Pacific Loft Apartments Reviews

29 North Elliot Place, New York, New York, USA

Worst service I've ever expirienced. The owner seems don't care about him business at all. Never expect any of asked favors done by the ghanian guy, owning that business. Better find a good clean llase to.stay.

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Russia

Great location., calm and safe neigbourhood.. very close to manhattan

• 19th Jan 2014

I found it weird that there were no staff around, not in the morning, afternoon or evening. No one told me how to reach anyone if i needed help or anything with anything. The hostel was very small, which worked well for me. Other residents were awesome and easy to get to know to. The place was not clean, but it was ok; the price was so low anyway. The location wasn't the best, but i like to walk.Thanks for my stay, I would definitely come again if there were no better located hostels available.

• 8th Nov 2013
  • Finland

Be there when the guest arrives so you don't have to wake them the next morning for payment. Clean the place; it was filthy and disgusting. Four of us were woken at 2 in the morning by the heater which was jetting steam like a sauna - we were boiling hot and scared it was going to explode. FIX IT. It's dangerous. Get a toaster. Explain why you give out keys - no one was locking the door, I felt very unsafe and I didn't want to leave my bad out in the open, which was the only option.

• 7th Nov 2013