PLUS Prague Reviews

Privozni, Prague, Czech Republic

It's a little far from the city centre, but the rooms are big and comfy. Breakfast also very good

Nothing to add. You do great job there and I'll definitely come back:)

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Poland

There was no kitchwn which was annoying but then there is a pool and sauna which is awesome. It was really close to the corner bar to which is a mist go but is far from the old town. Best for big groups.

PLUS Prague was super awesome. I loved that I had the option to pick a girls-only dorm. I never felt uncomfortable during my stay, and the hostel was so clean/nice/cozy that I even spent a day hanging out at the hostel because the weather was being gross. It felt so official and every employee was knowledgeable, positive, and friendly. The food at the hostel's restaurant could be better, but it's still great for the price!

Best value for money I have been in so far. My room was big and tidy. I liked that they didn't put as many beds a possible into the room. Having space is nice for a change. Only thing i found bad was, that the bathroom window was so easy to peep though from the neighbours and people on the streets. Please put some film to change that. Staff was super nice. Bar was great and pool area as well. It's a bit far from the city center to walk, but just a quick metro ride away.

Thank you for leaving such a kind and thorough review! We're happy you liked it here and appreciated the extra space in the room :) Thanks for letting us know about the window in your bathroom, so we've already covered that with a privacy film. Sorry our cleaners hadn't told us about it before, so we're glad you did!

The location is not so good but the room was very comfortable and clean.

There were no facilities for the kitchen, except for the microwave. You should add a little fridge, it would be more convenient. And the tram to get to the hostel is closed, it should be mentionned on the site.

Hi there, thanks for your feedback about the kitchen facilities. In addition to the microwave there is also a hot water kettle available in the reception and for fridge access, guests can enquire at the reception. It's gotten pretty ugly when we've supplied a public guest fridge in the past, so now we just have one behind the reception!

The place is big and cool with a good price. But get prepared to spend some money with metro and tram as it's a bit far from Old Prague.

We're glad you liked it here! Fortunately the public transport in Prague is really cheap, so it costs less than 1 euro to get to the bustling city center from our peaceful neighborhood location :)

Staff was very friendly..I had left the iPad charger in the room while checkout. When I asked them for it later, they gave me a replacement for it as they could not find my charger in the room.

Second time staying here. They got some new staff who I didn't meet the time before this stay, and they're amazing!

there is no better value for money in that city

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Greece

This hostel was awesome and even has a swimming pool! The bar and food available for purchase was great and affordable. The only downside of the PLUS hostel was its distance from the city center and the lack of a central kitchen. However, despite these downsides, the hostel provided food and clear indication of the tram routes to take in order to travel to the city center. I was impressed by the quality of service, spacious rooms, and cleanliness of this hostel.

My second time at this hostel and I have to say that this hostel is the best I have stayed in Europe. Just Great!!!!

Wow, thanks...we're beaming!! :D

Loved this hostel!!! The bathrooms could use some updating - but other than that it was fantastic. Not downtown - but a quick metro and/or tram ride away.

We're glad you liked our hostel so much!! We're actually working on re-tiling all of the bathrooms right now in order to give them a more modern & polished look but it's a long process...slowly but surely!

nice and cheap place to stay at. kind of far from the city centre. awesome staff. really safe and new. not really a party hostel. but worth a stay.

• 12th Feb 2015

Thanks for the stay. only stayed one night out of the three but was still offered a refund for the 2 unused night but declined.

• 9th Feb 2015

This is the one of the best hostel in prague. I'm really happy that I stay in this hostel. I just want ti tell my great thanx to people who works in this hostel. In reception have one worker. His name I think is Diego (Italian guy) and Alen... They are great boys. For costumers they are ready to do everything. They love and respect their job. alwais trying to help every costumer. they are realy great workers. This is really great hostel.

Amazing high pressure shower! Comfy beds. Big lockers. Sauna & swimming pool! Well looked after and clean. It wasn't city centre, but it is not too far out (10min tram). Surrounded by cheap restaurants and mini markets. This is a very big hostel, I didn't get to meet other travelers, People seemed to keep to their own groups. But this could be because a Contiki tour was there at the time.

One of the best hostel I've stayed. It is quite cheap, clean, well located, good staff, good facilities, but there is no kitchen to cook. I liked very much.

It was now my second stay in this place and service was even better then first time. very friendly and helpfull and flexible stuff. nice atmosphere. for young and older people as well perfect. just great place to stay and quiete cheap!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a nice review...it means a lot to us and it's great to hear that you liked it so much!

« first « Prev 1 2 3