PP BackPackers Reviews

283/41 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Really is value for money! Near to all the good restaurants, park and different stores! Near to the bus station too! Awesome! 👍✔️😁

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Philippines

Nice - good service

Decent place to stay given the location and price. The rooms are big and spacious and fairly clean. The breakfast is good and staff are lovely. Bit difficult to find at first but we just asked around and eventually managed to find it. The reception didnt look the most inviting but dont be put off by that. Good for a short stay in Ho Chi Minh - we only spent 1 night here and it did the job.

Really cool place. My room was spotless, A/C and hot water available always (definitely no bugs in my bed!). It is a minute from the bustling street and still far enough to have some peace, perfect location. Atmosphere is perfect and the staff is great, I sat and talked with them for hours on the street. The owner Jade is an honest, clever and open minded girl who helped me in anything i needed. Stayed here for almost a week in total, that's definitely my home in Saigon.

We stayed at PP Backpackers between 3rd-7th April 2014 and enjoyed our stay. The Hostel is really well situated, literally round the corner from the main backpacker/ tourist district, and just far enough away to be quiet enough for a good night's sleep. Rooms are clean and of a good size, and the free wifi has a solid connection throughout. We recommend asking for a room at the front with a balcony if you book here in advance.

• 3rd Apr 2014