Pacifica Hotel Reviews

551 Fourth Avenue, San Diego, San Diego, USA

Excellent staff, very helpful. Mailed us Some valuable things we left in the room. Great acces to all the best things you can possibly do in San Diego. Highly suggest renting a bike from Bike Revolution on 6th av.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Thanks for your very NICE comment,As I told you it is a part of our POLICY to return any valuable left behind by our customer without any charges.This is a TRUE & GENUINE HOSPIALITY on our part and speaks "VOLUME"about our FAMILY BUSINESS. Thanks again for your kind comment and also for your PATRONAGE. M.G.Bhakta.

Top location and good value for the price I paid.

Full of bedbugs. i have 30 bites on my body so please stay away from this hotel if you don't want to be some bugs' feast. i repeat, please stay away.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

I fell in your shower because the tub was very slippery.when I talked to the assistant manager, all he told me was that he had never fallen in the three years that he had been there. Im still in alot of pain and very bruised. The manager never even had asked me if I was even ok. They never changed my sheets or gave me fresh towels my whole stay there.it was very loud at night and, people kept turning my doorknob throughout the stay all during the night.I ended up leaving a day early.No refund.

• 10th Jul 2014