PLUS Prague Reviews

Privozni, Prague, Czech Republic

Fantastic place. Clean and tidy, good beds and bathrooms were nice and modern. Highly recommend.

Great choice for a place to stay in Prague, and so cheap!! It's quite a way out of the city centre but easily accessible by trams so it's not really a problem. Has everything you need. Feels a bit like a summer camp. Lots of tour groups go through but as long as that's not a problem, it's great.

This was an awesome hostel with great atmosphere, cool and helpful staff, clean facilities and even a nice pool and sauna! One negative though would be it's a little far out of the beautiful Old Town city centre. But the public transport is pretty good so I got around easily enough.

• 27th Jul 2015

You guys rock! Unbelievable price. I got a dormitory bed at 6 Euro/ Night. I am not sure if it was their regular price or I just got lucky. Awesome atmosphere. Clean and pleasant ambiance. Helpful and friendly staff. It's not too far from city center. Once I got hold of the metros and trams of Prague (Which is easy, believe me), it does not seem far at all.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • India

Friendly and helpful staff. Clean and tidy. Room came with big locker to fit my whole bag in. Good common room with computers. But a bad location, as I needed to take a tram which took twenty minutes to get to the centre of town. But besides that, it was a great hostel.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Wi - Fi signal is very poor. It Is very slowly. Besides that I am very pleased with the hostel.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Merkeze uzak, ama plus campinglerin en lüksü diyebilirim.

On site food and bar was great. Also enjoyed pool facilities although was cold.

Staff member Sabina was very nice and super helpful. The downside is there was no aircon on the days when I stayed when the weather was scorching hot.

Great hostel. Loved the staff and atmosphere! Would stay here again!

Was a very decent hostel, location wise it was not in central Prague however you can easily catch a tram in for 10-15 mins. Stayed on the base floor and facilities were all really good.

• 14th Jul 2015

Sounded great. But when I'm going to a city, I like to be in the city. It took me an hour to walk from the hostel into old town. Yeah there is a pool, but the hours it's open, you won't use it unless your spending all your time there. Spend a little more and stay closer to old town. You won't regret it.

I'm sorry you were disappointed by our location but if this is important to you, then I recommend you look this up before booking. Many people choose us though for the excellent value we can offer by being outside the center & just 1 tram ride away (it costs less than 1eur & takes only 12min). I also believe the pool/sauna hours provide ample opportunity to enjoy them...by opening at 7am and closing at 10pm, there's plenty of time for relaxation before and/or after spending the day in Old Town!

Staff were great and so was the bar and restaurant. Exchange rate wad poor.

Great place to stay! Pool is small but refreshing. Great restaurant, bar and beach volleyball! Staff are very helpful and have many activities that you can organise through them all extremely reasonably priced some free! Rooms are spacious

Perfect location for the busabout tours

Our stay at plus prauge was a disappointment. We have previously stayed at other PLUS hostels which were fantastic in all departments so we had the same expectations for prauge. The price was fair for a 4 bedroom female dorm with a private bathroom but cleanliness in the room and overall facilities need improvement. The staff at reception are very helpful but mostly look uninterested and stressed. The restaurant food was so awful we had to return it. We only stayed 1 night but wouldn't again.

• 4th Jul 2015

I'm so sorry you were disappointed; we really care about our guests' satisfaction so I appreciate your feedback about areas to improve. Though the scores suggest most people are pleased w/ our cleanliness & facilities, we are getting a new housekeeping manager, & as the oldest Plus hostel, we're always updating when not full. I'm glad our staff was so helpful, so it's too bad you gave them such a low score of 20% (even if they did seem stressed, likely because many are new this busy season) :(

The bed smelt like pooh and the shower was filthy. Wouldn't recommend it even if it is cheap.

This hostel was located only one tram ride away from the city which wasn't difficult to navigate. I went in the middle of the heatwave and my windows in my room wouldn't open all the way and staff didn't have the key to open them fully so it was really unpleasant at night. Unfortunately there are no kitchen facilities or common room areas on each floor to cook and you had to use the fridge behind reception for your food. Overall it was quite a good hostel but won't stay again in summer.

We're sorry for your discomfort during that dreadful heatwave! :( We have the keys now so that we can fully open the windows but you also could have borrowed a fan for a refundable deposit. I understand your wish for a kitchen (or 4) but unfortunately it's just not really feasible in a place this big...but we know it's important for some guests so we do provide a microwave and kettle at least, plus allow you to use our fridge behind the reception as you mentioned

I would only recommend if you have a tour starting from here the following morning. Too far out of town.

Mandy and Aoife were amazing. The rest of the staff is nice and knowledgeable but these two were absolutely awesome. Would definitely recommend the bar down the steer it's a MUST see just for the strange art and atmosphere. It's a hike into the city if you mess up on the tram so listen carefully to directions. Still getting lost was the best thing that could have happened to us as we found a bunch of hidden gems! Thanks Mandy and Aoife! (DO NOT CALL THEM KARAOKE GIRL!!)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6