Pacifica Hotel

Overpriced

• Spain, Male, 18-24
18th Feb 2017
4.0

The location is great. That's about it. Way too expensive for an unatractive room. Bad smell all over the place. Everything is very old except for the bathroom. Dirty conforter. I do not recommend it at all. Thankfully we only stayed for one night, but we spent as much time as possible outside to avoid spending too much time in the room.

• England, Male, 31-40
28th Sep 2016
8.0

The smell of an incense stick hit me quite strongly the first time I walked in, but I quickly got used to it after that. My room had both an air conditioning unit and a ceiling fan so you have a choice of cooling options for the room depending on how hot it is in San Diego. I stayed in an en suite room with its own shower. Could have done with an extra plug socket, I ended up unplugging the TV on occasion to charge some of my devices. There's a microwave available (not in my room). Overall good.