Pacifica Hotel Reviews

551 Fourth Avenue, San Diego, San Diego, USA

Convention Center within walking distance, Starbucks across the street, many restaurants in the area, movie theaters, excellent vegan food within walking distance. This is not a luxury hotel, I got my money's worth.

This is not a luxury hotel. Great location for the price. Near the convention center. Staff was friendly and welcoming. Starbucks across the street and a vegan cafe just a few blocks away. Multiple restaurants in the area. Close to the ball park. I would stay here again.

The staff at the front desk was rude. She acted as though she did not like me personally, and seemed to be discriminatory toward me for being a woman traveling alone. She, along with one of the male guests, harassed me until I demanded my money back and left. They were verbally harassing, threatening, ridiculing, and rude. The lobby smelled of uncleanliness, the rooms were tiny, and the small bathroom was shared for nearly the same price as a regular hotel. Unprofessional.

• 28th Apr 2015