Pacifica Hotel Reviews

551 Fourth Avenue, San Diego, San Diego, USA

Biggest complaint is the "old hotel-smoker-stale" odor in the room.

Friendly and accommodating staff. The only issue I had was the bedding, it was scratchy and not breathable. Besides that, it was a great place and I'll definetly come back.

• 9th Oct 2015

I really enjoyed the staff. They are great people and I really enjoyed their company! I will absolutely stay down there again. Thank you for everything guys!

• 4th Sep 2015

The only comment i've got is about parking, US parking laws are a bit confusing to foreigners and the staff didn't tell or warn us about them, its not their responsability but it would be a good advice for their future clients

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Mexico

Can't beat the location or price, friendly staff 3 blocks from convention center excellent room for the money

• 11th Aug 2015