7.4
Very Good 1,867 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 1,867 Total Reviews
Paddy's Palace Belfast Located at 68 Lisburn Road, , Belfast.
Northern Ireland
Belfast BT9 6AF 68 Lisburn Road
74% 1867
54.5856671 -5.9399557
    Rooms available

• andrewedwards00_996926
  • Scotland, Male, 41+
28th May 2016

An excellent, excellent, excellent place to stay, free all you can eat breakfast too sets u up for the day, even if you just want to relax and not go far you can do that too.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
17th May 2016
4.0

I would give it a 3/10 due to the fact I did have a place to sleep. There were doors open to laundry rooms and other bathrooms and it reminded me of a horror movie. Leaking ceilings & awful flooring. The common area shut down @ 10pm when we were there and so all of the people moved into the hallway by our dorm. Singing and carrying on until midnight. Sounds like people really unforced the rules here. breakfast was a joke. showers= disgusting. I would recommend people not to stay here.

• Iran, Female, 31-40
17th May 2016

I had a very good time staying at Paddy's Palace in Belfast. The staff are very friendly and helpful and I felt very safe there. I would recommend it to my friends and everyone who's going to stay in Belfast. The location is very close and in walking distance to the city center and the beautiful, fantastic Botanic Gardens and Ulster museum.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
16th May 2016

This was my first hostel experience. I was quite worried about coming here as I'd never done anything like this before but the staff and other guests made me feel so welcome and at ease. I'll definitely be coming back!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
8th May 2016
4.9

Felt very unsafe. Staff very rude and uncaring. Placed a very very disheveled, smelly, and older man in a room alone with 3 young girls

• dgr7671608
  • England, Male, 31-40
4th May 2016
6.0

Cancelled the booking before I stayed as I found a friend to stay for free, but thankyou for the temporary reservation.

4th May 2016
6.6

Some of the staff were friendly but others weren't. some of the guests were friendly but others kept to themselves. There were no locker facilities so I had to carry my PC everywhere with me. There were good shower and toilet facilities but poor common room facilities. The heat was intense so I couldn't relax anywhere other than in my dorm, where the window was left open all the time.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
1st May 2016
3.7

it is one of the cheapest and I got as much as I paid. Some of shower room was broken. plenty of drunken people when I slept, they were noisy even in the room but there was no staff who controled them. next morning when I went to bathroom, there was horrible thing which was vommitted by somebody. no locker but after checked out I could leave my luggage there. it took 20mins from Europa bus centre but from titanic museum over 40mins.

• France, Mixed Group, 41+
26th Apr 2016
5.4

- noisy disturbances every night, without consideration for other users (noise, drunk people, shouting, visitors that don't sleep in the hostel), and without any intervention from the staff - sanitation often blocked and dirty (dilapidated), insufficient in relation to the number of guests - perfunctory cleaning in the rooms and lack of airtightness (windows) But we appreciated that beds were already made when we arrived and the bedding was comfortable. The staff was obliging and responsive

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
23rd Apr 2016

Great location, great staff, great amenities, awesome value.......nuff said!