PLUS Prague Reviews

Privozni, Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel. Provides everything you need for your stay. Only bad thing would be the location, it's about a 10 min tram ride into the city.

This place was one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. Public transport wasn't too far away and the people who worked there were a fantastic help. I didn't use the facilities but the pool looked clean. Would stay here again

Rooms were nice, big, clean and had comfortable beds with an electrical outlet and light for each person. The bathrooms were clean and the sauna was great to use. The hostel is very busy with various tour bus companies coming and leaving, however staff handled them well and were very friendly and spoke excellent English. Hostel is far from city centre, you need a train or tram to get in. They provided a microwave for use and have an onsite restaurant.

My stay at Plus Prague was an amazing experience. Being a solo traveller the hostel is a great place to meet new people. With the help of Mandy and Aoife my stay at Plus was amazing. They showed me around, being extremely friendly and just being great girls. The hostel was only located a tram ride out of town so this wasn't to bad at all either. I would recommend Plus Prugue to all travellers

• 20th Jun 2015

Great Hostel! It has a swimming Pool and Sauna. Prices are low. Its 15 mins tram ride away from the city center but def. worth it!

Very good experience, Very nice staff.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • India

The staff was friendly and there was a lot of relevant information provided on public transportation from the hostel to the center and sights. The restaurant had good food.

Great hostel, would recommend a stay. A bit out of the centre but just a quick 10 minute tram in. Remember, if getting any public transport ie tram, metro to get your ticket validated. We bought one but forgot to validate it and got fined €30 each! - think they took advantage seeing we where obviously not local with backpacks ect on

Great atmosphere. Wifi is dodgy. Continually got kicked off. Enjoyed the restaurant and bar.

• 12th Jun 2015

Room was really loud from pedestrians.

Stayed on plus girls really nice clean room. Quite far out of main centre but very easy to get there by tram

• 10th Jun 2015

The hostel is located quite far from the city centre, but not unmanagable if you're up for a bit of walking. The staff was very nice and accomodating. Of course we took advantage of the pool, which was wonderful (tip: during the morning hours it is almost always empty). The room was quite big with huge lockers for everyone. Besides the usual bunkbeds there were single beds in the rooms as well which made it feel less crowded. The wifi was slow in the room, but very fast in the common area.

I can understand why a pub-crawler wouldn't mind this place, but as a solo traveller I would not recommend. There is no guest kitchen, or even a tap next to the kettle, making my only meal options buying every day. The wifi connection was sporadic at best. The washing and drying services (as well as the machines if doing it yourself) were grossly overpriced. You would be hard-pressed to find a staff member who smiled. It was trendy, clean, and spacious. I won't stay here again.

• 8th Jun 2015

Good hostel, very clean. A bit far out of town however it is very easy and cheap to get the tram

Big rooms, shower and bathroom in the room

• 8th Jun 2015

We were really surprised when we arrived ! The hostel looks more like a hotel ! Big rooms, nice beds ! You need to take the tramway to go the city center, but it's only 1 euro for a single way. However, we woke up every night because of the noise. Our room mates talked really loudly in the room while coming back from a bar in the middle of the night. The hot water didn't always work properly. We stayed 5 nights and no one cleaned our room... just did the beds when someone left. Good hostel !

I only stayed at PlusPrague for a night, but from what I could tell, it is a little out of the centre of the city. You have to get a tram. The food at the restaurant/bar was really nice and the rooms were good. There is a pool/sauna but I didn't get time unfortunately.

• 4th Jun 2015

We stayed in a 4 bed ensuite, room was spacious with a generous bathroom. Staff were nice and extremely helpful only fault was the room got quite stuffy and hot even with windows open. The restaurant quality was poor at best, breakfast was un-edible except for cereal. A little away from town, but very easy to reach everything with the tram system. Overall a great place to stay with value for money :)

• 4th Jun 2015

I loved that you provided us with a care package in the girls dorm. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

A very nice place. Would have liked to stay longer!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5