8.0
Fabulous 618 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 618 Total Reviews
PODs The Backpackers Home Located at G-6, No 30 Jalan Thambipillay, Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan 50470 G-6, No 30 Jalan Thambipillay, Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur
80% 618
3.1319083 101.6880530
    Rooms available

18th Nov 2016

PODs is my go to hostel when in KL! It is very close to KL Sentral which makes it easy to travel anywhere in the city and to the airport! The staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean and comfortable. I definitely recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a nice place to stay in KL!

• dabatsawinee236430
  • Thailand, Female, 25-30
22nd Oct 2016
4.9

I stayed at 4 bed female dorm for a night, the fan in my room was so loud and of course there was no air con in the room so we didn't have other choice but tried to sleep.. i managed to fall asleep around 5am and had only a couple hours sleep that night. The bed was comfy enough which is good.

29th Sep 2016
6.9

I was only here for a stopover, and stayed in the 16 person mixed dorm. It was a bit warm with a little smell in there and the door squeaked every time it was opened. It was a perfect location though being just a 5 minute walk from Sentral station so it was very convenient. For the price it was ok for just a stopover but wouldn't recommend for more than one night.

• Finland, Female, 31-40
27th Sep 2016
4.9

My friend and I planned on staying several nights, however we left after one. We were unhappy with the hostel for several reasons: - my "pod" was FREEZING - provided blanket was thin and uncomfortable and provided no warmth - walls were very thin - couldn't lean against them and despite earplugs we both were woken by noisy guests several times at night - didn't feel safe in terms of fire risk. No smoke detectors visible - we didn't receive any refund as we booked through a third party

• Austria, Mixed Group, 18-24
26th Sep 2016
6.9

The staff was more than great; can't deny that. Unfortunately a lot of things weren't working properly or not fixed at all (washing machine/dryer/a lot of stuff in the bathroom. Locationwise it isn't the best either bc it's kind of far to most places + there isn't too much around, except Little India. This being said, the train station is close by which is a plus. Rooms are very small, but clean. It's very cheap - value for money guaranteed.

23rd Sep 2016
5.7

No atmosphere, nobody socialises much. There are a lot of older clients...it is more like a cheap hotel than a hostel. The twin private room felt more like a prison cell; no windows, the room was very small like a pea in a pod. Best thing about the hostel is the location. Coffee was expensive and not very good.

• England, Female, 25-30
20th Sep 2016
6.3

Was very cheap and really close to the central station. The showers weren't working very well and the bathrooms smelt bad, plus I felt quite uncomfortable with the man working on the floor asking me if I wanted him to give me a massage. The staff in the cafe downstairs were nice. I just felt really creeped out by the guy asking to massage me. Luckily I was in my own room which locked. Value for money is great though. Next time I would spend a bit more and go somewhere a bit nicer.

18th Sep 2016

Stayed one night. Not the most social hostel but nice and clean and in a good location.

17th Sep 2016

I was only here for one night, so I can't tell too many things! I stayed here because I wanted an easy transfer to the airport the next day, and this hostel is just next to KL Sentral, where you can find the bus and the train to get there. It's located in Little India, where there are a lot of cheap and good restaurants. The staff I met was nice and helpful, they let me print my flight tickets for 1 ringgit per page. Nice common area which is also a restaurant. Clean and quiet at night.

• Australia, Female, 41+
15th Sep 2016
7.7

Finding the place was the challenge. Liked the place except for the bathrooms. Breakfast was basic but free.