POP! Hotel Kuta Beach Reviews

Jl. Kubu Bene , Legian - Bali 80361, Kuta, Indonesia

Staff were friendly, place was clean. Location is a little odd and they charged our card directly using details held by Hostelworld (which is against the website's rules). We arrived at breakfast 10-mins before it closed at 9:20am, but were refused food -- we complained at reception and were finally given breakfast. Otherwise, we recommend POP as a good value option in Kuta.

Stayed here 4 nights - Swimming pool, Great shower, tv and air con and cheap as for price so can't complain! Location takes as little getting used to but after a few days is fine!

• 5th Jan 2014

Location is a problem. It gave us confusion sometimes and had to get taxi to get us there. There was a very bad traffic jam on both direction on side of hotel. So, expect to pay taxi for about 50,000 to 80,000 Rps if you want to get there from Bali Airport. And be forewarned, it might take 90 minutes from this hotel to airport even for only 4.8 km!

I will suggest have a Taxi counter or the possibility of arranging a taxi at early hours in the morning. I had to walk about 500 meters over desolated an dark allies till I reach a street with certain car activity. In the process I was annoyed bij taxi-to-be motorbikkers and prostiutes offering their services in a rather pushy way

best hostel I've ever stayed in. Clean, cheap, nice staff, great location. Young staff but very professional.

Value for money, nice location, tv :-) we had a great stay