PLUS Prague Reviews

Privozni, Prague, Czech Republic

Even though we got late we were able to check in. They also let us dump our bags after check out so that we could roam the cityThe rooms were very comfy and clean. Breakfast (€5) was amazing.

Only stayed for one night. Seems to have a lot of activities

It was a very clean hostel to stay in and the 6 bed dorms were set out quite privately which was nice. Also a bonus having a pool and steam room too!

• 15th May 2015

place got swimming & SAUNA :) pretty clean

• 13th May 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

They don't have collective kitchen. It's better paying a bit more to stay at the city center than far from it.

This is a very clean and comfortable place with very helpful staff. Next time I would stay closer to the center to be closer to nightlife and the sites. This hostel is also huge, meaning that often large groups come together, and if there are not many people in your small room it can be hard to meet others as a single traveller as not many ppl hangout in the common area.

We had a great stay at Plus Prague. The rooms are really clean with excellent facilities. It's a little bit out of the centre of Prague but so easy to get to on the train or tram. Sam from plus Prague took us to our walking tour, he was wonderful so funny! Thank you!

Everything is perfect except maybe the location. It's ok to take the tram during the days, but in night, it can be painful

+ Nice hostel with swimmingpool and sauna + Staff was very kind and helpfull + Nice big room - The hostel was very far from the city centre. - There were no padlocks for the lockers

Good hostel for adds nights stay. Wouldn't recommend for couples. Location is a bit far from the centre of Prague, but public transportation is close by.

Was a really cheap stay, though quite far from city centre. Too big for a solo traveller. Pool and sauna are great, but really should have a kitchen. Room and bathroom weren't cleaned once during my stay. Does the job, but nothing special

Pretty big & anonymous hostel but with spacious and clean rooms.

Overall this hostel is average at best. The atmosphere is rather bland and everything comes with a surcharge (down to the plastic spoons at reception). The swimming pool is far too cold to swim in and the sauna is tiny. However, at 3€ a night it was a steal.

It's a little far from the city centre, but the rooms are big and comfy. Breakfast also very good

Good Hostel No Problems!

Nothing to add. You do great job there and I'll definitely come back:)

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Poland

There was no kitchwn which was annoying but then there is a pool and sauna which is awesome. It was really close to the corner bar to which is a mist go but is far from the old town. Best for big groups.

PLUS Prague was super awesome. I loved that I had the option to pick a girls-only dorm. I never felt uncomfortable during my stay, and the hostel was so clean/nice/cozy that I even spent a day hanging out at the hostel because the weather was being gross. It felt so official and every employee was knowledgeable, positive, and friendly. The food at the hostel's restaurant could be better, but it's still great for the price!

Best value for money I have been in so far. My room was big and tidy. I liked that they didn't put as many beds a possible into the room. Having space is nice for a change. Only thing i found bad was, that the bathroom window was so easy to peep though from the neighbours and people on the streets. Please put some film to change that. Staff was super nice. Bar was great and pool area as well. It's a bit far from the city center to walk, but just a quick metro ride away.

Thank you for leaving such a kind and thorough review! We're happy you liked it here and appreciated the extra space in the room :) Thanks for letting us know about the window in your bathroom, so we've already covered that with a privacy film. Sorry our cleaners hadn't told us about it before, so we're glad you did!

The location is not so good but the room was very comfortable and clean.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4