PLUS Prague Reviews

Privozni, Prague, Czech Republic

Hostel was amazing especially meeting Meghan! she found out it was my birthday and she bought me a drink! I would have to say it was a bad drink, but worth it! Meghan by far made my stay the better than I expected. Thank you! I feel though the hostel could allow for a free towel to some who do not have one, but other then that it was amazing!

Good value. Location is outside of tourist area.

Definitely value for money, very clean, staff were very helpful. though when we stayed there the trams were not in service due to track laying but short walk from the metro. Food wise should have a 'Czech' daily special set on offer to introduce visitors to the Czech food and drinks. Coffee was too light for liking.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

The biggest pros of this Hotel is price compared to conditions of accommodation. Hostel is clean, fit out are new, stuff is ok, security is also ok. The biggest cons is localization. It is quite far from the city center, so you have to use public transport, and it's problem with night returns. It's really huge building with many rooms, more like a hotel than hostel. Many high school excursions.

The hostel is huge.rooms are big, neat and comfortable. The staff is also very kind and they try to help you when they can. Facilities are amazing and you can sleep very comfortabe. I recommend it. Thank you all.

It's the best hostel I've ever been to. Congratulations!

• 21st Mar 2014

Need to warn people if some of the facilities are out of order.

Thank you for your suggestion, and I'm sorry that we weren't able to warn you in advance that the pool was closed for a portion of your stay. Unfortunately, an accident occurred and it had to be closed unexpectedly. We regret when this type of situation arises but it's only done for the safety of our guests.

By far the best hostel i stayed in during my Euro-trip last month (and i stayed in many hostels i can tell you) Everything was great from staff to cleanliness to security to general facilities. Highly recommended.

What a great compliment, thank you!! It means a lot to us and we're really glad you enjoyed our hostel so much!

The place is great and cheap. All people there are travellers, so they're mostly friendly

Very impressed with comfort and cleanliness, would recommend this hostel.

Great place to stay!

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Poland

Fantastic Hostel! Everything you need and more! Staff are amazingly helpful and a 24 hour reception is a real bonus! 2 min walk to a tram stop, trams run regularly and throughout the night, and close to a metro station. Clean and modern facilities, and the sauna was a real treat after a long day exploring the beauty that is Prague.

The place is pretty far out of the way but easy to get to by tram. Takes about 10 minutes to get downtown, 17 minutes to the castle district and there's a night tram which is convenient. The area looks incredibly sketchy but even as a girl by myself at night I did not feel threatened at any point. The staff were friendly but utterly useless. They could not answer a single question we had about the city or typical Czech culture. Otherwise, I would recommend. The value is unbeatable.

It is good place to sleep but it's not in the city centre if it was in the city centre would be the best hostel in the world

There was pool and sauna in the hostel, for FREE!!! If you ever come to the city of Prague, you don't need to know anything or anybody, just come to Plus Prague and these guys will help you with everything! They geve us free enter pass for a night club and there we had a free drink because we was staying in Plus hostel. Nick from Venezuela is the best receptionist i have ever met, he is the most friendly guy in all city. I have been in Hilton, Four seasons, but never met a guy like him.

Great and cheap hostel.

Great place with very reasonable prices. It was extremely easy to get to all the sites, and the staff was very helpful with everything from taxis to accommodations. They recommended close places to eat and see, and provided maps and directions to everything we wanted.

• 20th Jan 2014

The breakfast is too expensive. And I think it will be better if there is a KITCHEN(WITH FULL FACILITY)

Great hostel! Not very much of a social atmosphere at all, but right next to a tram stop that goes right to the castle and stare mešto and very close to the grocery stores, cafes, and tourist spots. Very clean and comfortable beds. I recommend though to do laundry at a laundromat in town if you need to - it'll be worlds cheaper than buying laundry tokens from the hostel.

We had a great time at Plus. They're very close to a tram stop and within easy walking distance to a metro station (and the staff was very helpful in explaining that whole process so we could actually use it!) The lobby is nice with a few computers and a pool table. Nick at the desk was a cool guy to hang out with and helped us out with bakery recommendations and finding a place that would deliver food to the hostel late! We'd definitely stay here again.

• 11th Jan 2014