PP BackPackers Reviews

283/41 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Really good and clean hostel in a more quiet alley next to the Pham Ngo Lao area. Really nice staff and good breakfast. Very good price value. Thanks.

The first night me and my bf stayed there, the room we booked were full. PP Backpackers was very nice to upgrade our room for 1 night at no charge, and later moved us to the original room the next night. We also felt safe leaving our backpacks in the hostel after checkout, as the staff would look after it.

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Singapore

PP Backpackers is a wonderful little guesthouse! It is very clean and comfortable and has a relaxed atmosphere. The owner is really nice and helpful and really cares about making the place comfortable for the guests. It is in a good part of Saigon - in a little lane just near restaurants, shops, bars, laundry facilities, beauty parlours - everything, including the best park I have ever been to. I highly recommend this backpackers. Thank you Jade! All the best to you and your family!

Location in the middle of the tourist area but very quiet. The room was clean and staff was very nice and friendly. The breakfast was a bit a disappointment. At the end I didn't got anything because they constantly run out of the few things that they have in offer.

My vacation was hassle-free since booking tours and bus trips is also possible thru the hotel.

• 24th Oct 2014