6.7
Good 176 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 176 Total Reviews
Pacific Loft Apartments Located at 29 North Elliot Place, , New York.
USA
New York New York NY 11205 29 North Elliot Place
67% 176
40.6973055 -73.9774453
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
10th Sep 2016
4.0

First of all the location is rubbish. You're well away from any subway line. Arrived to check in and they then told me that they had to take me to another place around the corner. A nervous moment for any travelerrors by themselves. Would not recommend here at anytime.

9th Sep 2016
7.7

Like everyone else has said, Mr. Cooper is a really nice guy; he drove me over to a place to get breakfast right after I arrived then picked me up on his way back from doing his cleaning! The hostel is not super fancy or pristine or anything but would be fine for anyone who's used to backpacking, and the beds etc. are clean. The neighbourhood is really non-touristy (which I liked) but still not far from the bridges into Manhattan. Recommended if you like staying in offbeat places.

• England, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2016
5.7

If you are looking for a cheap hostel then this is fine. It's not far to walk to the metro station to get to most places and in a safe area to walk back alone at night. However the hostel was not very clean, especially the bathroom, and the facilities are very basic.

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Sep 2016
7.7

The hostel was pretty basic but the host and the people was very welcoming and you soon made lots of friends

• Italy, Female, 25-30
22nd Aug 2016

Excellent staff . The place is clean and you have use of the kitchen. The location was very suitable for my needs

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Aug 2016

Cooper, the guy who gave me my room key and showed me around was the most inviting guy ever. He was so lovely and hilarious, he sat and spoke to me and the others telling us hilarious stories. The apartment was adorable and the people staying there were all lovely company. Would definitely recommend and I'll stay there again if I'm ever in the area.

• USA, Female, 25-30
9th Jul 2016
3.1

I'm a musician touring to NYC for a music conference. I didn't end up staying at this place because the address was not at the address they provided. The actual address was 2 houses to the left. Was a house, no receptionist, the reception to check-in was upstairs in a room with a white round table with a guy that I heard previously arguing on the phone. I honestly was afraid to enter there. At the end, in another room there were all this beds, I couldn't leave my belongings there. Fishy.

• USA, Male, 25-30
28th May 2016
2.9

well it was the worst hostel i ever lived in my life, i would not even call it a hostel, i dont know how they got a place in the hostel world, its in a very sketchy place in Brooklyn, the rooms were smelly, felt like a dungeon, i think the staff and management never do anything to clean the place, the bathroom was always wet, the shower didnt work properly and licked water from the ceiling from all over the bathroom, the staff didnt show you much, you have to ask them and figure out. Dont come!

• USA, Female, 25-30
22nd May 2016

Great hostel with the nicest owner. This place has everything you need. Clean bedding, towels, and shampoo and soap in the shower. The owner is available all hours of the day and is incredibly hospitable. Great location in Brooklyn. Less than a mile from the subway, and walking distance to the Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges. I walked from the hostel to Manhattan in 35 minutes.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
14th May 2016

A little rough if you haven't stayed in many hostels but Mr Cooper is super lovely and the location is great and there are some lockers available. I had an amazing time staying here.