PLUS Prague Reviews

Privozni, Prague, Czech Republic

It was good stay. I paid just 7€ for bed in 8 bed dorm. However I did not feel like in hostel with soul. If the money are not #1 for you go somewhere esle.

Beds were extremely uncomfortable to the point that you could feel the springs digging in your back. No air conditioning felt like our room was a sauna. Wouldn't recommend, you could get a lot more fore your money and be a lot closer into the city.

• 31st Aug 2015

WIFI DOES NOT WORK! This is a huge hostel with great amenities, but because it's so big, every single guest is on wifi which makes it not work! It was ridiculous and they didn't even say sorry. I don't care about all the other stuff when staying at a hostel, but wifi is the most important!!!

Stayed two nights. Can't really walk to the old town, you have to take the 24 tram which wasn't operating while we were there. The rooms were super hot and you can only open one window. Beds were clean and comfy though, each room had their own toilet and shower which was good. Towel prices are a ripoff though. Wifi was okay during slow times, but when everyone is on it, it is totally hopeless. Pretty good value for what you pay for.

We were happy with our one night stay although I think its a bit far from the more popular old town. Also, the shower tracks were absolutely filthy and there was barely any lighting in the bathroom.

We're glad you were pleased with your short visit! I'm sorry to hear that the shower hadn't been cleaned properly so I appreciate you letting us know...I've already instructed housekeeping to attend to this and we'll check the lighting situation as well. Thanks for your review and constructive feedback!

Great hostel, kept very clean all the time and beds were surprisingly comfortable for a hostel. The pool and sauna really make a difference with hangovers from Czech beer - which is very cheap at the bar. Slight problem with the wi-fi being a little bit slow by today's standards, and any pasta dishes from the restaurant were cheap but a much smaller portion than expected. Location is very well connected by tram, with the unique Crush nightclub only 1 stop away. Would stay again 8.5/10

• 28th Aug 2015

The hosel is so covenient, spacious clean rooms with large wardrobe for each guest but remember to bring your own padlock. Dorms are equipped with a dressing table with a hair drier, private toilet and a bathroom. Friendly and helpful staff.They even allowed me to check in at 1 pm instead of 3. Everything was just more than perfect except for the internet connection was sooooo bad. Also, there is no shared kitchen as advertised on booking.com. it is just a kettle and a microwave in the play area

We're glad to hear you were overall so happy with our hostel! We don't have or advertise a shared kitchen on any websites though...I think you might have seen one specific room type elsewhere which has a small kitchenette (microwave, kettle, & mini-fridge). We also put things for guests in our fridge behind the reception!

It was my first time going to Plus Prague and it was much better than we expected, comparing to other hostels. Staff are very friendly and they speak English fluently. The hostel was very clean and very great for the price.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Iran

Hostel is situated about 30 minutes (20 minutes of tram and 10 minutes of walking) away from the Old Town. The Wifi is pretty slow at night when everyone is back at the hostel and logged in and it doesn't reach some parts of the hostel. Towels have to be rented at a cost of 100 crowns. There is nothing much to do/see around the hostel. Facilities such as swimming pool and suana are a nice touch but don't except too much as they are really small. All in all, good place to stay in for this price.

Easy to find, one stop from the main station and a short walk! Facilities for a hostel were spot on too! Would recommend!

Hostel was fantastic, Decent sized rooms, great facilities and centrally located. Wifi was really bad though - worst thing when travelling is when the wifi is terrible.

Big hostel with average rooms but a fun atmosphere and helpful staff. There's a pool which looked really cool but I didn't get a chance to go in! Easy to get to the centre by tram but it takes a little while

We booked this hostel for only one night to relax (pool and sauna helped) before moving into the city centre so for us it was a fine location but is a tram/metro ride away from major sights. Great rooms and ensuite - booked an 8 bed room but it was split in two so only 4 in the room and very good value for money.

Staff were amazing! The hostel had a pool and a sauna, it felt more like hotel than hostel! Great place to relax at during your journey!

It was to hot. Needed fans that you didn't have to pay for.

You don't actually need to pay for the fans...though we collect a deposit for them, it's fully refundable when you bring the fan back at the end of your stay!

Very very hot in rooms at night- difficult to sleep!

Room was inbearably hot - did not cool down at all over night. Other than that my friend broke her foot, so maybe my view of the place is tainted 😂

Good hostel for meeting point for Busabout tours. Rooms were good. Location is far away from the city centre.

About 15-20min tram ride to the old town. The room was really hot, even with the fans on and windows open. There were spiderwebs around our windows and a couple that crept into the room.

This was my first trip on my own having previously travelled with a former partner. I was a bit nervous but the hostel was really good an everyone really friendly. The pool was a welcome touch seeing as I arrived during a heatwave! Food was good and the bar and communal areas were a great way to make friends. I will always remember my time here and will look out for Plus hostels on my future travels.

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Wow, what a touching review :) We're so glad that you had such a memorable experience here and hope to see you again sometime!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7