Pacific Loft Apartments Reviews

29 North Elliot Place, New York, USA

We were taken to another "hostel" than recommended which took us 15min longer to get to Manhattan. Ok, it was New Years Eve, but they placed us in a naked room with a double bed. When we returned, the room was full of double beds... The bathroom was extremly dirty and we slept on the plastic bags of the mattrase.. Thought, the guys running this hostel were really nice!

Very good and helpful staff.

Not the best hostel, is more of a apartment turned into hostel. Could be cleaner in places not visible to eye but overall had a good time with great people. Cooper, who runs the place is very nice, cooked breakfast for us and drove us to food places etc. Closes subway is 10~15 minute walk or you can take a bus.

the ceiling leaks, flush in one rest room doesnt work, the neighbourhood is full of blacks... brooklyn not the safe place, however 15 min walk to jay street down town sooo always there is a cop around but still.... safety is not guaranteed if u walk alone

Poorly run business that rents out poor and unhealthy conditions. I feel if they were inspected, they would not be in business very long. The neighborhood is unhealthy and majorities are not favored to be there. I would not recommend this place for women. I paid for 14 days and needed more time and they helped until they decided to change over the "private" loft to communal living. Then I was told to leave after paying them for additional time I was staying.

• 5th Dec 2014

This place was dismal. If you're in New York to enjoy yourself, spend an extra $10 a night and avoid this place entirely. This is not a hostel so much as a ratty apartment with bunk beds. The floor was filthy. The guy I interacted with seemed barely capable of managing a mailbox. BE WARNED - HE WILL ATTEMPT TO CHARGE MORE THAN WHAT IS ADVERTISED ON THIS SITE.

Most friendly staff I have ever encountered!