PLUS Prague Reviews

Privozni, Prague, Czech Republic

It was good but you should know there haven't kitchen. So you can use just microwave. But I liked swimming pool and sauna.

Everything was wonderful. It's just a bit out of the way. It's still cheaper to stay there and take the metro a few times. But you can't really walk back to the hostel at night. Everything was clean. There's a pool and a restaurant. One if the best hostels I've been to but not the best location.

I booked Superior 8 Bed Mix Dorm. There should have been 2 separated 4 Bed Rooms with wooden bunks and joining entrance hall. In the hall there should have been small kitchenette wth microwave, fridge and kettle. Either I was accomodated in Standard Room or the Superior Room is not like it is promised.

Oops, sorry about that! It seems there was an error with the booking system because the Superior room type wasn't meant to be activated, and when it comes through on our end it's only identified as an 8bed mixed dorm. Apparently it's been like this for quite some time and nobody else mentioned anything, so thank you for bringing it to our attention! I wish you'd let us know about it while you were here though so we could have moved you to the room you wanted...

So far from city centre.

All in all one of the best hostels I've ever slept at - very spacious rooms, high quality beds, mattresses, linen etc., sauna was great, pool a bit chilly but good enough especially after the sauna. Very friendly receptionists. Only a kitchen is missing, but the food is pretty cheap in Czech rep. so it's ok.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Slovakia

The service you are getting for the money is incredible. The room was tidy, spacious, and very nice. Location is great, easy and quick access of clubs in Holesovice and/or city centre. Pool and sauna included in the price: that was the cherry on top for us. The staff was ready to help us with whatever we needed. I would highly recommend this hostel to all of my friends. And once we are back in Prague, this is definitely the place we are gonna stay at.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Slovakia

Recommended.

I enjoyed my stay and I will definitely visit again. Professional staff, well equipped facilities, everything is clean and the location is good. Unbeatable value for money. Hostel for every recommendation!

Ideal for young people on a budget! We didn't get the room that we booked. We booked a double room, but got instead a room for 4 people with two bunks... so no chance to share a bed. The room could have been cleaner (and the toilet too). Some crumbles and dirt. But the beds were clean and bugs-free. Pool and sauna were nice, but simple and small. The big minus is the restaurant. High prices, we didn't get what we ordered and the response was very unfriendly when pointed out. Eat in the city!

• 27th Nov 2014

We're sorry you didn't get the room/bed type you hoped for but your booking was actually for a private room for 2 people, which we gave you. Thank you for your feedback about the service at the restaurant & I'm sorry to hear it was lacking...we'll share this with the restaurant manager so they can improve this. We'll let the housekeeping know about the details they missed too. Glad you enjoyed the other facilities though! :)

It is far from main attractions of the city and I thought the breakfast was expensive (€5) in comparison with others places. Despite this, hostel's facilities were amazing, staff was friendly, delicious breakfast and the room was new and clean! I enjoyed my stay there.

Good hostel for the money :)

Plus is a good hostel and FANTASTIC value for money. If you are travelling alone, it is really really big hostel so may be hard to mingle with others. Also as it is a train or tram ride out of town, travellers alone may not be comfortable catching public transport at night. However, if you are with someone else or a group this is the place to stay! Hostel is kept very clean and the facilities are fab! There is a bar and restaurant attached to the hostel too.

Good hostel for its price, it saved us a lot. Generally, all was very satisfying! Would come there again

You must try plus Prague, even if you are staying for one day in Prague.. It's better than good hotels.

Wow, thanks!! :D

The staff talks is very helpful and speaks several languages such as Brazilian Portuguese, English and Spanish. The hostel is well cleaned and not bad located. It's very good for money and a great place to stay with your friends. I extremely recommend it to you guys.

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed. The rooms are very good, with private bathrooms (shower and toilet separate, which is very clever), individual wall sockets and lights. These are simple things that can make our stay a lot more comfortable. Besides, the hostel has many falicities, like coffee machine, restaurant and sports court. Also, it's close to the tramway stop and they give maps with detailed informations, so it's very easy to reach the city center.

A little out the way but so cheap for what it is. Bar and restaurant completely overpriced for the average food and no kitchen so expect to eat either here or at the single kebab spot unless u want to tram into the city. Seems to be the spot for the contiki/bus tours so lots of small groups aroubd woukdbt reccomend unless u need a very cheap room as its a little awkward to see Prague from the location. Saying this comfy rooms and pool and spa was unique addition

This hostel might be a little out of the city center, but for the price that I paid, I am not complaining at all! The staff was really helpful, the rooms were big and clean, and the beds are very comfortable. I didn't get to use the pool and sauna, but even the fact that you can do that at a hostel for free, is amazing. This place is definitely worth staying at! :)

I've been travelling for 7months and this has been the worst experience. Stayed three nights in Prague. First night the room had BED BUGS so at 1am we were all changed into a new room and the whole next day we spent washing our clothes because SIX rooms had them the washers were full. Night two. Oh the room had BED BUGS. Which meant more washing of our clothes. Night 3. Comfortable. But no time in Prague as bus was at 7am. Don't bother with this hostel it ain't worth it for the price.

My recomendation for everyone, it is the best hostel that I have been. Very clean, value for money just perfect. All you need you have in hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7