PLUS Prague Reviews

Privozni, Prague, Czech Republic

there is no better value for money in that city

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Greece

This hostel was awesome and even has a swimming pool! The bar and food available for purchase was great and affordable. The only downside of the PLUS hostel was its distance from the city center and the lack of a central kitchen. However, despite these downsides, the hostel provided food and clear indication of the tram routes to take in order to travel to the city center. I was impressed by the quality of service, spacious rooms, and cleanliness of this hostel.

My second time at this hostel and I have to say that this hostel is the best I have stayed in Europe. Just Great!!!!

Loved this hostel!!! The bathrooms could use some updating - but other than that it was fantastic. Not downtown - but a quick metro and/or tram ride away.

We're glad you liked our hostel so much!! We're actually working on re-tiling all of the bathrooms right now in order to give them a more modern & polished look but it's a long process...slowly but surely!

nice and cheap place to stay at. kind of far from the city centre. awesome staff. really safe and new. not really a party hostel. but worth a stay.

• 12th Feb 2015

Thanks for the stay. only stayed one night out of the three but was still offered a refund for the 2 unused night but declined.

• 9th Feb 2015

This is the one of the best hostel in prague. I'm really happy that I stay in this hostel. I just want ti tell my great thanx to people who works in this hostel. In reception have one worker. His name I think is Diego (Italian guy) and Alen... They are great boys. For costumers they are ready to do everything. They love and respect their job. alwais trying to help every costumer. they are realy great workers. This is really great hostel.

Amazing high pressure shower! Comfy beds. Big lockers. Sauna & swimming pool! Well looked after and clean. It wasn't city centre, but it is not too far out (10min tram). Surrounded by cheap restaurants and mini markets. This is a very big hostel, I didn't get to meet other travelers, People seemed to keep to their own groups. But this could be because a Contiki tour was there at the time.

One of the best hostel I've stayed. It is quite cheap, clean, well located, good staff, good facilities, but there is no kitchen to cook. I liked very much.

It was now my second stay in this place and service was even better then first time. very friendly and helpfull and flexible stuff. nice atmosphere. for young and older people as well perfect. just great place to stay and quiete cheap!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a nice review...it means a lot to us and it's great to hear that you liked it so much!

Could improve a little on the internet speed. It was pretty slow.

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • India
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I thought this hostel was awesome. I stayed in an eight bedroom dorm room and it was so spacious. The shower and toilet rooms were nice and clean. I took advantage of the indoor pool and sauna. The staff members were super friendly and very helpful. Would definitely stay here again. Only downside is no kitchen but the bar and restaurant were all good.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

Wifi range was quite low in our room. Otherwise everything else was good. Highly recommended.

It was great for what I paid, definitely did not expect it to be the way it was. Pleasant surprise. The only problem was the wifi in the room, which was spotty at best. Other than that, the prices for everything and the facilities were great and it made my stay in Prague so much better!

Huge hostel; constantly people checking in and out. Not many places to sit in the common room; people sitting on the floor in the corridors in the evenings. But the dorms are great; huge and clean. And free sauna and swimming pool !

It is quite far from the main area of Prague but the public transport is nearby and easy to use. It doesn't take long

• 1st Jan 2015

My stay in this hostel was great except for onde of the employees during the check out that was completely rude. Anyway, me and my friends had a great time. :)

• 1st Jan 2015

This hostel is amazing! The only negative point about it is the location. You have to take the metro from the city centre and a tram! Tickets are 24 czech koruna for 30 min. If you don't mind depending on public transport (especially when Prague's night life is so lively!), this hostel is the best option! Our 8 bed room was always clean and it is spacious. It even has a pool and a sauna, though the water in the pool was too cold for December!

Rooms are quite clean and spacious, bed is very comfortable, bathrooms were extremely clean and good. Location is good, but far from the city centre - you have to take a tram and the metro to reach the main sights. However it is an exceptional choice if you are going to Prague.

Very nice hostel. I stayed in a 8-bed dormitory with bathroom and I have no complaints. The room was divided into two with 4 beds each and a little kitchen, toilet ans bathroom in the middle. The kitchen was simple but that was ok. Big hostel, well-cleaned and with a lot of facilities. However, it is not close to the city centre/attractions by walking, you have to take the tram.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5