PLUS Prague Reviews

Privozni, Prague, Czech Republic

It was now my second stay in this place and service was even better then first time. very friendly and helpfull and flexible stuff. nice atmosphere. for young and older people as well perfect. just great place to stay and quiete cheap!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a nice review...it means a lot to us and it's great to hear that you liked it so much!

Could improve a little on the internet speed. It was pretty slow.

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • India
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I thought this hostel was awesome. I stayed in an eight bedroom dorm room and it was so spacious. The shower and toilet rooms were nice and clean. I took advantage of the indoor pool and sauna. The staff members were super friendly and very helpful. Would definitely stay here again. Only downside is no kitchen but the bar and restaurant were all good.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

Wifi range was quite low in our room. Otherwise everything else was good. Highly recommended.

It was great for what I paid, definitely did not expect it to be the way it was. Pleasant surprise. The only problem was the wifi in the room, which was spotty at best. Other than that, the prices for everything and the facilities were great and it made my stay in Prague so much better!

Huge hostel; constantly people checking in and out. Not many places to sit in the common room; people sitting on the floor in the corridors in the evenings. But the dorms are great; huge and clean. And free sauna and swimming pool !

It is quite far from the main area of Prague but the public transport is nearby and easy to use. It doesn't take long

• 1st Jan 2015

My stay in this hostel was great except for onde of the employees during the check out that was completely rude. Anyway, me and my friends had a great time. :)

• 1st Jan 2015

Rooms are quite clean and spacious, bed is very comfortable, bathrooms were extremely clean and good. Location is good, but far from the city centre - you have to take a tram and the metro to reach the main sights. However it is an exceptional choice if you are going to Prague.

Very nice hostel. I stayed in a 8-bed dormitory with bathroom and I have no complaints. The room was divided into two with 4 beds each and a little kitchen, toilet ans bathroom in the middle. The kitchen was simple but that was ok. Big hostel, well-cleaned and with a lot of facilities. However, it is not close to the city centre/attractions by walking, you have to take the tram.

The hostel is pretty good if you only intend to sleep or if you have some money to spend. It's cheap, but you have to pay for everything (the breakfast is 5eu extra, towels for rent, 15eu to wash clothes, etc). It also doesn't have a kitchen so that was kind of annoying (we had to put jam in the bread with our bare fingers and couldn't make coffee). It's kinda far from the city centre (10-15min by tram) but it's doable. Very clean. Comfortable rooms with lockers (bring your own lock, though).

• 25th Dec 2014

Fantastic hostel! Amazing value and great environment. Lots to do with a swimming pool, sauna, bar/restaurant with pool tables, foosball, and ping pong. Not terribly close to the city center, but only a couple minutes walk to the tram. Highly recommended.

Yay, we're glad you had a good time!! Thanks for the recommendation :)

Amazing hotel ........

A very nice place to stay. Surely recommend.

The Internet connection in the rooms is really bad.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

Average rooms but great facilities and outstanding staff overall. Not a safe neighborhood though - one girl got robbed just outside the hostel, so solo travelers might want to reconsider.

Everything was quite good But we were just standing in front of the reception for 45 min to get our room, we paid for the twin private ensuite but there were 4 bed, but it was only for us though. and They wanted 5euro each to get bit late check out!! Quiet place, near the public transportation.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Nepal

I missed a kitchen

• 23rd Dec 2014

Everything was perfect, if you visit Prague don't search anywhere else.

staff is super friendly, but kinda slow. I bought a ticket with them to Krakow and they didn't pay the train company. I ended up missing the train and paying double. Rooms are great, as the hole facility; but it lacks atmosphere. The hostel is very big and spacious and somehow feels like a hotel but with shared rooms. The location is far but is super easy to get there. I would totally stay there again, but please guys, try to work out the atmosphere! It is really important in a Hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7