Pacific Loft Apartments Reviews

29 North Elliot Place, New York, USA

Wasn't. The best hostel I have ever stayed in but it was cheap so I didn't expect much. Great for travellers who are trying to save money but still be fairly close to Manhattan.

• 24th Aug 2015

This was an interesting place... really close to downtown Brooklyn. I didn't feel unsafe but the shared bathroom was a little small to be sharing it with 8 people.

• 16th Aug 2015

the place is a good place to stay the owner is very good and he is of help to his client i like him soo much

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Spain

The place is an excellent place to stay

• 6th Aug 2015

Yhe Pacific Loft has simple accommodations. It is very well localized, close to the subway stations. But for me what really matters is how people treat you and their willingness to help you. I am grateful toto the owner and staff for that.

• 4th Aug 2015

The people here are lovely

This is not a Hostel. It is a run down apartment with dirty bunk beds. I did not stay. There was no one check in. When I called the manager said to walk in the door is never locked. Someone finally came and collected my payment. When I asked for linens he gave me an attitude and acted like I was a huge burden. They were never brought. Then another guest came. They took his reservation and said one of us had to go since there were not enough beds. This was at midnight. Their family kept coming

The owner is a wonderful person. He will really take care of you. Its very close to Manhattan and is accessible through bus and subway. Locality is not ideal as it may be unsafe late in evenings.

very good I enjoyed to stay at the hotel and the owner is very friendly and very good person.

Tiny room. Very dirty and in a bad neighbourhood. I know places cheap to stay in NYC are hard to come by but this place was pretty goddamn awful. Uncomfy beds, and bad smell. Would not stay there again.

• 3rd Apr 2015