PLUS Prague Reviews

Privozni, Prague, Czech Republic

It's is a little out of town but ways to use trams allow access to all you need to see. Tram stop about 3mins walk from hostel.

this hostel was literally the best hosel ive ever stayed at for the money i paid. great facilities, very friendly staff, really clean and comfortable. only real downside is no kitchen and location, but both are not very big burdens. its only a 15 min tram ride from the city. I would recommend this hostel for sure! great place! :)

This is one of the worst hostels I've stayed at in Europe and I don't mind roughing it! I don't expect a lot but my bed was crawling with bed bugs and while the staff endeavoured to be helpful the best they could manage was me sleeping on a lounge in the common room and a free load of laundry to rid myself of the parasites from that blasted place. Ambiance was nil located in an industrial area. Would not recommend!!!

• 13th Sep 2014

Awesome hostel, the dorms are spacious and well arranged so plenty of privacy. Not quite centrally located but the trams are very easy to use. Staff were always friendly and helpful and bar/restaurant is good too

• 11th Sep 2014

Shame about the location, but the hostel is amazing!!

Girls dormswere clean. Came with a few little extras which were nice: towel, soap sewing kit. Lockers in room and locks for sale at reception -€3 Buy stamps and post through reception. Walking tour easy as pick up on sight. Trams etc very close and Marina down the road for nice food. Close to several other restaurants and stores.

• 9th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Great hostel recommended to everyone

• 9th Sep 2014

Great hostel, near tram station to go to old town.

The facilities were amazing - I have never seen another hostel with a swimming pool/sauna!

Friendly staff Location is a good way (walking) outside city centre but accessible by tram. Could have done with better kitchen facilities so residents can prepare their own food. Breakfast was quite expensive at 5€ per person!

• 8th Sep 2014

Plus Prague was the worst hostel I stayed while backpacking round Europe. My bed has bed bugs in it when I arrived. I told the man at the desk and he didn't apologise, just told me to move all my stuff to another room. Sorry goes a long way and is so easy to say! Also when I arrived there was what appeared to be blood smeared in the sink. The hostel is too far out of the city, you don't even feel like you're in Prague.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Just an average hostel, nothing special, nothing bad, however does have a feeling of trying to get as many people in as possible. Also the food on sale is terrible and not worth buying, drinks however are nice and affordable

Very cheap at first (and less than 1km away from the Cross club). Nice enough if you don't want anything extra, cause they'll amost charge you as much for a towel than for the night...

• 4th Sep 2014

This hostel is a little out of the city but there is a tram that only takes 10 mins to get to the center. There's not much around the hostel though in terms of eating etc. staff were polite but not very helpful. Usually when welcomed you get a map and told the best places to go and eat, this wasn't done. The staff didn't seem happy on any of the occasions we spoke to them. Other than that it's a good choice in prague. Laundry facilities and pool. Decent lockers as well.

Very Nice place to know diferent people, and the best staff I remember on my Trip. All facilities in there also

• 31st Aug 2014

We stayed here on two separate occasions the first in a 4 bed mixed dorm then a private room. The mixed dorm was great with comfortable beds and clean bathroom but the "private room" we booked on our second stay was just the four bed dorm that was only occupied by us. This meant that we had separate single beds/bunks which is not what we thought we would get. The beds in this room were also not very comfortable and were very squeaky making it hard to sleep.

Myself and friend had a room for 4 people by accident I believe, we had our own bathroom which we werent expecting. Was clean and comfortable. Toilet paper provided. Beds were slightly better than the rest of the foam beds in hostels around Europe. Wifi worked great. Had an excellent restaurant which had awesome food for cheap prices. Cool atmosphere with pool tables etc. Even did currency exchange! Have absolutely nothing to complain about with this hostel.

Staff were all extremely helpful and friendly. Facilities were clean and beds were comfortable. However, I was on an upper bunk and would have liked to have some sort of bedside table to keep my things. I was also in a six person room which was quite cramped with very little space between the beds, lockers, and desk.

Got bed bugs