Pacifica Hotel Reviews

551 Fourth Avenue, San Diego, San Diego, USA

Full of bedbugs. i have 30 bites on my body so please stay away from this hotel if you don't want to be some bugs' feast. i repeat, please stay away.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

I fell in your shower because the tub was very slippery.when I talked to the assistant manager, all he told me was that he had never fallen in the three years that he had been there. Im still in alot of pain and very bruised. The manager never even had asked me if I was even ok. They never changed my sheets or gave me fresh towels my whole stay there.it was very loud at night and, people kept turning my doorknob throughout the stay all during the night.I ended up leaving a day early.No refund.

• 10th Jul 2014

Nice place with friendly staff. Awesome location with restaurants etc nearby. The only thing that bothered me was that the doors to the rooms are not very sound proof, so there were some nights when I woke up from people talking in the hallways...

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Dirty! Itchy! My room was accidentally given away. Then got another room but it was itchy. Maybe bed bugs!

Me and my husband really enjoyed the stay.This was our first time in San Diego, the staff was helpful when letting us know about places to go.We will definitely recommend Pacifica to our friends. And when we return we will choose Pacifica for our stay. Thanks for the great hospitality.

• 24th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I had to attend a congress in San Diego I was looking for a place to stay near the convention center. I decided to go for the en suite private room at the Pacifica hotel. The location is great, nearby the convention center and Gaslamp. The room was OK-Average cleanliness but my private bathroom was fine. There was no A/C which for hot days is San diego that will be a problem. There was a ceiling fan though. The place smelled Indian carry food cooked by the owners and the insolation wasn't great

• 16th May 2014
  • Cyprus

The room was a little bit hot

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

The staff at the front desk of the hotel made this an enjoyable stay. Also right in the heart of the gas lamp district and only a few blocks away from the conference centre.

• 4th Apr 2014