizado, com excelente café da manhã (precisa pagar 6 euros), bom staff.

Estimado cliente, muchas gracias por su comentario. Me alegro mucho de que les hayan gustado sus vacaciones y espero volver a verle pronto! Cordiales saludos

The rooms were quite tight for 8 people, and were quite warm as well. However they had individual plugs and individual lights which is very nice!

Customer service here was extremely disappointing. Firstly they checked us into someone else's private room. Then we had to wait over an hour for them to find another room for us. The room we ended up in just didn't seem very clean and the shower completely stopped every minute or so because there was no water in the pipes! In the end we managed to get a private room for our last night which was a lot nicer, the dorms were below average. Would not go back.

Hostel was clean enough. Staff was super offensive. I am in my 30's and my husband is 40, yet every time staff spoke to us (they were all under 25), they were condescending. Nowhere is it posted (it should be on the site before you reserve) that no products purchased off the grounds are allowed on site, but they try to enforce it. The food is BAD. 'Back doors'/windows in rooms don't lock properly. Great if u r 18 and want to get wasted drunk and be leered@by creeper staff and pretend to be adult

• 29th May 2015

Poor wifi in room / Noisy beds / indoor pool was closed / non appetising breakfast. Asked if it was possible to store some leftover lunch in the kitchen fridge and was told it was 'impossible' and against the law.... Overall expensive for what you got. Staff are really friendly. Just the place lacks proper facilities.

This hostel was so much more than I was expecting. HUGE, has a pool, delicious and cheap food and alcohol. The bartenders are awesome, especially Koomba! If you're looking to meet a ton of people and have some party time, this is definitely your hostel. There's a club downstairs but you can't hear music from your room. Lockers in every room and VERY clean shower and bathrooms. Make sure you close windows at night, Mosquitos attack. Just ask front desk to turn on your AC. Also, plugs at each bed!

Just a good all-round hostel.

Overall, good hostel. I didn't like the hotel feel to it. Wish I realized that in advance. More of an "in n' out" hostel, with high numbers of ppl per night. Answered questions, but rather insincerely and lacking enthusiasm. Mostly american tourists, which I don't prefer.

Indoor pool shut, cleaner stole my flip flops and you can't eat your own food in canteen which is ridiculous as it's a HOSTEL not a hotel. Staff pretty much laughed at me when I told them about my flip flops.

One of the best hostels I have stayed so far. Nothing to complaint.

the indoor pool was closed and the outdoor pool was cold and uncleaned. but it's 5 minutes away from the train station and it looks like a hotel! rooms are spacious lockers bathroom and showers were good.

• Dear guest, thanks for sharing your opinion. I am happy you loved the room, when it's possible we offer free upgrade to better satisfy our guests! We also have a lot of free facilities, such as swimming pool (indoor and outdoor), internet point with free boarding pass printings, free WIFI, reception 24/24, gym, luggage deposit. Breakfast i really tasty and complete for 6 euros :-) Come back soon!

Great hostel. Lockers are nice and big, beds are separated enough for a good amount of privacy and you even have your own outlet and reading light right by where you sleep. The only complaint I might have (and honestly not really a big deal) is that the switch for your reading light is right beside one that controls the main one in the room. It's very easy to turn the main light on by accident haha, but this is only a minor complaint and shouldn't stop anybody from staying at this great hostel.

• 23rd May 2015

Dear guest, thanks so much for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Plus Florence. Come back soon to visit us! Best regards

Great place to relax and meet people. You can party on the roof top with the amazing views. Even tho it's a bit more expensive than other places it's worth it

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your opinion. I am glad you loved the location. very closed to the city centre and our young anf multilingual staff. I hope you also enjoyed our free facilities such as WIFI, sauna, hammam and pool! We are looking forward to meet you again in Plus Hostels. Best regards

The facilities are really good here- comfy bed and strong showers. They provide towels and linen which is great. Breakfast is awesome and wifi is strong. This hostel chain is massive though so be prepared for lots of school groups and camps to be around!

Dear guest, thank you very much for visiting us and for sharing your opinion, which is very important and help us to improuve day by day. Breakfast is available for 6 euros but you can get cold and hot drinks, eggs, bacon, beans. cakes, biscuits, jam and much more. I am glad you liked our clean and spacious rooms and the location, just 10 minutes from the city centre. I hope you could come back in the future. Best regards

only problem while on the hostel is that during the night in the fifth floor seems that there is a lack of water. Some people ran our of water while taking a shower and they had to go to de bathroom in front of the reception to finish or better shower there

Dear guest, I apologize for this unconvenient but there was no water in the whole province of Firenze due to some works at the acqueduct. Best regards